All Comments on 'Jean Goes Skinny Dipping'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderfull story

I can't wait to read more of your stories, you are a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1970

I lived the 70's! I was in that senseless war. I guess being a country boy I just didn't know hat there were that many crazy people. The story was very violent. and too long for my taste. It seemed like you would have been better served making it a few different stories. Jean must have been a tough girl to get raped that many times and still walking.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

The 60's and 70's were the best years this now fucked up country has ever endured. Except for Vietnam which was a cover for the CIA to bring heroin into this country and start the road to the corrupt government we let stomp on our wimpy asses today. I am glad my days are numbered as you younger people are going to see the very worst of times. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poor writing

there was no such thing as a sex offender registry until the late 80's at the earliest,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uh...

The sudden introduction of the characters from Of Mice and Men really took me out of this. Not really looking for Steinbeck inspired erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Peace and Love

Not mindless violence. I was there in the late 60's and 70's in San Francisco. This story had nothing to do with the feeling in those years. Just plain awful.

Jax_TellerJax_Telleralmost 9 years ago
good

Yes there were time era issues but still a good story. I guess it was better for me having been in that town in that time frame and had a wonderful time.

loericsloericsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sex offender registry

California instituted the first sex offender registry in 1947.

New York state had one several years before the story takes place in 1970. It was a major concern for those of us worried about being caught skinny dipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Better Than Required Reading

I'm going to start by saying that i haven't made it part the 2nd page, but i favorited it to read later. I HATED the ending to "Of Mice and Men" when it was required reading in school (so many years ago); I immediately recognized the characters from their names, even before the explanation of an alt ending (which I really liked), then the erotic element. I'm not going to get into historical accuracy / inaccuracy because quite frankly, I'm loving the story thus far. Nice take on a (previously considered to be terrible) classic.

loericsloericsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Homage to Steinbeck

Obviously I am no Steinbeck. It has been over 50 years since I read “Of Mice and Men.” I put in the cemetery scene because I recalled the woman who is the inspiration for this fantasy recounting her fear of that particular cemetery as a child. When I was editing the cemetery scene for the third or fourth time, I vaguely recalled Steinbeck’s novel. So I looked it up on Wikipedia. Yep, he had two hoboes and a very different campfire scene. “George Milton, an intelligent but uneducated man, and Lennie Small, a man of large stature and great strength but limited mental abilities.” So I changed the names of my characters and added a bunny as a sophomoric homage to Steinbeck. My actual words are not even close in quality to Steinbeck’s prose.

I am pleased to learn that a number of Literotica readers are fans of Steinbeck. I am sorry that some took offense at my attempt to pay tribute to an amazing author.

I wrote the outline for this story some time ago. The Nude day Contest motivated me to write it. It was originally going to be much shorter, but once I started I kept adding more scenes. I had a writing assignment from my editor to add more conflict to my stories. I probably went overboard although the violence is pretty tame compared to some mainstream authors. Still my playful title “Jean Goes Skinny Dipping” may have lured in some readers who would normally not touch a nonconsent category work. Again my apologies.

People who find this nonconsent story too violent may want to read Kethandra’s Nude Day Contest story, “Nudity is For the Birds.” This is a well written and clever story with little conflict. It has my vote.

People who like stories about Sybians will enjoy Goldeniangel’s series “Annie Rides the Sybian.” I recently read these and had to toss a Sybian into my story. To be honest, binder clips and clothes pins make me cringe. I suppose that makes me a poser but it’s just a fantasy, my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loopy, but erotic.

I think you can tell that the introduction talking about the Age of Aquarius didn't really fit the story or prepare some of your readers for what was coming. It was certainly way darker than what I came in expecting. (You might have been better served by a straightforward content warning off the top -- people typically don't see the tags until the last page.) That said, as a completely balls-out bonkers gonzo non-con story it was pretty erotic. I knew things wwew going to get seriously weird when Lenny and George showed up, but even so there were twists to the acid trip that kept surprising me. On the whole and for what it was it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great premise muddled by too many subplots

I liked the initial plot. Skinny dipping gone awry, clothes missing, and how to get home without being caught naked. She desperately wanted to find something to cover her, and getting a shirt from the two hoboes relieved that tension. When they threw the shirt in the fire, it created a sense of loss and defeat. You could feel her disappointment as she watched it burn.

Getting raped by the two hoboes wasn't too far-fetched, but as the story wore on, it lost its excitement with all the other extreme subplots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sybian

Was the Symbian even around in 1970? Or " happiness drink", which sounds a lot like ecstasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

Too long. TOO DAMN LONG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perplexing

I don't understand what happened here. There was a bizarre series of events, I didn't understand the introduction of George and Lenny, the sex seemed secondary to the tumultuous and disorganised plot. Halfway through I decided that reading the comments would be a better use of my time and I was not disappointed; they all seemed to be pretty irate. I'm pretty irate. Congratulations on writing erotica that makes no sense whatsoever. Definitely memorable, and interesting but really perplexing, really not good. I would post this on social media to generate discussion about it but discussions about erotica on social media could be considered bad form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still trying to make sense of this

Hi. Anon again. I really don't get this story. I was looking in nonconsent/reluctance but there's normally an element of enjoyment for the woman. This is pure sadism. Also, why are all the men ugly or short and fat or smelly? Why can't Jean have a nice time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
960 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES