Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 05

Story Info
Robert Reveals Jean’s Superpower.
10.2k words
4.33
3.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean's Wounded Warrior Project

Chapter 5 Jean's Superpower

I dedicate this story to all the brave men and women in uniform who have served this country.

This story takes place in the late 1960s.

#

Jean had warned me that her brother's memory was unreliable, and he was subject to strange fantasies about her. However, his remarkable ability to recollect events from those years when he and his twin sister lived with their mom made me doubt my wife. Whenever I pressed Robert to repeat something, my brother-in-law precisely repeated the details of his elaborate story. Since I could verify some critical elements, I began to believe his tales weren't fantasies produced by brain damage. I found it harder and harder to believe he was making it all up despite my growing dismay as I listened to his lurid stories about my wife's coming of age.

The next time I called, Robert continued his story where he left off without missing a beat.

#

When I woke up late on New Year's morning, I lay in bed for a while and stared at the ceiling. I listened to a blizzard howl outside my window. I felt like the storm was an omen for the new year.

At last night's New Year's Eve party, my sister had spent the night slow dancing with a classmate. I was still burning with jealousy. What was wrong with me? I should be happy for my sister. I hadn't made a New Year's resolution in years, but I pledged to end my sinful relationship with my sister. I had to quit before it went any further and became truly incestuous.

My mom's boyfriend had left before I got out of bed around noon. She had made French toast with a pile of fragrant bacon and asked me to wake my sister. My mom was eager to tell us she had met a new man at her party.

"Ben is a respected professor in the Cornell School of Law. I hope you will be nice to him. You will see him here regularly for dinner and maybe breakfast."

Jean looked at me and shrugged. Our father, who had abandoned us, was also a law professor at Cornell. It was the reason I had free tuition at Cornell. I guess my mother has a thing for law professors. I hoped she'd find happiness again. At least a law professor had to be better than that nasty old black man who had tried to rape my sister.

My fears that my sister would dump me for the classmate she had spent the night dancing with on New Year's Eve proved unfounded. Our mom went to dinner with Ben a couple of nights later. As soon as she left, Jean rushed into the living room wearing nothing more than low-rise bikini panties and a smile. I tossed the textbook I was reading aside as she jumped onto my lap. My twin sister didn't even take time to change the Beetles album I was listening to. She kissed me hard and began giving me a lap dance to the song Norwegian Wood. I was soon as hard as any damn tree in Norway. Jean whimpered as she ground her clit on my erection. My hands went to her sensitive breasts. It had been days since we'd given each other orgasms, and it became a race to see who came first. My sister won because she cheated. She stopped grinding on my cock and shoved her fingers inside her panties to get herself off while I sucked on her gorgeous breasts.

It seems my sister was saving my cock for a different fate. After she recovered from an intense orgasm, she dropped to the floor between my spread thighs and pulled off my boxers. Once she removed my only article of clothing, she wrapped her lips around my cock. She slowly stroked my erection while taking more and more of it into her warm wet mouth. Her tongue licked my shaft, and I moaned in appreciation of her rapidly improving technique.

Jean whimpered. She pulled back to lick my cock from the base to my flared red tip.

"Oh, God, it's so hard!"

It had been so long since we did it. Jacking off is a poor substitute for my sister's loving hands and mouth.

I laughed. "Yeah, it's so hard I could use it to drive nails."

My twin sister giggled. "No, silly. I mean keeping my pledge."

I tried to remember a pledge. It's impossible to think when all the blood in your brain has left to fill your erection. All I could remember was my broken New Year's pledge to stop fooling around with my sister before it became incest.

"What pledge?"

"I signed a pledge at church. I promised Jesus that I would save myself for marriage."

I vaguely remembered when the girls had stayed behind after Sunday service for a talk about abstinence. I knew several of them had decided later that anal sex didn't break their vow. They'd all earned a reputation as sluts. It didn't seem fair that women weren't allowed to enjoy sex. The guys who fucked sluts were called studs. I felt sorry for my sister. I had a hard enough time controlling my urges. I couldn't imagine what she was going through. If she made one slip, she would be labeled a slut forever.

Jean bobbled her head up and down my cock several times before pulling off again. I groaned in frustration. She smiled up at me.

"It's getting harder to keep my pledge. I dream about us doing it all the time.

"Doing it? You mean the two of us having sex?"

"Yes. It's the two of us in my bed. You're so gentle and loving. I can almost feel you inside me. I always wake up happy after I dream about you fucking me hard until I have an intense orgasm. The best part of my dream is that my orgasm is real. It's a fantastic way to wake up in the morning."

I had no idea girls had wet dreams. I hadn't had one in months. Since I first kissed my sister, I'd been jacking off a lot. Since my sister started giving me blow jobs, I have been masturbating so much that my cock was always sore. Talk about raging hormones.

Jean returned to loving my cock while I thought about what she had said about us having sex. I daydreamed about it all the time. The idea scared the crap out of me. Thanks to my Christian upbringing, I knew incest was the most terrible sin I could commit against my sister. I was supposed to protect her from harm.

Jean paused again. It was getting annoying, but she wanted to talk it through. When a woman has a guy's cock in her hands, she can get him to do anything she wants.

She looked up at me and said, "At times, I can almost convince myself it would be ok to have sex with someone you love with all your heart. Oh, Robbie, I love you so much. Do you love me, too?"

She gave my cock a little twist as she licked the tip. My body jerked.

"Oh, God! Oh, God, yes! I love you so much.

As an aside to the ladies, I must warn you not to believe what a man says while having sex. We'll say anything to ensure a repeat performance. However, in this case, I was telling the truth. I'd always loved my sister deeply. That love had changed since we first kissed, but I would always love my fantastic twin.

Jean had tears in her eyes as she looked up at me. "Robbie, if you love me, promise you'll respect my pledge. I'm terrified that I'll get so aroused that I give in to the moment. I'd be ruined forever."

"Jean, it's Ok. I promise I'll respect your pledge and protect you as long as I live."

"I knew you would understand. With the way Mom is behaving, you're the only one I have to keep me safe. I'm too weak to keep my pledge alone. It's why I won't take off my panties or let you touch me there. I'll lose control if I take them off or let you put your hand inside them. Please promise me that you understand."

As much as I wanted to see my sweet sister's pussy, I knew she was right. I couldn't have the forbidden fruit. What made my promise extra hard was that Jean had one hand inside her frilly panties the whole time we talked. She kept herself on the edge of boiling over by playing around with the sweet pussy I had just promised not to touch or see.

"I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die. Now could you take care of me? My balls are starting to hurt."

My twin sister wiped the tears from her face and laughed. She pumped my cock a couple of times with her soft, warm hand before she took me deep into her throat. Her lips brushed against my pubic hair while her tongue swirled around my erection. She held me deep for a moment before she pulled back a little and began bobbing up and down. I lost it when her hand began massaging my balls. Her timing was getting better. Seconds after I came, she pushed herself to an intense orgasm with the hand she worked in her panties.

She kept my cock in her mouth until I stopped shooting cum. Once again, she spit out my seed into a tissue. She sat back on her heels and smiled at me as she wiped her pretty mouth.

We had barely finished when we heard two cars pull into the driveway. We ran to our rooms as Ben and my mom entered the front door. It wasn't even nine, and the two oversexed adults were home for another night of fun and games.

Before she met Ben, our mom would go out dancing three or four nights a week and stay out until the bars closed. That left plenty of time for Jean and me to finish our homework before exploring our newfound passion. Our mom's new routine made finding a safe time for sex challenging. It seemed they went out to dinner a couple of nights a week and then came back to our house early to fuck. The worst part was that Ben started coming over for dinner on weeknights and staying late. Ben was putting a severe crimp on my illicit relationship with my sister.

We started hanging out in my bedroom and getting our rocks off while Ben was fucking our mom. The house was too quiet, the walls too thin, and my bed springs too noisy to allow Jean to give me a blow job or even a lap dance unless my mom and Ben were going at it hot and heavy.

Unfortunately, my mom's new playmate was in his fifties, and he didn't last long enough for Jean and me to reach an orgasm while they were loudly fucking. We had to take turns getting off those nights he came for dinner. Luckily, Ben seemed to recover after half an hour and often went for a second round with my mom.

When they went out, we had a little more time as long as we put off our homework until after they came home. What we managed to squeeze in around our mom's new schedule wasn't enough to satisfy a couple of horny teenagers.

Even with the restraints my sister and I had to put up with, we still managed to play nearly every day. My sister became an expert at blow jobs. While she was giving me a lap dance, I was teasing her breasts or grabbing her panty-covered ass. I loved playing with my sister's pert breasts. She seemed to like it when I pinched her nipples and gave them a firm tug. She always kept on her bikini panties. If I tried to slip my fingers inside, she would slap them away and give me a stern warning.

"Behave yourself. The bouncer is watching."

I knew she was saving herself for marriage, but how was I to know she wasn't on birth control? That kind of thing was between her and our mom. I was vaguely aware that she'd tried two different birth control pills and reacted badly to both. I didn't know she'd quit trying to find a prescription that worked after a third prescription produced worse side effects.

#

January is a hard month in Central New York. The weather is often windy and bitter cold, with one snowstorm after another. Our mom's response to the freezing drafts in her bedroom was to set the thermostat to the maximum, which made the rest of the house baking hot. The sweltering heat made studying difficult.

Jean and I had semester finals the last week in January. I needed to do well to keep my scholarship. My sister needed high marks to get into a good college. Jean and I deprived ourselves of sexual release because we needed to cram for finals. Ben's presence made finding a spare moment difficult.

We had a week off for semester break, but neither of us expected any relief since our mom, as a teacher, got the same week off. If anything, I was afraid Ben would move in for the week. We were happily surprised when our mom announced she and Ben would spend the week lying on a beach in Florida. Our mom took our stunned expressions the wrong way. She thought we were upset and nervous about being abandoned, and she quickly told us that she had filled the freezer with lasagne and other easy meals. She fussed like a mother hen until she drove off with Ben on Saturday afternoon. Jean and I were excited to have the house to ourselves for the next three days.

#

I called my friends from college as soon as Ben's car turned the corner. James and Joey went home at Christmas but stayed in the dorms over semester break to save money. They were both eager to come over and party. My friends offered to bring pizza and booze, and I eagerly accepted. My first college finals had been a lot harder than I expected. High school had been a walk in the park. Just as I was about to hang up, James begged for a favor.

"Hey man, is it ok if I invite Thad? He's the only guy staying in the dorm for the break besides us. It doesn't seem right to leave him all by himself."

Thad was a tall, skinny black kid from the deep South. He was in one of my classes, and I knew he was polite but a bit too full of himself. I guess being a doctor's son and having a 4.0-grade point average as a pre-med major will do that to a guy.

"Sure. What the hell, why not? Just make sure you bring enough for everyone."

James said, "Does everyone include your sister? As I remember, she can knock back more than her share of alcohol."

"I'm not sure if she'll make it. She has basketball practice today. Sometimes, she hangs out with friends afterward. But just to be safe, bring extra. My mom won't be back until Tuesday night. It's time to party."

A half-hour later, my sister walked in the door. She shook a dusting of snow from her parka and hung it by the door. She removed her wet boots and set them on a mat below our coats. It was only a half-mile walk from the high school, but it can be a pain in a snow storm, especially before the city gets around to plowing the roads.

I said, "How's the weather?"

"It's blowing pretty hard and just starting to snow. I think it's cold enough to turn into a blizzard."

I kept up the small talk for a couple of minutes. The guys still weren't here, and I wasn't sure how to break the news we were going to have a party. She'd had fun the last time Joey and James had come over. Hopefully, she wouldn't be upset about not being able to spend some alone time with me tonight.

Jean said, "I'm going to take a shower until the hot water runs out. Coach Taylor ran us ragged. During the second hour of practice, some girls ran out of energy and didn't get back on defense fast enough for the asshole. He made us run wind sprints until I thought I would puke."

I remembered running wind sprints for the sadist. Everyone on the team would line up at one end of the basketball court and sprint to the other when the coach yelled, "Go!" As soon as the last guy finished, he would yell go again. It hardly seemed fair after finals week. I know my sister hadn't gotten more than five hours of sleep a night for the last ten days.

"How many did you run?"

"I don't know. I lost count after fifteen. Maybe a couple of dozen. My legs are like noodles. Speaking of noodles, maybe you could heat up some lasagne for dinner. I'm famished."

I didn't tell her she would have pizza tonight while watching John Wayne on TV. I'd been twelve when I saw 'The Longest Day' in the theater. It was one of my favorite movies. While I waited for the party, I cleaned off the coffee table and got out five shot glasses and some bags of chips. I was hoping for a repeat of our last party. I was looking forward to seeing the smirk whipped off Thad's face when my sister beat him at Joey's drinking game.

My sister was still in the shower when the guys arrived with two large pizzas, a case of beer, and a brown bag that clanked. I told them to hang their heavy winter coats in the hall closet and remove their snow-covered boots.

James said, "It's snowing like a son of a bitch out there. I'm glad it held off long enough to buy some whiskey. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to the weather here. If we want snow in California, you can drive to the mountains where it belongs."

Thad smiled like a thief when he set the bag of booze on the kitchen counter. Joey turned on the oven and slid in one of the pizzas to reheat it.

Thad said, "Thanks for the invite."

James said, "Sorry it took so long, but no one in college town was willing to buy booze for underage kids. Luckily, we brought Thad. We went across the tracks, and our hero found a black gentleman willing to make the buy."

Thad and Joey broke out laughing.

Thad said, "More like a drunken bum. Luckily we had someone standing at both ends of the block. I was standing across the street from the liquor store, so he had nowhere to go. Even so, our elegant gentleman thought he could make a run for it and keep all of the booze. He looked at me crossing the street and ran straight into Joey's arms."

I could picture the bum's face when he saw the tall, muscular Thad coming for him. The Southern boy's thick dark winter coat must have made him look as big as a bear. With the hood up, all that showed in Thad's coal-black face were the whites of his eyes. He appeared as scary as a wraith from Lord of the Rings.

My friends popped a beer and sat on my mom's new white couch. I warned them about keeping the sofa clean. I turned on the floor fan and aimed it at them to circulate the warm, stifling air. I moved the armchair closer to the couch to share the breeze and settled in with my cold beer. We had a couple of hours before John Wayne made an appearance. I heard my sister turn off the shower. A couple of minutes later, Joey smiled when he noticed the whine of my sister's hairdryer. By that point, the heat in the house was getting to everyone. The poor Italian kid's armpits were soaked.

Joey smiled and said, "Are we going to follow the house rules while we party?"

Thad looked puzzled, but I noticed even our Southern guest was wilting in the heat. He said, "House rules?"

I laughed. "My mom keeps the place overheated. So the custom is to strip down to our underwear."

Thad stared at me like I was crazy. "James said your mom was going to be gone for several days. Wouldn't it be easier to turn down the thermostat?"

"My mom's new boyfriend lowered the temperature the first night he was here. She turned it up to the maximum setting and removed the knob. Good luck adjusting it."

I stood up and set an example. I peeled off my tee shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers. I grabbed another round of beers and sat back on the armchair I'd marked as mine. Joey and James quickly followed my lead. Thad stared at us like we were nuts. He threw back the rest of his first beer.

The tall black kid shook his head and said, "My dad said you Yankees were fucking strange, but this house is too damn hot. I guess when in Rome...."

Thad took off the heavy flannel shirt that he had worn under a thick coat to keep him warm on the trip to my house. I doubt he had ever seen snow in Alabama, let alone experienced the bitter cold of upstate New York. When he removed his tee shirt, I was impressed with his lean, muscular chest and six-pack abs. I got another surprise when the young black man stripped down his boxers. His underwear barely concealed what appeared to be the biggest cock in the room.

Joey poured everyone a shot of cheap whiskey to go along with our second beer. James made a toast.

"Here's to surviving finals. Thank God, they're over."

We threw back our whiskey shots before clinking our beers and taking a long pull from the cold bottles. Everyone had just relaxed when I heard my sister come out of her bedroom and walk into the kitchen. I'd turned off most of the living room lights so we could watch TV. When my sister turned on the kitchen lights, the light showed right through her translucent baby doll pajamas. My sister froze when she saw my friends. Judging by her revealing outfit, she'd planned on a private party with me. I loved her choice of sexy red lingerie under her skimpy PJs. She'd put on bright red lipstick to match her panties. She'd even fastened her long French braid with a bright red hair tie.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers