Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Sis, grab a beer and join the party."

Jean hesitated a second before breaking out in a big smile. My hopes for a repeat of our last party soared when she warmly greeted Joey and James. I think she missed their dark friend concealed in the shadows.

"Hi, guys. You ready to lose another drinking game?"

She turned around and opened the frig. She bent over at the waist to grab a beer from the bottom shelf.

Judging by my friends' smiles, everyone approved of her baby doll pajamas. The halter top did little to conceal her red push-up bra, and the scoop-neck top exposed tons of jiggly cleavage and an acre of her firm abdomen. Her skimpy PJ shorts showed all of her long dancer's legs. When she bent over for a beer, she flashed the bottoms of her ass cheeks and a hint of her red thong.

Joey whistled, and James grinned, but Thad was more vocal.

"Who's the hot chick? Damn, she's fine."

When I introduced my sister to my tall black classmate, Thad stood up and held out his right hand. My sister took his hand and looked him up and down. When she licked her lips, Thad covered the front of his boxers with his free hand. Whatever he was hiding in his boxers had suddenly grown a lot larger.

Thad said, "I sure hope y'all are eighteen."

I laughed. "Jean's my twin. We both turned eighteen last October."

Thad bent over and kissed my twin sister's hand. Jean smiled like a cat who had caught a mouse.

I said, "I think the pizza is ready. We don't want tomato stains on our mom's new couch. Why doesn't everyone sit on the floor around the coffee table while I grab the pizza."

I got up to grab some paper plates and napkins while Joey carried in the pizza. I made a second trip to bring more beers. When I returned, I found all four sides of the coffee table occupied. I filled a plate with pizza and sat back down on my old armchair. As usual, Joey led the conversation.

"Jean, how's your last year in high school going?"

Jean washed down her bite of pizza before answering.

"I just finished finals. My chemistry test was yesterday, and it was super hard. I'm glad you guys came over. I'm up for a party."

Joey said, "Glad you could make it. I've been dying for a rematch on our drinking game."

James laughed. "Joey has been practicing. You hurt his big Italian ego. I think I'll pass. I know when I've met my match. I promise I'll do my shots and not be too much of a party pooper. "

I said, "I'm with James. The last party left me with a monstrous hangover."

Joey turned to Thad and said, "Do you want to join the fun? All you have to do is down a shot in one go, take one breath, and drink as much from a bottle of beer as possible before taking another breath."

Thad grinned at our Italian friend. "Just you, me, and Robert's hot little sister? What's the wager?"

Joey thought for a moment. "The last time we bet items of clothing. Since we're down to our underwear already, that won't work. I guess we can bet money. How about we toss in twenty dollars? Winner takes all."

Jean crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't have twenty dollars."

"What about your earnings from last time?"

"I spent it on a couple of outfits and a new bra to replace the one you ruined."

Thad cocked his head and pursed his lips. He started to ask about how the bra got ruined and then stopped.

Joey said, "How about Thad and I put up twenty dollars, but if you lose, you have to give the winner a lap dance."

Jean nodded and started to say she accepted, but Thad interrupted.

"Now you're talking. There's no way a little girl can out drink me. Out of curiosity, does this chick know how to give a lap dance?"

Joey laughed. "It's one of Jean's superpowers. Her other one is an ability to give a sweet shotgun."

Joey turned to my sister and said, "You were about to reply to my wager. Are you in?"

"Hell, yes. I love putting smug guys in their place. Let's set it up."

I went to the refrigerator and returned with three full beers.

Thad said, "I don't want to be an asshole, but Joey and I have already done two shots of whiskey followed by a beer chaser. I think Jean should do the same to make us even. Besides, she looks like she needs the practice. She's too sober to play a drinking game."

Joey grinned. "Thad has a point."

Jean glared at the cocky black boy. "Fine, set them up. I wouldn't want you to accuse me of cheating."

Joey poured my sister a shot and popped the top of a fresh beer.

"Anytime you're ready."

My sister threw back the shot of whiskey and made a face. I saw tears in her eyes. The rotgut whiskey they'd manage to score was much harsher than my mom's expensive Tequila we'd used the last time. I watched my sister take a deep breath and start chugging her beer. She made it halfway before she began choking. She got up and ran to the kitchen. She kept the whiskey down and drank a glass of water. For a moment, I was wondering if she was sandbagging.

I knew my sister wasn't one to quit. She got another beer from the refrigerator before returning.

She said, "Set up another shot."

Thad said, "I think you need to finish your last beer before you do another round."

My sister glared at Thad for a moment. She grabbed her half-full bottle and chugged the rest. She turned the bottle upside down to prove it was empty.

"Satisfied?"

The second shot went down better, but she didn't come close to finishing her beer without taking a breath.

She grabbed another piece of pizza and ate it with her remaining beer. The rest of us were already on our fourth slice.

She looked at James and said, "This pizza is good, but it would be even better with some weed."

Our friend from San Francisco grinned like he always did when my sister talked to him. James stared at my sister's barely concealed breasts as he reached for his pocket. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't wearing pants.

"Just a second."

He got his pants from where he'd dumped them on the floor. His smile disappeared as he checked one pocket after another. He rushed to the front entranceway and checked his jacket pockets. He looked destroyed when he walked back to his pants and took out his wallet. He sat at the coffee table and began searching his over-stuffed wallet.

Joey said, "What gives?"

"I left my weed in my dorm room. I'm looking for my emergency stash."

Joey glared at his friend. "Fuck! What kind of a party has no weed?"

I was impressed with the number of compartments and odd pieces of paper in James' battered wallet. When he tugged out one wad of receipts, a condom in a dusty wrapper fell on the table. I reached over from my upholstered armchair and slapped him on the back.

"Hoping to get lucky?"

Joey snickered. "He's always hoping. I'll bet he's had that old condom in his wallet for years."

I said, "Engineers are like Boy Scouts. We're always prepared. James, you might as well bury it in your wallet again. You aren't going to get any nookie tonight."

Meanwhile, my red-faced friend found two joints deep in his wallet. They'd probably been there as long as the condom. I wondered if weed can get stale.

James lit up one of the joints and took a big hit. He shook his head and handed it to my sister. I remembered her face when she took her first shot of whiskey. Her reaction to the old joint was worse.

"Damn, it tastes like old leather and sweaty ass."

Joey said, "I think James and I should drive back to the dorm and get his stash. It'll only take twenty minutes."

I shook my head and said, "Maybe you should look out the window. It's been snowing hard since you arrived. I think we're snowed in until they get around to plowing the side streets."

Joey didn't believe me. He went to the front door and opened it. He discovered a two-foot-high wall of snow that had drifted against the door. A bitterly cold wind howled and drove stinging snow against his exposed flesh. Joey fought to close the door. When he turned around, his face was coated with snow.

"I guess you're right. My car is covered with snow. There's even an abandoned car in a ditch across the street. Shit. It won't be a party without our friend Mary Jane."

Everyone sat in silence for several minutes, drinking beer. Quiet is good for thinking. At least, it helped me.

I said, "I may have an answer to our dilemma. A friend of my mom's left his stash behind."

I went to my bedroom and searched the nightstand by my bed. Under a Sci-Fi book and a couple of Playboys, I found the cigarette pack my mom's friend had left behind when I threw him out of the house. The memory of the asshole attempting to rape my sister still made my blood boil. I started to take the book of matches he left behind with his pack of joints. I tossed the ornate green matchbook back in the drawer because I prefer wooden matches. I brought my prize back to the kitchen and arranged the fat hand-rolled joints on a plate. The fourteen joints were rolled in brightly colored paper. I carried them to the living room and set the joints in the middle of the coffee table.

"Ta Da! Drumroll, please. These fat oily joints are a present from an asshole my mom was dating. I threw him out of the house for bad behavior. He must have forgotten these in his hurry."

James picked up one of the green-colored joints and smelled it. He didn't waste a minute before lighting up. Everyone took a hit. When I got my turn, I took a long deep drag on the cigarette size joint. It was a mellow weed, so I took a second hit before passing it on. James has already started a second joint. Within minutes I felt an incredible marijuana buzz. I also felt energized. I noticed the party had livened up. Everyone started talking at once. We all laughed, and James gave his assessment of the weed.

"What we have here is an excellent example of sinsemilla. I'll bet it is from the North coast of California. Someone mixed it with speed or cocaine. It's perfect for a party. We're going to have a fun time tonight."

I noticed James was collecting the roaches as he had at the last party. He was probably hoping my sister would be giving out shotgun hits later.

Jean said, "I need a couple of minutes to finish eating before we hold the contest. While we're enjoying our pizza, I think it's only fair you guys tell me your superpowers since Joey told you mine. To make it fun, everyone should reveal something no one else knows."

Joey laughed. "Ok, I'll go first. My family runs an Italian restaurant In Brooklyn, and I've worked there since I was a kid. My superpower is that I am an excellent cook."

Thad said, "That's lame."

Jean jumped in to defend Joey. "Turning raw ingredients into a tasty meal is definitely something that deserves to be called a superpower. House rules say the hostess is the final judge. "

Thad shrugged. "I'll wait until I sample his cooking."

James said, "I don't have a name for my superpower. I have to demonstrate it."

The skinny kid from San Francisco stuck out his tongue and licked halfway up his nose.

Joey said, "I bet the girls back home love that trick."

Thad interrupted. "I'm not going to show off my superpower unless it's the right time. I'll only tell you that the daughter of my Dad's Mexican Gardner called me el pájaro carpintero."

Jean said, "My Spanish isn't great, but I think that translates as 'carpenter bird.' What did the señorita mean by that nickname?"

"It actually means woodpecker. Maybe I'll get a chance to demonstrate."

My sister laughed. "Bang your head on a tree all you want."

Thad leered at my sister. "I'm more interested in banging something softer."

Joey said, "Enough already. Are you two ready for the contest?"

Jean laughed. "Bring it on."

Thad smirked. "I'm eager to collect my prize. I am looking forward to a nice long lap dance."

Joey said, "Who wants to go first?"

Thad replied, "In Alabama, we always let ladies go first."

Jean grinned, "Ok, fine. I'll go first."

This time when it counted, my sister did better. Maybe it was the combination of the adulterated weed and the previous two shots of whiskey. Who knows? When she set her beer down, there was only a little over an inch left in the bottle.

Joey grinned. "What happened to our former champion? I think you're trying to lose. Maybe you're eager to give me a lap dance."

"I still did better than you've ever done. I think you should go next."

"Not going to happen. Thad is the new guy. It's only polite to let him go next."

Thad threw back the whiskey and grimaced. He took a couple of deep breaths and drained the bottle.

"Beat that."

Joey said, "We don't have to beat it. What part of taking only one breath before drinking the beer was unclear?"

"Oh, come on. What difference does an extra breath make?"

Jean said, "It's the rule. If I got an extra breath, I could drain two bottles."

Thad appealed to me. I shrugged.

"It's nothing personal, but I have to agree with my sister."

Joey took his turn. He'd obviously practiced since the last time. Hell, I wouldn't put it past him to select a particularly nasty whiskey for the contest. Still, when he finished, there was a little less than half an inch of beer left.

"Well, I win. I'm going to get myself a lap dance. Maybe you can give me a shotgun hit of this primo weed while your dancing on my dick."

My sister blushed.

"I'm still trying to get used to your nasty whisky. Can we make it best two out of three?"

Joey said, "Only if we up the stakes."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I liked what we did last time where you did a little strip tease before the lap dance. Yeah, I liked that a lot. I particularly liked the climax of the lap dance, but we can do better. This time, if you lose, I want a topless lap dance. You perform wearing nothing more than your pretty red panties. I also don't want to hear any talk of bouncers."

My sister took a hit from a new joint James passed to her. I expected my sister to tell Joey to go to hell. I was wrong. I should have known she wouldn't back down. Having a twin brother had made my sister highly competitive.

When we were young, we often got into arguments that sometimes escalated into physical fights. Jean was the same size as me then and gave as good as she got. Our mom got tired of separating us and sending us to our rooms. Once, she even resorted to spanking us after we'd accidentally ripped our new school clothes in a fierce wrestling match. Money was tight, and our mom was furious. Thankfully, she never did it again.

However, I was surprised she resorted to physical punishment even once. Our mom had filed for divorce after our father had viciously spanked Jean and me. As I remember, it was for a minor infraction of his many rules. I could barely walk out of the bathroom after the bastard battered my bare ass. Jean got spanked even worse because she fought back, and our father said that her screams 'hurt my ears.'

I still remember Jean laughing as our mom bruised her hand on my sister's panty-clad butt. My mom switched to a ruler when she got around to punishing me. She lectured me about the difference between boys and girls. Somehow I was supposed to be gentle to the tomboy who had bloodied my lip.

My sister took another long drag on the potent joint before handing it to Thad.

"Ok, you're on. You were just lucky last time. If somehow you win without cheating, the lap dance ends if either of us has an orgasm."

Joey grinned. "Well, if you're going to negotiate conditions, I'll add one too. If I agree with your terms, you must remove your pajama top for the rest of the contest. After all, you did lose the first round. It's no big deal. You'll be giving me a topless lap dance in a couple of minutes anyway. Come on. I dare you."

My sister doesn't like dares. She glared at Joey, who was being an asshole as far as I was concerned. She slowly peeled her halter top over her head and tossed it at me. I stared at my sister's bright red bra and felt my cock get hard. Damn, this weed was potent.

Thad said, what was on everyone's mind. "Holy shit, Rob, your sweet sister is stacked."

The person who designed my sister's bright red push-up bra deserved a Nobel Prize. It enhanced her natural cleavage without covering much of anything. The exposed tops of her breasts were jiggling with every breath my sister took. With four horny guys starting at her, she was breathing hard. I expected her nipples to pop out any second. As I said, it was a marvel of engineering. My marijuana-fueled daydream was interrupted by Thad, trying to be a gentleman.

The tall black pre-med student must have been paying attention in biology. He cautioned Jean about doubling down on her wager.

"Are you sure? Anyone with any knowledge of human biology knows women can't handle alcohol as well as men. You've already had three shots and three beers in less than an hour. Two more setups will probably make you unconscious."

"Oh, big man. I think you're just worried I'll beat you if you play fair. Come on, set up a round for Joey. It's only fair you go first this time."

I think the alcohol was getting to everyone. None of us had gotten much sleep during finals. If it weren't for the added stimulant in the joints, we'd all be passed out on the floor.

Joey didn't do as well the second time. Both Jean and Thad beat him. My sister had maybe a quarter inch more beer left than our big black friend from Alabama. Unless my sister won the third round to make it a three-way tie, it would be a contest between Joey and Thad. I wondered which of them would have my half-naked sister giving them a lap dance. I'm glad I didn't bet on the outcome.

My sister took a series of deep breaths before downing the shot. She took one deep breath and chugged her beer. She easily won the third round. I didn't stick around to see how they would handle a three-way tie. I had to pee urgently. By the time I got back, they'd already started another round. It was a winner take all match.

My sister was wasted. She'd downed five shots of rotgut whiskey and five beers in just over an hour. She hit the side of her mouth with the shot glass and spilled half her whiskey down her chin, soaking her bra and panties.

She realized she'd lost and yelled, "Fuck!"

I don't know how Joey won. Maybe it was because Thad couldn't stop staring at my sister's nipples, now visible through the wet bra.

Joey said, "Once again, the best man wins. I'm looking forward to my topless lap dance, but first, I need to use the bathroom."

While everyone else took a bathroom break, I moved my armchair, so it was facing the middle of the couch. I grabbed a joint for myself and sat back on my throne. I noticed it was the only red one. It tasted different from the others, and it was really potent. After the third hit, I felt like an elephant was sitting on my lap. Damn, I was so wasted.

Joey came back first and sat in the middle of the couch. James and Thad moved the coffee table back before sitting on the floor facing the pair. My sister looked a little shaky when she returned. Jean put on the Moody Blues, "Nights in White Satin," and began slow dancing between Joey's widespread thighs. She slapped away the Italian's hand when he tried to caress the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeking out below her baby doll PJs.

She said, "Be careful. The bouncer is watching you."

Joey laughed, "Did you forget that you agreed there wouldn't be any bouncers if you lost?"

Jean put her hands on Joey's shoulders and shimmied her breasts in front of my friend's eyes. His eyes popped out, but somehow, my sister's breasts didn't. They jiggled delightfully in the bright red push-up bra.

Jean stood up and gyrated her hips as she turned around. I watched her bend over at the waist and slide her hands down her long legs. She grabbed her ankles and stuck her voluptuous ass in my friend's face. He made a show of taking a deep breath.