Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that pussy smells hot."

My sister stood up and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her baby doll shorts. She kept dancing as she slowly slid them down her hips. Her red thong was much smaller than her usual bikini underwear. It consisted of two tiny triangles of satin cloth connected to an elastic waistband. I was surprised I didn't see any of her dark curly pubic hair sticking out. I'd loved stealing glances at her usual white panties while we watched TV. I fondly remembered the contrast of her dark curly pubic hairs with her white cotton panties. Had she shaved her pussy? She'd asked about doing it a few days ago, and I had encouraged her.

When her skimpy shorts fell to her feet, she kicked them at James. He grabbed the frilly garment and held it to his nose.

"Oh fuck yeah. Joey. Rob's sister is so smoking hot she's creamed in her shorts. Damn, they're wet as fuck."

I'm usually a mellow guy, but tonight, I was furious at the disrespect my friends were showing my twin sister. Perhaps, it was the effects of the adulterated joints. It didn't help that I knew what was going to happen next. The last time Joey had pushed my sister's bra up so he could play with her breasts while she gave him a lap dance. She had rubbed her crotch against his until they both had an orgasm while James and I watched.

My sister had given me numerous topless lap dances since our last party with my friends. The only thing between us had been her white cotton bikini panties and my boxers. This time Jean had agreed with Joey's request to remove her bra before his lap dance. At least she wouldn't have to worry about the clumsy Italian ruining another bra.

I was angry and jealous. Now, Joey would be receiving the topless lap dance that should have been mine. My sister hadn't known I'd invited my friends over, so I knew that she'd worn the sexy outfit for me. I should be the one getting an erotic, 'no holds barred' lap dance. I wanted to be the one to have her rubbing her crotch against my erection while she wore nothing more than a skimpy red thong.

I decided to defend my sister's honor, but my legs wouldn't support my weight when I tried to stand up. I fell back into the chair with a loud screech as the wooden legs slid across the hardwood floor. Everyone looked at me. Thad's mouth broke into a big grin.

I decided to yell at the assholes from my comfortable chair instead of smacking them around. I attempted to rebuke them with a voice that sounded like feeble whining. "Hey, guys. That's my sister. Treat her respectfully, or I'll toss your asses out of the house."

Joey laughed at me. Everyone had seen my failure to stand up.

"Oh, the big tough bouncer is going kick me out of the club for violating the rules. You might have to wait until the bouncer can find his feet. Maybe we should ask the dancer what the house rules are?"

Jean looked at me for a second, concerned about my strange weakness. My eyelids still worked, so I winked at her. She smiled back with a dreamy expression. Damn, she was totally fucked up on adulterated weed and strong whiskey. It was a dangerous combination.

Joey said, "Well, dancer, what are your rules?"

My sister snapped out of her trance and turned her attention back to Joey. She looked confident as always. Hell, she had all of us wrapped around her thumb ever since she pranced into the living room, wearing nothing more than her skimpy see-through baby doll pajamas over her sexy red lingerie.

"You can touch anything not covered by my panties."

Joey laughed. "Sure thing, sweetheart. I'll keep my hands off your little red panties. My fingers are going to be too busy elsewhere. As soon as you remove your sexy bra, I will be sucking and squeezing your sweet titties."

Some friend Joey turned out to be. The asshole treated my innocent sister like some stupid slut he'd paid to keep him company at a strip club.

I was shocked when Jean upped the ante. She smiled at James and Thad.

"Don't look so sad, boys. I'm not going to leave you out. After I give sweet little Joey the lap dance of his life, it'll be James' turn, and if Thad behaves, I'll give him a ride too."

James and Thad's faces broke out into enormous grins. My sister was still standing with her back to Joey, who was getting impatient.

He slapped her ass and said, "Come on, bitch, move your ass. I won the dance fair and square. Now, take off your bra and give me a ride."

I was shocked by the sound of Joey's hand smacking my sister's shapely butt. It hadn't been a love tap, and Jean's firm ass jiggled delightfully. I expected her to curse my asshole friend with an obscene reprimand and call off the lap dance. Instead, she bent over and wiggled her curvy ass in Joey's face.

"Come on, big boy. If you want to light my fire, you'll have to spank me harder than that."

Thad laughed. "Holy shit! We have ourselves a red hot mama to play with."

Joey couldn't resist Jean's taunt and gave my sister a half-dozen increasingly sharp blows to her partially covered ass cheeks. She responded to each loud smack with a shriek and another wiggle of her cute butt. I wondered what had come over my sister. Was it some drug in the joints or the childhood trauma she suffered when our dad had spanked her?

Joey bellowed, "Now, dance for me, bitch."

The record Jean had picked was on repeat and began again. Jean picked up where she had stopped when I protested. When she turned to face Joey, I noticed moisture seeping down her thighs from the bottom of her bright red thong. I couldn't believe how aroused my sister was from Joey's spanking. Her hips swayed in the slow bump and grind move she had learned from watching the movie 'Irma La Douce."

"Nights in white satin

Never reaching the end...."

Jean reached behind her back and unfastened her red bra. She slid her hands around to the front and held the cups of the bra to her ample breasts. My twin sister leaned over and teased Joey, who only put up with it for a minute. He grubbed the straps of the skimpy garment, and she released it to prevent him from ruining another bra. My best friend tossed the bra in my face.

I saw my sister's generous breasts spring free. They were gorgeous and looked even better bare. Her dark pink, half-inch long nipples were hard. Quarter-sized areoles surrounded her pointy nipples that were just begging to be sucked. Her breasts swayed along with her slow gyrating hips. She locked her fingers behind her head below her long French braid and arched her back as she danced. Joey reached for the ripe melons. When my sister tried to back up, he grabbed the back of her long legs and pulled her forward. She stumbled and only kept herself from falling by clutching his bare shoulders. He buried his face in her ample cleavage. My sister yelped when his mouth found a hard nipple, and he sucked it eagerly into his thirsty mouth. My sister giggled in response to his enthusiastic interpretation of the new house rules.

A surplus of riches confronted Joey. He had his mouth full of soft breast flesh, so he slid his hands up the back of my sister's athletic thighs and cupped her ass cheeks. My Italian friend immediately cheated on the house rules. Technically, he didn't break them. All he did was push the triangle of satin half-covering her butt into her ass crack. He now had legal access to most of her curvy ass. His fingers kneaded her muscular butt like a lump of bread dough. Well, he had said his superpower was cooking and baking.

I noticed my sister was also cheating. She kept one hand on Joey's shoulder for support while the greedy Italian suckled her breasts. My sister shoved her free hand down the front of her panties. I watched with wide eyes as she began rubbing herself rapidly. My sneaky sister was trying to have an orgasm, which, according to the rules, would bring an end to the lap dance. My sister had been disgusted the last time she'd given Joey a lap dance. He had coated my sister's panties with cum, which was nasty enough, but her main concern had been the slim chance she could get pregnant. My sister had told me about her adverse reaction to birth control pills and that she was unprotected.

I went crazy watching Joey maul my sister while she masturbated. I was so aroused that my cock found the unbuttoned opening in my boxers. It was embarrassing because if anyone took their eyes off Joey and my sister, they would see my cock waving proudly in the air. I couldn't do anything about it since my arms and legs were paralyzed from something in the red joint. I wondered what would happen if the drug reached my heart. I tried not to worry. If my cock were still working, maybe my heart would be ok.

The Italian was unaware that Jean was rubbing her clit because he had his face buried between her breasts. His hands were mauling her ass, and he slipped a couple of fingers between her thighs from behind. I stared at the Italian, rubbing his cheating fingers across the bottom of my sister's wet panties. They were only a couple of inches from where she stroked her clit.

In the last few weeks, I'd watched my sister bring herself to orgasm multiple times while giving me a lap dance. I always watched her eagerly and knew the sign of her impending orgasms. Once she got off, it was my turn, and she would finish me with a blow job. Tonight, she was trying to end it without getting Joey off. Her goal was to leave the horny Italian with a big pair of blue balls.

So, I knew my sister was close when she straddled Joey's hips and began giving him the lap dance he had won. My Italian friend had one hand molesting her breasts and the other pressed between her ass cheeks, exploring the promised land. Her movements became more frantic and jerky by the second as she ground her clit up and down his fat cock. She caught Joey by surprise when she tilted her head back and wailed.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaaaaaaah!"

My sister screamed as an intense orgasm wracked her sweaty body. I always love how marijuana enhances sex. It must have been fantastic for her. It was exciting for her audience too. Thad and James had secretly stroked their cocks while watching my sister's performance. However, neither of them came when my sister did.

I was hard as a rock from watching my sister's performance. I wished my half-naked sister was lap dancing on my erection, but I couldn't even move my hand to rub one out.

Poor Joey wasn't even close to an orgasm. He appeared stunned when my sister collapsed on his chest. She moaned as she came down from her orgasm.

"What the hell? What happened? It's cheating to fake an orgasm."

Thad laughed. "No way Jean faked that orgasm. It was fucking awesome. But you're right. She did cheat."

"I knew it. I knew the bitch cheated. There's no way she could have cum before me. How did she do it?"

"It was easy. Jean was rubbing her clit while you were gobbling her breasts. By the time she started her lap dance, she already had a big head start."

Joey whined. "Damn it. I want my lap dance. I won it fair and square."

Jean said, "No one said I couldn't play with myself while giving Joey his prize."

I kept my mouth shut. Since the start of the new year, Jean had been masturbating while giving me a lap dance. I wasn't going to confess our illicit relationship.

Joey turned to me. "Rob, what do you think? Does she deserve a penalty for cheating? I think she still owes me a lap dance."

My sister looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew why she'd cheated. She'd complained to me after the last party. She felt disgusted when Joey creamed on her panties while giving him a lap dance. She mouthed the word 'please, ' while staring at my erection, waving in the air. My sister put me in a spot. I wanted to be fair to my sister and closest friends, but I found it too difficult to lie.

I said, "I think all of us agree my sister cheated. She's right. It wasn't against any rule, but it's certainly against the spirit of fair play. However, I know why she did it. Joey, the last time she gave you a lap dance, you spewed your nasty cum all over her panties. She found it gross. She only cheated to avoid a repeat. Luckily, I know a solution to prevent any more 'accidents' while giving you the orgasm you desperately need. It involves a secret superpower of Jean's."

Thad said, "It sounds like Jean has cheated twice tonight. We were all supposed to reveal a superpower that no one in the group knew. Everyone but me already knew about her lap dancing and shotgun superpowers. I want to hear what she's keeping a secret."

Jean looked confused. She was still recovering from her orgasm. The effects of too much alcohol and too many adulterated joints also slowed her thinking. She absentmindedly grabbed Joey's arm and pulled his probing hand from between her ass cheeks. I'm sure she had no idea what superpower I had in mind.

Thanks to the red joint, my head was even more fucked up than my sister's. My body was paralyzed, but my mind was boiling with irrational anger. I had a brief moment of rationality. I realized revealing my sister's secret superpower would piss her off. Maybe I should keep it a secret.

My sister had other ideas. It seemed she was already mad at me for calling her a cheat.

My sister said, "Well, Robbie, I'm not the only one who didn't reveal a secret superpower. What are you hiding?"

Thad said, "Hey Robbie, just what is your superpower? What didn't you tell us? Do you have X-ray vision? You have been staring at your sister hard enough to make me think you can see right through her clothes. Judging from the erection you're proudly waving in the air, I'll bet your superpower involves sex with your sister. It's ok. I've heard all Yankees fuck their sisters."

What the hell? Thad had seemed so polite when I first met him. Was the adulterated weed making everyone more aggressive? Joey and James were acting like testosterone-fueled bodybuilders. I'd had a fair bit of the same weed they'd smoked. I'd also smoked half the red joint that had been adulterated with something paralyzing my body and making me as angry as the Hulk.

"Asshole. I don't have any superpowers. My sister has all the unique skills. One of them involves interesting oral techniques she learned from her friend, Coleen. I understand Jean is now an expert at oral sex. It's her secret superpower. I'm sure Joey would be willing to accept a blow job instead of the lap dance he was supposed to get. My sister should like my solution since it would keep her little panties free of cum."

Jean screamed, "Robert, no! Oh God, no."

#

I was so absorbed in Robert's story that I'd lost track of time. I was startled when he said he was late for lunch and immediately hung up. I cursed the fiend. Like a good storyteller, my brother-in-law had left me hanging. I had a sickening feeling about what would happen to Jean but couldn't wait for the next episode.