Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria reached out and gently touched a purple mark on my neck. I felt a second of relief since my first thought was that she was reaching for my nipple. I still remembered the painful mauling she had given my breast.

"It looks like you entertained the entire football team."

I heard a snort from Cathy as she failed to suppress a laugh. The big black woman looked at her daughter-in-law for a moment before turning back to me with a knowing smirk. I gulped down half of my potent drink and prayed for oblivion.

Gloria's hand next went to the top of my head. Her large hand brushed across the short dark hairs on the top of my head.

"I've been to Eugene and seen the harlots attending the University of Oregon. I may be old, but I'm aware that the short-haired girls are all lesbians. If you love Jesus, the Reverend can cure you."

To emphasize her point, Gloria gave my leg a firm squeeze. When she left her fat hand, cupping my upper thigh, I reached for my drink and finished it. I brushed a tear from my eye. Damn, I hate self-righteous Christians who think they have the God-given right to impose their narrow-minded morality on anyone with a different lifestyle. I turned my head away from the nasty bitch and looked out the window at the pool where my uncle was still swimming laps. I would have given anything to join him, but somehow swimming in the nude didn't seem like a wise move with the morality police as guests.

Gloria gave my leg a squeeze and said, "Well, speak of the devil. The Reverend has arisen from the dead."

The Reverend looked more like the devil than a devout minister. Maybe it was the goatee streaked with white or the intense eyes with more than a hint of mania. His distended belly only confirmed my suspicion of barely restrained debauchery. The hair on his head and chest was more white than black. He looked like an older version of Michael, but slightly shorter, considerably more massive and much darker.

Perhaps, I should have begun his description by mentioning that his only articles of clothing were some socks and loose white boxers. As I peered at him around Gloria's massive body, he leaned against the wall and slid his hand inside his underwear. For a moment, it looked like he was wrestling with a boa constrictor. If he was simply adjusting his penis, I didn't understand why the Reverend found it necessary to strangle the snake and attempt to rip its head off. I suspected the whole maneuver was a male display for his female audience. Neither my aunt or Gloria seemed interested, but I felt a tremor in my loins. When he removed his hand, I noticed a couple of wet spots on his boxers. He was definitely more devil than saintly minister.

The whole time he was asphyxiating the barely concealed beast, the Reverend was looking at his wife and talking.

"Someone didn't perform their conjugal duties last night and left me to pray by myself in the living room."

Gloria bristled. "Someone was exhausted after fourteen hours on the highway. If another someone hadn't drunk thermos after thermos of strong black coffee so they could make the trip in one day, they might not have been so irritable that they angered the first someone. It's not my fault you can't sleep when you're strung out on caffeine."

The Reverend said, "Fortunately, my dutiful daughter-in-law came home rather late and helped me keep watch in Gethsemane. My soul was in turmoil, and she helped sooth the beast."

As if to emphasize his sermon, the Reverend continued struggling with the beast in his boxers as he talked. I couldn't take my eyes off the enormous writhing bulge he clutched in his hand. I had a feeling his pet snake would need soothing again soon. His behavior was disgusting, but his corpulent physique somehow had me squirming with lust.

I heard a snicker from his wife when he thanked his daughter-in-law, but before she could find a suitable reply, Cathy took a break from her toils in the kitchen and gave the Reverend a warm hug. The burly minister wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her plump body against his massive dark frame. I heard a snort from Gloria when the Reverend found my aunt's lips and gave her a long, deep, and far too sensual kiss.

When they broke, Cathy said, "Would you care for some breakfast. I made everyone else ham and cheese omelets. I'm afraid it's the extent of my cooking skills unless you want cereal."

The Reverend laughed, and his belly shook as he said, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse, so omelet it is."

Cathy headed back into the kitchen, and the Reverend's hand disappeared again into his boxers to adjust the monstrous boner my aunt had given him. I shrank behind Gloria's bulk when he turned his eyes toward me.

"Maybe you could introduce me to the boy."

Gloria said, "What boy?"

"The cute boy in the muscle shirt you're trying to hide."

Gloria laughed. "You mean the short-haired lesbian wrapped in a skimpy towel. Jean's a nasty piece of work, but she's Cathy's niece, so we have to be nice."

The Reverend started walking toward me with a grin. I noticed his right hand was still inside his boxers struggling with the snake that was trying to escape through the gap in front. Gloria turned and jabbed me with a sharp fingernail in the side of my exposed abdomen.

"Show some manners, slut. Offer your seat to The Reverend."

I jumped away from the painful jab just as the rakish minister reached me with an outstretched hand. Of course, it was the same hand that had been busy in his boxers, and I felt wet spots on his enormous paw. My nostrils flared at his feral scent. The Reverend had obviously not showered since my aunt had soothed his tormented soul.

The big man wasn't satisfied with a polite handshake, and he pulled my scantily clad body into a bear hug that lifted me to my tiptoes. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to grab my towel at the top where the sides overlap. Even so, when he released me, he held me close enough that my body slid down his torso dragging the threadbare towel up to my waist. Whatever he was trying to hide in his boxers had escaped and was rubbing across my bare flesh increasing my arousal that had been growing since he walked into the room. As soon as he released me, I tugged the bottom of the towel down and fixed the overlap. The Reverend was staring at my exposed sex while he casually adjusted his boxers to conceal a black cock every bit as large as his son's.

I was blushing like a schoolgirl when my aunt Cathy said, "Jean, maybe you could get Reverend John a cup of coffee while I fix his breakfast?"

I scurried into the kitchen and looked for a clean cup.

Cathy pointed to a cupboard. "They're on the top shelf."

I opened the cabinet door and looked up. Naturally, the cups were on the top shelf. I looked around for a stool.

Gloria said, "Come on. What's taking so long to get the Reverend a simple cup of coffee? Stupid, lazy slut."

I held on to the top of my towel as I stood on my tiptoes and reached for a cup. My feet were spread for balance. Somehow, I managed to keep the little piece of cloth from falling off, but there was nothing I could do to prevent the ragged towel from rising and flashing my bare ass. The breeze from the air conditioner vent on my moist hairless pussy told me I was flashing more than my naked butt. The Reverend's comment confirmed my suspicion.

"Cathy, I think your niece has a better ass than you. Hell, for a white girl, it's spectacular. One thing that's bothering me is her clothing. Is that the normal outfit for a lesbian in Southern California? It certainly leaves little to the imagination."

My aunt laughed. "Jean's clothes got packed up while she was working at her summer job. I have no idea where your son put them. Until he finishes swimming, you'll just have to ignore my niece prancing around in a bath towel."

The Reverend put his spread fingers over his eyes and said, "OK, this is me ignoring the lesbian."

I set a mug of steaming hot coffee in front of the Reverend. I wanted to spill it in his lap. I was getting tired of the lesbian comments, but I hadn't forgotten my waitressing skills.

"Do you take cream or sugar."

He picked up his mug and took a sip.

"Jean, be a dear and pour half of the coffee back in the pot and replace it with a healthy splash of Jack Daniels."

Gloria chimed in with her demand for service. "While you're up, I need a refill."

Since the refrigerator was in easy reach, I got Gloria her drink first and poured myself another from the container my aunt had been using to fill my glass. I think it was only the hefty black woman's second or third glass of the potent rum cocktail. I remembered Cathy's comment that when she had a bit too much to drink, Gloria was a fucking cunt. I couldn't wait to see her in a drunken state and watch my aunt have to deal with her biting tongue. It was hard to believe the big woman could get any nastier. My plan was to get plastered before she did any more damage to my psyche. Oh wait, I was already plastered. My giggle attracted everyone's attention. Somehow, despite the constant criticism, I had a warm feeling for everyone in the crowded kitchen.

I followed the Reverend's instructions and poured back half of the coffee. I remembered where the alcoholic beverages were from when I volunteered to waitress at my uncle's party way back at the beginning of the summer. The problem was that the tambour door was closed and when I tried to open it with one hand it was stuck. I remembered having trouble with my boyfriend's roll top desk and knew I needed to use both hands. That posed a problem since I was standing in full view of the Reverend and his bitchy wife with the open gap in my tiny covering facing them. Both of them were watching my struggles with barely contained amusement.

I tightened the overlap of the towel before I grabbed the handles and strained to open the cabinet. The roll-up door didn't budge at first but then flew open with a crash. Of course, my only piece of clothing also flew open and fell to the floor. I heard a gasp from Gloria and hearty laughs from the Reverend and my aunt as I scrambled to retrieve the rag. Everything was on display as I bent over to snatch the towel from the floor. I cursed the ill-mannered assholes gaping at my privates as I hastily wrapped the towel around my trembling naked body. I filled the cup with whiskey and brought it to the leering minister.

I set the cup in front of the obnoxious jerk, but before I could back away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. As I stumbled forward, he twisted on his chair and spread his massive black thighs to allow my scantily clad body to press against his crotch. The only things separating me from the black snake in his boxers were a couple of thin pieces of cloth. I could feel the creature stirring as I struggled in his firm grip. The Reverend swiveled back around on his chair, trapping my body between the kitchen counter and his warm thighs.

He leaned in close and said, "My wife says you are a lesbian. I can cure you if you are willing to accept the Lord as your Savior."

My mouth fell open in shock at his presumptuous remark. My aunt laughed so hard she doubled over and pounded her hand on the kitchen counter. I glared at her for a second before I felt something warm and hard slide between my legs that were spread for balance. I looked down in horror as I realized the black snake had escaped from the Reverend's boxers, and its pointy head had slid under my towel, attempting to burrow its way into my moist cavern. I put my hands on his broad shoulders and pushed futilely as I rose up onto my toes. It turned out to be the worst move I could make as I arched my back in a useless attempt to escape from the poisonous creature. My struggles gave his cock just the right angle to bury the snake's head in my wet vagina. I let out a shriek.

The tall Reverend grasped my ass cheeks and stood up. My aunt frantically moved dirty dishes as her father-in-law sat me down on the edge of the kitchen counter. I fell onto my back and squealed as the devout minister drove his hard cock deep. I arched my spine and wailed in response to a mixture of overwhelming pleasure and intense pain from the rapid penetration. My head fell off the far edge of the kitchen counter.

The Reverend worked his big black snake deeper and commanded, "Pray with me."

The Reverend's wife turned her attention from her hysterical daughter-in-law and yelled, "Harlot, what are you doing to the Reverend?"

I turned to Gloria, pleading for help. I was shocked to see her eyes. I hadn't noticed them before, but her once beady pupils were completely dilated. What drug was she on? I hadn't seen her take anything except for the Pina Colada I'd also been drinking.

The Reverend hands were clutching my bare ass cheeks in a vise-like grip. He repeatedly pulled his black snake back a couple of inches before ramming it deeper with each deadly strike. His long powerful thrusts opened me up like a pomegranate ripped in half.

I begged to be rescued. "Gloria, help me. Oh, oh, oh, God, please help me. Snake, snake, his big black snake is bitting me."

Gloria's eyes darted down to my crotch, where her husband's glistening cock was just sliding out of my pussy as it prepared to strike again.

The big woman laughed. "You've got that right. It's a snake, sure as hell. It's a black mamba, one of the most poisons snakes in the world. The Reverend first showed me his pet when we were on our honeymoon as missionaries in the Congo. I soon learned it must be fed regularly. I'm glad you're taking care of its insatiable needs because I don't have the energy."

The Reverend pulled the flimsy towel open to expose my naked, sweaty body to everyone's lustful eyes. Gloria watched my jiggling breasts intently as she drank the Pina Colada I had poured her. Her eyes widen as she dropped her attention to my crotch. She gasped when she noticed something strange just above the snake's lair.

"Why does the harlot have a gold band circling her clit? It looks like a pagan wedding band."

The Reverend pulled all but the snake's venomous head from my soaking wet pussy and stared at my engorged slit.

"This is very disturbing, very disturbing indeed. In the Old Testament, the chosen people fought long and hard before vanquishing the depraved worshippers of Ba' al, the false god of storms and fertility. It is said the priestesses of Ba' al wore gold wedding rings around their clitorises and would freely mate with all comers during their wine-fueled orgies. If the devil god has attracted new worshippers, we are in for a fierce battle for our very souls."

His fingers seized the gold band and gave it a tug hoping to free me from the devil's ring. He tugged it over and over as he resumed pile driving his thick black cock into my unprotected womb. My hips rammed into his crotch as I met his vigorous thrusts. I screamed as I had an intense mind-numbing orgasm. My pussy clamped hard around his big black snake. The Reverend grunted as he fought valiantly against the forces of evil. His hands grabbed my tender breasts and used them as leverage as he continued to drive his cock into my spasming vagina.

The Reverend gave another lunge, and I felt his coarse pubic hair scratching against my hairless pussy. The head of his long snake was brushing against my cervix. His hands slid down from my clenched ass and grabbed the back of my thighs. He lifted my legs onto his broad shoulders, and I fell back onto my elbows. I let out a series of shrieks as he resumed pounding his long black snake into my pussy. My ankles locked around his neck, and my hips began automatically pushing back in rhythm with his powerful thrusts.

I stared up into his grossly contorted face as the heavyset man gasped for air. Sweat mixed with saliva dripped from his chin onto my heaving chest. I was mesmerized by the sight of his big black snake burrowing into the warm, wet cave between my pale white thighs. His cock was so fat he dragged my hairless pink pussy lips back and forth as the deadly black mamba worked its way deeper and deeper.

The Reverend turned to his wife and shouted, "Don't just stand there gaping while I fight for her soul. Pray to God, she gives up her profane lesbian ways, and for the love of Jesus, find something to wipe the sweat from my brow. Doing the Lord's work is a strenuous business."

Gloria looked around for a moment before she reached out and ripped half of the ragged towel from below my naked body. She leaned over and wiped the sweat from her husband's eyes with what had been my only covering. She continued administering to him as he picked up the pace of his raw fucking. For a while the only sound in the room was the rapid wet slaps of our lust-driven bodies banging together.

I was startled out of my mesmerized state when I heard clapping. Michael had finished his swim and had come in to discover his father fucking me. My uncle tilted my head back over the edge of the kitchen counter and drove half of his monstrous cock down my throat. He smelled of chlorine and tasted of precum. My uncle quickly matched his father's pace as he screwed his black cock deep into my bulging throat. I contemplated who's cock was more massive, while concentrating on relaxing my throat and trying to catch an occasional breath.

"Good morning, Dad. Nice to see you and Mom. I see you've met our niece. You're just in time to help Cathy and me treat Jean for an acute case of nymphomania."

"Seriously, she's a nymphomaniac? I thought I was dealing with the 'Whore of Babylon.' What's the gold ring for if she isn't a priestess of Ba' al? I was trying to exorcise the devil and bring her back into the grace of God. I'm not sure I know how to treat someone for nymphomania. I'll have to pray on it when I have a moment of peace and quiet."

Gloria gave her son a hug. She didn't seem disconcerted that he was fucking my face. Her hands rubbed up and down his muscular chest as she pressed against the side of his naked torso. While she gave him a long deep kiss that was far from motherly, her hand reached down to massage his massive balls that had been bumping against my forehead. His pubic hair was now tickling my nose with each deep thrust. I struggled to catch an occasional breath when he pulled the fat head of his cock out far enough for me to give the bulbous head a quick lick.

The four of them continued chatting as if I weren't even there. What a strange family. I shuddered as I realized I was at their mercy until the judge signed off on my community service agreement. My only other choice was to somehow escape this nuthouse.

Cathy said, "Just so everyone knows, I didn't make any plans for dinner. I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow. I suggest we order in so we can continue Jean's treatments. Is pizza Ok with everyone?"

Michael paused with his big black cock completely buried in my throat as he said, "Sounds like a good idea. Mom, Dad, what do you think?"

The Reverend rammed his cock in deep and paused as he considered Cathy's suggestion. "I love pizza as long as there's no pork. The pig is a nasty unclean beast."

Gloria said, "Cathy, please make sure you order one without anchovies."

Cathy was in high spirits after pounding down one Pina Colada after another. "Michael's the only anchovy fan. I don't even want his stinking pie in the same insulated bag as mine."

I couldn't breathe with Michael's long cock buried to the hilt in my throat. I grunted and slapped his thigh in desperation.

Only Cathy noticed my plight, but she was in no rush to help. "Michael, are you going to waste your precious baby batter cumming in your niece's pretty throat? I think your Dad's almost done, and you can take his place."

Michael nodded and slowly pulled inch after inch of his cock from my throat. I gasped for breath as soon as my tender throat was free. The back of my head was soaked with drool. His Mom wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked it as gently as if it was her newborn baby.