Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend's thrusts had become ragged, and I was afraid he would leave me unsatisfied. "Please don't stop. Please, I'm almost there. Oh God, please just a little longer."

I screamed when Gloria's hand found my engorged clit. Her fingers rubbed against the exposed nub, and I came hard just as the Reverend let out a roar and tugged on my breasts. I felt his warm seed flood my womb as I began sobbing from my release. He kept me plugged tight for several minutes as his potent semen went searching for an egg in my unprotected womb.

Gloria wiped the Reverend's sweaty face again as his flaccid cock slipped out of my engorged pussy. A flood of semen ran out and began dripping from my trembling ass cheeks onto the floor. The Reverend's wife used a piece of my soaking wet towel to clean my pussy. Her husband used his fragment to clean frothy cum from his cock. He casually tossed the cloth onto my heaving chest before inviting his son to take his place.

Michael drove home with one quick thrust. I wrapped my legs around my uncle's broad hips and moaned. God, I was in heaven! A big hard cock was so much better than a dildo. Two hard cocks in a row was heaven.

I giggled as I considered that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My uncle's cock was slightly bigger than his father's black mamba, and he was driving it into me with youthful vigor. The room fell silent except for the sounds of our bodies slapping together until I began urging him to fuck me harder.

The Reverend said, "Oh, dear God, she's insatiable. Do you think the treatment is working."

Cathy handed her father-in-law a Pina Colada and said, "We won't know for a week or two. The doctor said we would be making progress if we managed to reduce the amount of sex she has by one or two partners a week. If you want to help, be patient, and make sure you keep up your strength. Get a good night's sleep and eat well."

Cathy frowned when she noticed Gloria was filling the Reverend's glass as well as her own with the pitcher from the refrigerator. My aunt took the empty jar from Gloria and whipped up another batch. Everyone was in a happy mood.

I squealed as Michael's fingers found my nipples. He pinched and pulled hard as we fucked vigorously. My hips were happily bouncing off the countertop as I met his rapid thrusts. Gloria resumed rubbing my clit and massaging her son's balls. I was afraid it would be too much stimulation for my uncle. I shouldn't have worried. He had incredible stamina, and I came twice while he fucked my spasming pussy without a pause. The third time, my contractions on his cock were too much. He let out a roar and shot his seed into my quivering womb. He held his cock buried deep until it finally softened and slid out by itself.

I laid on the hard wet counter for several minutes as I regained my strength. I finally sat up and immediately reached for my drink. Sex is a thirsty business. I drained the last of my Pina Colada and slid off the cum drenched counter to get more. I was happy the pitcher in the frig was full again. I looked at my aunt, and she smiled. I filled my glass and was returning the pitcher to the frig when Gloria's sharp tongue struck again.

"Whore, I need a refill. Do you think if you take care of the men's needs, you can just ignore your duties to your female elders? What is the younger generation coming to?"

My aunt reached for the blender, but while she was whipping up a fresh batch, I refilled Gloria's large glass. Cathy sighed and shrugged her shoulders as her mother-in-law chugged her drink and held out the glass for another refill. I wondered how much the big woman needed to consume before she became the fucking cunt my aunt promised. So far, she seemed to be getting more friendly.

I refilled my uncle's glass as well as my own before returning the pitcher to the frig. The cold air in the frig made me aware of the wet semen oozing from my pussy in a steady stream. I remembered I was stark naked and surrounded by God-fearing strangers as well as my lecherous aunt and uncle.

"Cathy, can you please ask Michael about my clothes?"

My uncle broke from his long embrace with his mother and said, "I heard someone use my name. What's up?"

"Sweetheart, remember when I gave you a suitcase to store at the beginning of the summer?"

"Suitcase, what suitcase?"

"The red one I gave you after Jean agreed to play Venus. It was just before the Hamiltons arrived at the end of June."

"Oh, the red suitcase. Damn, I thought it was a donation to the Salvation Army. It sat in my trunk for a month before I dropped it off. I think I have the receipt in my tax folder. They generously gave me a charity credit for a hundred dollars."

I was shocked to hear my genius uncle had donated my clothes to charity. I've complained that I didn't have a thing to wear before when I didn't like any of my choices of outfits, but now for once In my life, I literally didn't have a thing to wear.

"Maybe you have something I could borrow just to cover my naked body?"

Cathy smiled, "I'm sure I could find some little thing from before I put on weight for my role in the Exposition. Maybe I could even find an old dress that wouldn't be too hideous, but why would we want to cover up our sweet beautiful Venus since everyone loves looking at your naked body? Besides, it doesn't make sense when you'll just have to take off your clothes again for your next treatment."

"Treatment? What are you talking about? I don't need any treatments."

"Jean, sweet little Jean, you're a nymphomaniac. Everyone loved watching Venus riding that big black dildo so much they couldn't resist feeding coins into the controller. Unfortunately, you became addicted to sex, and I know you even asked The Engineer to increase the level of stimulation. I feel some responsibility for your nymphomania, so I promise you I will help you regain control before I send you back to your mom."

"But why can't I wear a robe or maybe even your beach wrap?"

"What's the point? You'll just have to take it off again when the next volunteer arrives in a couple of minutes. Maybe we can find you something to wear in a week or so if we manage to taper you off sex a bit."

Just to prove her right, the doorbell rang, and my aunt looked at the kitchen clock.

"Ah, it's six o'clock. Manu is right I time. Come on Jean. Let's answer the door."

Cathy grabbed my arm and pulled it behind my back. She frog walked me to the front door while ignoring my stream of protests. She pushed me in front of her when we reached the entrance foyer. I had just a moment to glance at myself in a full-length mirror next to the door, presumably placed there for guests to tidy up. I was horrified to see a naked wild-eyed girl with short spiky hair staring back at me. I shuddered at the sight of my glistening, hairless cum covered pussy that was aroused and flowering. What really shocked me were my wholly dilated pupils. I was even more stoned than Gloria.

My aunt put her hand on my waist and pushed me towards the door.

"Well, are you going to stare at the mirror all day or answer the door?"

"Cathy, what's in the Pina Coladas? Gloria and I are both stoned."

My aunt laughed. "Well, there's rum, cream of coconut, lime juice, and pineapple juice. You must like it. You and Gloria have been guzzling it all afternoon."

"There must be something else in the drink. I'm usually a suspicious introvert. Now I'm bursting with a sense of well being and euphoria. I feel like I love everyone."

Cathy gave me a hug as she laughed.

"Ok, I made the batch in the frig just for you. Gloria wasn't supposed to get any, but it's helped her mood a lot. I added ecstasy to help you deal with the trauma from your long service as Venus. We were afraid of what would happen once you were no longer confined to the Exposition. Michael and I feel responsible for your nymphomania. We wanted to be sure you wouldn't refuse treatment. Now, unless you have a question, let's open the door. Manu must be growing impatient."

She threw open the door, exposing my naked body to Manu Tatupu and his leering 18-year-old son, Ray. Despite everything that had happened during the summer, I hadn't forgotten Manu finger fucking me in the back of the airplane while his son stripped my dress off my sweaty body. I also vividly remembered Ray and his friends fucking me on the Santa Teresa beach the day I was arrested. Ray had also toured the Exhibition with his buddies several times so they could leer at my naked body while I rode the powerful dildo. Of course, Manu was the second one to fuck me while I was dressed as a swan at last night's Gala. Ray had been part of the horde who had taken me after I was freed from my swan costume.

Manu's face showed concern as he greeted my aunt with a long hug. "Hi Cathy, you said you needed some help with your niece. You sounded upset, so I brought Ray since I know they're good friends."

Ray smirked. "Hi, Jean. I'm glad to see you survived the summer. Guess you got used to being naked in public. The look suits you."

I stared at Ray with contempt. I'd fucked the big Samoan kid a couple of times, and he thinks we're best buddies?

Cathy smiled, "I'm glad you brought Ray. I'm sure he'll be a big help. Jean is having problems returning to a normal life after her stimulating summer portraying Venus. You know about the dildo she was riding during the deposition, but you probably don't know that she convinced the Engineer to increase the level of stimulation until she was orgasming dozens of times a day. She's now addicted to sex. The medical term is nymphomania. I'm hoping we can ease her off until she's in the normal range of sexual activity."

Manu cocked his head and said, "Just how can we help?"

"Luckily, it wasn't hard to wean her off the dildo. Jean prefers having a warm, hard, human cock fucking her pretty pussy. The problem is she wants it incessantly. She's wearing all the guys out. Manu, that's why I asked you over. Perhaps, you and your son could take Jean into the living room and give her a nice, long, hard fuck. Let us know when you run out of steam."

Ray's smile got larger as Cathy explained my medical treatment in detail. Manu, the chief of police, looked dead on his feet.

Manu said, "I'm probably not good for more than once. After the Gala, I was busy with all the drunks on the street. I only got a couple of hours sleep. However, Ray is young and raring to go."

Cathy led me into the nearby living room with a firm grip on my upper arm. Manu and his son followed along like a couple of dogs sniffing at a bitch in heat. We could hear but not see the party in the kitchen.

Cathy said, "Guys, there's lube on the coffee table. Try to keep any fluids on the throw rug in front of the fireplace. Come down to the kitchen after you're done servicing Jean and join us for cocktails and appetizers."

Manu grinned and slipped a massive arm around me and cupped my bare ass.

"Thanks, Cathy, I think we've got this."

My aunt turned to go but stopped and said, "Jean, I'll be placing an order for pizza after Manu and Ray finish treating you. If you hear the doorbell, give the pizza boy a tip before you have him bring the pies back to the party. We'll probably move out to the pool, so look for us outside."

I looked at my aunt and shrugged. "In case you didn't notice, I don't have any money for a tip."

Cathy laughed. "I never tip the pizza boy with money. Jose's a virile eighteen-year-old from El Salvador. I'm sure if you can't figure out what he wants when he sees your beautiful, well-fucked, naked body, he'll be happy to tell you."

Manu watched my aunt leave. "What a lovely woman. Jean, you're lucky to have her looking out for you. I was sorry to hear you had become a sex addict as a result of playing Venus. You were a natural for the role, but no one on the Exhibition Board ever intended that you would suffer any harm. Personally, I thought you would enjoy your summer as an actress and take pride in doing your bit to help the Children's Hospital. I'm sorry for any discomfort you endured. Ray and I are happy to honor your aunt's request to help you with your treatment."

I looked at the big Samoan as he quickly undressed while delivering his apology. I found it hard to believe in his sincerity while staring at his massive erection. I licked my lips as I saw a drop of precum ooze from the tip of what my aunt claimed was the fattest cock in the county. I felt Ray's arms slide around my waist from behind before one hand slid up to cup my breasts while the other found the moist slit between my engorged labia. His familiar cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass. After touching every corner of my naked body for a few moments, Ray drew me over to straddle his father who was now lying on the throw rug.

I focused on Manu's immense erection as I lowered my hungry pussy. I grabbed his fat cock and dragged the tip to my eager pussy. I groaned as the walls of my moist pussy strained to envelop the first couple of inches of his monstrous cock. I remained still except for my heavy breathing to give my pussy a moment to adjust. Beads of sweat covered my body and dropped off the tips of my hard trembling breasts. I began humming as I worked my pussy up and down the end of his hard shaft. I was in heaven as I took more of his beautiful brown cock with each plunge. I was stuffed full of Samoan cock by the time my hairless pussy rubbed against his wiry pubic hair.

Manu sat up and grabbed the back of my neck. He pulled me down while kissing me deeply. His tongue played with mine while his hands caressed my breasts. I jerked against Manu's strong embrace when I felt a greasy finger probe my ass before slipping inside. I felt more lubricant spill down the crack of my butt, and the probing finger worked the oily fluid into my nether hole. I moaned as Ray's fat finger was joined by a second one. He pressed them deep and twisted them around, opening me up. I was scared of what Ray was planning. There was no way I could take the two fattest cocks in Southern California at the same time despite spending the last couple of months riding the big black dildo.

The young man didn't give me a long time to ponder my fate. Ray pulled his thick fingers out of my ass and quickly replaced them with the head his straining cock. I screamed. Manu pressed his lips against mine and held me tight as his son applied pressure. My body jerked as if tased when the young man's hard cock drove past my sphincter. The three of us laid together in a sandwich as Ray's cock slowly slid deeper into my ass. I tried to take slow deep breaths as my body somehow accepted the two Samoan cocks without ripping apart. My eyes were squeezed tight as I felt every inch of Ray's cock penetrate my core.

Ray filled his big hands with my breasts. He distracted me from the discomfort caused by his massive cock joining his father's even larger organ by tugging and pinching my tender nipples. His father's hand slipped between our sweaty bodies and explored my wet slit. I jerked when his fingers found my clit. I cried out as Manu rubbed my sensitive nub. The world spun around as I orgasmed hard. My vagina squeezed his cock over and over again. I heard Ray grunt as he also experienced the aftershocks of my orgasm.

The father and son laughed with delight as my body continued to shake uncontrollably. Have you ever been sandwiched between the sweaty bellies of two jolly Samoans with a combined weight of over six hundred pounds? Well, their laughing bellies bounced my slender frame around like a pinball before the real fun began. Ray pulled all but the mushroom head of his big brown cock out of my ass as his father pulled me tight against his even larger cock. They paused for a moment before Manu hissed, "Now!"

Manu pushed up on my hips, driving my ass against Ray's plunging cock. I let out a gasp as they paused again with Ray's cock buried in my ass and just the tip of Manu's erection between my pussy lips. I groaned as they picked up the pace, seesawing my ass and pussy back and forth between their enormous cocks. Manu's massive paws were wrapped around my hips. His thumps were on my clit, chasing the gold ring around in circles. Ray's hands were grasping my breasts. His fingers tugging and twisting my nipples. I shrieked as I orgasmed again.

My butt slapped against Ray's crotch with a wet smack sending out a spray of sweat. My nostrils flared with the smell of hot sex. Manu pulled my pussy hard against his cock. I was a helpless sex toy for the two Samoans. I couldn't believe their endurance as they worked my ass and pussy between their fat cocks. The burly father and son duo fucked me through two more fantastic orgasms before Ray shot his hot semen deep into my ass. His father followed quickly with a massive load of baby batter. I felt his seed leaking out of my stuffed pussy while he continued to shoot Samoan semen into my unprotected womb.

Ray rolled off my back and laid beside us, panting hard with his forearm draped over his eyes.

The young Samoan said, "Fuck me, that was amazing. I've always wanted to find a girl who could take both of us at once."

I thought the massive Chief-of-Police had fallen asleep, but I felt a deep rumble in his barrel chest as he replied. "Glad you liked it as much as I did. You need to thank Jean's aunt for the invitation."

"Did Cathy really tell you we could fuck her niece as often as we want to help treat her nymphomania? Can that even work?"

Manu's body shook as he laughed. I held on tight and uttered a soft cry as his flaccid cock and a ton of potent cum slithered out of my pussy.

The big Samoan said, "Hard to believe the treatment for nymphomania is more sex, but who am I to argue with the Exhibition doctor? His plan is to slowly taper her off of sex until her libido is back to something close to normal. Cathy said she needed us to help out as much as we have time for. You should talk to her. I think she has a signup sheet."

Manu rolled me off his chest into his son's muscular arms and sat up.

"Son, I'm too tired to go again, but you're young and virile. Why don't you stay and entertain our lovely Venus while I go say hello to our hosts?"

Ray grinned. "Sweet."

Manu handed Ray a box of tissues and said, "Clean yourself off before you fuck her pussy. Maybe if you ask politely, she'll suck you off to get you hard."

Manu got dressed and headed back to the pool to join the impromptu party. I heard Ray pull out a handful of tissues. I think I spaced out for a moment. The next thing I knew, Ray was pushing my head down to his half-erect cock. I took one look at the big brown Samoan cock and grabbed it with two hands like Halloween candy. I licked around the impossibly fat tip. He'd done a fair job of cleaning it; I only noticed a slight smell of ass as I licked up and down the massive organ. Still, I wanted it clean before he crammed it into my insatiable pussy. I certainly didn't want a yeast infection to treat when I went back to law school. I paid extra attention to licking his sweaty balls. I can suck most guys balls into my mouth, but Ray's were so big I had to be content with giving them a proper tongue washing.

After I was satisfied with the taste of his cock, I opened my mouth wide and took five or six inches into my straining mouth. I kept the other half from plunging down my still tender throat with my hands stacked one on top of each other. I got into a rhythm of bobbing my lips up and down his erection while gently twisting my hands in opposite directions and simultaneously pumping my fingers up and down the thick base. The young Samoan caught me by surprise when he wrapped his hands around my neck and gave a big thrust with all the power of his muscular hips behind his cock. One of my hands slipped, and three inches of thick hard cock plunged down my throat. Tears came to my eyes as I gagged. I put my hands on his thick thighs as struggled to push myself free, but Ray drove even more of his fat cock down my unguarded throat with his quick thrusts. I tried to relax my throat, but he was way too big for any mortal woman. My tears mixed with drool as the Samoan youth fucked my face relentlessly. I was only saved when he decided it was time to fuck my pussy.