Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray pushed my face to the carpet as he scooted around behind my kneeling body.

"Raise your beautiful ass. I'm going to take you doggie style."

I was too slow, or maybe he just liked the idea because he was soon slapping my ass cheeks with hard, stinging blows.

"God damn it, Ray! Stop messing around and fuck me. Fuck me hard, asshole."

I probably shouldn't have called him an asshole because it earned me another six smacks on my red hot ass cheeks. When he was good and ready, he pushed my knees apart and wrapped one arm around my hips. He used the leverage to jam his cock all the way home with one quick thrust. I shrieked in surprise. The big Samoan boy didn't give me a second to adjust before he began to rapidly fuck his fat cock into my cum filled pussy. Our grunts were accompanied by a chorus of wet squelching sounds mixed with the slaps of our sweaty bodies banging together. The room filled with the odors of hot sex.

I was in heaven as I drove my hips back to meet his powerful thrusts. My dangling breasts lurched with each collision of our sweaty bodies. I screamed in ecstasy and came hard when his fingers began flicking the gold ring around my clit. I blacked out for a moment and sagged in his arms. When I came to a moment later, Ray was fucking me even faster, and I was racing toward another even more powerful orgasm. My vagina clutched his cock so hard, I worried I might rip it off. The asshole resumed smacking my tender ass cheeks as he fucked me through my intense orgasm. My screams echoed through the house and prompted a chorus of cheers from the kitchen.

Ray was a beast. I lost track of time as he fucked me for what seemed forever. I forgot that there had ever been a time when the young Samoan wasn't fucking his big brown cock deep into my core. I fucked back hard for ages, and I even shouted encouragement begging him to fuck me harder. He responded to my goading and rode me harder. Eventually, he broke me. All the alcohol and ecstasy I'd consumed in the Pina Coladas combined with hours of strenuous sex had taken its toll. My once vigorous shouts of encouragement had been reduced to pathetic whimpers.

The side of my face was pressed to the carpet in a puddle of drool. My quivering body was drenched in our shared sweat, and I had no more strength than a rag doll. However, Ray's firm grip around my waist prevented me from collapsing. His fingers on my clit coerced one orgasm after another from my molten hot pussy. My breasts jerked back and forth painfully with my tender nipples scrapping across the carpet. I couldn't escape his fat cock thrusting into my pussy like a demented steam engine turning the cum from my previous lovers into a frothy mess.

By the time Ray finally shot his semen deep into my womb, I was in a dream-like state. All my being was focused on the sensation of his monstrous cock hammering into my quivering vagina. I felt empty when his flaccid cock slid out of my pussy. I collapsed onto my side in a fetal position. My thumb was in my mouth, and I sucked on it in memory of Ray's cock. My other hand was between my thighs pressing against the tender entrance to my vagina. Was I trying to trap his semen in my womb? I have no idea what my intentions were, but the pressure felt good on my tender labia. By the time Ray found his feet and got dressed, my fingers were lightly stroking my inflamed clit.

Ray bent down and slapped my ass. I cried out as the stinging blow landed on my still burning ass cheek. My eyes flew open. The room was spinning, and there were two big Samoans towering over me. I closed one eye and saw only one big brown man smiling down at me. There was a light behind his head like a halo. I felt a warm glow in my core for my lover. The bright light was painful, and I closed my eyes. I was still fucked up on the potent combination of rum and ecstasy.

Ray scratched his belly and said, "I'm starving. Fucking always makes me hungry. I bet I can eat a large pizza all by myself. When I give Cathy my order, do you want me to tell her what toppings you want?"

I moaned in response. My fingers were moving faster on my clit. I didn't care if Ray saw what a slut I was. Maybe they were right. Perhaps I was a nymphomaniac.

Ray said, "Suit yourself. I wouldn't want to interrupt your play. I'm sure your aunt will order plenty."

Thankfully, he turned out the light when he left. I pulled my thumb from my mouth and used two hands to caress my pussy. I shoved as many fingers as would fit into my cum filled hole while my other hand flew across my clit. I arched my back and came with a groan. I didn't stop attacking my pussy as I writhed on the carpet. I couldn't understand why I didn't find any relief. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I drove myself to another frustrating orgasm.

I was interrupted by the doorbell. My aunt yelled from the kitchen.

"Jean, sweetheart, get the door. Make sure you tip the pizza boy well."

I used the couch to pull myself up. I was unsteady on my feet as I made my way to the door. The doorbell chimed again before I could reach it.

"Jean, damn it. Get the door."

"Hold your horses. I've got it."

I stood partway behind the door as I opened it. There was a short heavyset boy at the door holding two of those insulated pizza bags. I noticed it was twilight outside before my eyes drifted back to the El Salvadoran's handsome face. He grinned at the sight of my bare hip. Fortunately, he couldn't see the hand that was still rubbing my clit.

"I'm Jose. I have a pizza delivery for Cathy Brown. It comes to $48. Should I put them in the kitchen?"

"The kitchen's fine, but first, Cathy said I should give you a big tip. I'm sorry, Jose. I'm not sure what she meant."

Jose squeezed past me and set the pizza bag on the table by the door. He turned and examined my naked body as I held onto the door for support. I stopped moving the hand rubbing my clit, and modestly cupped my pussy. My bare breasts were rising and falling as I panted from my exertions. His smile got even broader as his eyes danced over my naked body.

He held out his hand and said, "Cathy always tips me the same no matter what she orders. Come, I'll show you."

I took his hand, and he guided me back into the living room. I noticed I was a couple of inches taller and at least fifty pounds lighter. He led me to the back of the couch and pushed me until I was bent over it with my hands gripping the front of the cushions. He tapped the inside of my ankles with his foot, and I spread my legs. I had a good idea how Cathy had been tipping the young man even before he pushed his cock inside my well-used pussy. I squealed happily as he drove his hard cock deep. His hands gripped my hips as he began fucking me slowly. I felt every inch of his beautiful cock as it slid in and out at a leisure pace. I rose onto my tiptoes and arched my back as he pulled out. As soon as he began pushing back in I dropped to my heels and drove my ass back against his erection. I repeated the move twice more before he finished his stroke. I loved the feel of his cock, but his pace was driving me mad.

"Please, Jose, please go faster."

He went a little faster but ignored my pleas to go as rapid as I needed. There was nothing I could do other than whine. His slow deliberate pace was brushing my clit slowly over the rough nubby fabric covering the couch. I was screaming my protest when the gold ring around my clit caught on one of the fabric nubs. I gasped as Jose's slow fucking worked my clit around in a circle. My body shook violently as I came hard. My vagina clenched hard on the young boy's cock, and he began bucking hard against my grasping pussy. I felt him shoot his seed in with millions of other sperm searching for an egg. I had enough semen in my womb to fertilize every woman in North America.

Jose backed away from my sweaty body and quickly dressed. He was whistling as he carried the pizzas into the kitchen.

I noticed the front door was ajar. I peeked outside. The sun had set, and it was almost entirely dark. I stepped out and closed the door behind me. I stared at the clear night sky. There was a quarter moon overhead.

A cool onshore breeze made my nipples hard and reminded me of the cum leaking from my pussy and ass. I knew every evening a stiff wind blew onshore thanks to the hot inland valleys of Southern California. The breeze would eventually bring a cold fog that provided moisture to the forest canopy on the surrounding hills. I had only a couple of hours to find safety before the temperature would drop enough to make my state of undress uncomfortable and possibly dangerous. I decided to run for it anyway.

I staggered across the lawn on my bare feet. The cool grass felt as soft as the thick carpet in my aunt's living room. The road was a different story. The hard asphalt was still pleasantly warm from the heat of the day, and I made good progress down the hill for a few minutes. The forest canopy overhung the road making it feel like I was descending into a cave. Maybe a quarter-mile down the lane, I came to an opening in the forest where the foundation for a new home had been laid. I had a beautiful view of breaking waves on the moonlit ocean just beyond the twinkling lights of Santa Teresa.

The California coastal "foothills" are young mountains rising thousands of feet. The hillsides are so steep there is a constant avalanche of talus and scree. Cutting the winding road into the side of the hill only exacerbated the problem. When I had driven my aunt's car on the road, she had warned me to avoid skidding on the loose stones. Even if I'd been paying attention to where I was walking, I would probably have missed the small sharp rock in the darkness. I shrieked in pain and hopped around cursing. When my jumping around landed my bleeding foot on another stone, I forced myself to stand still. I leaned against a smooth tree trunk and pulled my poor foot up to check the damage.

The cool breeze through the gap in the woods made me aware of my nudity. I was still leaking cum, and I shivered as my moist thighs froze in the night wind. I scooped a glob of cum from my pussy and flung it into brush. Was there no limit to the amount of semen deposited into my vagina by Cathy's volunteers? My fingers dipped inside my pussy and dug out another clump of gooey semen. My body jerked when my other hand found my clit almost by itself. I stared at the scenery as my fingers caressed my pussy that seemed to be permanently aroused.

The quarter moon shone on the fog bank maybe a mile offshore. I only had a couple of hours before the fog would cover the city lights below me. The coastal plain was only a couple of miles down the hill, but at the rate I was walking, I realized I could be in trouble. My poorly formulated plan involved seeking shelter at a YWCA I had seen on our daily runs from the jail to the Exhibition Hall. Once I was safe, I could make a phone call to my mother and ask her to buy me a plane ticket home.

My current dilemma reminded me of the time I went skinny dipping with my childhood friend, Tina. A police raid on the reservoir captured my friend and left me with no clothes. I had waited until dark to attempt a covert walk to my home, only four miles across town. It had taken me a week to make a journey frought with adventures worthy of Ulysses in a small town that I knew like the back of my hand. How was I going to succeed tonight without freezing to death, being apprehended by the police, or captured by some human traffickers?

I squeezed my eyes tight as my orgasm got nearer. I rubbed my pussy harder as I thought of all the beautiful cocks that fucked me at last night's Gala and throughout the day today. I came hard as I recalled the intense pleasure I'd received from a threesome with Manu and his son Ray.

As I recovered from my pleasant little orgasm, I thought about my uncle and aunt, claiming I was a nymphomaniac. I liked sex. I had always loved sex, but they were wrong about my being an addict. I was in control of my body's urges. I could stop any time I felt like it, but why would I want to stop when it felt so good? I could wait until I was home to quit.

My pussy clenched hard on my fingers when I heard a pack of dogs howling as they chased their prey. I had been traumatized by a large dog when I was a toddler. My mother attempted to cure my fear by buying us a poodle, but although I loved my sweet little Felicity, my terror at the mere sight of a large dog never left me. The thought of meeting a pack of wild dogs at night spurred me into renewing my way down the dark road.

I was still recovering from my orgasm when I resumed my journey. I carefully felt the dark road before I put any weight on my sore feet. I used one hand for balance, but my other hand was pressed against my ever hungry pussy. My pace slowed dramatically from before my encounter with the sharp stone, but I couldn't bear the thought of stepping on another rock. I calmed myself by thinking about home. After a hearty home-cooked meal, I wanted to curl up in front of the fireplace with a good book while I petted sweet little Felicity.