Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 17

Story Info
Jean's plans turn to dust.
13.4k words
4.65
7.4k
2

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Post 16: Surprise!

This story took place in 1976

Authors Note: When I grew up in the fifties, Saturdays were the best day of the week. My mother would give us each a quarter, and I would walk a mile with my brothers and sisters to the local movie theater. For twenty-five cents each, four or five hundred unaccompanied children were treated to a dozen cartoons, a serial, and two feature films. I remember watching serials like Superman, Lost Planet Airmen, and the Green Hornet. Each episode ended with the hero in peril of imminent death. At the end of one chapter, Commander Cody was left clinging to the edge of a cliff as the villain ground his heel against the noble hero's gloved hands. The next week, Commander Cody turned a valve to operate the reserve fuel supply to his rocket pack and flew to safety as the evil-doer muttered curses. Last week's cliffhanger was always resolved in the first minutes of each new episode.

My writing coach recommended the use of cliffhangers at the end of my Literotica chapters to lure the readers back. So in the last post, I tossed my heroine over a cliff, and this note is just my way of adding to the suspense by delaying her inevitable demise.

Chapter 42

I screamed one long, blood-curdling scream as I fell tumbling over the cliff behind my aunt and uncle's home. The chain attached to the choke collar around my neck rattled as the steel links rasped over the top of the concrete retaining wall. For a second, I caught sight of a large boulder below me, rushing up to kill me on impact. I hoped I would die the quick death my aunt had promised when the chain snapped tight and broke my neck. Otherwise, I would lie bleeding and shattered on the sharp rocks until death put an end to my pain.

Somehow I escaped that fate and landed on my back on a small mesquite tree. I heard a series of sharp snaps that had to be my bones breaking. The choke collar closed tight as I spun around and grabbed the stem of the broken tree. My whole body screamed in pain as I struggled for breath.

I was wearing socks over the bandages on my injured feet and couldn't get any purchase on the loose soil at the base of the retaining wall. Every time my feet slipped, the choke collar cut off my breath, and the weight of my body jerked against the wobbly tree. It was too much for the precariously situated tree, and I panicked as I saw the roots ripping from the loose soil.

I reached up and grabbed the chain with both hands, and propelled my body in an arc across the cliff. I almost reached the boulder on my first swing, but my tender hand slipped off the rough surface. The choke collar tightened around my neck again, forcing me to scrabble for a grip on the chain. I drove my body back for another run at the massive granite rock. My arms were trembling with fatigue, and I knew this was my last chance. My speed slowed as I got to the end of my arc, and I hopped away from the cliff. My body hit the face of the dirty boulder hard, and I clawed for a handhold. I felt myself slipping off and screamed a curse. The flat stone slid a foot down the hillside, and I grabbed the top of the rock as it settled against a massive eucalyptus tree.

I crawled on top of the boulder and gasped for breath. I had ignored my uncle shouts the whole time I was playing human pendulum, but now I looked up at the top of the retaining wall and saw the silhouette of my uncle. He was waving his arms and shouting.

"Jean, Jean, are you OK? On my God, please say you're all right."

"I think I broke every bone in my body, but I'm safe until this boulder slips."

My uncle started to lower his body over the cliff using my chain for purchase. I screamed when I realized his intention.

"Michael, for the love of God, stop! The rock will never hold your weight."

Thankfully, wisdom prevailed, and my uncle ran back to the house and roused Manu from his sleep with a frantic phone call. The police chief brought in a three-man volunteer mountain rescue unit composed of his Samoan relatives. They arrived along with Manu a half-hour later and quickly got into a fight over who would be lowered down to save me. It seemed they regularly helped hikers in the coastal foothills, but they had never had the pleasure of rescuing a young naked girl. Eventually, Manu selected a cousin who was the lightest member of the team. They quickly had me up to safety once they stopped squabbling. One member of the group was an EMT. He checked me out and announced that except for numerous scrapes and bruises, I was uninjured. Evidently, the sharp snaps I had heard were the limbs of the mesquite tree breaking.

When the leader of the unit questioned Manu about the choke chain around the neck of the young woman who had played Venus at the Exhibition, the police chief muttered something about treatment for chronic nymphomania and asked my aunt to explain. The three Samoans seemed dubious until she asked for their help in treating me. Suddenly, they were enthusiastic supporters of Cathy's diagnosis.

My aunt took me inside for a shower while my uncle prepared several batches of Mimosas to entertain my rescuers. Cathy gave me another birth control pill before turning me over to the eager volunteers for therapy. The morning disaster turned into a day-long party with an endless supply of drinks, food, and sex.

Maybe it was the terror I had experienced falling over the cliff, or possibly it was the lack of sleep, but the party failed to cheer me up. I felt depressed. My body was still eager for sex with the Samoans, the Mimosas were delicious, and the endless supply of warm food was terrific, but I felt overwhelming despair. Would I ever make it back to law school? What would happen when my boyfriend found out how I'd spent the summer riding a dildo and then fucking every able-bodied man in Santa Teresa? I shuddered to think about how my God-fearing mother would feel if I ever managed to get home.

I felt relieved when my aunt told me depression was a natural side effect of Ecstasy. The drug had released every molecule of serotonin in my body. It would take several days until the levels of my happy molecule returned to normal. Still, I felt so depressed, I didn't bother to write in my journal for the next week. I didn't even have the motivation to ask Cathy to bring my jailhouse dairy out to the doghouse. So, I'll only relate a couple of events from the next two weeks that made a big enough impression for me to remember them.

Chapter 43

Of course, I continued to reside in the doghouse at night. My aunt even invited the enthusiastic Mexicans to help in my therapy. For the next week or so, I began each morning fucking the happy gardeners. As soon as my uncle finished his swim, he would take his turn. The Reverend took his poke next and still managed to make his shift in the middle of the night. Afternoons Cathy mixed things up. Some days she brought in members of the Santa Teresa University football team, and sometimes it was the Samoan squad comprised of the police chief, his son, and the mountain rescue unit.

One thing I remember well is an extended visit from James, the first weekend after the Gala. You may remember him as the big black running back who I met on the beach the day I was arrested. You know, the handsome stud with the huge cock who had fucked my tiny friend, Sonya, while I held her warm, trembling body in my arms. He had been away at Stanford University attending a football camp and was home for the weekend. Of course, my aunt recruited him for my therapy.

I was frightened when she commented that his cock was longer than my uncle's and fatter than Manu's. It certainly explained her nickname for him. Damn, he really was hung like a horse. Despite his incredible physique, he was gentle and prepared to take his time as he had promised at the beginning of the summer. We were both surprised at how easily his monstrous cock slid into my wet vagina. I felt happy and stuffed full of hard black cock. I could feel the tip tickling my cervix and was glad he wasn't larger.

I was also amazed at his stamina. The first time he took me, the powerful running back fucked me for nearly an hour. With a nickname like Horse, I had to start by riding him in the cowgirl position. Fifteen or twenty minutes later, we switched to missionary with my knees pressed against my chest while he took me fast, hard, and very deep. He finally came while taking me doggy style. I couldn't believe how much hot, potent cum, he shot deep into my womb. God was I glad my aunt had doubled up on my birth control.

Fifteen minutes later, we were at it again. I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me. We paused for food and drink sometime after dark before resuming our joyful mating. I guess my serotonin levels had recovered. I couldn't get enough of James and cried when he had to return to Stanford. His departure also made me realize how late I was for law school.

Chapter 44

The second weekend after the Gala, Cathy made another change in my usual partners. She threw a BBQ party by the pool and invited Ben, the mayor of Santa Teresa, and his son, Patrick. I had first met Ben on the plane flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles when he watched Manu finger fuck me while he sat across the aisle in the back seat of the plane. The last time I had seen Ben was at the Gala, where he won the bid to be the first to fuck his daughter, Hanna, who had her wide-open, vibrating egg stuffed pussy on display as she played "The Origin of the World." I'm pretty sure I saw Patrick getting it on with his sister near the end of the Gala.

I'd first met Patrick on the beach the day I was arrested. Officer Joseph Smith took a series of photographs with his telephoto camera of Pat and I screwing our brains out after an afternoon of sunbathing, drinking, and smoking weed. The officer's testimony and supporting photographs had been introduced as evidence at my trial to demonstrate my decadence and moral turpitude.

My aunt also invited Sonya's dad, Miguel Ramirez, who was the president of the city council. Of course, Manu and his son, Ray, were already there for my afternoon therapy. The Reverend and his wife, Gloria, brought the total number of guests to ten with only three women. The leers I got gave me a good idea that I was on the menu. I hoped I didn't have to wait for dessert.

Cathy commandeered Michael to BBQ steak and lobster. I was excited at the idea of a party until I learned I got to be the waitress once again. Only this time, I had to serve everyone naked. I was still wearing the choke collar, but the end of the chain was now attached to an eyebolt embedded in the back wall of the house. Cathy handed me food and drink using a window to the kitchen, and I waited on her guests. Only after everyone was served, was I able to snatch a few bites between requests for refills and seconds.

After dessert, I cleared the table and kept busy, refilling drinks. I'd managed to drink my share of a delightful Washington State Chardonnay and wasn't feeling any pain. I certainly wasn't paying much attention to the conversation until I realized everyone had stopped talking. Instead, they were all staring at me as if they were waiting for my response.

Cathy arched her eyebrow and said, "Well?"

I looked around the table, hoping for a clue to what I'd missed in my waitress's duties. Finally, I said, "Sorry, what do you need?"

Cathy shook her head and laughed. "It's so hard to get attentive help these days."

Cathy waited for the laughter to die down. "Jean, my dear husband, tells us that you are an accomplished dancer. I'll try not to feel hurt that you never told me. Anyway, I asked my guests if they would like you to perform for them, and everyone agreed. Pat's suggestion that you give all the men a lap dance was met with enthusiasm. Please be a dear and say yes."

"Please, I'd rather not. In case you forgot, I'm naked. I really wouldn't feel comfortable."

Cathy laughed as if I just told a joke. "Sweetheart, I don't understand your sudden modesty after your performance at the Exhibition. These handsome men are all friends who have been helping treat your nymphomania. However, if dancing naked for a group of fully clothed friends makes you nervous, we can quickly address the issue."

My aunt's solution was for her male guests to strip. She changed the quiet classical dinner music to hard rock while her guests disrobed. Cathy told me to give the mayor the first lap dance. I hung back and shook my head.

I'm not sure where my sudden modesty came from after a couple of months of public exhibitionism and my gang bang at the Gala followed by days of nymphomaniac conversion therapy, but I wasn't rolling on Ecstasy tonight. I would happily give each of them a lap dance in private, but the thought of having an audience watching what would likely turn into a fuck fest was too embarrassing.

"I may be drunk, but I'm not drunk enough to give a very naked Ben a naked lap dance in front of six other men, all of whom are also naked and sporting an erection."

Cathy laughed at my rambling protest and fetched a small glass and a bottle of Grey Goose. She poured a hefty shot of vodka and beckoned me to the table. I refused. Once again, I was done in by the choke collar. Cathy grabbed my chain and pulled me close. She set the shot glass in front of me. Everyone pounded their hands on the table and shouted, "Drink, drink, drink..."

I glared at my aunt, daring her to do her worst. She tugged on the chain, and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I clawed futilely at the collar as tears poured from my eyes. The men stopped shouting and watched the contest of wills. My aunt released the chain, and I gasped for breath. After a moment, my aunt gave the chain a couple of jerks and pointed at the half-full glass. I picked it up and threw the straight vodka back in one gulp. I shuddered as the raw alcohol burned all the way down to my full stomach.

Cathy waited a minute and said, "Well?"

I glared at her and said, "Well, what?"

Cathy grinned and said, "Are you drunk enough to give the mayor a lap dance?"

I looked at the mayor, who was slowly stroking his gorgeous pink erection. I licked my lips but glanced at the leering guests watching us and shook my head. My aunt refilled my glass and pushed it in front of me. I glared back at her. She jerked my chain, and I grabbed the nearly full glass. I threw it back and slammed the glass on the table.

My speech was slurred as I said, "I need one more."

Cathy grinned and filled the glass to the top. I grasped the drink with two hands and downed it in two quick swallows. My aunt pushed my inebriated body onto Manu's lap. The big Samoan wrapped his fat lips around my right breast and sucked until my nipple was hard. When he was finished, he passed me over to the next naked stud. Patrick ministered to my left breast before passing me to Ben.

Sonya's Dad was a small man like his diminutive daughter, and I could see the top of his head as I leaned my back against his hard chest. He tweaked my hard nipples before running his hands down my abdomen. Ben worked his delicate fingers up and down my hairless slit, pulling nectar from my vagina and coating my hard clit. His fingers strummed the gold band encircling my engorged clit. I let out a squeal when he crammed three small fingers into my pussy. He drove the gold ring around in circles with his thumb as his fingertips rubbed across my G-spot. His other hand played with my nipples, first painfully pulling and twisting one then the other.

"My daughter says her whole hand fit inside your beautiful, bare pussy. I wished I'd been there to see my little girl fist fuck you."

I arched my back and moaned as my vagina exploded around his thrusting fingers. His rough fingers continued their stimulation well past my pussy's last orgasmic contraction.

"Please stop. I need you inside me now."

Ben grabbed my sweaty ass cheeks and raised my trembling body up while I spread my thighs and rested my feet on the side spindles of the chair. I reached between my legs and guided his erection to my eager vagina. Before I could make my next move, Ben slammed my hips down, driving his cock deep into wet pussy. I let out a breathy grunt as my ass made a wet slap when it smacked against his firm thighs. I used my footing on the chair to raise my body up in preparation for another thrust.

We were soon working as a team and fucking hard as the other guests cheered and egged us on. Ben found he only needed one hand to guide my hips and slid his other hand between my legs. I squealed when his fingers grabbed the gold ring and began jiggling my clit in rhythm with our fucking. My breasts were bouncing up and down vigorously and were becoming painful. I smiled in gratitude when Patrick leaned over and grasped my breasts while Ben and I fucked harder. My head was spinning from too much vodka, and I had a series of ever more intense orgasms to the cheers of the other guests. After a couple of ragged thrusts, he buried his cock balls deep and shot his seed into my womb. The warm sensation pushed me over the top again, and my vagina began contracting around his erection. I slumped against his chest and pushed his hand away from my over stimulate clit. I felt his seed oozing out of my cock plugged pussy and dripping down my ass cheeks.

Manu said, "Now, that's a pretty sight. I love the look of a well-fucked pussy."

I glanced between my legs and saw what all the guests were smiling at. Ben's pink cock was still buried in my bald pussy, and both were covered with a frothy coating of semen. I had a fleeting thought that the mayor was the first white partner that my aunt had permitted to fuck me since she began my therapy. Officer Smith didn't count since he had raped me despite Cathy's explicit orders not to cum in my vagina.

The puzzling thought evaporated nearly as fast as my memories of the rest of the night. I know things really got wild after I'd fucked all the guys at least once. At the point, Manu and his son decided to demonstrate how I could take both of their fat cocks at once. Once they buried their monsters in my vagina and ass, my uncle decided to join in and worked the length of his equally enormous cock down my throat. The three largest cocks in Santa Teresa gave me a workout.

After all the guests had shot their load once, the powerful men managed to pound my tender orgasming body for what seemed an eternity of bliss.

By morning, I had worn out the seven men with only a little help from Cathy and Gloria. Fortunately, the Mexican gardeners arrived just in time to save the men from further assaults. My aunt put in a call to the Mountain Rescue Team before going to bed. I had a minute to wolf down a couple of peanut and jelly sandwiches before they arrived.

I noticed my aunt had marked my therapy sessions down on the kitchen wall calendar. If anything, the number of partners I was fucking each day was going up. My aunt's therapy was a bust. I wondered how I was going to deal with my nymphomania once I was in law school. Of course, all of the professors and most of the law students were men, but I could hardly go around fucking every man in sight, could I?

Chapter 45

The next week was a blur. Cathy brought in more partners to help with my therapy. She explained the reason for the previous lack of diversity was because she had to wait for the results of the men's blood tests. She'd been furious at Michael for allowing the Mexicans to fuck me, but she forgave him when their tests came back clean.

She also gave some excuse I don't remember why the amount of sex I was having hadn't gone down the first week. I think she said something about establishing a baseline. The second week, she weaned me of one partner a day until I was surviving on just four men a day. I made do by fucking each of them until they cried, uncle.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers