Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor was standing with her hands on her hips. "And yet, the young woman has severe burns. The settings I gave you were based upon several references that were all in agreement. There must have been a malfunction in your device. I think you need to examine your fancy controller and find the mistake in your design."

I let out a cry. "It's all my fault. I changed the settings. I watched James, and when he refused to increase the stimulation level, I did it myself. I moved the controller to its maximum settings."

James said, "Oh, dear God. Didn't you feel it burning?"

"Well, it felt warm toward the end of my regular sessions, but it wasn't painful. At the Gala, I was on display riding the vibrator for nearly two hours. My clit felt hot, but I was so aroused, I barely noticed. I felt a little pain the next day but thought it was from fucking so many partners with massive cocks."

The doctor shook her head and said, "We don't have a choice. I have to trim away the necrotic tissue to prevent it from spreading or getting infected."

In my cultural anthropology class, I had read about genital mutilation practices in various cultures. The consequences were horrific and severely impacted the rest of the women's lives. "Please don't mutilate me."

The doctor squeezed my shoulder. "I'll try and spare as much of your clitoris as I possibly can. We need to get started before the anesthesia wears off if we want to prevent future damage."

I wiped a tear from my cheek and laid back down. I wondered if I would ever have another orgasm. I closed my eyes and said, "Ok, do it."

The doctor told James and my aunt to leave the room. She called in the nurse to assist her. They spent a few minutes in preparation.

I was just beginning to feel sensation returning when the doctor finished half an hour later. I wondered if I still had a clit. I wanted to know, but I couldn't see well enough in the overhead mirror. The tingling was rapidly getting painful, and my voice was shaky.

"Please, tell me. Do I still have a clit?"

The doctor ignored me. She opened the door and invited her husband and my aunt back into the room. Despite the air conditioning, my body was coated in sweat, and I was trembling from fear. I was sure the doctor had mutilated my sex. My aunt took my hand, and I broke into tears.

The doctor patted my shoulder and smiled at me. "I'm pleased with the results. Thankfully, James attached the gold band around both the clitoris and the hood. So, all of the damage was confined to the hood. Your clitoris is completely intact. I don't think you have anything to worry about concerning your ability to experience orgasms. Give it a few days to heal, and you'll be the goddess of orgasms once again. I only see one potential problem, but it's really very minor."

Of course, I focused on the negative. After all, it was my happy button we were talking about. "Just what is the one 'minor' problem?"

"It's easier to show you.

She turned to the nurse and asked for a mirror. With the magnifying mirror between my widespread thighs, I had a birds-eye view of my genitalia. My clit looked enormous under magnification.

The doctor said, "There is a more significant variation in the size of clitorises than in penises. Yours isn't humongous, but it is well above average."

The doctor took my hand and held my pinkie finger next to my clit, which looked as big as the first joint of my little finger.

She continued her lecture. "The clitoral hood helps reduce the sensitivity of the clitoris except when you are aroused, and the hood retracts. The problem is that without a hood, your bare clitoris will normally protrude from your labia, and any clothing will rub on the sensitive organ. Just walking around may cause an orgasm thanks to the friction between your underwear and your exposed clitoris. I'm sorry, but the alternative was far worse."

I blinked away a tear and said, "How long before I can have sex?"

"I'd suggest avoiding any stimulation of your clitoris for a few days, but you should be able to have vaginal sex now. Fortunately, you have an average size vulva, which means there is a considerable separation between your vagina and clitoris. If you take precautions, you should be able to have intercourse without traumatizing your clitoris. If I believed in intelligent design, I would have to conclude that God is male. Only a man would design the vulva with the clitoris too far away from the vagina to be stimulated by the penis during intercourse. Only a few lucky women have a small enough separation to regularly achieve orgasms without intentional stimulation of the clitoris."

Oh great, now I can blame God for all the times I failed to orgasm during sex, before I discovered I needed intense hands-on caressing of my clit. Well, at least, the good doctor gave me the green light to continue my therapy.

I said, "So, I could have sex later tonight."

"You could have sex right now. Of course, with the lidocaine injections I gave you, you wouldn't feel much. Why don't we give it another hour and see if you still want sex once the anesthesia completely wears off? I'd certainly like to confirm that everything down there still works."

"Don't I need to worry about tearing out stitches or infection?"

"Well, there aren't any stitches to tear out, but I recommend giving your clitoris a couple of days' rest. I'll give you a small tube of antibiotic cream combined with lidocaine. If you apply the cream regularly, you won't have to worry about infections, and it should handle any lingering pain. Do you have any questions?"

While I thought about the implications of the doctor's prognosis, she pulled my gown up to cover my chest and tied it behind my neck. She grabbed one of those hospital blankets that are little more than thick white sheets, out of a drawer, and carefully covered my upper body. She left me strapped into the stirrups with my legs and pelvis exposed. The bottom of the gown remained bunched around my waist.

I couldn't think of anything at the moment and said, "I think I'm good."

"I'm sure you'll think of something a minute after I step out, but you can ask me later. Now, can I trust you to keep your hands away from your clitoris while I review your test results with the nurse? If that's a problem, I can strap your hands down. You just need a few days to heal."

"I promise. I'll behave."

The doctor smiled encouragingly and said, "Why don't you rest while the anesthesia wears off. If you need me, I'll be in my office, attacking my never-ending pile of paperwork. "

I was exhausted from the tension of holding every muscle in my body rigid while the doctor operated on me. I closed my eyes and dozed, while Cathy and James chatted about the price of beach homes currently on the market.

Chapter 47

Once again, I was sleeping naked in the doghouse behind my aunt and uncle's estate. The choke chain was firmly fastened around my neck. A full moon shone through the open doorway. I had just been startled awake by the terrifying sound of the dog pack baying as they caught the scent of their prey. They were close, too close. I pressed my hand against my mouth to stifle a scream as I heard their claws clicking on the concrete patio around the pool. The foul-smelling beasts crashed through the open door of my wretched shelter. They were on me in an instant. I screamed for help and fought with all my strength. I tried to kick the Doberman away when it lunged for my pussy, but I couldn' move a muscle. I felt a searing pain between my thighs as the vicious monster sank its sharp teeth into my sex and ripped my sore clit to shreds. I screamed, but no one came to save me.

The nurse was shaking my shoulder as I woke from my recurring nightmare. My throat was raw from screaming. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I sobbed uncontrollably. The nurse grasped one of my hands tight while my aunt held the other one.

Doctor Hennessy burst into the room and said, "What's going on?"

My aunt calmly replied. "I think the anesthesia wore off, and Jean touched her clit while she was sleeping. She barely brushed her fingers against it before she started screaming."

The doctor turned on the spotlight and leaned down to check on her work.

The nurse commented apologetically, "I came as soon as she screamed. I don't see any sign she caused a problem."

The doctor said, "Well, everything looks good. There was probably some tingling, and she naturally reached down to scratch her itch."

I whimpered. "It hurts."

"Of course, it does, but the pain is easy to treat. I'm going to give you the tube of antiseptic combined with lidocaine I promised. I want to watch you apply the lotion. I recommend starting an inch or so away from your clitoris and slowly circling closer, so it has time to take effect."

The nurse rummaged around in a drawer and handed the doctor a tube. The doctor checked it before opening the medication and giving it to me. The nurse wheeled over the magnifying mirror so I could see my hairless slit. I noticed James had joined us again. His gaze was locked onto my sex as I rubbed the greasy ointment in a circle around my throbbing clit. My breathing became more relaxed as the pain slowly resided. By the time my fingers reached my exposed clit, I felt nothing. I stared at James as I drove my hard little nub around in a circle. He didn't look up at my eyes once. I grinned when he adjusted his pants to conceal his growing erection.

The doctor laid her hand on my wrist. "That's probably enough. Why don't we give your clitoris a rest?"

I pouted but stopped exploring my clit. I knew the doctor was right. I remembered chewing on my lip after getting anesthesia for a filling. My lips were raw and bleeding for a week.

Doctor Hennessy pulled on a rubber glove and dabbed some KY jelly on her middle finger. I grunted as she drove her lubricated finger into my vagina, which I quickly realized hadn't been affected by the lidocaine. She pressed on my mons while she worked her finger around deep in my core while she talked.

"I spoke with your aunt about your nymphomania therapy. She's worried about the complications of suspending treatment even for a few days. In my opinion, there's a good chance you can safely have vaginal sex right away without any pain. As long as you apply the lidocaine and don't involve the clitoris during intercourse, you should be fine. However, just to be sure we need to conduct an evaluation, but I need your consent."

I hadn't gone longer than a couple of hours without sex during the whole summer. Still, I didn't want a repeat of the excruciating experience I'd had just a few minutes ago when I got so horny I'd tried to rub one out while I slept. I had to accept that I couldn't control my nymphomania and needed sex regularly. Although the doctor's fingers felt terrific, I needed something more fulfilling. I needed a cock, and I needed it now, but I was frightened that it would be painful. I was terrified I'd never be able to enjoy sex again.

My voice quivered as I said, "What are you proposing to do as an evaluation?"

"We need something that gives your vagina as much stimulation as you would receive during intercourse. A dildo or vibrator would be ideal, but I don't keep them in the office. There is really only one thing available here that would provide a definitive test."

The doctor paused and looked at her husband, but it wasn't his grinning mouth that she was staring at. I followed her eyes to the tent in James' pants. I suppressed a giggle as I looked into the blushing face of the nerd I had known all summer as The Engineer. His lanky body and awkward manner around the Exhibition actresses had reminded me of my sexy but shy boyfriend. If the doctor was suggesting that her husband could substitute for a dildo, I was more than happy to consent to her evaluation.

"Are you proposing what I think you are?"

The gynecologist surprised me by blushing. "Yes, I am. It was my idea, and my loving husband volunteered when I suggested it to him. If he's an acceptable partner, I think he's earned the right. I've had to listen to his stories all summer long about the hot actresses he was working with. I've enjoyed a lot of hot sex after he'd spent all day working with naked women he couldn't have."

I'd fantasized about sex with The Engineer many times while I was riding the sex machine he had built. I tried not to sound too eager when I said, "I guess he's acceptable."

"Good. James, would you please undress so I can get you prepared."

I watched my intended partner disrobe, and I licked my lips. The doctor removed the blanket covering my torso. She untied my dumb hospital gown and confiscated my only piece of clothing. I shivered in anticipation as much from the cold draft from the air conditioner, as from watching James' beautiful erection spring free when he lowered his boxers. It was about the same magnificent six or seven inches as my boyfriend's cock. His wife gave his eagerly bouncing organ a couple of quick strokes with a sanitary wipe before she rolled a condom down its firm length.

"Now, James, I want you to follow my instructions precisely. I need you to go slow and not make a move without my direction. Please don't touch any part of her vulva. You can grip her thighs just above her knees for support. Do you understand?"

Perhaps, The Engineer was incapable of speech at the moment because he kept his eyes focused on my hairless slit only inches from the tip of his sheathed erection as he nodded his head.

The doctor said, "Wait until Cathy, and I have a firm grip on her wrists. I don't want her touching her clitoris. She could do serious damage to herself while she is numb from the lidocaine."

My aunt and the doctor each grasped one of my wrists. The doctor looked at me and patted my hand encouragingly.

"I want you to let me know if anything hurts or makes you uncomfortable. Understand?"

I glanced at her for a second before returning my gaze to the ceiling mirror. The doctor was dragging this act out way too long. I just wanted James to bury that beautiful cock in my pussy. I had to know if everything still worked.

"I understand."

"Ok, James, I want you to place the tip of your cock against the opening to Jean's vagina. Please don't apply any pressure."

I whimpered as I felt the rubber reservoir at the end of the condom tickle my pussy. If I wasn't strapped down, I would have thrust my hips forward and taken The Engineer deep. Unfortunately, I was at the mercy of the overly cautious doctor.

"James, you can apply a little pressure, but I don't want penetration."

I whined and tried to wiggle my hips, but the strap around my waist held me fast. My struggling was a mistake because the doctor interpreted my action as an indication of pain.

"James, pull back."

"Oh, no, please. It didn't hurt. I'm just frustrated waiting to get fucked."

"Well, if you're sure."

I nodded. "Please, go a little faster."

"Ok, James, let's try inserting just the head. Once it's in, I don't want you to move."

James looked as frustrated as I was. He didn't need any more permission. He pressed a little harder, and I grunted softly as his fat head slipped just inside my eager pussy. I have to be honest. The doctor's cautious approach had me concerned it would be painful. I breathed a sigh of relief when all I felt was pleasure.

"How does that feel, Jean? Do you feel any discomfort?"

"I'm fine. I want James to put the rest in now."

The doctor said, "We need to go slow. I'm sure you don't want a repeat of the pain you felt earlier when you touched yourself in your sleep."

My aunt smiled and added her two cents. "Don't be greedy, Jean. You need to learn to control your urges."

The doctor looked at her husband, who seemed to be straining to keep still with the head of his cock barely inside of my hungry pussy. "I think Jean is ready. James, could you slowly insert another inch of your penis."

I couldn't believe James' self-control as he pushed forward with glacial speed. I whimpered when he stopped with almost five inches of his gorgeous erection still outside my moist pussy.

As soon as I saw Doctor Hennessy's concerned reaction to my plaintive cry of lust, I said, "I'm Ok. Really, I'm fine. I just wish you would hurry up."

Instead of giving her husband the go-ahead to drive his straining erection deeper, the damn doctor proceeded to take my vital signs. Waiting for her to finish reading my blood pressure was excruciating.

Finally, the doctor said, "Well, she appears to be highly aroused, but I think her vital signs are within a healthy range for this stage of intercourse. James, could you slowly insert another inch."

Once again, I couldn't believe his control, but this time, when he stopped, he uttered a moan through gritted teeth. I saw his wife grin as she observed the intense effort it took for him to restrain his natural urge to bury himself deep in my warm, wet pussy. The poor man's face was contorted in a grimace, and he was sweating profusely despite the air conditioning.

"Jean, how does it feel?"

I stifled the urge to tell the good doctor that I loved her husband's cock and wanted him to fuck me fast and hard, right now. Instead, I smiled politely like I'd been taught as a young girl and said, "I'm Ok, thank you. I don't feel any discomfort."

Instead of telling her distressed husband to proceed, the doctor mopped his brow.

"You're dripping sweat on Jean's vulva. We can't have that. It's unsanitary."

I held back my urge to throttle the bitch. It seemed like an eternity for her to instruct James to insert another inch. I looked at the wall clock and realized it had taken over fifteen minutes for him to slide half of his hard cock into my pussy. I was going to go insane well before we were allowed to fuck, assuming the doctor would ever give her husband permission. I strained against my restraints and heard a creak from the straps. Otherwise, my hips barely raised from the table. James felt my pussy contract around his cock as I struggled, and he let out a groan.

The doctor looked at her husband and said, "How are you doing, sweetheart? If it's too much for you, we can always stop. I don't want you to feel you have to assist me in this evaluation. We can wait until tomorrow night, and I can bring in a vibrator."

"James spoke through clenched teeth. "It's Ok. I'm happy to help. Maybe we could go a little faster. Jean seems to be handling the procedure fine."

"Now James, I'm glad for your assistance, but you forget who's the doctor. I don't want to risk doing further damage to Jean's clitoris, so we'll proceed cautiously. Understand?"

"Yes, dear. I understand."

The doctor smiled. "Good. You can insert another inch of that cock you're so proud of."

It finally dawned on me. The doctor wasn't proceeding slowly for my benefit. She was doing it to torment her submissive husband. Perhaps, she had heard him praise the beauty of the Exhibition actresses once too often, or maybe her domination was a long-standing part of their sexual relationship. In any case, my feelings didn't matter. I was just a bystander who was going to suffer along with her husband.

My newfound understanding helped my attitude immensely. Instead of being angry at the controlling bitch, I laid back and watched her brilliant performance as she tortured her poor husband. Apparently, I also have anger issues with men. Still, it hardly seemed fair to pick on someone as charming as the nerdy engineer.

In any case, it took nearly half an hour for James to get his erection buried in my pussy. Since I was worried he might lose his erection, I regularly performed my Kegel exercises, which made my vagina squeeze his cock firmly. It was our little secret since the doctor wasn't aware I was massaging her husband's cock. Every time I squeezed his sweet cock, The Engineer closed his eyes and began breathing harder.