Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over two weeks since the Gala when I sat down in the kitchen for one of Cathy's customary omelets. She slid a cup of coffee in front of me, and for some strange reason, the smell made me nauseous. When I complained that she must have switched brands, she claimed it was the same coffee she had used for years. She gave me a glass of orange juice in its place. I was ravenous and scarfed down a second fat omelet.

After my afternoon therapy with the Mountain Rescue Team, Cathy took me aside and said, "The Engineer called. He had to wait for a rather unique tool to remove the gold band around your clit. We'll meet him at the gynecologist's office to do the procedure just in case. The doctor agreed to meet us tonight after her regular office hours."

"What do you mean, just in case? He promised when he put it on that taking it off would be a piece of cake."

Cathy assured me everything would be Ok. She just wanted the doctor to check me out before I returned home.

My aunt brought me inside to take a long hot shower. When I stepped into the bedroom with just a towel around me, Cathy was waiting with several summer dresses laid out on her bed. All the clothes and accessories, I had brought with me, had been donated to Goodwill by my overzealous uncle in a misunderstanding of my aunt's request.

My aunt said, "I've managed to lose twelve pounds since I played the chubby naked lady in Manet's painting, 'Le Déjeuner sur l'herbe,' but I'll never fit in any of these old dresses again. You can take your pick."

My aunt was at least three inches shorter than me, and judging by the dress sizes, she had always been more substantial. All of the garments were breezy summer wear made for someone shorter and at least twenty pounds heavier than me. I wasn't hopeful any of them would fit me well enough that I would want to be seen wearing one in public. Still, I'd been naked for the last two weeks, and I was grateful for any hand-me-down. Hopefully, we would go straight from the car into the doctor's office after all her regular patients had left.

One of the 'dresses' was a ridiculously short beach wrap that didn't even cover the bottoms of my ass cheeks. It was also transparent enough to show my nipples and the shadow of my now permanently hairless slit. The second dress I tried on was pearl white with a wine stain on the front. It was also ripped up the side and should have been consigned to the rag bin.

The third dress was the best of the lot, but it looked like it had come out of the junior department of Macy's at least ten years ago. At some time in the past, the orange dress with a purple floral print had been in style. The ghastly dress was bright enough to keep me safe in the woods during deer season. It was backless with spaghetti straps that tied in a bow behind the neck. The neckline was an open scoop design. The garment flared out below a surprisingly tight elastic waistband. My aunt had a low waist, which meant the dress tended to ride up on my higher waist. My first inclination was to tie the top loosely so that the bottom of the dress covered my ass. The problem was that if I didn't continually tug the dress down, the waistband would slide up, which presented the danger that my ass would be exposed if I made the mistake of bending over. The other problem was that the top would balloon out as the waistband rode up and display the sides of my ample breasts.

Of course, my aunt's underwear didn't fit, so I was bare under the skimpy dress. Fortunately, her shoe size was only a size smaller than mine, so I could wear a pair of her flip flops.

Chapter 46

As soon as I was dressed, my aunt drove me down to the gynecologist's office, which was located on the beach in a beautiful Spanish style building surrounded by towering palm trees. A bleach-blond nurse with too much makeup greeted us in an empty waiting room and quickly escorted us to an examination room. I sat on the examination table with the standard stirrups while the heavyset woman took my pulse, temperature, and blood pressure before drawing a blood sample that she said was to test for STDs. The nurse handed me a small bottle marked with my name.

"You can use the attached bathroom to provide a urine sample. Just leave the jar in the pass-through window so I can test it while the doctor is examining you."

She laughed as she gave me one of those stupid gowns that tie in the back.

"Please get undressed and put on this fancy ball gown. The doctor will in shortly."

I was relieved when I managed to relax enough to pee in the little jar. My aunt helped me tie together the back of the gown when I came back into the room. Waiting in a cold examining room seems to be a required ritual even though it was after hours. After twenty minutes of listening to insipid music, the Engineer and a woman doctor entered the room. The woman walked up to me and held out her hand, which I took.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Joyce Hennessy. My friends call me Joy, but you can call me Doctor Hennessy. My husband, James, served as the engineer at the Exhibition. He'll be performing the procedure to remove the ring around your clitoris under my supervision. Your aunt asked me to examine you to make sure you didn't suffer any ill effects from your summer as an Exhibition Volunteer. Do you have any questions?"

I glanced at the man I had known all summer as simply the Engineer and blushed. I wasn't sure what was bothering me. The man had seen me naked all summer while I was on display as the nude Venus. He had fitted me with a gold ring around my clit and a series of ever-larger vibrators. At my request, he'd adjusted the controller to increase the intensity of the electric pulses between the gold ring and the vibrator, as well as the strength and speed of the thrusts. When I asked him to increase the settings a second time, he refused for safety reasons.

I'd watched him carefully and later moved the settings to the maximum by myself. I didn't care that he had warned me that it wasn't safe to use the higher settings. All I knew was that the results were fantastic. I was orgasming almost continuously during each of my twelve hour-long sessions every day in front of an enthusiastic audience.

I looked at the doctor and shook my head to indicate I was good to go. She proceeded with her exam. She began by listening to my heart and lungs with a stethoscope that she must have just taken out of the refrigerator. She looked down my throat and felt the glands in my neck.

"Please untie the gown. I need to perform a breast exam.

Her hands were warm and felt sensational on my cold breasts. I pressed my thighs together and shuddered. I felt myself becoming aroused and couldn't stifle a moan when she squeezed my hard nipples.

Doctor Hennessy continued manipulating my breasts while she said, "I saw you at the Exhibition several times. You were stunning as Venus. I can't believe how brave you are. I could never appear naked in front of strangers, let alone relax enough to have an orgasm. I couldn't believe it when James told me the Exhibition Director wanted you to ride a vibrator equipped with an electric stimulator. I did the research for my husband to determine the safe limits. I watched you several times. I was stunned when you orgasm over a hundred times at the Gala. Later, when they brought you out dressed as a swan, I thought you were delicious. I'm sure every woman in the room wanted to be in your place. Poor James wanted a turn, but your aunt Cathy refused to let him. We practically tore each other's clothes off when we got home. It was the best sex I have ever had."

The doctor kept manipulating my breasts while she rambled. It was the most thorough breast exam I'd ever had. My body began to shake as her warm fingers on my breasts brought me to a sweet orgasm. I closed my eyes and stifled a moan. I prayed no one noticed my body's embarrassing response to the exam. I'd never been aroused during a gynecological before and couldn't understand why my body had betrayed me now. It was particularly strange since I'd never had a female doctor before, but then except for the usual attending nurse, I had never had an audience for an exam either.

Doctor Hennessy laughed. "What a sweet girl. You orgasm so easily. I'm very jealous. You had more orgasms in the first ten minutes at the Gala than I've had in my entire life. I have no idea how you endured over a hundred body racking orgasms in a row while riding my husband's machine without losing your mind."

I heard James and Cathy chuckle at the doctor's comment. I felt my face and chest flush in an intense blush. Was my arousal that obvious?

The doctor finally released my breasts and said, "Please lie down on the table and put your feet into the stirrups. I'll do my exam before James removes the ring."

I didn't think about covering my breasts, and when the doctor pushed the gown up to reveal my sex, the garment was left bunched around my abdomen. I was a little surprised when she fastened straps around my ankles, but when she tightened a belt around my waist, I protested.

"I've never needed to be tied down for an exam before. I promise I won't flinch."

"I'd rather be safe than sorry when James removes the band from your tender clitoris. It's such a sensitive organ. Any sudden movement could be a disaster. I'm sure you don't want him to accidentally injure or permanently damage your clitoris. Sex would never be the same."

Knowing what was coming, I laid my head back down and tried deep breathing to relax while the doctor did a visual inspection of the exterior of my genitalia. I could feel her warm breath as she spread my labia with her gloved hands. I heard a soft grunt when she seized the gold band around my clitoris and moved it around in a circle inspecting it from all sides. I moaned from the stimulation of the sensitive nub and focused on controlling my breathing, which had become fast and irregular. What kind of a slut would she think I was if I came while she was examining my clit?

My attempt to relax was spoiled when she said, "I don't like the looks of your clitoral hood, but we'll know more once James removes the ring. First, I need to check out your vagina and take a Pap smear."

Without warning, the good doctor inserted a stainless steel speculum in my vagina. I let out a shriek when the ice-cold steel slipped inside my aroused pussy. It's a good thing I was strapped down, or I would have had to be pried off the ceiling. Thanks to the cold room and the frigid metal buried deep inside my core, my body began shivering uncontrollably.

"Jesus H. Christ, did you just pull the damn spreader out of the freezer?"

"Sorry. During the day, I have an assistant who makes sure my instruments aren't left under an air conditioning vent."

I suspected the doctor was a closet sadist since she left the cold steel buried in my vagina and proceeded to crank the speculum open. I shivered from the caress of a stiff cold breeze, licking my wet core. The Engineer moved behind his wife, and they both proceeded to inspect my most private parts.

Doctor Hennessy looked up at me and said, "Have you had much sex since the Gala? I see a fair amount of bruising and would have thought you would have already healed from the multiple partners you had that night."

I blushed and closed my eyes. My aunt snickered for a moment before replying. "My niece is a nymphomaniac. I suspect she has always been promiscuous, but all the stimulation from your husband's sex machine removed any inhibitions she had left. Michael and I are treating her by providing her with safe partners and gradually tapering off the frequency. So the answer is yes. She has had a large amount of sex since the Gala, and some of her partners are very well endowed."

Doctor Hennessy stared at my aunt while Cathy explained my degenerate condition in more detail than I thought was required to answer a simple question.

The doctor shook her head and said, "I've never treated a nymphomaniac and don't know the first thing about treatment options. I would assume it would require the supervision of a psychiatrist."

Doctor Hennessy inserted a spatula and scraped a sample of tissue for a Pap smear. She removed the speculum now that I had finally warmed it up. The doctor began her manual exam by inserting two fingers inside my vagina while pressing on my abdomen. I groaned and bit my lip as she rubbed her fingers firmly across my G-spot. I whimpered when she removed her hand from my stomach and thrust a pair of greasy fingers into my anus. There was no way I could maintain control for long with two fingers buried in my pussy, pushing against the two in my ass. I squealed as my vagina clenched on her fingers while I orgasmed again. She kept her fingers moving as she began discussing the procedure to remove the gold band. My arousal continued to build after my first orgasm. My hands grasped my cold bare breasts and squeezed them in rhythm with the doctor's buried fingers.

Once again, Doctor Hennessy was distracted by her need to lecture us. "My goal is to maintain her exceptional clitoral sensitivity, so we need to be very cautious performing your procedure, James. We cannot risk any damage. I am also worried it might be painful, so I will administer local anesthesia. We won't know until it wears off in about an hour or so if we have preserved all of her sexual functionality."

I moaned again as the doctor's skillful fingers brought me to a second and third orgasm. As usual, each orgasm built on the previous and increased in intensity. I whimpered when she removed her fingers and commented everything felt normal. She walked over to a drawer and removed several sealed packets.

The doctor touched my shoulder and smiled. "Have you ever had any dental work?"

I nodded yes, and she continued to explain what she was about to do.

"I'll administer the anesthesia in two stages, just like your dentist. First, I'll wipe on some lidocaine to numb the surface of your clitoris. I'll give it a couple of minutes to work before I inject more in several locations around your clitoris. I'll have to go slow since the clitoris is much more sensitive than a penis. Just like an iceberg, the visible nub of the clitoris is just a small fraction of the total clitoral body. I'll carefully work the syringe closer to your clitoris and inject the anesthesia deeper as we proceed. Any questions?"

I shook my head and blinked back the tears that began to flow despite my attempt at self-control. I've had a long-standing fear of needles. I disliked vaccinations and learned to hate needles, even more, when the dentist numbed my jaw for a filling. It might not be painful, but I felt every poke of the dentist's humongous needle. I knew this was going to be even worse. There were a lot more nerve endings in my tender clit.

The doctor ripped open a packet and rubbed the gold band around my clitoris and the area surrounding my upper vulva with the moist cotton swab. It felt cold but painless. I let out the breath I was holding when she tossed the swab and turned to my aunt to chat while the anesthesia took effect.

After several minutes, I heard her rip open another package and fill a wicked-looking syringe with the fluid in a small bottle. I whimpered when she turned around, and I saw the size of the needle.

"Oh God, are you really going to stick that giant needle in my poor little clit?"

Doctor Hennessy laughed and patted my shoulder. "It's really the smallest syringe I have. Don't worry. I'll go slow. You won't feel a thing."

I squeezed my eyes tight and clenched my hands into fists. Every muscle in my body was tense as I watched the needle pierce the skin close to my clit.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

She was right. I didn't feel pain, but I could feel the sharp needle jab into my flesh over and over in a circle around my clit. When I began screaming, the doctor stopped and turned to my aunt.

"Jean appears to have a phobia about needles. We'd have to go to the hospital for general anesthesia, and I'd rather get the band off now. Maybe you and James could distract her by pinching her nipples. You may have to do it rather hard."

James smiled. "With pleasure. I've been looking for an excuse to fondle those gorgeous breasts all summer."

The doctor looked at me and said, "It would help if you took slow deep breathes."

Instead, I began panting rapidly. My whole body was trembling, and I screamed as Cathy and James twisted my nipples hard. I tried to slap my abusers' grasping hands away, but they seized my wrists and continued attacking my breasts. I was so focused on the pain in my nipples, I missed the doctor sticking the needle into the center of my clit surrounded by the gold band. I never felt her inject some of the fluid before pushing it deeper and shooting more into my buried organ. I opened my eyes and screamed in horror as I saw her empty the syringe into the center of my clit.

The doctor said, "Ok, now we need to wait until it takes effect. James, you can stop abusing her poor breast and get ready to remove the gold band."

James opened a box sitting on the counter. I stared at the massive, elaborate tool he took out. The only parts I recognized was the solid handles connected to stainless steel gears. The device appeared to be far too large for its intended use on my little clit.

The doctor said, "It's been five minutes. She should be completely numb, but I'll check to make sure."

She proceeded to poke my clitoris and surrounding flesh with a sharp pin. I couldn't feel a thing until she poked me a couple of inches away from my clitoris. The doctor smiled and moved from between my thighs to give her husband space.

"James, she's ready. I'll hold the gold band while you get the tool positioned."

The man I knew as the Engineer fumbled around for a minute. He muttered a curse and held the tool up to make an adjustment. His wife wiped the sweat from his forehead. He might be nervous, but I was terrified. He leaned over again and smiled as I felt a slight tug. He stood up, and I saw my gold band in the jaws of the tool. I couldn't believe how easy it had been. What I'd thought was a solid gold band was now split open. I saw some dark flesh stuck in the middle. James and his wife were frowning at the ring. They changed places, so the doctor could examine my clitoris. I felt her physically manipulating my clit.

The doctor adjusted the light and muttered something that sounded like, "Hmmm, this isn't good. This isn't good at all."

I struggled to rise up on my elbows, but I couldn't see beyond the bulge of my mons. The overhead mirror was too far away to see any detail. The doctor was carefully examining the site of my greatest pleasure that was all too close to the essential components of my childbearing capability.

I was close to panic when I said, "What's wrong? Oh God, please don't tell me, I've been mutilated."

Doctor Hennessy ignored my pleas. Instead, she stood up and turned to her husband. "Jean's clitoral hood has suffered significant damage. It appears to be cauterized. I'm not sure about the clitoris. I'll know more once I remove the necrotic tissue. Are you confident your device didn't exceed the electrical limits I gave you?"

James looked flustered. He had a sheen of sweat on his forehead, and his eyes were darting around the room as if looking for an explanation.

"The controller was capable of outputs beyond the limits you gave me, but I made sure not to exceed them. Jean asked me to increase the settings the last week of the Exhibition, but I refused. I'd already raised them once a week earlier. There should still have been a reasonable safety factor. I swear, I didn't come close to a dangerous level."