Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel stopped at a traffic light, and I glanced over at him. His eyes were intense as he waited for my response. "Of course Samuel. I need this plan to succeed."

"OK Jeanie, you need to understand the rules of the street. We already talked about the first rule. You have to respect me no matter what. You are part of my family now, and I have the interest of the family at heart. If I tell you to do something, I don't want any back talk. Oh and one other thing. Don't call me Samuel ever again. I'm not your friend. I'm your Daddy. You show your respect for me by addressing me as Daddy. Understood?"

My father had left my Mom and me when I was three. Every time I went to see him, he assumed I was there to ask for money. Sometimes I needed money but what I really wanted was his love. I looked at Samuel and realized I had never had a daddy.

"Well?"

"I understand."

"That is not the right answer."

"What...? Oh, yes, Daddy."

"That's better. Now you should stop looking men in the face unless they are a customer. If you look another pimp in the eye, it is a sign you are choosing him to be your pimp. I'll either have to let you go or fight for you. If you look a gorilla pimp in the eye, we will both be sorry. I'm not sticking my neck out to save your ass from a dangerous animal. He'll drag your ass off, and you'll never see your old life again. He'll beat the snot out of you, rape you and fuck with your head until you're so well-seasoned you won't have the will to sneeze without asking first. So unless I give you permission, you keep your eyes on the ground around any man. I don't tolerate any reckless eyeballing from my girls. Understood?"

I stared at Samuel and said, "Yes Daddy."

"So what the fuck are you doing staring at me? I didn't give you permission to look at me. I told you to keep your eyes on the ground around any man. You can look out the car window, or if you're talking to me, you can look at my feet. Understood?"

I looked down at my hands that were clenched together in my lap. "Yes, Daddy."

Samuel parked the Cadillac. I looked around in a daze and waited until Samuel opened the car door and dragged me to my feet. He led me into a tattoo parlor."

"Sam... Daddy, why are we here?"

Samuel pulled my ear to his lips, and he snarled, "All of my girls in my family are branded. It's for your protection. You would be a renegade without a brand. I'm sure you don't want some asshole dragging you off and turning you into a real prostitute. Don't worry. It's a small tattoo of Tinkerbell. It goes on your upper arm, and any top with a sleeve will cover it. Don't give me any lip. The whole deal is off without the brand. Just give me an excuse. I've got better things to do, but I owe Michael. Understood?"

My voice shook, but I managed to murmur, "Yes Daddy."

A skinny black dude smiled at Samuel. "Hey Samuel, the usual for your new girl?"

"Yeah, she's already pretty drunk so don't worry about her feeling any pain. I'm going to leave her with you. I've got business. If you finish early, keep her here."

The tattoo artist led me to a barber chair and strapped my arm in place. He was just finishing up when Samuel returned with a smile on his face. He slipped the man a twenty for his work.

Samuel said, "Nice work as always. This bitch is already looking better."

#

Samuel drove us a couple of blocks to a street of brownstone row houses. I imagine they had once been the homes of company managers. Now they had been carved up into apartments. Samuel led me up three flights of stairs. The day was still hot and humid. The stairwell was stifling. By the time we reached his apartment, I was sweating despite my skimpy outfit. Samuel unlocked two deadbolts and led me inside.

The apartment reminded me of a dorm room during finals week except that the clutter appeared to be permanent. A tall black woman was sitting on the couch helping a young boy with his homework. She was wearing a sheer dressing gown that hung open showing most of her massive breasts. Other than the robe she was wearing white panties and slippers.

Samuel said, "Hey Trixie, I want you to meet Jeanie. She just joined our family today. When you're done helping your son, I want you to clean her up. Tomorrow, you can come with us to buy her an outfit."

Trixie didn't look up when she said, "Yes Daddy. The girls almost have dinner ready. Do you want me to help Jeanie after dinner?"

"Good idea. I'm hungry. Best to wait until my girl's head out to the street. They need the bathroom to prepare themselves."

Samuel said, "Jeanie, Trixie is my head girl. When I'm not here, she is in charge. You will obey her just as you would me. She knows what's best, and believe me, Trixie keeps this place running."

Samuel introduced me to the other girls at dinner. Ella was about my age and spoke with a Russian accent. Butterfly was a small skinny black girl. She looked like she was barely old enough to enter high school, but Samuel insisted she was small for her age. He claimed she was nineteen. Clover was a large muscular black woman with a constant smile. She had massive breasts and a big round ass with hardly an ounce of fat. I had a tough time telling Lexi and Nikki apart. They were young black girls about my age. None of the girls said much to me, but they kept up a lively chatter about the kind of things all young women hold dear. The lively talk was stimulated by the joint Samuel passed around before we ate. I was surprised at how hungry I was. After dinner, we stayed at the table drinking a little wine and chatting.

Samuel said, "Jeanie, I do everything I can to make sure the girls in my family are happy. Most of them are local, but Ella is from some shit hole in Eastern Europe called Moldova. She was working hard over there, but she was still starving. She came to America to take a job as a nanny. I paid top dollar for her, and she needed a bit of seasoning before she would go to work. I hate that shit, but now she is a good little girl and a hard worker. Ella, tell Jeanie what you think about America."

Ella smiled and looked me in the eye. I saw no sign of fear or intimidation. "I love America. I have full belly and warm bed. Daddy is good man, and I have boyfriend too."

I had gone into law to fight for women's rights. I was all too aware of the immense suffering caused by human trafficking. Ella was the first women I had met in person who had been lured from her family and sold into prostitution. I looked at Ella for any signs of distress. I was puzzled by her claim that she had found happiness as a prostitute. I knew that a few of the slaves in the South had been well treated before the Civil War, but for the majority, slavery had been an abomination. Was Ella just one of the lucky few?"

Samuel laughed, "One of Ella's Johns is sweet on her. He told me he wants to marry her after he saves up enough to buy out her contract. I'd hate to lose her, but I won't force her to stay. All of my girls are free to leave as long as they don't owe me any money."

After dinner, all the girls except Trixie primped for a night on the street. I sat and watched TV with Trixie and her son Trevor. I was annoyed that Trixie was reluctant to talk to me. Samuel left with the last two girls to drop them off. Trixie put her son to bed and came back to turn off the TV.

"OK, Jeanie, time to see if we can make you attractive enough to get the attention of the men on the street. It's a tough market, and all you have to offer is being the new girl. Samuel will go easy at first, but he'll expect you to make your quota."

"Quota?"

Samuel must pay the rent and food bills as well as protection. If you don't carry your weight, he'll sell your ass to the highest bidder. The next thing you know, you will be a lot lizard at some shit hole truck stop fucking every trucker who stops."

Trixie had me start with a shower. When I was dry, she offered me a gauzy robe like hers. It was several sizes too small and ended high on my thighs. It also was missing a tie, and the sides barely overlapped.

"Sorry Jeanie, it's the best I could do. I borrowed it from Butterfly. I guess you are a bit bigger than her."

I tried to laugh it off despite how naked it made me feel. "Never mind Trixie, it's just us girls."

She used a blow drier on my hair which was just long enough to reach my shoulders. She combed and wove my hair into pigtails.

"Trixie, these twin braids make me look like a little girl."

She laughed. "That's the idea. A lot of guys are obsessed with young girls. You'll bring in a lot more money looking like a school girl. I have an idea for a costume that would go great with pigtails. It'll be really cute. I wish I could get away with the look."

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see tomorrow when we go out with Daddy to buy your clothes. Now we need to shave your bush. I'm surprised at how thin yours is but what you have is a mess. Daddy likes to see a well-trimmed bush."

"It's all right Trixie. I don't think Daddy will care this time. My pussy is about as hairy as a ten-year-old girl."

"Jeanie, I know Daddy. He'll be upset and take it out on both of us. Don't worry about getting nicked. I've shaved the girls for years. I'm a real pro."

A couple of summers ago, my aunt and uncle coerced me into posing nude for the Laguna Beach Pageant of Masters. I played Venus in Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus." I don't have a lot of pubic hair left after getting a couple of laser treatments. I am still embarrassed by the memory of posing with my bare pussy on display for over a hundred thousand strangers. A little hair has grown back over time, and I don't want to lose any more of my sparse pussy hair.

"Seriously Trixie, I'd rather not."

Jeanie handed me a tiny scrap of diaphanous cloth.

"What is this?"

It's a G-string. It's the uniform for girls on the street. Everyone in the game wears one. Put it on. At least you can let me trim any hairs that stick out from the panty."

I pulled on the skimpy G-string. The small triangle of nearly transparent cloth barely covered my pussy. My ass cheeks were completely bare. Trixie was right about needing to trim my bush. Dark curly hairs were poking out everywhere. I removed the skimpy panties, and let Trixie take the electric shaver to my bush. I was relieved when she announced she was done. I stood up and looked in the mirror. Trixie had clipped my remaining pubic hair short.

"Jeanie, I wish you'd let me finish the job. There is no need to be embarrassed. I've seen it all anyway."

"Thanks, Trixie, we're done."

Samuel barged into the bathroom without even knocking. I squealed and grabbed a towel to cover my exposed pussy. Samuel laughed at my reaction.

"Trixie, I like the pigtails. I know what you are thinking, and I approve. A shaved pussy is an essential part of the schoolgirl look. Now let's see if Jeanie looks like a little girl. Give me the towel, Jeanie."

Samuel reached for the towel. I shook my head, and I backed away. I fell against the bathroom wall and stared into Samuel's eyes. I whimpered as I saw his temper flare. He slapped me across my face twice. Samuel drove his fist into my stomach driving the air out of my lungs. I slid down the wall, and my ass hit the floor hard. I clutched my stomach and struggled to pull air into my lungs. He ripped the towel from my body. I felt his big hands on my thighs forcing my legs apart.

"Damn it, Trixie. What the fuck were you thinking? You know I like the girls' pussy bald with a small patch of short hair above their slits. This is disgusting. Do you want our customers puking their guts out?"

I was still struggling to draw a breath as Samuel began pulling out hairs from my pussy lips. The pain was overwhelming, but I was so scared I couldn't even scream. I whimpered and twisted my hips to avoid his assault on sex.

Trixie cried, "I'm sorry, Daddy. She refused to let me trim anymore."

"She refused? Damn it, Jeanie. I thought I made it clear. When I'm not here Trixie is in charge. If you disobey Trixie, you are disobeying me."

I screamed when he seized my clit between his thumb and forefinger. He rolled the sensitive nub between his fingertips. The fingers of his other hand were sliding up and down my slit. I shrieked when he thrust one of his thick rough fingers into my vagina.

Trixie said, "Hush Jeanie, you'll wake my son."

Trixie sat beside me and held my shaking body in her arms. My back was against her chest. Her mouth covered my lips and captured the rest of my shrieks. Samuel was jiggling my clit in time with the finger he was thrusting into my vagina. Trixie held me tight as I struggled to escape. Her hand cupped my breast, and her fingers found my hard nipple. She pulled on my breast in rhythm with Samuel's flying fingers. I thought I was losing my mind. At some point, their joint effort turned to pleasure. My hips rose to meet his plunging fingers. My clit caught on fire, and the short fuse ignited my vagina. I screamed over and over into Trixie's mouth as an intense orgasm shook my body. It seemed to last an eternity.

I panted for breath as I came down from the waves of intense pleasure. I started to open my eyes when I groaned. Samuel wasn't done with my body. He had two thick fingers in me working my sex. I struggled to escape, but Trixie held me tight. I couldn't believe her strength. I raised my ass off the bathroom floor and arched my back as I came again. Trixie slid her other hand under my body and grasped my ass. I squirmed as her fingers slid between my butt cheeks. I pushed my hips up to escape her probing finger only to drive my sweaty body against Samuel's fingers as they thrust into my sopping vagina. No matter how I squirmed, I couldn't escape the pressure on my anus. Trixie captured my scream with her mouth as her middle finger slipped into my ass. Her fingers continued to tug on my nipple as she worked her finger in and out of my tender rosebud.

I lost count of my orgasms after the third one. If this was Samuel's idea of punishment, I was going to be a very naughty girl.

I moaned in protest when Samuel pulled his finger from my spasming vagina. My moist pussy felt empty and exposed. His big hands gripped my hips and pulled me into the middle of the floor. My head slid down onto Trixie's lap, and she covered my mouth with her hand. She trapped my scream as Samuel's fat cock drove all the way into my vagina in one thrust. I was so aroused that I came hard. He didn't wait for me recover and began pumping his cock into me with long fast strokes.

Samuel's lips were next to my ear as he snarled a warning. His words were even more threatening for being so quiet. He had no desire to wake Trevor and face Trixie's wrath.

"God damn it, Jeanie. I don't understand this shit. You came to me and begged for me to be your pimp. Why are you disrespecting me? I'm not sure you will be ready to work the streets tomorrow night. All I need is for you to pull this kind of crap in front of another pimp. They'd be on me like vultures. I'd have to fight for every one of my girls. Shit, I hate having to season a girl, but I will teach you to be a good girl if you fight me again. You won't sleep, and you won't eat nothing but scraps. I'll open my door to any asshole that wants to fuck you for free, and I will make sure you are fucked day and night. I don't care if it takes a month for you to recover from being raped and beaten. Do you fucking understand me?"

Samuel hadn't stopped pounding his hard fat dick into me the whole time he was threatening me. Trixie pulled her hand from my mouth so I could reply. Instead, I wailed as I orgasmed again. I have no idea how my legs got wrapped around his waist, but my hips were rising to meet every one of his hard thrusts. The room was quiet except for the sound of our wet bodies slapping together as Samuel waited for my reply.

"Ah, ah, ah, ... Please, Daddy, I'll be a good girl. Ah, ah, oh God, Daddy please, I have to work tomorrow night."

All the time Samuel was pounding his fat cock into my tender pussy, Trixie was stroking my cheek and murmuring encouragement.

"Daddy loves you, Jeanie. He knows what's best. Everything will be OK if you are a good girl. You need to swallow your pride and obey Daddy. I know you will love him like I do if you give him a chance."

I don't know when he stopped fucking me. I was in a daze, but I'm sure I heard him cry out when he shot his seed deep into my womb. I was vaguely aware of Trixie washing my engorged pussy and applying shaving cream. She shaved off most of my pubic hair. She used an electric razor to crop the tiny remaining triangle of scraggly pubic hair very short.

I moaned when Samuel carried me into Trixie's bed.

I heard him tell Trixie he wasn't sure if I was ready for the street. Once again he complained about my rebellious attitude.

I was exhausted and spent a fitful night trying to sleep while wedged between Trixie and her son. My mind refused to stop working. I went over the details of the sting again and again. I worried about things that could go wrong. I managed to force the sting out of my mind and started obsessing about being fucked by Samuel. I couldn't believe how he had driven my body from one intense orgasm to the next.

I panicked when I thought about my birth control pills that were still in my apartment. I knew I had missed one tonight, but I couldn't remember if I had taken one the night before. It wouldn't be the first time I had missed a pill or even two especially with the stress of law school. Normally I wasn't having sex, so missing a pill wasn't a big deal. I certainly hadn't planned on having sex as part of the sting. Of course, I had to start counting days since my last period. The answer was disturbing; I was at or near the peak of my cycle. I tried to remember what I knew about the consequences of missing one or two days. I was pretty sure missing one day was OK. Unless I had missed more than one day, having sex with Samuel wasn't a problem. I wouldn't know if I missed more than one pill until I got back to my apartment. I resolved to keep Samuel happy, I couldn't afford to get him angry again. Needless to say, I didn't sleep.

Later in the night, I would just start to fall asleep, and Trevor would jab me with a sharp elbow or knee. I had just fallen asleep when Trixie's alarm went off. She got up to get Trevor off to school. I was relieved when she crawled back into bed, and we both managed another hour of sleep. That hour was the only good sleep I had all night.

I woke up with Trixie shaking my shoulder. "Wake up sleepyhead. Daddy is going to take us clothes shopping after breakfast."

My hand slid down my naked body. My pussy was bare except for a small triangle of very short hair above my slit. I shuddered as I remembered how Samuel and Trixie had driven my body from one intense orgasm to another. My body jerked when my fingers brushed across my swollen clit.

Trixie laughed, "Hey, no time for that. We don't want to keep Daddy waiting."

I glared at Trixie, "You sound awfully chipper. Either you are a morning person, or you slept a lot better than me."

"Jeanie, I have to admit, that was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. Trevor didn't kick or punch me once. You can sleep between us anytime."

Trixie handed me Butterfly's short robe and the G-string from the night before. I looked down at my bare pussy and shuddered as I remembered Samuel's anger at my disobedience. I pulled on the G-string and shook my head in disbelief. I could see my pussy lips and a few dark pubic hairs through the gauzy material. The sheer robe did little to hide my naked body.

"Trixie, is there any chance I could wear my clothes to breakfast?"