Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All, I got all. So full, so fucking full."

She turned back to the guard with her hands on his broad shoulders. She stared him in the eye as her hips rose very slowly until I could see the flanges of his crown. She shrieked and slammed her pussy down on his cock. I saw the flash of his white eyes as the head of his cock drove deep into her core.

I squealed as the center slid his finger under my G-string and drove his muscular digit into my wet vagina. Bob reached around and untied my schoolgirl blouse. His hands squeezed my breasts as his friend worked his finger deep into my pussy.

I said, "Hey guys, wait until we get to the hotel. We'll be there soon."

Bob said, "We don't need a hotel. We can play right here."

I was confused. It didn't make any sense. We were supposed to go to a hotel. I felt Bob pull off my blouse and watched it fly across the car. The big center grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips down to his erection. He must have removed his clothes while I was watching Marian and the black guy. This wasn't part of the script.

A few miles back, a white Cadillac pulled up to the corner that Jean and Marian had been working. One of the guys in the big car cursed.

"Next time, pay attention when you're writing down directions. Michael is going to be pissed when we tell him we missed the girls."

The center pushed his cock against my lips. I was close to panicking. I kept my mouth closed.

Bob said, "I don't know why prostitutes don't like to kiss or give head. Just pinch her nose until she has to take a breath."

The center pinched my nose tight. I knew it was just a matter of time before I would have to open my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand to keep him from jabbing his long fat cock down my throat. I still had Bob to worry about as he pulled me onto the carpet. His pushed my G-string to the side and slid two fingers into my vagina. I gasped at the intrusion, and the center used the opportunity to shove his cock into my mouth. I tried to push Bob away from my pussy with my left hand. He bent my arm up my back, and the center grabbed it. His hand on the back of my neck began shoving my mouth up and down his cock. My mouth was so full of sweaty cock, I couldn't even scream when Bob shoved his dick into my pussy. I panicked, but it was way too late.

Bob grasped my hips and pounded into me hard and fast. The big center matched his teammate's pace. Even with my hand clutching the base of his cock, the tip of his cock was plunging down my throat. I snorted for breath when he pulled my head back. I gagged when he drove his hips against my face. My body twisted violently as I tried to escape their twin assault. Bob took pity on me and slid his hand around to the top of my pussy. His fingers rubbed across my clit. I bucked hard as I orgasmed. The center pulled my head up to let me breathe for a moment. Bob resumed driving his cock into my spasming vagina. His fingers were flying across my clit. The center followed Bob's lead and began thrusting his long cock my mouth. I tightened my lips around his erection hoping to end it soon.

Bob groaned and held his cock deep as he shot a load of cum against my womb. His dancing fingers pushed me to a final orgasm. My quivering vagina milked his fat cock. The big center wasn't far behind. He shoved his cock down my throat and shot one gob of cum after another down my throat. I gagged and swallowed. He let me loose, and I slid back on the floor gasping for breath. My legs were spread open, and I felt a trickle of cum slide down the crack of my ass.

The car had stopped, and everything was quiet except for Marian and the tackle. She was lying on the bench seat with one ankle over the back of the seat and the other wrapped around his waist. The big tackle was between her legs thrusting his cock into her pussy. She was squeaking in time with his firm thrusts. The guard was watching with a satisfied smile that exposed his white teeth. His hand was stroking his black cock as he waited for another turn.

Bob opened the car door and pulled me outside. We were in a park next to a river. I didn't know if it was the Delaware or the Schuylkill River. The heat of the day had declined a little, and it felt comfortable next to the river. I didn't have much time for scenery. Bob pulled off my G-string along with my pleated skirt and tossed them inside. I'm not sure when I lost my shoes, but I was standing naked except for my white stockings in a public park late at night. The park was closed, and the only light was from a setting moon. Bob bent me over the hood of the white limo and nudged my feet apart. I barely moaned when he buried his cock balls deep in one thrust. The big linebacker didn't wait for me and began rapidly pounding his cock into my pussy.

I stared at the white hood in front of my eyes and wondered what had gone wrong. This couldn't be the right Cadillac. Michael wouldn't do that to me. How had we gotten into the wrong white Cadillac? I heard Marian laugh as the big guard carried her out of the limo. He laid her on back next to me on the long hood. He spread her legs and eased his black cock back into her pussy. Her legs quivered as his massive cock drove into her vagina. The big guard matched Bob's pace, and the two of them set the heavy limo rocking as they hammered into us. I was happy that Bob was ignoring my clit. It was still tender from his last assault. I was caught by surprise when I orgasmed along with Bob. I never have an orgasm except by direct stimulation of my clit. I screamed as I orgasmed hard. I felt Bob's body twitching as he shot his second load of cum into my womb.

I would have slid off of the hood except the tackle decided it was his turn next. He rolled me over onto my back. I stared into Marian's glazed eyes as the tackle spread my sweaty thighs and shoved his cock into my cum filled pussy. His hands grabbed my breasts, and he twisted my nipples as he took long slow thrusts into my tender pussy. I heard the guard groan as Marian squealed next to me. I watched as the big black football player arched his back and came in Marian's stretched pussy. Her knees were pressed against her chest giving the guard access to the deepest part of her womb. Her body shook as she came with her partner.

I wasn't far behind. The tackle's long cock had been rubbing across my clit the whole time he was long dicking me. I shuddered and came hard. My wet vagina clasped my companion's cock firmly and drove him over the edge. He added his cum to the two loads Bob had given me.

The four men took turns for the next couple of hours. Everyone except the black guy fucked me multiple times. The black man seemed happy with Marian. They even invited the limo driver to join in the fun. I was in a daze and lost count of the number of times I was fucked. I knew I'd had more orgasms than I could count. I fell asleep on the grass but came to in a panic. The moon was down, and it was pitch black when I woke up. I normally stay away from drugs because I get paranoid. I could hear the river and the sounds of crickets. I felt sore all over. My breasts were tender, and my pussy throbbed. My hips felt like my legs had been stretched beyond repair. My pussy was leaking cum, and I felt sticky all over. At some point, the big center had decided he wanted to paint my body with his cum. He had rubbed his seed over my ass, breasts, and stomach. At least the night was warm.

My mind was still racing thanks to the speed. I thought about trying to free David. This whole sting had gone off the rails. At least Marian was with me. Maybe I could still get her to tell me what she knew about the night of the murder. I thought about my boyfriend in California. I intended to join him once I finished law school, but we had made no promises. We had lived together for a year while we finished school at Cornell. We headed different ways after Cornell. We discussed maybe getting together after I finished law school, but he hadn't even been sure he would land a job in the terrible job market. When Steve talked about dating California girls, I was pissed.

I said, "Fine, then I get to date other people also."

I figured, if we ever got back together, that would happen when it happened. So, I didn't feel guilty about sleeping with other guys. What bothered me was that I was fucking strangers for money. Oh sure, that wasn't the plan. My sting wasn't supposed to involve sex. Still here I was fucking for money.

I obsess when I'm stoned, and my brain was really going now. I thought about the last time I had taken my birth control pills. I knew I had missed two nights. I calculated where I was at in my cycle. Oh God, I was near the peak of my period at twelve days. I thought hard about the last time I took a pill. I felt sick to my stomach when the last time I remembered taking one for certain was five nights ago. It couldn't be true. I was under a lot of stress in law school, and it was affecting my memory. I couldn't have missed five days in a row. I was sure I would find out I was OK when I returned to my apartment. Really missing two days had to be OK, right? With the amount of sperm these guys had pumped into my womb, I could very well be pregnant.

I heard a dog howl. I shivered in fear. I've been afraid of dogs since I got knocked down by a big German Shepard as a child. I had to get away. I pulled myself to my feet with the help of a sapling. I stumbled forward in the dark away from the direction I had heard the dog. My body ached, and my legs weren't working right. I took a couple of steps and ran into a wall of muscle. I couldn't see anything except two eyes looking down at me. His hand grasped mine, and he pulled my hand to his cock. He wrapped my fingers around his flaccid cock and guided my hand up and down his rapidly growing erection. I whimpered as he pushed me to my knees. His hand wrapped in my unkempt hair, and he pulled my mouth to his cock. Fighting the big black guard was useless. I opened wide and sucked the massive head of his cock into my mouth. I could taste his cum mixed with Marian's nectar coating his erection. I licked around the head of his cock and drew a moan from his lips.

I worked my hands up and down his long cock with the hope of getting him off. I was afraid he would do serious damage if he stuffed that monstrosity into my already tender pussy. The scariest part was that the more I sucked, the larger it seemed to get. With his hands on the back of my head, it was all I could do to keep him from driving it down my throat and choking me to death. As it was, he was fucking my mouth with what must have been a good six inches of cock that I couldn't cover with my hands. Each thrust drove the fat head of his cock down my throat. I fought to breathe when he pulled back, and I prayed he would just fucking cum soon. The big guard was not interested in coming in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and held my head down as he walked behind me. I nearly pissed myself as my fear grew. I felt his massive fingers spread my pussy lips.

"Oh God, please don't. You're too big. You'll rip me apart. Please. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I screamed when he forced the fat head of his cock into my vagina. It stretched me wide open but didn't hurt. I screamed at the expectation of the pain to come. His hands found my hips, and he held me tight. His teammates must have opened my tight pussy up. I felt every ridge on his long fat cock as he slowly slid inch after inch into my vagina, but still, I felt no pain. He was gradually filling me up. I felt a lot of pressure as he stretched me beyond anything I had ever experienced, but no serious pain. I yammered incoherently the whole time he pushed himself into me. When would it end?

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, ah fuck, fuck, fuck. Please, oh God please stop. Oh, fuck."

I heard and felt the big guard laugh. "You can stop squawking now, bitch. I'm all the way in. Remember to breathe because I'm going to fuck you long and hard."

I whimpered as he slowly pulled all but the last inch of his cock out of my clinging pussy. I screamed when he shoved all of it back in with one powerful thrust. The next time I was prepared and braced myself for his thrust. The third time I drove my hips back to meet him. We set up a rhythm as we drove our bodies together faster and faster. The guard slid his massive hands up my abdomen and grabbed my hanging breasts. I shrieked as his fingers rolled my hard nipples around. His hands grabbed my full breasts and mauled them as he thrust even harder into my moist sex. My body shook with the repeated impact. Each thrust made a smacking blast as our sweaty bodies collided. My nostrils flared as I inhaled the scent of sex.

I was drained from being fucked by his teammates. I ran out of energy way before the superbly conditioned athlete who was fucking me. I would have collapsed onto the grass, but the big black guard dropped one of his hands to my waist to hold up my exhausted body. He barely missed a beat as he continued to pound his cock into my pussy. His big hand was now wrapped around my hips with his fingertips pressing against my clit. His hard thrusting was rocking my body against his fingertips. I came hard. I would have collapsed, but he held me firm with his cock buried in me as my vagina spasmed around his erection. I gasped when he started thrusting again. He kept one hand on my breast, and the other rubbing against my clit. All the while his long fat cock was plunging into my sex. I came again and again. Each time I came, he laughed and held himself steady in my quivering pussy before resuming his pounding fuck.

I prayed for him to cum. I needed him to cum. I was losing touch with reality. The world was reduced to my breast, my clit, and my pussy. I lost track of time and the number of times I came. My breathing was ragged and came in great shuddering gasps. At some point, I passed out from exhaustion while he continued to fuck my tight pussy.

#

It was light when I woke up. I was lying on my side on the damp grass in a fetal position. Somehow, I still had on one of my stockings. The white thigh high was now stained with dirt, grass, and cum. I felt sore all over, but especially my pussy and inner thighs. I felt sticky and gross. I remembered one of the football players had a thing for cumming on me and smearing his semen over my body. The sun was well above the horizon and trying to burn through a band of fog from the river. It was still hot and humid. I realized what woke me up when Marian shook my shoulder again.

"Wake up sleepy head, wake up. New girl is time to go."

I glared at Marian and said, "Why are you so chipper?"

"Guys gave us big tip and cab money too."

I struggled to sit up and look around. The limo was gone. The fucking assholes had left us stranded. Even worse, I was naked and filthy.

"But they took our clothes. I'm naked and covered in dried cum."

Marian laughed again, "Get loose, new girl. Clothes on table. Wash in river. All good."

I turned and saw two piles of clothes on a wooden picnic table. Marian pulled me to my feet, and half dragged me to the river. I wasn't sure how clean the water was, but at least it was warm and wet. It felt wonderful. I winced when I washed my breasts. One of the assholes had bit my nipple leaving a big black and yellow splotch. My pussy felt almost as sore as my nipple. I carefully worked a wet finger into my vagina and tried to clean out all the semen. I tried not to think about when I had taken my last birth control pill. I forced myself to concentrate on why I was with Marian in the first place. I decided now was as good a time as any to talk to Marian about the murder of her roommate.

"Is being on the street always like this? I mean getting fucked by several guys over and over. I didn't expect it to be like this."

"New Girl, last night was best night ever. You have fun too. You beg for more. I hear. I laugh. You cry harder, harder."

I thought about my response to being gangbanged. Once again, I had lost control. I didn't want to admit to myself how much I had enjoyed it.

I said, "Last night was intense. The football players were all so powerful, and the big black guard scared me at first. I'm not used to being fucked so hard, over and over."

"Guys were pussycats. Very nice guys. Had good time party. Football guys pay top dollar. Make Samuel happy. Samuel now my Daddy. No more beatings. You my sister now. All good."

We climbed up the bank of the river and stood around waiting to dry. I stared at Marian and realized we were worlds apart. I expected a woman who had been trafficked and forced into the sex trade to be wretched. Instead, she was celebrating having a kinder pimp.

"But don't you ever get scared?"

"Yes, yes, some Johns bad men, Herod bad man. He hurt me, hurt Inesa all time, more at first. But always even if we good."

"Who is Herod?"

"Herod old Daddy. Very bad. Not like Samuel."

"Who is Inesa?"

"Friend from same village as me. Herod bought us."

"Will she come work for Samuel too?"

"Inesa dead. Bad men kill her."

"Oh God, I'm sorry. Did your old Daddy kill her?"

"No, not Herod. She go with three Johns. Not come back. Herod follow. Lost Johns. He mad. He beat me."

"Did Herod say where he lost them?"

"No. Marian no ask."

"Did you see the three Johns?"

"Yes, I see. See two last night. I hid. I scared for me. Scared they take you."

"Do you mean Jamel and Youssef?"

"Not know names. Scarface and cute boy."

"Youssef is the one with the scar. Jamel dresses well. Who was the third John?"

"Quiet boy. Walk slow. Write in book all time."

David's mother had been a drug addict. The drugs killed her but not before she had David. He was raised by his aunt along with Jamel and Youssef. The drugs affected David's mental capabilities. Unfortunately, he was just smart enough to be ruled mentally competent and able to stand trial.

I heard a whirring sound, and something hit my ass cheek hard. I grabbed my butt and spun around just in time to be hit on my right breast. I dropped to the ground thinking I had been shot. Marian shouted a curse and charged a couple of young boys sitting on the picnic table. One of them had a slingshot. He picked up a small stone from the road and fired it at her but missed. The two boys took off running across a gravel road. Marian was as naked as me and stopped chasing as soon as she stepped on the road with her bare feet. The two boys stopped by the edge of some trees and yelled taunts. The second boy waved our panties and my white stockings. They took off again when Marian pulled on her shoes to give chase.

I rubbed my wounds. At least I wasn't bleeding. "Damn, that hurt. Did they hit you?"

"No, no, bad boy missed. We go now. Boys get police, maybe. We get cab."

We hurriedly dressed. I was not happy the boys had stolen my G-string and stockings. I was practically naked. I had no desire to be arrested for prostitution. It wouldn't help me land a job with any law firm I knew. We took just enough time to comb each other's hair. She had some bright red lipstick in her purse. I wondered what else Marian had in her little purse.

We set out walking toward some rooftops visible above the park trees. There was a sign at the entrance to the park welcoming visitors to Valley Forge National Historical Park. I still had no idea where we were except that now we were now walking on city streets and no longer alone. It was the middle of the morning, and there were some people out and about. The sooner we found a pay phone and called a cab, the happier I would be.

There was no mistaking us for anything other than prostitutes. The women we encountered stared at us like someone's dog had crapped in their driveway. The men were a different story. I've had men stare at me all of my life. I know when a man is undressing me with his eyes. Basically, that is every time a man has ever looked at me since I hit puberty. No, these men were looking at us like they were a heartbeat away from a free for all gangbang. The only thing making them hesitate was the presence of their wives and daughters. We walked faster. I grabbed Marian's arm and headed across the street to a phone booth. I wanted to cry when I saw that someone had cut the cord to the receiver. Someone had also broken into the coin box.