Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel said, "Very good, Jeanie. Now for your last and most important test, I want you to play with yourself."

"What?"

Samuel laughed. "OK, college girl, maybe you call it masturbation. Play with yourself until you orgasm. I'll know if you fake it."

"You've got to be kidding. I can't do that in front of everyone. I need to be in private and relaxed. What the fuck does masturbating for you have to do with me being ready for the street?"

Samuel shook his head and stared me in the eyes. "It has everything to do with it. What do you think is going to happen tonight if I let you go out on the street? You're going to have sex with anyone who has the dough. It doesn't matter if they've forgotten the last time they had a bath or brushed their teeth. You're going to show them a good time, so they'll come back the next time they find a twenty in their dirty pocket. Now, you're either going to masturbate for the family or go home to your mommy."

I thought about pleading, but Samuel's face didn't show even a hint of pity. I was trapped. I couldn't imagine going back to the professor and telling him I had chickened out of my brilliant sting plot. After the alcohol and pills, I couldn't think clearly enough to come up with an alternative.

I stared at the floor and slid my hands up my torso and cupped my breasts. My fingers found my nipples and rolled them between my fingers until they got hard. I tugged on the sensitive tips and let out a soft embarrassing moan. I'd never done anything like this for my boyfriend. I couldn't believe I was doing it in front of a group of strangers. My heart was pounding from all the speed I'd taken and the intense humiliation. I closed my eyes to block out the staring faces.

I slid my feet apart and skimmed my hands down my trembling stomach. I brushed my fingertips down the sweaty space between my labia and my thighs. My pussy was wet and dripping down my legs. I drew my fingers up the inside of my slit spreading my lips open. My fingers were shaking as I freed my clit from its hood. I gasped as I felt a bolt of lightning fly from my clit to my vagina. I'd never felt so aroused. My pussy was so sensitive, and the speed made my reaction to touching myself even more intense. I clasped my tender clit between my right thumb and finger. My other hand slid down my slit, and I thrust my middle finger deep into my wet vagina. My body jerked, and I arched my back in reaction to a flash of pleasure. I jerked my finger from my pussy and plunged two back in to replace it.

"Oh god! Ah fuck, fuck, fuck me."

I rubbed myself for an eternity until I the flashes of pleasure grew in strength. I sensed the stirrings of an orgasm. By now, my legs were shaking, and I thought I would collapse. Clover's strong hands slipped into my armpits and held me up as I began twisting in the throes of passion. Someone's fingers were caressing my nipples. I opened my eyes enough to see Butterfly leaning over me before she kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth.

Clover whispered in my ear, "Relax, Jeanie. Let it happen. You're with friends."

My breath was ragged, and my heart was pounding. I was afraid the speed would make my heart explode. Suddenly, I was shaking my tender clit and screaming. I collapsed in Clover's arms as an intense orgasm rocked my body. The big woman hugged me against her warm body. It felt so good.

I thought I would never stop shaking. I kept my eyes closed and panted for breath. I still had two fingers in my vagina, and I was rubbing the top of my slit where my clit was hiding. I whimpered when someone pulled my hands away from my sex.

Samuel said, "Well ladies what is your vote? Shall we let Jeanie go out on the street tonight?"

The vote was tied when it got to Trixie. She said, "Jeanie's pretty fucked up right now. It won't be hard to pass her off as a speed freak desperate for money to support her habit. I'll say yes if Daddy stays with her. She wouldn't last ten minutes alone on the street."

Samuel said, "I have no intention of letting her out of my sight except to turn tricks. Congratulations, Jeanie, you are going out on the streets tonight. Trixie and Ella, I want you to get her ready. All right, ladies, time to shake your asses. You've got an hour to get ready."

Samuel's family started a chaotic frenzy of what was actually well-coordinated activity. I got in line for a quick shower. Trixie did my hair and fastened the ends of my pigtails with white ribbons. Ella did my makeup. I laughed when I saw the melodramatic results. Ella had transformed me into a wide-eyed young teenager. I looked like a virginal fourteen-year-old who had just seen their first cock. Ella scolded me when I laughed at her hard work.

Ella said, "The men will love it. You will be a very popular girl."

All I could think about were all the underage girls who were being trafficked for the pleasure of perverts. I was grateful that tonight was all a sham. My sting was carefully planned so I wouldn't be having sex with any strangers. It was bad enough that I'd been fucked by Samuel, but the idea of turning tricks with strangers on the streets of Philadelphia left me nauseous. At least, I could accept Samuel's justification that I had disobeyed him and left him no choice if he wanted to maintain the respect of his girls. I was determined to finish the sting while avoiding any further provocation of Samuel's tender ego.

I was ready with time to spare. I was sitting in front of the TV pretending to watch the news, while I waited for Samuel to take me out to some street corner. I was so nervous, I couldn't concentrate on the TV. Finally, he was ready to drop his girls off their spots.

Samuel looked at me and said, "Trixie and Ella, you've done a fine job on my little school girl. Except for her big tits, Jeanie looks like she's twelve or even younger. I wish I had more time to fatten her up. I can count every rib on her skinny body. Still, I'm happy to put her out on the street with my brand. Jeanie you are going to do me proud, right?"

#

Trixie herded us into the Cadillac, and Samuel drove around North Philadelphia dropping his girls off for the night. I was the last one, and I climbed into the front seat with Samuel. When we got to my corner, I was still fidgeting and talking non-stop. At least I didn't feel tired. If anything, I thought I could take on the world. It was better than being nervous.

We parked across the street from a group of women standing on a corner. One of the women was leaning over and talking to a man in a car. As I watched, she opened the door and climbed in.

Samuel said, "That's your mark, Marian leaning on the light pole. Come on, I'll introduce you to the girls. They belong to other pimps. This is a hot spot with the state liquor store across the street. I had to pay off the cops to get a spot here. I've always planned on having a girl on this corner."

I looked over at Marian dressed in a black leather cowgirl outfit. A skimpy bustier pushed her breasts up to display an amazing amount of cleavage. The top left her taut stomach bare. A short leather skirt and cowboy boots completed her outfit.

I held onto Samuel's arm for support as he led me to the corner. The girls greeted him by name. None of them looked him in the eye, but their greeting was enthusiastic. They all know him as a drug dealer as well as a pimp.

Marian yelled, "Hey Candyman, did you bring us any sugar?"

I was surprised to see Marian staring Samuel in the eye as she sauntered over to us. Samuel had warned me over and over of the consequences of looking another pimp in the eye. Marian had been on the street for at least a couple of years and surely knew the rules of the game.

He smiled, "I've always loved you, Marian. Of course, I've got sugar."

I shrieked as someone reached under my skirt and grabbed my bare ass. I spun around without thinking and slapped the offender.

"Fuck off asshole. Keep your filthy hands to yourself."

I watched the fat clerk from the costume store turn and scurry off.

Marian said, "Samuel, get new girl in control. She scared off my regular. He good for two tricks each week."

"Sorry, Marian. I'll make it up to you. I think Jeanie needs a drink to calm her down. Can you watch while I go across the street and pick up a bottle?"

"Don't be long, Sugar. Got quota."

As soon as Samuel disappeared into the state store, Marian backed me against a building and got in my face.

"Bitch, I lost fifty dollars. If no Samuel, rip clothes off and kick skinny ass down street. You not trained. No more problems, OK?"

Oh great, I was hoping to make friends with Marian and get her to talk about her friend's murder. Naturally, the first thing I did was piss her off.

"Marian, I'm really sorry. He caught me by surprise when he grabbed my ass. He squeezed really hard. I promise. It won't happen again."

"Better not. Next one, I hit you."

I guess the liquor store wasn't busy because Samuel was soon back with a small brown bag.

He grabbed my upper arm and led me deep into a nearby alley. We were standing in the shadows. The only light was from the street. I leaned against a brick wall uncertain what was coming next. I expected Samuel to punish me harshly.

Samuel unscrewed the top of a pint bottle and handed it to me.

"Start drinking. Don't stop until it's half gone."

I smirked as I recognized the taste of Southern Comfort from a long string of college parties. Every college boy in the country thought the concoction of whiskey, fruit, and spices was the fastest way inside a girl's panties. Maybe Samuel wasn't all that different from the horny men I was all too familiar with.

I was doing my best to comply with Samuel's command when Marian led a man into the alley. She stopped not more than twenty feet away and unzipped the man's fly.

Marian kept up a steady stream of chatter. "Oh, nice cock. Sure, only hand job? You make me wet. Put hard cock in warm pussy. Twenty dollars special for you."

Samuel laughed and whispered in my ear, "I like her approach. She's trying to get more money out of him."

"I took another swig of the sweet drink and said, "I don't understand why she looked you in the eye. I thought there was a rule against it."

"She works for a gorilla pimp who beats his girls regularly. Unfortunately for him, he got in a knife fight a couple of nights ago with Youssef and lost. He is laid up for a couple of weeks and cannot defend his stable. Marian is looking for a new Daddy. She doesn't like getting beat up when she is a hard worker. I think I won her over when I didn't smack you for scaring off a customer. Normally, I would have punished you on the spot for such a rookie move. You've got her to thank for my patience.

Samuel checked the bottle. I had polished off two-thirds of the revolting drink while I watched Marian jack off her John. I was drunk and tired. I had to lean against the wall for support. I raised my right knee and braced my shoe against the wall. Samuel was pressed against my right side. He pulled out a fat joint and lit it before passing the burning weed to me.

"Once you smoke this, I think your head will be in a better place. Maybe then it will be safe to bring you back to the corner. We've got a few minutes before the white Cadillac arrives."

I felt a rush after my first toke. After the second toke, my head was swimming. The weed I'd been paying top dollar for in college was a weak imitation of the real thing. The dealers were keeping the good stuff for themselves. I was grateful when Marian wandered over, and Samuel offered her a toke.

I was sandwiched between Samuel and Marian. His left hand was around my waist, and he encouraged the Russian girl with his smile. Marian's right arm slipped around my shoulders. I felt Samuel's large hand on the inside of my raised thigh. He was stroking his fingers close to my panties. Marian turned the last of the joint around in her mouth. She pressed her mouth to mine and blew a cloud of smoke into my lungs. I inhaled sharply when Samuel's hand cupped my pussy and began stroking my sex. The small triangle of silk covering my pussy felt sopping wet. I inhaled another hit from Marian's lips when her fingers dipped into the top of my schoolgirl blouse and grasped my nipple.

"Samuel, I like new girl's tits. So big for baby girl."

I was trapped between the pair as their hands freely stroked me in my most sensitive places. I moaned when Samuel's fingers pushed the silken triangle of my panties aside and slid up and down my slit. My body jerked each time he brushed across my clit. The joint was gone, but Marian continued her assault on my mouth with her tongue. I felt a fat finger slide into my wet vagina. His thumb pressed against my clit for leverage as he thrust his finger in and out.

Samuel said, "Marian, I treat my girls fair, and I'll keep you safe. I'd love to have you in my family. I promise you lots of candy."

Marian laughed and said, "I love candy. So tired of beatings. I want you for Daddy."

Neither of them paid me any attention except with their fingers. My body shook as I orgasmed under their relentless stimulation. Their arms held me up as they talked over the details of their contract. Their fingers were driving me to a second orgasm as they discussed offer, acceptance, intention to create legal relations, and consideration. My head was a whirlwind of speed, alcohol, weed, and sex as I witnessed an example of contract law on the streets. God, I was so fucked up.

"What do you think Marian? Is Jeanie ready to work the street?"

"Yah, I help get her date. Johns like baby girl."

Samuel and Marian helped me back to the corner and leaned me against the lamp pole. I was frightened every time a car stopped at the traffic light. Guys would lean out of the windows and make catcalls about how fine and sexy we all were. I attracted a lot of interest as the new girl. I felt like a piece of prime steak as they shouted questions about my price. I was grateful that Samuel replied with prices that were too high for their taste.

"How much for the new girl?"

"Baby Doll will give you the best world's hand job for only twenty dollars. If you want to fuck her tight pussy, it's a hundred."

"Man you crazy! No way."

Marian touched Samuel's shoulder, "Too much, too much. You ask downtown prices. Is end of month, Johns broke."

One by one the girls on the corner left with their dates. Some came back after a quickie and left again. I was getting more and more nervous. Marian was trying to get me a customer despite Samuel's hindering her every move. She had no way to know we were waiting for a Cadillac containing Michael's actors. Michael whispered in my ear to confirm that the Cadillac was nearly thirty minutes late. We had no idea what was holding up our cohorts. If a John willing to pay Samuel's outrageous rate came along, my cover would be blown.

I felt my stomach tighten when I saw Jamel and Youssef walked out of the state store. Each of them had a bottle in a brown bag. They crossed the street and headed straight for us. The brothers smiled when they recognized us. Marian took one look at them and disappeared into the alley.

Jamel was eyeing my scantily clad body as he talked to Samuel. "This skanky bitch said she was an intern for Michael, but I saw her with you at the rent party. How long has she been working for you? Can I get a discount?"

Samuel laughed, "This is her first night, and I'm charging a premium for her cherry."

Youssef said, "Fuck you. She's no virgin. My brother and I both had her at the rent party after you left. So how much for my brother and I?"

"Two hundred each."

"Screw that. I'll give you twenty for both of us."

Samuel shook his head and opened his coat to flash a holster holding a massive handgun. "Get lost assholes.

I finally remembered to breathe when the turned the corner. I saw Samuel fidget with his wristwatch.

Samuel whispered in my ear, "Damn, the boys are a half an hour late. There's a pay phone in the store. I want to call the Professor and see what's happening. I'll be right back. Keep Marian here. If someone wants to pick her up, stall them until I return.

Samuel had no sooner disappeared into the store when a white stretch Cadillac limo pulled up to the curb. I laughed at the irony that it arrived as soon as Samuel lost his patience. I was just happy they had finally arrived. I had been getting afraid the sting would never go down.

#

A heavily tinted window was lowered, and a big man stuck his head out. He beckoned Marian to come over. I heard her laugh. She turned and pointed to me. He motioned me to come over.

Marian said, "They want us. All night party. Top dollar."

The man opened the door, and I followed Marian into the back of the Cadillac. I waved to a grinning Samuel as the door closed. I was surprised to find four men in the limo. Michael had only mentioned two actors. They were all large men, but three of them were huge. They were dressed in muscle shirts and light shorts. Marian sat between two of the larger men on a bench seat facing the rear of the limo. I sat between the other two in the back. As soon as we were seated the limo pulled away from the curb. I couldn't tell where we were going because the windows were tinted. Occasionally, I could see the flash of a street light.

The smaller man on my right told us the names of his friends which I promptly forgot. I think his name was Bob. Marian told them our names. One of the guys opened a bottle of Champagne and poured glasses for Marian and me.

Bob said, "We play for the Eagles. I'm a linebacker. The big guy next to you plays center. Marian's white companion plays tackle. The huge black guy plays guard. He doesn't talk much."

I stared at the guard in fascination. He was the blackest man I had ever seen. His muscle shirt was tight across his massive chest. His biceps were bigger than my thighs. His lightweight shorts did little to conceal a massive erection. Marian's pale white skin made a fascinating contrast with his pitch-black features.

I felt the limo pick up speed. We were on a highway. I tried to remember how far it was to the hotel we had booked. I laughed when Bob refilled my glass. I couldn't remember drinking the first glass. I certainly didn't need any more to drink. The enormous center on my left had his giant hand wrapped around my upper thigh. His touch was light as his hand kneaded my dance toned legs. I tried to relax. I figured he was just putting on a show for Marian. As soon we reached the hotel, I would go into one of the bedrooms and Marian would go into the other one. While Marian was screwing the Johns, I would be waiting until after my pretend assault to hopefully talk to Marian about her murdered friend.

I watched as the big black man pushed his shorts off to free his cock. I couldn't believe the size of it. Marian wrapped her little hands around his cock and pumped furiously. The tackle undid Marian's top and tossed it aside. I found it hard to believe a skinny girl like Marian had such big tits. Her areolas were pink and the size of silver dollars. The guard sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Marian arched her back and moaned. The tackle stuck his thumbs in the top of Marian's leather skirt and pulled it down her long pale legs.

The guard grabbed Marian's hips and lifted her onto his lap. She spread her thighs wide and straddled his hips. Her hands were gripping his black cock as he lowered her onto his erection. Marian groaned and wiggled her hips. I had never seen anyone fuck before. Now I wasn't more than eight feet away watching as the guard's enormous black cock slid into the petite girl inch by inch. I heard her pant hard three or four times, wiggle her hips and groan as another inch slid into her. I expected her to scream in pain. Instead, once she had half of his fat cock in her, she started bouncing up and down. The guard held her hips and pulled her straining body down hard onto his cock each time. She made a lot of noise squealing and groaning but never hinted at any pain. He must have thrust into her a couple of dozen times before she bottomed out. She turned to look at me with a proud smile.