Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got frustrated and tossed the sandwich bag containing the bloody Kleenex on his desk. I yelled, "The only other thing I got from David was this bloody Kleenex. Maybe you can find his blood type for what that's worth."

The professor grabbed the plastic bag and stared at the bloody Kleenex inside. He said, "It's a long shot, but we're getting nowhere fast. I'll get this analyzed. We don't have a chain of custody, but if by some miracle it's a rare blood type, I can get a court order to process the police evidence."

Two days later, Niles and I were cramming for our Contract Law final when the professor called. He was so excited that I had trouble understanding him. He told me to come to his office immediately.

The professor showed me the results of the blood test. David had the rarest blood type AB-. Less than a half percent of the population has that blood type. He had already gotten a friendly judge to order a legal blood test of David. Also, he had requested that the bloody shirt David was wearing the night of the murder as well as the material under Inesa's fingernails be tested. The professor was sure he would get David off. I didn't tell him I was sure it would prove David was the killer.

I was surprised at how fast the professor got things done. By the end of the week, all the lab tests were completed. I met with the professor, and he explained that all the blood on David's shirt was his. The blood under Inesa's fingernails was another uncommon blood type A- that occurs in only 3.5% of the population. All the other blood samples from the crime scene were the more common O+ that is shared by 36.4% of the population including Inesa. Whoever Inesa had scratched wasn't David. None of the evidence used to convict David was valid. The professor broke out into a big grin.

He said, "I called a friendly judge, and he agreed to review the new evidence. He said he would order David's release early next week if he agrees with our analysis of the evidence."

I said, "Are you telling me that was all it took to get a convicted killer off death row?"

"Sure, why not? The police were convinced they had their man. The DA was happy to get a murder conviction even if it was based on flimsy evidence. If he insists on challenging the appeal, he won't be going up against a public defender, and he won't be waving David's bloody shirt in front of the jury while they stare at a large photograph of Inesa sliced open on a bloody bed."

"Congratulations, Jean, I believe you just earned two credits. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

I stared at my Professor for a moment. My mouth hung open. Easy for him maybe. I started to say something but what was the point? At least, I had my two credits. Now all I needed was a miracle to pass Contract Law. I was happy I would have more time to study now that David would be released.

"Oh Jean, make sure you write up your notes. The case will make an excellent case study for my criminal law class. No need to get too elaborate. I think forty or fifty pages should do nicely."

I groaned and said, "I better get started. I hope you don't mind if I skip our afternoon sessions until I have your case study ready to review. I have a final on Contract Law in less than two weeks."

"I got so excited at getting David free from death row, I forgot the summer is nearly over. I was about to suggest you start on another case, but I guess nine days isn't enough time. I'm sure you'll do well on Contract Law if you work as hard on it as you did in David's case. Once again, thank you. I'll let you know when David gets released."

Niles and I used the speed I got from Samuel like candy as we crammed for the Contract Law final. We were both getting strung out on speed, but both of our future lives depended on passing the exam. We studied fourteen to fifteen hours a day and often forgot to eat. I only showered when Dana complained about the smell. While I showered, Niles took a load of pizza boxes to the dumpster. He showered after me, and we went back to hitting the books. I was dreaming Contract Law during the few hours we managed to sleep. I think we had sex once during that time.

Late Thursday, just four days before the exam, the professor called again. I was trying to choke down a stale piece of pizza.

"Jean, David was released from prison this afternoon. His aunt Millie wants to thank you in person. There is going to be a party at her apartment tomorrow night. You have to come."

I swallowed some cola to wash down the pizza. Pieces of pizza flew out of my mouth as I said, "I'd love to, but I have to study."

"I'm sure you could use a break for a couple of hours. You don't need to stay longer, but I must insist. Community relations are a key factor in my practice. If the people don't trust me, they won't come to me with the information I need to get my clients released."

"How late will the party run? I might be able to drop in around nine or ten. I need to get home after the party to catch some sleep. The exam is on Monday, and I cannot spare any more time away from my books."

"A couple of hours is fine. As long as you put in an appearance and let Millie give her thanks. I'm sure David wants to thank you too."

"OK, I'll be there. I hope the party is casual because I'm not keeping up with my laundry."

Professor Williams laughed. "Jeans are fine Jean. You remember where Millie's apartment is located? She's still in the same place, but she must move out in a few days. They plan on tearing down the building. There are only a handful of apartments still occupied. You'll have to forgive the mess caused by people moving out."

I made a note of the party on a pad I kept by the phone. "I still have my notes on Millie's address. I promise I'll be there about nine or ten."

As soon as the professor hung up, I put the party out of my mind and went back to my studies. Niles and I reviewed every hypothetical our Contract Law professor had used in class for the last five years. I was amazed that Niles and I were getting comfortable with the material. I was beginning to believe we might do well on the test. Niles had gotten a folder of old Contract Law exams from his fraternity. I was consistently scoring 90 to 95 on the old exams, and we had a weekend of more cramming ahead.

Friday night I got a call from the professor. Niles and I had been grilling each other on a topic known as "The Illusory Promise." I told Niles to hold on while I took the call.

"Jean, you promised to come to David's party. It's nearly 10:00. Please tell me you are leaving shortly."

"Sorry, Professor Williams. I should be ready soon. Save me some of Millie's fried chicken."

I hung up and turned to Niles and invited him to the party. He yawned and begged off. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I stared at the gaunt figure in the mirror as I applied makeup. I popped another tablet of speed, my fifth for the day. I hoped amphetamines weren't addicting. I grabbed my cleanest pair of jeans and my best smelling blouse. I had to skip a bra since they were all ripe. Niles was asleep on the floor when I tried to tell him I would be back in a couple of hours. I hoped to be back soon and hopefully grab a couple of hours of sleep myself. I expected to spend every minute possible studying for the final exam on Monday. The rest of my life depended on passing.

#

I walked to the student parking lot to get my car. There was no way I was going to walk alone to the project apartment at this late hour. I doubted anyone would give my old banger a second thought if I left it on the street for a couple of hours. I drove west on Diamond Street for a little over a mile before turning south on Judson. The parking lot for the massive Raymond Rosen Homes project held only a handful of cars. I stared at the run-down high rise and wished I had accepted the professors offer to ride with him. The parking lot was filled with broken furniture, trash, garbage and dead rodents. Most of the floodlights were out.

I found the project entrance closest to Millie's apartment and began the long climb to the eight floor. I knew from my last visit to interview David's aunt, that the elevators were out of service. The stairway was worse than the parking lot. In addition to the trash and dead animals, my nose was assaulted by the stench of urine warmed by the trapped heat of the day. The stairway was completely blocked at the sixth floor by a bedframe wedged in a tight turn. Someone had scrawled a message on the wall. It indicated that one could get to David's welcome home party by taking the sixth-floor hallway across to another stairway and backtracking. Most of the apartments on the sixth floor were open and abandoned.

When I opened the door to the eighth floor, I heard what I hoped was the party. I ran into Samuel leaning against the wall sharing one of his magical joints with some of David's well-wishers. Samuel gave an enthusiastic shout when he saw me. The warm greeting was followed by a hug. The greeting was followed by a couple of hits on his joint and a few swigs from someone's jug of Gallo Hearty Burgundy.

Samuel said, "Damn it, Jean. You still have no sense of style."

He pulled my blouse out of my jeans and unfastened the bottom buttons. He tied the loose ends together just below my breasts. His fast fingers undid the top two buttons and adjusted the collar to show off a fair bit of cleave. I laughed and gave Samuel a deep kiss on the lips. Lack of sleep meant that speed laced weed hit hard and fast. Samuel slipped his arm around my now bare waist and guided me into the apartment. His fingers slipped inside the waist of my loose-fitting jeans and cupped my bony hip. I had lost so much weight during the summer, I was afraid he might push my jeans off my skinny ass. Luckily, I had just enough left of my dancer's butt to keep them from sliding off.

Samuel led me straight to the kitchen. David's aunt Millie was talking with Mama Jones and the professor. The last time I saw Mama Jones she was throwing me out of her apartment and yelling that I was a whore only interested in getting some big black cock. Tonight, she was completely different.

Mama Jones said, "I'm so glad to see you made it to David's party. The professor has been telling us how you helped him free David from that hell hole. I was wrong about you girl."

Millie gave me a long tight hug. When she released me, she said, "I saved you some of Mama Jones' fried chicken and a bunch of fixings. I want you to sit down and eat every bit of it. Damn girl, I can feel every one of your ribs."

She guided me to a small table in the corner of the kitchen and dropped a massive plateful of food in front of me. There was no way I could eat half of it. Samuel handed me another joint while the professor grabbed a jug of white wine. Leave it to the professor to ensure I had the correct wine with chicken. I started eating while Samuel and the Professor regaled Millie and Mama Jones with their sanitized versions of my efforts to free David.

Neither of the men knew the half of the story because I had kept most of the details to myself. I never told Samuel there had been four Philadelphia Eagle's football players in the limousine, and they all had fucked me more than once. The professor only knew I had talked to Jamel and Youssef at the rent party. He had no idea that I had talked to them while being fucked on top of a vibrating clothes' dryer. Unfortunately, both Samuel and the professor knew about my time working as Herod's whore. At least they didn't know about my abuse at the hands of the guards at Graterford Prison. All the professor knew was David had bled all over me. I had no intention of enlightening anyone. I was just glad it was over, and an innocent young man had been set free. I felt ashamed I had never believed in David's innocence.

As I ate, Samuel made sure I got a toke from the joint every time it came around the room. The professor kept filling my glass. Millie and Mama Jones refilled my plate as fast as I cleared it. I finally had to stop eating and pushed back from the table. Mama Jones said she would wrap my leftovers. Millie wasn't done with me. She cut a big slice of peach pie and topped it with vanilla ice cream. I protested, but Samuel passed me the joint. I took a couple of long tokes and stared at the pie. The professor informed me that it was the best peach pie in all of America. I dug into the pie and was surprised when I found myself staring at an empty plate. Millie offered me more, but my stomach hurt. I begged off after telling her I agreed with the professor. It was the best peach pie I had ever tasted.

I sat at the table chatting for at least an hour. Just when I expected the party would end soon, a couple of guys walked into the kitchen. When they opened the kitchen door, they let in a blast of noise. Each of them was carrying a case of booze. They shoved some beer and wine into the refrigerator and took the rest out to the main party. I saw there was still a large mob of well-wishers filling the rest of the apartment.

Someone offered to refill my glass with wine, and I decided I had better switch to water. I was afraid to get up. I was pretty fucked up on weed, speed, and wine.

When I felt sober enough to walk, I turned to Millie and said, "Where's David? I need to say hi at least."

Millie laughed, "David can't handle crowds. He only stayed in the kitchen long enough to grab some food. As soon as people started showing up for the party, he hid in his bedroom. I imagine he'll be glad to see you. Just go right on in."

I pushed myself up from the table. I felt unstable and held onto my chair while I thanked everyone for the wonderful party.

"I'll go see David and then head home. I have a final on Monday and have a lot more studying to do before then."

I staggered toward the kitchen door. As soon as I opened the door, I was assaulted by the hard pounding beat of soul music. I stood in the door to the crowded hallway until Millie shouted for me to close the door. I turned sideways and worked my way through the crowd. I tried to remember where David's room was. The apartment looked different packed with people. The apartment was foggy from the quantities of cigarettes and weed being smoked. I also kept getting distracted by hands groping me. I got pulled into an embrace and kissed by a big black stranger leaning against the door to David's room. I pulled back and laughed. I convinced him to move enough to open the door. I hurried inside.

It took me a second for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. I was surprised to see Youssef sitting at a woman's dressing table. He held a cigarette lighter under a spoon filled with a white powder. Youssef looked up from what he was doing. A sneer made his scared face even scarier.

Youssef said, "Well, look who's here. It's the skanky white bitch we told to stay out of our business. Now she's got that idiot cousin of ours out of prison, and the detective who arrested David is looking for us. My brother and I want to thank you for all your fucking help."

I heard a laugh and noticed Jamel leaning against the wall beside me.

I said, "I think I made a mistake. I'm looking for David. I didn't mean to disturb you."

I turned and tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge. Shit, the big guy outside must be leaning on the door again. I pounded on the door to get his attention.

Jamel laughed as I tugged on the doorknob, "Nice to see you again, Jean. I was wondering what we were going to do for amusement while we waited for our ride to Mexico. How would you like to entertain us for a couple of hours until the coast is clear?"

Jamel spun me around and pressed my back against the door. I pushed my hands against his chest and failed to budge his muscular body. I remembered Jamel and Youssef effortlessly fucking me on top of the clothes' dryer. Now they had me trapped again.

"Please don't."

Jamel grabbed my wrists with one hand and pulled them over my head. His lips mashed against mine. All I could manage was a moan as he ground his hips against mine. Jamel untied the front of my blouse with his free hand and pulled it up my arms. I bucked against the door when his hand squeezed my bare breast.

Youssef laughed and said, "Drop her pants, and I'll give her a taste of candy. The bitch needs a little encouragement before she joins our party."

I stared at Youssef as he filled a syringe with the liquid in the spoon. Jamel twisted my nipple, and I jerked against the door again. His hand slid down my bare stomach and unfastened the button on my jeans. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he just leaned on me harder. He unzipped my jeans and pushed them down my thighs. They slid to the floor around my feet. His big hand cupped my mound and kneaded my bikini covered pussy. My panties were soon soaked. I panicked when Youssef got up from the chair holding the syringe.

"No, please stop. Just let me go. I don't do hard drugs. I don't like needles. Oh, God, no."

Youssef snickered, "Turn her around and get those panties out of the way."

Jamel turned me around and pressed my breasts against the door. He ripped my panties to shreds. He slapped me on the ass hard, and Youssef plunged the needle into my butt. I bucked against the door and screamed, but no one came to help me.

"Hold the bitch for a couple of minutes until the junk hits her head. You can take her now if you want. I'm going to wait until she is in dreamland and fuck her in the ass."

My voice was slurred when I tried to protest, "Please don't. It's nasty. You're too big. You'll rip my ass open."

Jamel laughed in my ear as he lifted my right thigh up until it was parallel to the floor. I squealed when I felt the head of his long, fat cock press into my wet vagina. This time I knew what to expect as I felt inch after inch of his monstrous black cock slide into my core. My breasts were painfully mashed against the hard-wooden door as his crotch slammed into my ass. He paused for only a moment to grind against my ass to ensure he was completely inside me. He took his time pulling his cock out until just the fat tip remained in me.

Jamel was now done with going slow. He slammed back deep and pulled out just as fast. He soon established a hard, fast pace. He was driving my hips into the door causing it to shake. The big guy leaning against the other side of the door had to be aware of the pounding I was taking. My mind drifted away as the heroin saturated my brain. Jamel fucked me so long, I couldn't remember a time in my fucked up life when I wasn't being pounded. My sweet dreams were interrupted by the brothers yelling at each other.

Jamel said, "Fuck Youssef, the bitch is passing out. How much smack did you hit her with?"

"Fuck you back. I gave her the dose I made for you to shoot up in a vein. If she can't handle that much in her ass, then fuck her."

"You going to tell Mama we killed this skank?"

"Fuck that. She's not dying. Even if she does, we just throw her skinny ass out of the window. There's so much trash down at the bottom of the air shaft, no one will find her before they blow up the building. Mama will never know. The truth is you're just not fucking her hard enough. If you want her to respond, grab her clit."

Jamel pinched my clit, and my body convulsed. He squeezed my hard little bud and jiggled it like it was a small cock. He switched to short, fast thrusts into my wet pussy. I screamed as my body orgasmed. My vagina grasped his cock tight, and Jamel shot his warm seed deep into my womb. Thank God, I was back on the pill.

When Jamel stepped back, I slid to the floor. Youssef grabbed my sweaty body and tossed my naked body face down onto the bed. I was still shuddering from the aftermath of my intense orgasm. I lay there panting for a moment before struggling to rise. Someone put their knee in the middle of my back as a hand wrapped around my neck and pressed my face into the bed.