Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Youssef said, "I always wondered what Mama's cold cream was good for."

I fought against the hands holding me in place when I felt something cold and greasy on my ass. One of the bastards pulled my ass cheeks apart. I screamed when a bony finger covered in grease drove deep into my ass. They worked their finger around before pulling it out. I felt it slide up and down my slippery ass crack before forcing two fingers in with another glob of grease.

"Please don't. Oh God, please stop!"

Youssef said, "Hold the cunt's hands while I shove my cock into her guts."

Jamel grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head. I felt rough, strong hands pulling me to my knees and spreading my thighs. I shrieked as Youssef continued to work his two greasy fingers into my ass. I blubbered in protest as the bastard twisted his fingers deep into my core. I sobbed when he removed his fingers. He didn't give me a break before pressing the head of his black monstrosity into my ass. I screamed into the bedspread as Youssef fed inch after inch of his long fat cock into my ass.

Jamel lifted my head and pulled my mouth to his crotch. He pressed his filthy flaccid cock against my lips. When I kept my mouth tightly closed, he pinched my nose. I gasped for breath, and he forced his cock into my mouth. Thankfully I passed out from the heroin despite the pain from Youssef thrusting his big cock into my ass and Jamel jabbing his slightly smaller cock into the back of my throat. I was so tired from lack of sleep and all the speed I had taken to study for my final that I welcomed the peace provided by the shot of heroin.

I drifted in and out of consciousness a couple of times before I came to. I was sandwiched between Youssef and Jamel. I was lying on top of Youssef, and his big fat cock was buried in my vagina. I heard the brothers laughing. Jamel pushed my body against his brother's chest and prodded me with his erection. I screamed when I realized Jamel wanted to jam his monstrous cock into my pussy alongside his brothers. He shoved fingers from both of his hands into my pussy alongside his brother's cock and stretched my vagina painfully. I was grateful I was still numb from the shot of heroin.

Jamel said, "Damn bro, this bitch is still tight after working for Herod. No way we're both going to fit in this bitch's pussy. I'm going to take her ass.

I screamed and didn't stop squealing as Jamel removed his fingers and forced his big black cock into my ass. I shrieked as the two brothers began working their cocks into me. I'd been double teamed by two average sized inmates at Graterford Prison, but Jamel and Youssef had the largest cocks I had ever encountered, and they were both buried deep in my core. What scared me the most was that after a few minutes of pain I started to enjoy the rough sex. I was panting hard and grinding my hips against their stiff cocks. I screamed again as I felt Youssef unload in my vagina and I came just before I felt Jamel's warm seed flood my ass.

The three of us collapsed in a pile of sweaty bodies. I remained trapped between the muscular young men with their cocks still buried deep inside. I was still shuddering when the room filled with light. I heard a woman shout in anger.

Millie yelled, "Get the fuck off her. Is that any way to treat the lawyer who got your cousin out of Graterford? You worthless morons. Get the fuck out of my home. I don't want to see either of your skinny black asses until you have a respectable job."

Youssef whispered in my ear before he left, "We'll see you again soon."

Millie took me in her arms and held me while I cried. "I'm sorry. Please, Millie, I wasn't after sex. I just went into the wrong room. I'm sorry."

I felt like a little child as she rocked me in her strong arms. "No, Jean, I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't know those morons were even here. Mama Jones told me what they did to you at her rent party. She said she was sorry she blamed you for being raped. If I'd known my sons were here, I would have walked you down to David's room."

She stroked my hair and held me until I calmed down.

I said, "I need to say goodbye to David. I have to get back so I can study tomorrow."

Millie helped me to sit up on the bed. She found my clothes scattered on the floor. I was still dazed from the heroin and rough sex.

"I'm sorry Jean. They seemed to have ripped your panties to shreds, but I think you can wear your blouse and jeans. Do you need help dressing?"

I shook my head and dressed as well as I could with my remaining clothes. Millie had to help me to stand. When she opened the door to the hallway, the din of the ongoing party was deafening. She led me across the hall to David's room and opened his door. I was grateful for her strong arm around my waist.

Millie stuck her head inside and said, "David, you have a guest. Be nice. She's the one that got you out of prison."

I saw David smile. Millie stood aside and let me enter before closing the door. David had his notepad open, and he began to scribble when he saw me enter the room.

"Hi, David. Are you glad to be home?"

"Too loud. Too many people."

"I'm sorry to bother you. Millie wanted me to say hello before I left your welcome home party. I should be going soon."

"You're OK. You can stay. Everyone was disturbing me. Even Jamel and Youssef were bothering me. They're mad I got out of prison. They said it was my fault the police wanted to talk to them. They said they weren't going to let me hang out with them ever again."

"David, they're mad at me too. I'm afraid they may be waiting for me when I leave. I'm scared to walk to my car."

"I can go with you. I'd be happy to get away from the noise."

I looked at David as he stood up. He was so scrawny, I doubted he would be much use in a fight with his cousins. Hopefully, Jamel and Youssef would be reluctant to upset their mother. Millie was their only meal ticket.

"Thanks, David. That would be sweet."

I was still pretty fucked up, and I leaned on David as we wound our way through the remaining partygoers. David had to pause often to accept congratulations, and I got my share of thanks. Once we made it to the hallway, I was lost. I wasn't sure which direction to take.

"David, I'm parked near the entrance to this wing. Can you get me there?"

I was still feeling the effects of the shit, Youssef had shot into my ass. I was unsteady on my feet, and I was grateful when David slid an arm around my waist as we walked down the hallway. He must have taken a different route than I had because I didn't recognize anything familiar. We got part way down a stairway before we were blocked by a bed frame. I think it was the same one that I'd run into earlier, but I wasn't sure. We headed down the hallway and passed a couple of stairways. We must have reached the opposite end of the floor before we headed down. Again, we ran into a blockage and doubled back. David forced open a door that screeched in protest. I thought he was leading me to a stairway.

I looked around and said, "I think we made a wrong turn. This is an apartment."

David pushed me inside. I struggled, but David was stronger than he looked. I kicked my foot against the wall, and we fell to the floor. His hands wrapped around my neck. I clawed at his fingers, but the world faded away.