Jeanie

Story Info
At 50, I Make Love To A Beautiful 20 Year Old Virgin.
2.2k words
4.44
29.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie

At 50, I Make Love To A Beautiful 20 Year Old Virgin

Everyone is over 18, and all sex is consensual.

© 2022 RMcCIV

I saw her across the room. I had a couple of drinks and needed to fuck her that night as soon as I laid my eyes on her. There was something magnetic that was undeniable. I walked over, and we connected. She was shorter than me, blonde, cute, with big blue eyes and kissable lips. She leaned into me as we talked and seemed to like me. The diamonds on her ears sparkled in the light.

We had a drink together. The talk became more intimate and heated. I could feel the arousal churning up my body and sensed the same in her. It was the company's party, and I was one of the hosts. We had to be careful. I gently guided her to a dark corner of a room where we were the only ones and said, "We should go out to the balcony." We did.

She started giving me the signs, the parted lips, the flush face, the erect nipples showing through her tight top, and how she opened her legs as she talked to me.

I leaned in to kiss her. She didn't object and moved closer, put her arms around me, and pulled herself even closer. We kissed for what seemed like hours, even though it was only minutes. Her lipstick was a berry-flavored gloss, and she tasted like honey and cherries and swept me off my feet.

My hands instinctively moved down to her breasts, firm B-cup, braless and yearning for my touch. It was a dressy blouse with elastic on the bottom hem, and I reached under. Scrumptious. So soft, so tender, so tight, so young. She was 20, and I was 50. I never thought I would feel anything like this ever again, and here it was.

It was our company's party, I was an executive, and she was an intern. Morally wrong but legally correct. She could feel my hard cock against her and reached her hand down to touch it.

"Oh, It's big."

"It is. Do you like?"

"Yes." She rubbed my cock some more, paused, lowered her eyes, and said, "I'm a virgin."

I was stunned. I looked at her and never would have guessed. So worldly, sophisticated, and confident. I shoved my cock into her closer and let her feel it for a while.

"You are what?!"

"I'm a virgin. Is that okay?"

I leaned in and kissed her as my answer. She was feeling my cock more aggressively.

"You like that?"

"I do."

"Want to come home with me?"

"I do."

We drove back to my place. Her name was Jeanie. She was cute, really cute, a pixie. Her blonde hair jiggled when she laughed, and she had a wide mouth made for blowjobs. Her tits were small, but who cared. They were more than enough. Her nipples were aroused and enticing. Her ass was tight, pert, and encased in black leggings that left little to the imagination.

We talked. She wanted a career in business, and I was a senior executive. I thought for a moment if this was a trade-off of sex for job promotion and decided, "Fuck it, who cares!"

We got to my place, and I poured us drinks. Vodka martinis. At 20, she was a bit young for that, but what the fuck. We toasted, sat on the couch, drank, and she told me about her life.

Candidly, it was boring. The usual shit a teenager goes through. As we talked, I kept trying to find areas of interest we could connect with, and I finally found it in "Game of Thrones." Not really my cup of tea, but she loved it and went on and on about it. Luckily, I had watched them all and knew enough to ask questions to continue the conversation. And I leaned in to kiss her.

She kissed me back as if she was waiting. Actually, as if a dam was bursting. Her passion and sexuality were exploding on me, and we were madly making out on my couch as clothes were flying. Soon we were naked, and Jeanie glided down to my cock and started to give me a blow job.

She was a bit hesitant at first -- maybe it was my size -- sort of licking around the head as if it was a lollipop, but then took my cock into my mouth and started to actually suck me. The girl had given a blow job before. I guess that was how she stayed a virgin all these years.

Her hand was on my shaft, and she slowly licked around my enraged head, starting at the tip and then down to the ridge. She moved my cock to the side, and her tongue continued on the sensitive underside of it, licking and lapping, occasionally stopping to go down my shaft to the balls and then licking up over the head until she popped the entire monster into her mouth once again.

With my cock in her mouth, she began to move her hand up and down while moving her mouth in rhythm with her hand as if her mouth was fucking me. I started to buck. Fucking her mouth as she did it and unexpectedly erupted in a torrent of cum, shooting string after string of my cream into her mouth.

It had been years since I had cum so fast and so much, but Jeanie was a champ and took it all - except for the cum leaking out of her cute mouth and down her chin - and did her best to swallow my entire load.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect to do that," I said. "You excited me." My hands were caressing her head.

After she finished swallowing, Jeanie nodded in agreement. I think I heard, "Me too. My, that was a lot."

I pulled her up to me, and we kissed and cuddled.

"I'm sorry I came like that," I said.

"That alright. That's what guys do. I know that. It happens all the time."

"Not to me," and I rolled her over, and we started to kiss and began making love again. My cock got hard. Rejuvenating as if I was still a young man.

This time, I got it right.

I slowly worked my way down her body. Kissing and licking her neck, down to her breasts. One sweet nipple at a time. They were erect, and her breathing started to build. I could see her stomach moving as her excitement built.

I slowly licked down her tummy, teasing and nibbling, rolling around the belly button, then pulled away to tease, spread her legs wide, and moved down to breathe on her pussy.. Not touching anything. Blowing into her clit and now soaking cavern.

I slowly licked down and kissed her inner thigh up to the vulva, but I didn't lick it yet. Returning to the other leg and repeating the same slow tease up her thigh, I moved my hands up to her tight B-Cup breasts and fully erect nipples.

I waited until her breathing started getting faster and deeper, put both of my hands on her thighs, spread them wider, and slowly started licking her vulva, teasingly moving closer to her clit. I put my mouth on her slit and then began to tongue inside, tasting her sweet juices, fucking her with my tongue. On occasion, moving down and licking her ass to wet it and put a finger or thumb on it to tease. I could feel it twitch on my finger. The ass never lies, and I could sense her extreme arousal. I eased it in. Slowly until I was knuckles deep.

She moaned, "Good God!" but didn't pull away, and her clit reacted by instantly becoming an erection. A good 1/4" longer and fully tumescent.

Then finally, I moved up to her clit, took my fingers, pulled back the clitoral head, and started to lick around it until I finally took it into my mouth.

With her hood back and clit exposed, I started to move up and down, giving her clit my best moves, simultaneously finger fucking her ass. Sucking, licking, and doing everything I like a girl to do with my cock. Jeanie went crazy, starting to buck and weave as my mouth drove her to heights of ecstasy she didn't know existed.

I flattened my tongue as wide and hard as possible against her pussy and licked her clit hard and fast. She started cumming. Grabbing the sheets with her hands as her ass bucked off the bed, bucking and weaving, screaming for high heaven.

That was better. Now I felt as if we were even. I slowly moved back up to her, took her head in my hands, and tenderly kissed her until she returned back to earth.

"I'm going to fuck you now if you are ready."

"Yes. Take me, please. I want you to be the one."

I rolled on top of her. My steely hard cock was positioned between her legs. I reached down with my hand to rub it up and down her pussy, gathering some of her natural juices to help lubricate my entrance.

I kissed her tenderly and looked down at her. "You know this is going to hurt a bit, right?"

She nodded yes.

"I will try to be gentle."

Jeanie, are you ready?"

Her panting face with the aroused coloring, hard nipples, undulating body, and ripe, ruby red, blood-engorged vulva said yes.

"As you know, my cock is larger and wider than most. You don't have to do this. Are you sure?"

The look in her eyes said yes. "Please, I want it."

I put the now rather swollen head of my cock at her entrance and slowly started to move it into Jeanie's virgin vagina, popping her cherry inch by slow inch.

She was dripping, but it was tight. Really tight.

I got the head in, and she jumped back. It must have hurt. I pulled out

I stroked her hair and said, "It might hurt for a moment, but then it will get really good. I promise." And slowly moved in, this time not stopping as my broad head excavated her virgin pussy.

Thankfully, her hymen was already broken, probably from sports or horse riding. I continued slowly, surely, reassuringly until I was all the way into my large, heavy balls.

I looked at Jeanie, whose eyes were wide. She was breathing hard and fast and panting away. "You okay?"

She nodded yes, so I slid out, let her readjust, and slowly moved back in.

"You still okay?" She nodded yes, and I slowly started to fuck her.

There is nothing like the feel of a virgin pussy being fucked for the first time.

It is soft as velvet yet tighter than a vice. Extremely wet and lubricated; however, the lubrication is thick and flowing. More than all of that, it is the feeling of how the pussy grabs your cock and pulls it in as if the subconscious biological needs have taken over the girl's brain pulling you in, doing everything it can to milk your seed to shoot into her womb and impregnate her as you take her virginity. The biology of 1.000s of years taking over a vagina and a penis, both attempting to fulfill their natural goal to reproduce the species.

I got caught up in the feeling and began to fuck Jeanie harder and harder. I moved my thumb down to her clit and began to rub it. Her bucking and panting were getting faster. She started to moan, then scream, as she began to buck so hard I thought I might fall out. She grabbed my ass and started to shove my cock in deeper and deeper, screaming bloody murder as she came, bucking and pulsing around my cock, crying, "Christ, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh, Christ, I'm coming."

And against my better judgment, I came. Shoving my cock balls deep as far into her as I could and shot my gigantic load, rope after rope after rope, with the head of my cock deep inside her womb. I had no idea if she was protected. Hopefully, she was, or luck was on our side.

I collapsed onto Jeanie, and we both laid there for some time panting. We cuddled for a while. Her breasts and nipples pressed into my chest. I was sure she could feel how fast my heart was beating.

I looked at Jeanie and said, "Are you okay?" All she could do at that moment was smile. So I pulled out. Our combined juices started dripping out of her pussy onto the couch. Fortunately, it was leather. It would clean up later. I rolled over and said, "I need a drink. Would you like one?"

I stood up, and in her post-orgasmic bliss, Jeanie said yes. I mixed us two drinks, brought them back, and handed one to her. Jeanie sat up on the couch, her cheeks and chest still flushed from the rapture of sex. Her breathing was heavy as I handed her the drink.

"Thanks, Boss. Do I get the job?"