Jeannie and the Bottle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like lace?" she asks, stealing glances at me. I say that I prefer satins and silks. There is definitely some chemistry here. Normally I would be very clumsy with that but I feel much more at ease and witty as female. We look at things, I brush her arm 'accidentally' a couple times, then she brushes by my body in a way she didn't need to, her eyes flashing.

We have some bras, camisoles, and bodysuits in hand as we go back to the fitting room area. She hesitates.

"Will you help me?" I ask, meeting her eyes. It is clear we aren't talking about the lingerie. She leads me back, into the fitting room and closes the door behind us. I unzip my dress and let it slide to the floor, wishing I had hips and ass and pussy to deliver on the promise my breasts are making.

The air is electric for the moments we look at each other and she looks at my breasts. Seconds tick by as we both are silently confirming to the other that this is happening. I can almost see her mouth watering. I lean in to kiss her and her arms are around me smoothly.

So, as a guy kissing a girl, I know how it can feel, that strange, intoxicating intimacy of our lips and tongues. Her lips... it is just different. Maybe not the kiss itself but the kiss in a situation where I feel our breasts touching, where I feel like a woman kissing another woman, where I smell her perfume and skin lotion,... totally different. I quickly feel drunk on her and she laughs a little.

I cup my breasts. "Is this what you wanted to help me with?" I tease and she leans in to kiss, lick, and suck on my breasts, working my nipples with her free hand as her eager mouth moves back and forth. I can't help but moan at the intense pleasure she is triggering in my breasts. I get louder until she hisses at me to keep quiet.

My cock is aching and throbbing in my panties, triggered by this new pleasure, but I can't let her go there. With great reluctance, I ease her off my breasts and move to strip her down. Off with her top and her skirt leaving her in matching VS bra and panties (gotta love employee discounts!). She has cute b-cup breasts and a divine, satin-covered triangle between her legs that have to explore.

We kiss again with rising passions. My hands are more eager to touch her body, to make her feel good. My old habits sneak in and my hand slides down her back into her panties to grip her ass. She gasps at this and bites my lip lightly. With her back against the solid wall of the fitting room, I kiss my way down her neck, unhook her bra to suck and lick her nipples for a minute. I enjoy the whimpers and gasps I get from her when I do this and feel wonderfully close to her, part of the sisterhood.

I kneel and peel her panties down enough to reveal a tidy little muff already glistening with the dew of her arousal. I think I'm pretty good at this already but also let some of my new 'instincts' guide me. With my mouth and fingers, she is cumming in just a few minutes.

She pulls at me to stand up so I do and meet her with a kiss. She has no hesitation tasting her own juices on my lips and tongue. With a quick move, she turns and now I am against the wall. She has a devilish smile and clearly intends to return the favor.

Now I start to panic. She knows right or will this be a shock, a betrayal? I am saved by someone calling for her from the entrance to the fitting room row. She quickly gets herself together, touches my face a little to help with the makeup I've mussed licking her pussy, kisses me, and then leaves me in the fitting room near naked in my stockings, panties, and heels.

I stifle a groan of frustration with my cock cage as the key is sitting back in my apartment. Settling down, I distract myself by trying on the things we picked out. After several bras, I can see that the size/feel/designs vary quite a bit. I pick a couple pink satin D-cup bras which seem to fit the best and a matching satin camisole before putting my own bra and dress back on.

I'm still feeling very aroused and my body is humming with sexual electricity as I grab my purse and leave the fitting room. My new lover is working the sales desk and flashes me a quick smile when she spots me. I wait my turn with my items.

"These going to work for you?" she asks, safe in 'salesgirl' mode.

"Yes, they fit very nicely and look so sexy."

"Good, good. I'm glad you got what you were looking for."

"More than I expected." Okay, that makes her blush and glance around to make sure other employees aren't too close.

"You've been so helpful," I say, softer, reaching out my hand to shake hers.

"You're welcome to... cum back any time..." she responds, throwing the hanging question back at me.

Name. Name. I can't say Jeremy and to be honest, I'm not Jeremy right now. Jeremy certainly doesn't have these beautiful breasts. Of course, my credit card says Jeremy but they have a self-swipe so she won't see that, hopefully. The pause is getting awkward.

"Jasmine."

My sister, Jenny, always said they wanted another sister instead of me and that she would have been Jasmine.

"Pleased to meet you, Jasmine. I hope to see you again soon."

I notice her write her name and number on the receipt before giving it to me, advising me that there is a survey at the bottom and if I fill it out within seven days I will earn VS Dollars. The message is clear... "call me".

With that, I'm walking out of Victoria's Secret with new lingerie, feeling at ease in my heels like I'd been wearing them for years, enjoying how my body feels and the reactions of people.

But it has also been very intense, almost overwhelming. I'm in some sort of crazy situation or the most intense dream I've ever had. Who wakes up with breasts like this? After drinking coffee with a woman granting wishes? It can't be real but I feel it with every step, the gentle bounce of them, how completely real this is.

When I get in the car, my breathing and heart are racing. I'm starting to panic a little. I don't even know how to get a hold of the wishes woman again. How can I go to work with breasts I couldn't hide even if I wanted to? I can't show up as a woman, could I? How do I go back to being me? Do I even want to? Even asking that question makes my head spin wondering what the real me is...

12