All Comments on 'Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 06'

by Lathanar1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
otr3otr34 months ago

Thank You!! A very enjoyable read!!! Looking forward to more!!!

Lathanar1Lathanar14 months agoAuthor

Much appreciated, thank you!!

Not sure how the entire chapter ended up in italics. Looked fine in preview mode. I'll attempt to republish it.

otr3otr34 months ago

1/13- From Author comments on Lit. it sounds like a system used to screen for AI written submissions is slamming a lot of non-AI stories!!!

Lathanar1Lathanar14 months agoAuthor

Yes, lots of chatter about it on Discord, looks like close to 5 day wait instead of the normal 2. I'm hoping chapter 7 comes out tomorrow. I may submit chapter 8 tomorrow as well to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrific story so far. This chapter still has a reference to the spaceships. I know you have the Tonstar series but to make this book complete a little explanation of the Ascension would be welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLathanar1@Lathanar1
My stories center around my campaign world of Tresolmar, mainly about Jebidiah Valor and his exploits. Jeb was my first DnD character I rolled back in the 70s and went through several revisions as new game editions came out. The world these stories are set in is one of my camp...