Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't start second guessing yourself, at least not out loud. We need that confidence probably now more than ever. I'm not a noble, Jeb. I'm royalty. I never discussed it before because I didn't want to make it a thing but I am fourth in line for the throne. Everyone should be deferring to me by default and believe me, mother is pissed I have not taken the reins. But I have always looked up to you, Jebidiah Overton, average no Talent artificer you may be, because you always took everyone and everything into consideration and never demanded to have that lead. You just have a truly infuriating knack of being right. But these last few days? You really have been taking charge and demanding people's obedience."

She trailed off slightly, giving Jebidiah a chance to talk. "I know and I'm sorry. I used to have fairly good control of my anger but everything keeps happening. The constant danger to me and the rest of you... I don't know what's pushing me to take control other than my fear of not having any control at all."

Dana shook her head. "Don't be sorry. That's not why I am saying anything. We need your head fully in the game and if that means you are in command then so be it. I need you to take control as well. I'm not much past Stern in that my way is just to break things until the bad things stop. I may be good in the tactical but you beat my ass in the strategic every time. Speaking of beating my ass, you taking charge is a turn on I didn't know I had. Seeing how you handled the interrogation this morning actually made me wet. Then Crystal started to tell us what you did for her."

"I really didn't mean to hurt them as much as I did." Jebidiah mumbled. "I'll probably see that scene in my dreams next to that woman I killed on the Promenade."

"Did you really tell the advisor that you would remove every finger of anyone who dares lay hands on your girls again?"

"I was angry, Dana. I don't own any of you."

"Crystal said the feeling of you through the bond can get overwhelming at times but when you slapped that girl, Crystal said you laid claim to her and she felt it. Physically felt it through the bond. She said it was like her body was telling her she was yours and no one else's."

Jebidiah was growing slightly uncomfortable but for some reason also aroused at the same time. "It was anger, I swear! I can't lay claim to Crystal, the wives are always in charge. It's not done."

"You said, and I quote Crystal here, 'She is my prime' Emphasis on the 'my'. Not 'the prime'. Not 'our prime'. My. Is that how this is going to work? You dominate us? Assert your authority and lay claim to everyone you bond with?"

"I.. I.. " Jebidiah could only stammer. The conversation was merrily leaping off the cliff while handing out daisies on the way down. He had no idea how he was supposed to respond. "I fucked up Dana. How is that going to go over? Crystal will be ostracized even more."

Dana leaned toward him and grabbed the evidence of his arousal through the cover. "Your mind might be locked up but your body is telling me what I want to hear. Your brain better catch up in agreement. I want you to lay claim and the best part is that I don't have to tell you how to do it because you've been doing a damned good job without instruction." She yanked his cover down so she could get a better grip on him. "I want what Crystal has. I want to be bonded, I want to feel that ownership. I want you to threaten to cripple people that dare to lay hands on your woman even if I can still kick your ass. Now, since all this started with you fucking Crystal, I figure that's my best bet."

Dana threw the covers the rest of the way off the bed leaving Jeb still sitting against the headboard, legs slightly akimbo. She leaned forward to engulf his cock, practically inhaling it. He moaned in appreciation and pleasure but it was offset by his concern over just how aggressive she was being. She wasted no time in hitting full speed, her head bobbed so much he thought she was going to sprain something. She took him deep enough he thought he could feel him bumping the entrance to her throat occasionally. The pleasure didn't last long though. She stopped after a few minutes and sat back up, grabbed both his legs and yanked him down the bed a few inches allowing her enough room to straddle him. Physically it felt as good as with Crystal but there was some underlying unidentified thing that was disturbing, stopping him from really enjoying the situation.

In broken sentences interspersed with pants from her bouncing exertion Dana said, "By the Divines this is better than fingers or whatever else we could find. If I had known we would have done this long ago."

Trying to clear his head and make sense of what he was feeling he managed a "Dana, slow down." He would later remember it as being his biggest mistake of the day.

"Slow down? Jeb, What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I want this! You said you wanted this." Angry Dana made her appearance.

"Yes, I mean no. Ugh, fuck! Not like this, ok?" He closed his eyes to think and had no warning of the incoming slap on the side of his head. SMACK! That made his eyes shoot back open and this time he saw her other hand coming in with enough time to grab her wrist before she could make contact. "I swear to the Divines, Dana, if you try that again I will put you over my knee and spank your ass till you can't sit."

"You wouldn't dare." she said with a challenge in her voice. Her face was getting red with anger now. She quickly swung her first hand which was still free for another attempt at a slap but Jebidiah also caught that one. They now found themselves with Dana impaled on his still hard cock facing each other with both of their arms stuck out to the sides, testing each other's strength. Dana was attempting to pull her arms wide, figuring her longer armspan would force Jebidiah to let go. Jebidiah was trying to draw them in to use as leverage against her body.

Finally he just let go of her arms which flew back with the sudden release of pressure. He then quickly grabbed both of her breasts and shoved. Since she had been swinging her arms forwards again to regain her balance, the push he gave her threw her further off balance. She fully fell off of him and on her back. He quickly leaned forward and pinned her arms back down against the bed before she could slap him again. Dana had a few inches of height on him but he still out massed her and she had trouble breaking free. He had completely lost control of what was going on. "What the fuck, Dana?"

"Give me what I want!" she yelled back.

He really wanted to follow through with his threat of putting her over his knee but their positioning wouldn't allow it. He was tempted to just slap her back and either get through whatever fight they were having (it wouldn't have been the first time they traded punches) but he didn't want to take a chance at marking her face. He looked down over her to figure out an option and got slightly distracted. Their fighting had caused her to break out in a thin sweat and her body glistened. Her breasts were heaving with the exertion and they moved in an almost hypnotic sway when she twisted to try and apply pressure to this or that arm while struggling. Her nipples were normally a very pale white, slightly lighter than the pale skin given her by the draw of elf for a Change. Now they looked red and flush like her neck and face was. They were also rock hard and he really wanted to just play with them.

She used his slight distraction to widen her legs and folded them, trying to get them under his stomach so she could push him off. He moved forward a little more to block the move but that only managed to slide his cock right along her very wet slit and brush her clit. That sensation made her stop short for a second. Jebidiah took the hesitation and took the only option his brain was giving him. He let go of an arm and slapped one of those wonderful breasts making sure he got a good portion of the shot on her nipple.

Two things happened simultaneously. At the same time she let out a low guttural moan the redness of her nipples expanded to cover a significant portion of each breast. Since it seemed to have an effect that helped him, Jebidiah swapped his attack. The hand he had just slapped her with went back to holding her arm and he released the other arm to slap her other breast and nipple. Dana wasn't ready for the switch and gasped at the second hit but then did the last thing Jebidiah was expecting. She came.

She arched her back and began shaking, letting out a strangled keening sound. The red on her breasts burst out and collapsed much like the white with Crystal and started gaining different colored strands mixed in. With her back arched as it was, it took little effort for him to move his hips and line up his cock for a solid push back into her pussy. This was a different sort of orgasm than she had ever had with him before. Was it the pain from the slaps? He meant to get her attention with them and stop the struggle, not get her off. Fuck it, in for a copper in for a...

He twisted one of her nipples and she immediately yelled something incoherent at him. The glow which had made headway spreading out from her breasts faltered and retreated an inch or two. Note to Jeb, he thought to himself, don't try that again. He tried to think of a different avenue of testing when she spat, "You do that again and I'll make you regret it."

"Stuff it woman. I want to smack your ass or your tits, I'll smack them. I want to twist a nipple or anything else I'll do it. If you keep talking back I'll make use of that mouth where you can't talk." He said everything without much thought to the words he was using. Jebidiah was devoting a lot of brain power to working out what was going on with Dana so his speech filter was lacking again. It seemed harsh once he realized what he said. It did, however, have the unintended effect of making the red glow spread further. He added that to his internal Calculator feed and something popped out. Her earlier words came back to him. Dominance. Authority.

"You want what Crystal has? You want me to claim you, to dominate you? You really think you can make me do that by force? Fool woman, you can't force someone to dominate you, that makes zero sense. I have to want to do it. Then I have to actually do it. Why should I do it? What do you have to offer me? To tempt me? You already threw your body at me. Tell me, Dana."

He stopped thrusting into her, holding just the head of his cock in her lips and she closed her eyes and whimpered. "Anything. Everything. Me. My soul. Please." A tear leaked down her cheek. The glow spread more.

"When we are like this you will submit to me. Completely, no questions asked. Do you agree?"

"Yes." she said quietly as she squirmed to get him thrusting again. She opened her eyes and said more loudly "Yes!"

"Yes what? I have a title you know." Jebidiah said in inspiration.

"Yes Master. Please."

He slammed into her. Hard. "Good girl." She came again, harder. He was still pinning both her arms down so he relented and leaned back into a sitting position and got an idea. Pulling his cock back out with a pop. "On your knees, face down away from me." She quickly figured out what he wanted and eagerly complied. He took a quick breather while he massaged her ass cheeks that now faced him. He spread her cheeks some and regarded her rosebud and how engorged and puffy her lips were from their fucking. He was contemplating his next move when he caught motion out of the corner of his eye. He looked to find Crystal up against his bedroom door, fingering herself under her shift.

They made eye contact and she stopped her hand. He was so completely engulfed with Dana he had not sensed the change in the bond with Crystal nor how close she had gotten. All he felt in their bond was love and a huge dose of lust. He beckoned her with a 'come hither' gesture then pointed to Dana's head. He tried to throw a join the fun feeling through the bond. Aloud he said, "By submit completely I mean in every way. If I were to tell Crystal to spread her legs in front of you so you can eat her out, you would do so and say 'Thank you Master' Am I clear?"

"Yes, Master. Whatever you desire." she answered. Jebidiah nodded for Crystal to get into the bed. When she climbed up Dana moved her head to look and gave out a shocked cry then giggled. "Thank you Master!" Crystal spread her legs and lay back a little, grabbing Dana by the back of the head.

"Now, I have given you pleasure so it is my turn to sate my own desires. I will use you as I please, in any way I please until I am satisfied." Without any more preamble he thrust back into her setting a heavy pace. From the looks on Crystal's face Dana was already working on her. The bond between Crystal and Jeb decided to join the party as well. A white rope stretched taut connected them running against Dana's back. The red glow on her had moved to surround her torso and where it touched the white rope the colors merged.

Crystal was nearing an orgasm and the feeling shot through the bond pushing Jebidiah closer. His pace picked up, the pressure built, and he finally gave a thrust deep into Dana, holding her hips while he filled her with his seed. The feedback through the bond hit Crystal who jammed Dana's head into her crotch as she came in unison. That was enough to make Dana hit her third orgasm. Her red glow filled the room and collapsed back into her, sticking to the white rope of the existing bond. It spread out to touch both Jeb and Crystal. He could feel both girls now.

"By the Divine!" Dana cried and moved her face out of Crystal's pussy. "This feeling. It's beautiful."

"Arrrghhh!" A strangled cry made Jebidiah look over at his doorway in alarm. Joy stood inside the room with a pitiful expression.

"It's not fucking fair!" she cried with tear filled eyes.

-- Near Orc Fall Woods --

-- Fifth Tenday of Antaen 813 AGR --

Kelek watched the Dark elves with interest. She had tracked them for the last few hours from the dark woods they had come from, across the steppes and finally to an abandoned human stone building of some kind. It was mostly destroyed, not many standing walls left and no roof to speak of. Whatever happened here involved a lot of fire or magic. There were scorch marks covered in algae and moss. A storm system was moving in for the evening and her darkvision was having trouble keeping track of all the drow.

Kelek didn't like the dreams she had been having. Kelek really was not happy when her shaman determined her dreams required investigation. Kelek absolutely hated that she was sent far from her home at the Sunken Cove to handle said investigation. She was angry at everyone even though it was her dreams that started it all. She was heading into the woods to hunt some meat when she spotted the Dark elf party. She hated how they were too loud and scared off the game. She decided to follow them and see if one would wander off by themselves so she could kill and eat it. An elf made for a good meal.

Kelek was losing sight of the drow through the rubble so she crept forward and around some blocks to try and get a better view. Further ahead she heard more voices, not speaking the same language as the elves. Maybe there would be a fight and she could eat one of the fallen. She didn't hate that idea. Since the drow and whoever else was here started getting louder, Kelek took a chance and climbed a broken wall to get an overhead view.

A group of humans and a few other Light races waited in a large courtyard. The Dark elves showed up and instead of the expected fight, they began talking to each other. After several minutes of discussion which Kelek did not understand they moved to the side of the courtyard towards a substantially intact wall and walked through it. Now that Kelek spotted the illusion, the portion of the wall they used faded away and she could see a staircase going down.

She hated going underground. With no one left behind in the courtyard Kelek scoffed and turned to leave, hating the wasted effort. She stopped short though when she gave the courtyard a final glance. In the center of the stone floor was a mural, probably of the symbol of whoever occupied this place when it was whole. The mural was of two crossed axes. The same crossed axes as in one of her dreams. Fuck, Kelek thought to herself. I hate this.

Expect Chapter 7 in one week's time. Hope you all enjoyed it. Any feedback is welcome.