All Comments on 'Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
warelliswarellisalmost 9 years ago
Descriptions are next to godliness

The Good: I enjoyed the battles and I enjoyed that sequel hook with the Grey Jedi stuff. It looks like Achilles may be partially infected. Let us hope he doesn't fall to the Dark Side himself. Also the sex was hot. I definitely enjoyed the sex!

The zombie plague was sorta interesting yet I also feel a little sad that Rose was turned into little more than a mindless zombie queen with nothing of her previous life or memories or attitude left. There was no recognition in her eyes of Achilles, no special efforts to get him specifically, not even a speaking scene or anything. I had kinda hoped some interest or recognition of him would have shown in her eyes or perhaps cause her to speak.

I kinda wish the serum given to her had been more like something that turned her into a being that could absorb life force or energy from others through sex and heal herself with that new energy, along with keeping her mind or wits. Like after she has sex and her "partner" is nothing more than a dessicated husk, she herself looks perfect and radiant with any injuries or signs of exhaustion completely gone. And perhaps she could have taunted Achilles or seduced him into her grasp

Also I kinda feel sad she's just dead. She's gone. Of course maybe she'll be reborn in a clone body somewhere ala Emperor Palpatine style, like when he was able to slip into his clone bodies as a Force Ghost after his death on the Death Star II.

The bad: Very very sparse descriptions on new characters.

Another issue I have is that unlike Succubus Summoning you give very, very sparse descriptions of characters here. For example I don't know what Lilith or Orthia look like. I checked to see any description and I couldn't find anything for Lilith. For Oriana there was some vague thing about her being described as a "warrior princess" and a Sith Pureblood female who is "built like a warrior, solid, tight muscles, without an ounce of fat on her" but I have no idea other than that. How do we know either is beautiful other than because you say they're "beautitful"?

Even Shaere has little description other than being blind, with " long strawberry blonde hair" being the most we get of her.

It's quite the contrast with your succubus stuff where you describe characters in greater detail in my opinion.

warelliswarellisalmost 9 years ago
My mistake

I said "Succubus Summoning" and I apologize. My phone autocorrected on that. I meant "Succubus Inquisition".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sparrowshock?

Sparrowshock seems like a weird name. In chapter 2 it was Scarborous or something like that. Also this seems a lot like the book red harvest, which must be why you changed the name from Scarborous.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years agoAuthor

The name sparrowshock came to me more like a joke/alteration of Sparrowhawk. Naming characters has never been easy/fun for me honestly. I try to come up with clever, unique things though.

When I had written chapter two years ago I had found a Wiki page on that secret base. So all of the "info" from that base came from the site page. Since then however I had read all the Star Wars books (first book up to episode 3) in order. Red Harvest was among them and since I had read the actual book that the Wiki page had been based on I had more knowledge on the subject. The book very much influenced this chapter. I hadn't planned on finishing this story line because it had been so long since I wrote anything Star Wars based and there wasn't much views/comments for them.

But a few people asked for it and an idea sparked in my mind for a story that took place years after Darth Scabrous' experimental project had "failed." I tried to write a story influenced by, yet copying nothing of the Red Harvest book. I'm clearly not a master mind author of horror like Dashiell Hammett. But at the same time I doubt he was either when he started writing. Always room for improvement =P

Hope that clarified a few things for you, and I hope you enjoyed it or any part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hahahahahahaaa

This series took a right angle turn after two years. And crashed right into a zombie apocalypse. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

That was a great read, the more i read it the more similarities i noticed between this and deathtroopers, Red harvest. I dont know if there's going to be a chapter 4 but a spinoff series would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfection

This story has it all. Sex, excitement, suspense and action. I loved it. Absolutely fantastic. The only part I didn't like is when it ended. I wanted to read more and more! Tasteful and amazingly written. Any Star Wars fan would approve. 2 thumbs...i mean lightsabers up ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
437 Followers
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES