All Comments on 'Jeff'

by thelittleswan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This looks like your first story and you're off to a great start! I'd love to get to know these characters more!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Superb stuff! Great style and atmosphere.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 2 years ago

What an amazing piece of erotic writing! It captures the unbridled lust of these two as well as I've ever read, and the description of the orgasm is memorable. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex scene is great. Very real, very detailed, very well put.

Getting there was. Well. Unbelievable. It's not the way people behave.

It would be much more believable if this was fantasy in the mind of the storyteller, and the story ends when Aviva walks away, and the teller understands she was daydreaming, or something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I retract my comment from earlier because I only just remembered that I myself am a grown adult with good reading skills and I don't need to be explicitly told in a story whether something that is otherwise SO HOT AND WELL WRITTEN AND HOT FOR BEING WELL WRITTEN is "real" or fantasy because I understand it would not detract from the unbridled sexiness of the story itself. I can just decide that little detail on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's one hell of a fanrasy sex scene. Fantasy being the operatve word. Given that Aviva seems to suffer from boy-brain, I'm sure all the boys will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story really appealed to the part of me that would love it if an extremely hot girl came up to me and complimented my house and taste in books and pets and told me I was also hot and then fucked me, without me having to do anything beyond hanging out on my porch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous