Jeff and Molly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to wake up having my cock sucked," he nonchalantly said as he kissed her back, "will you do that?"

"Just thinking of waking up in the same bed as you would be a fantasy. I would love to suck your cock every morning and drink your cum."

"Not a fantasy Molly, I want to make it happen. Are you ready to leave your husband?"

"You mean that asshole who lives in the same house as me? The guy who has been fucking other women for the past two years with his tiny dick? That guy?"

Jeff laughed at her comments, "so I guess it's safe to say that's a yes."

"YES!" Molly screamed, "If I could kiss you I would show you how much I love you!"

"Fuck, I don't want to leave your ass," he said as he pulled back slowly, enjoying the last feelings of the moment.

"Don't worry; you're always welcome back!" Molly laughed.

Jeff stood behind Molly as her ass slowly closed, trapping his cum inside. Molly tried to rise, but Jeff kept pushing her back down, laughing at her frustration.

"Jeff!" Molly screamed, "let me up!"

"Okay, okay," he laughed, "let me help you."

With his hands under her body, he lifted Molly by her breasts and turned her to face him. "Now where were we? Something about showing me how much you love me?"

"EXACTLY!" Molly enthused as she dropped to her knees and commenced to kiss and lick his cock. She knew this was not what he expected and it thrilled her to be able to surprise him. In one quick movement, she swallowed his cock down to his balls rubbing her nose against his stomach.

"Fuck me!" Jeff exclaimed as his hands found her red hair. "You never cease to amaze me!"

The praise drove Molly to worship his cock even more. "I love you, Jeff; I love everything about you, even your average cock!" She knew that would get Jeff stirred up and that was her plan.

"Average!" he laughed, "I'll have you know I had the biggest cock in school!"

"Were you held back?"Molly laughed as she licked his balls.

"Okay, okay, you win!" Jeff said as he joined in on the laughter. It suddenly struck him that he had never laughed this hard with Amy. "Shower time?"

"Or I could lick you clean," she teased.

"Or I could just lift you over my shoulder and bring you with me!" he laughed.

"You wouldn't!"

"Stand up babe, and I will be your rescuing firefighter."

With ease, Jeff lifted Molly over his shoulder and headed to the shower as she screamed out with joy. He spanked her ass on the way as she giggled, and pretended to be a damsel in distress. "Save me, you big strong fireman! You may have to use your hose in me!"

"You mean on you, don't you?" laughed Jeff.

"I know exactly what I mean!" Molly screamed, "my pussy is on fire and needs to be hosed!"

The adjoining bathroom was huge, just like everything else in the house. Jeff spun Molly around and around until she begged him to stop. As soon as her feet hit the tile floor, she had to grab him to stop from falling over. He helped her into a shower big enough to hold four or five and sat her down on the built-in seat.

"Sorry about that!" he said, "I was just a little excited. Sit and rest while I get the temperature set."

Molly watched her Adonis move; he was a hunk of a man that was for sure. Her head was still a little fuzzy, so she sat and watched him soap up and lather his body. The unreal cock between his legs had gone soft, but it was still enormous. She knew there were 'showers' and 'growers,' but Jeff was both.

"Doing better?" he asked as he lathered his hair.

"Yeah, I got a little dizzy," Molly acknowledged as she joined Jeff under the massive rain-shower head. The water was relaxing, and the temperature was perfect. "Hmm, this feels so good, and so do your hands," Molly murmured.

Jeff was soaping up her big tits, "so how big are your tits?"

"They're big Jeff, 40 D's."

"I love them!" he said as he pinched her nipples. "I'm going to love shooting my cum all over them!"

"And I'm going to love licking up your cum with my tongue!" she laughed.

Jeff looked at Molly almost in awe; he had never felt this comfortable with any woman. She was exactly what he had been looking for his whole life. This was more than just sex; over the past few months, he had learned so much about her character. Now he would enjoy teaching her some of his kinks in his playroom. She had proved to him that there was nothing she wouldn't do for him or to him. He laughed an evil laugh as he thought about letting Molly use some of his toys on Amy before he sent her packing.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Molly asked self-consciously thinking she had done something wrong.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about our future."

Molly couldn't believe she could have a future with Jeff. It was too surreal. In only a couple of days, her whole life had been turned upside down.

"You weren't going to tell me were you?"

Molly gave Jeff a confused look, "Um, I'm not sure what you mean?"

"I saw Amy give you the finger. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I feel sorry for her," Molly looked at Jeff to see what his reaction was, but he kept a straight face. "I feel like I am stealing you away from her."

"In a sense you are, but our relationship has been over for a long time. Amy only cares about my money, not me." Jeff turned Molly around so he could hug her from behind and play with her big tits. "You didn't know about my money; you just wanted me as I am."

She rested her head back on Jeff's shoulder enjoying his fingers squeezing her nipples. The desire she felt for him was confirmed long before she knew he was rich. "I won't lie to you Jeff, ever! I fell in love with you on the first day we met. Every night I dreamed of being with you, fucking you, kissing you. You're better than any of my dreams!" She hesitated as he kissed her neck. "I like that you're rich, but I would still love you if you weren't."

"I know, that's why I love you," he murmured into her ear, "your love is real, not fake like Amy's. Let's dry off then I want to show you my playroom. You may change your mind when you see what I want to do to you."

Molly shivered at his words, scared but excited at the same time to see what his 'room' contained. "Nothing could change my mind, Jeff; I'm all yours!"

"We'll see," he said, "Amy won't let me use some of my toys on her."

"Oh," Molly said worrying that maybe he had a torture chamber waiting for her.

They dried off, and Jeff held her hand, "ready?" he asked squeezing her hand.

Not knowing what to expect was causing her heart to race, she could feel it pounding to get out of her chest. "I'm scared Jeff, you have me scared."

He hugged her plump naked body to his, kissing her gently. "You get to decide what is acceptable if you don't like something I won't force it on you. I won't lie to you either Molly; I may be disappointed in you."

"Okay," she said thinking it couldn't possibly be that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Playroom Seals the Deal

Jeff and Molly walked naked down the hallway and around a corner, he stopped at an outside wall room that had a keypad. He punched in several numbers then put his eye against a flashing light. You could hear the click of several locks releasing.

"Welcome to my private playroom," Jeff said as he opened the door and stepped aside for Molly to enter.

Molly walked into a very large room; everywhere she looked there were all kinds of what she assumed were sex paraphernalia. Some were wood; some were shiny metal, some looked like furniture. She looked at Jeff as he watched her intently for a reaction.

One wall section displayed whips of all kinds next to an extensive collection of dildos. Ropes, pulleys, and a swing hung from the mirrored ceiling. An open bathroom was in one corner complete with a sink, shower, toilet, and what she assumed was a bidet.

Her bare feet sunk into the soft black spongy rubber flooring. The walls were painted a cross between orange and yellow, and she found it arousing in spite of the contents. She was amazed at the wide assortment of leather and chain items, handcuffs, and leg cuffs; maybe this was a torture chamber.

There was a round bed in the center of the room that looked big enough for ten people. She saw several TV's positioned along the walls, and she was sure the cameras on the tripod stands recorded everything that went on in here. She smiled at the dancer's pole; it was something she had always wanted to try and hoped it would hold her weight. Jeff's massive room screamed sex, and it took her breath away.

Jeff held Molly's hand as he walked her around the room, pointing out some of his favorite toys. "I like this one a lot," Jeff said as he showed her what looked like a revised wooden medieval restraint. "I can change the configuration, so your ass and cunt are exposed on one side and your mouth on the other side. You can't see what I am doing to you, but you can feel everything. I like to switch back and forth."

The idea of being helpless frightened and turned her on, and she squeezed his hand subconsciously. "What doesn't Amy like to do?"

Jeff stared at Molly for a minute gauging her reaction to the room. She seemed nervous, but not disgusted. "Amy doesn't like most of them. To her, all my toys are not necessary. She likes 'vanilla sex' the best."

The whips hanging from the wall scared Molly the most. "Will you tie me up and use those on me?"

"Yes, eventually, but only after you see I will never torture you; I want to bring you new pleasures."

Molly sat in the leather swing. She knew what the cutouts in the bottom were for, but couldn't figure out how Jeff could fuck her when she was so close to the ground.

Jeff picked up the remote and Molly glided up. "I can set it at any height, even set you in a prone position." He reached under her to find her holes. "See I can access your cunt or your ass. Whichever one I want to fuck." He pushed a finger in her ass enjoying the smile on her face as he probed deep.

"Hmm, I like this chair!" she laughed.

After sucking his finger clean, he lowered Molly back down and offered his hand to assist her to stand again.

"What does this one do Jeff?" Molly asked as she caressed a metal box on a stand with a motor attached.

"This is a fucking machine. You lie on that table over there, and I can attach one or two dildos to the mechanical arms." Jeff suddenly burst out laughing. "I just remembered the last time I used this on Amy I strapped her to the table and fucked all three of her holes at the same time. Instead of enjoying it she cried the whole time."

"Wow, I never knew that was even possible!" Molly gushed. "I promise I won't cry if you do that to me! It sounds exciting!"

Jeff looked at the collars and ball gags on the wall. He took down an O-ring gag with attached nipple clamps and passed it to Molly. "This device keeps your mouth wide open. The chains attach to nipple rings, or we could use nipple clamps. I may want you to get your nipples pierced."

Molly's eyes went wide with that thought. "I need to wait until I finish breastfeeding."

He was glad and surprised she didn't object to the idea. He passed the combination gag device to her.

The soft leather felt good in her hands, in spite of the intended use. Her mouth would be vulnerable to Jeff's cock and whatever he wanted to do to her. She opened and closed the clamps on her finger, surprised at how hard they pinched.

"I like to use handcuffs at the same time. I want complete control." Jeff wanted Molly to know everything he did or liked to do.

Molly fastened the nipple clamp on herself. It pinched down hard making her eyes tear up. "I like it when you take control," she said as she attached the second clamp to her other nipple, grimacing again. "Show me how the headpiece works."

Jeff attached the chain and black leather gag strap around the back of Molly's head. He moved her red hair out of the way and cinched it tight. Her mouth was in the form of a big 'O,' and he pushed a finger in her mouth. "With this, I can fuck your open mouth as deep as I want and pull on the nipple chains at the same time."

Molly's mouth stretched wider than she thought possible. Drool was running down her chin, and she was helpless to stop the waterfall. Jeff pulled on the chains attached to her nipples, and she moaned loudly in pain as milk dripped out.

"Are you ready Molly? Do you want me to fuck your mouth?" Jeff asked.

Through her tears, she nodded her head yes.

"Kneel, Molly, be my sexy slut."

She held onto Jeff's body as she dropped to her knees. Obeying turned her on, so did being helpless, and at his mercy. He pulled on the chains, and she looked up to see Jeff smiling at her. Her heart melted at the look in his eyes. She put her hands behind her back and locked hands. His beautiful cock was so close and yet so far away. She wanted it in her mouth as he teased her, rubbing it against her face. Her tongue tried to lick him, but he pulled away with a laugh.

"I own you, Molly," Jeff said. "All of you." He pushed the tip of his cock in her restrained mouth, letting her tongue taste him. The urge to go deep was almost impossible to control. "I want to fuck your mouth so badly. Is that what you want too?"

She nodded her head on his cock and had the nerve to wink at him. Where the bravery came from, she didn't know. Jeff pushed deeper making her gag. Her saliva eased his cock into her throat, and she felt like vomiting. She opened her eyes to see Jeff watching her. Slowly she controlled her emotions as Jeff held still.

"More?" he asked.

Nodding once more he pushed deeper, before pulling back and letting her take a breath. When he didn't continue, she looked up at him in confusion.

"That's all for now; I wanted you to see how it feels. I'm proud of you Molly." He pulled on the chains lifting her by the clamps attached to her nipples enjoying how she loudly moaned. He released both clamps at the same time, and Molly screamed at the flow of blood to her sensitive tips. Turning her around he unbuckled the gag and gently removed it from her mouth.

Her jaw ached like crazy, and her nipples burned with pain. She had endured only a few minutes, what would a longer period do to her?

Jeff reached down and cupped her crotch. "You're wet," he said. "I think you might have liked this."

She was surprised at that. "I may need to go slow, Jeff. Is that okay?"

"Slow is okay, but I will keep pushing your limits. Go walk around and get familiar with my toys."

Jeff sat on the large black leather couch watching Molly walk around touching everything. He was relieved she didn't immediately turn and run away from him. He had spent a large fortune equipping and building this room for sexual pleasure.

Molly walked to the toilet; she had to pee badly. She had never peed in front of anyone before and was a little shy. Jeff was watching her as the sound of emptying her bladder filled the room. It was going to take a while to get as comfortable as Jeff was. She wiped twice then flushed the toilet, knowing her face matched the color of her hair.

Molly sat in a bicycle chair facing Jeff and continued to look around the room, taking everything in.

"Glide forward," Jeff laughed, "I think you will like that chair."

"I like how soft the leather seat is on my ass," Molly said as she pulled on the handles, "oh my god, there's a cock in the middle! What a great invention!"

Jeff knew his sexual tastes didn't appeal to most women, but he wasn't looking for an ordinary woman, he wanted one that could keep up to him. So far Molly had exceeded his expectations, and he truly hoped she would continue to.

"Go ahead, put it in your cunt and fuck yourself; I want to watch."

"Oh, I love this machine!" Molly cried out as she picked up the pace, "thank you, Jeff, I love being your slut!"

Jeff could hear the sloppy sounds of her cunt as the dildo forced its way into her. Molly's eyes were mere slits as she concentrated on coming. Her swollen leaking nipples extended out in arousal. His only regret was he never started the camera to capture this moment, but he knew there would be many more opportunities.

The rubber dildo was smaller than Jeff's cock and easily fit in her cunt. She pulled on the handles gliding back and forth causing the cock to slide in and out. "This is the best exercise machine in the world!" Molly exclaimed as she fucked herself. "You could sell these door to door to every woman!"

Jeff laughed at her enthusiasm as her arms pulled faster and faster. Her large tits were swaying in time to the gliding seat movements, and he loved her big innocent smile as she pleasured herself.

"Fuck! I'm coming already!" she shouted as her arms kept pumping the dildo until finally exhaustion left her slumped over the handles with the dildo firmly inside. "That. Was. Amazing!" Molly huffed as she tried to gather her breath. "I think I lost six pounds!" she laughed.

Jeff had been stroking his cock in time to the cock in Molly and watching her had made him horny again. "Come suck my cock."

She scrambled off the chair leaving her juices all over the dildo and rushed to Jeff eager to please him. Dropping to her knees between his spread legs her mouth engulfed his long, thick, hard cock. Jeff quickly grabbed her head in his hands and fucked her face. There was no gentleness it was pure lust as he forced his cock down her throat over and over again. She used her tongue on the underside of his cock hoping he liked it. Nothing was more important in her life now other than pleasing Jeff.

Jeff knew he was overly aggressive, but Molly brought that side of him out. Her sweetness complimented his dark side, and her compliance made it even more intense. She had welcomed everything he had done to her so far; now he would see how far he could push her before she cried 'uncle.'

"Look at me," Jeff ordered as he continued to abuse her mouth. Tears were running down Molly's face, but her eyes were sparkling at him. "Do you like this?" he asked.

Molly moaned yes and tried to shake her head that she did like it. When Jeff pulled his cock out, she took a quick breath. "I love it, Jeff!" She did love it; she loved everything Jeff did to her. He made her feel special and wanted, and sexy and desirable.

"Damn woman, you're incredible!" Jeff took control again of her bobbing head. "You're so fucking sexy! I'm close Molly." She was sucking him hard as her eyes focused on his. He slowed down so he could enjoy the sensations surging through his body. He tried to keep his eyes open when his orgasm hit, but it was too hard. He fell back onto the couch as Molly continued to suck and nurse on him. Her mouth was sucking every last drop out of him as she moaned. Finally, he couldn't take anymore, "stop Molly," he laughed, "I think I created a sex monster!"

"Hmm, I love your cock Jeff, I love everything about you!" She curled between his legs licking his cock and balls. "I can't imagine life without you now."

She looked around the room at all the sex toys and machines. The thought of Jeff and her exploring them made her feel good inside. "Oh Jeff, I want to try everything with you! Even the things Amy won't do! I love your playroom!"

Those magic words confirmed his feelings for her. "You just made me the happiest man in the world!"

Molly rested her head in his crotch, holding his cock up and licking his balls. The world could end today, and she would be fine. She had met the man of her dreams, and he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She couldn't wait to move in with him and be his full-time slut, lover or whatever he wanted her to be. And if he wanted to bring another woman in, she would welcome her with open arms and open legs. Anything Jeff wanted was okay with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~