Jeff and Molly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff drove Molly back to her mini-van later in the afternoon. They had explored more of his 'toys' in the playroom, and Molly's curiosity matched her willingness to please him. Nothing he wanted to do to her was off limits. He promised her Amy would continue to be part of their group and he would start to train Molly in the art of control. Before they got rid of Amy, they would use her body for their sexual pleasure. If Amy didn't like it, then she could walk out the door.

Molly talked excitedly about their future plans and promised not to do anything rash until the private detective Jeff was going to hire gathered incriminating evidence on Molly's husband. Jeff knew that a scorned husband could cause Molly lots of issues in a custody battle.

"Okay," said Jeff as he parked his car beside Molly's van, "it may take a couple of weeks to work out all the details. In the meantime, I will see you tomorrow morning as usual in the park. You have to pretend that you still love your husband. Can you do that?"

Every part of her body was sore. Jeff had fucked her all day; she was amazed a man could come so many times and how long his cock stayed hard. She had heard the word satyr, and Jeff fell into that category; well except for the goat ears and tail, but his cock was certainly right!

"Yes Jeff," Molly said, "I can pretend because I know I will get to see you each day." Now that Molly had tasted Jeff she wanted him more and more.

"Maybe more than just mornings, how often your mom can look after your daughter?" Jeff went silent for a minute as he rubbed his chin. "You know, I have a daycare at my place for my employees, maybe I could hire a full-time nanny to look after your daughter. What do you think?"

Molly bubbled over, "that would be amazing! Thank you, Jeff!"

"Okay, go pick up your daughter. Tomorrow morning wear the green bra and panties I bought you." Jeff leaned over and kissed Molly.

"I will Jeff," Molly said. "This feels like a dream."

He pinched the nipple closest to him, "are you still sore from the nipple clamps?"

"Yes, but I don't care. You can do anything you want to my body."

"I will Molly," he said simply. "I am going to keep pushing your limits. Is this making you wet?"

Molly slid a hand under her dress and felt her pussy in the crotch-less panties he bought for her. "I'm soaked," she laughed. Seductively she sucked on her wet fingers as Jeff pinched her nipple even harder until her milk leaked out marking the front of her thin dress.

His cock was hard again. This amazing woman kept his juices flowing. Jeff looked around, and he couldn't see anyone in the area. He opened his pants and pulled out his cock. "Suck me, Molly; I want your mouth again."

Molly offered no resistance; if Jeff wanted her mouth, she would please him. As soon as her tongue touched the tip of his cock, Jeff roughly pushed her head down, holding her there as he thrust upwards. She didn't get to please him; he used her mouth for his primal urges.

Jeff was rough with Molly; her submissiveness brought out his nasty side. Her mouth was nothing more than a tight hole for his hard cock. Both of his hands gripped her head as he forced her to take him deep. Her gagging increased his desire as he used her. People were walking by, but he didn't care, he needed to cum in Molly's mouth. He was brutal with her, not caring or worrying about her feelings or pleasure. This was all about his needs.

She didn't think it was possible, but it happened. She came as Jeff abused her mouth, a big orgasm that spread out from her pussy. Her whole body was shaking in deference to Jeff.

He didn't know how many times he had come today, but this one was intense. His moans filled the car as he shot his cum down Molly's throat, holding her down until the mini-spasms in his body disappeared.

Molly had swallowed so much of Jeff's cum today with love. This time it was different; she was a mere sexual object, an outlet for his insatiable sexual appetite. He had just raped her mouth. When Jeff released her head she continued to suck him, using her hand to milk any residual cum. The sexual lust he exhibited was matched by her need to please.

The sexual attraction Jeff felt for Molly was astounding to him. Nothing he did to her turned her off; in fact, it was the exact opposite. He had publicly forced her and yet he had the feeling she was the instigator.

Jeff's cock was finally starting to go soft in her mouth. She didn't want to stop sucking as he rubbed her back. Only his words stopped her.

"No more babe, you did well. There are lots of people around us now," Jeff said as he pulled on her shoulder.

Molly didn't want to brood over being discovered; she only wanted to please Jeff. Reluctantly she liberated his beautiful cock, giving him one last lick before sitting up. The front of her dress bore two large wet spots over each nipple. In her excitement, her milk had leaked out.

She sat silently as Jeff put his cock away, waiting for him to say something, anything. When he looked at her, she melted. Her low self-esteem suddenly hit hard. He was so beautiful; she still couldn't believe he wanted her. The tears were just at the dam, ready to burst.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Jeff said sensing the change in Molly.

"No, it was fantastic; that's not it." Molly folded her hands in her lap, absently placing one hand on the other than reversing the order. She had to ask him. "This isn't a cruel joke, is it? I don't think I could survive if it were."

Jeff didn't want to be condescending to Molly, even after all they had done today she still had insecurities. "You sweet, beautiful woman," Jeff said, "I want you in my life, plain and simple."

Molly rushed Jeff, kissing him hard on the mouth. "I love you, Jeff," she said as they broke apart. She grabbed the door handle and fled out of his car before she burst out crying. She stood by her vehicle fumbling in her purse for her keys, cursing when she couldn't find them.

"Hey lady, need some help?"

She turned to see Jeff smiling at her. "Maybe," Molly said cheering up, "what do you want in return?"

"I want to fuck you until you pass out. I want to fuck your beautiful fat ass. I want to fuck your cunt. I want to fuck your sexy mouth. I want you Molly, all of you."

Her purse hit the pavement as she threw her arms around Jeff. She would treasure her time with Jeff, however long this lasted. "I wish you could fuck me right now!" Molly moaned as he held her tight.

"I could, but we might wind up in jail," Jeff laughed, "in separate cells."

"I'm sorry," Molly sighed, "I just can't believe you want me."

"I do Molly; I thought you would realize that by now. Now, relax and look after your daughter; she needs you. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay, thank you, Jeff."

Molly retrieved her purse, and Jeff held the door for her as she got in. She watched in her rear view mirror as he waited until she was safely on her way before getting in his car. There should be no way a smart, attractive, successful man like Jeff would be interested in her; Jeff was way out of her league. This was crazy but amazing at the same time; she was in way over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...