Jeff & Nichole Go Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of this was lost on Jeff. This time his wife was slipping away to be with them. This was full on and in your face in front of her husband. Jeff watched his wife take it to an art form.

"Is this your big get-away weekend? Fishing and guys things or are the ladies along?"

Jeff winced a little and thinking, "Okay Nicole, subtle but not too subtle."

All three men tried to answer at once with the same answer.

"Labor Day Weekend we go fishing and the wives go to Vegas and do girl things."

Nicole laughed. "I can see you guys true to your word, but do you really think gambling and manicures are on your wives' minds?"

"We kind of hope not, but no one tells. Hell, they are our wives. We have to trust them don't we?"

Nicole pointed at the bottles in their hands. " Guess with enough beer anything is possible."

"Oh, that's rude of us. You guys want a beer?"

Jeff could sure a hell use one.

"Sure, that would be great." Nicole sounded like one of those innocent beauty pageant contestants.

Things were unofficially announced and all but the rules set, if there were going to be any rules. Nicole was going to get fucked and these three guys were going to fuck her. All that was left was for one of them, the guys or Jeff's wife to say "Let's go fuck. That was coming up pretty quickly

"You guys aren't part of our reunion. Where are you staying?" Nicole flirted.

"We've got a big-assed camper up in the trees at the campground. Couldn't see the sunset for the trees and of course, couldn't fish without the water."

"Oh, I've never been in a motor home. Especially that kind, the big-assed one, you know."

Nicole was getting embarrassingly friendly and wiggling her butt and crotch as if to say "One of you put a finger in me."

"You ought to come up to see it!"

"Well, what do you think? Should we go up and see their big-assed motor home?"

Jeff shrugged his shoulders. Nicole started up the path in her sandals, stumbling into the men for balance. By the time they got to the motor home almost everything about the group had been handled.

The motor home was big, and new, and shiny. It looked like a palace sitting amongst the trees.

"Oh my, it is a big one!" Nicole giggled.

"Do you like big ones?" One of the men joked.

"Whenever I can get one." Nicole giggled again.

Inside the thing was huge with the slide out rooms and deluxe features it was better than most homes. A slide out created a place for a king size bed and luxurious bath. Nicole was looking at the bed.

"Want to try it out?"

"Well ... I do have a hall pass this weekend. But, you guys will have to try it with me."

"A hall pass, you say? We can do that."

It seemed like a blink of the eye for Nicole to be naked and legs spread in the big bed. The men struggled to catch up. Three penis popped up. Two were not a concern to Jeff. The other compared to the seven inches he had already seen breed his pretty wife.

There was some kind of pecking order as the younger looking one took a deep breath and settled on his elbows, face between her legs.

"You can't fuck a nice pussy like this without eating it first."

As the man dropped his face onto her clit Nicole squealed. The other two were already stoking their cocks as they watched their buddy tease Nicole's little button. Jeff cringed a little as the stranger lowered his mouth to her wet slit. How well had she cleaned herself from earlier? Did the pre-moistened wipes clean out all the cum from three previous fuckings? Nicole was quite the lubricator. Her pussy could put out the juices. If half the wetness was her they wouldn't notice some cum in the mixture.

"Oh, man. That's some tasty twat"

The stranger started to move up to fuck her.

"Stop, Dumbass. Don't be shoving your dick in her until we all get a taste!"

"Yes, come boys. All of you take a turn tasting my pussy." Nicole cooed as she wiggled on the bed.

All the men got a good mouthful of Nicole's girl lube and whatever was mixed in. Each slathered her clit and sucked from her willing cunt as they worked over her hard nipples. The decadence of the situation and never ending parade of willing lips and tongue put Nicole in master cum mode as she writhed on the bed keeping their faces right where she wanted them.

The last man had her cumming hard and moved up to shove his cock in her. He wasn't the largest in the bunch, but you would of thought he had shoved a foot long cock in her from her reactions. Everyone took a turn without a clean up in between. She tried to get the guy with the bigger cock to take a second turn.

"Look at the mess you guys made of me."

It was bubbling out of her slit before she got up.

"I'll need a shower just to get your seed out of my pubic hair."

"You should do like my wife. She shaves hers for a quick clean up with a wash cloth. In an emergency it's just a swipe with the back of a finger."

Nicole laughed.

"I waited until I was thirteen for my bush to grow in. I don't want to give it up now."

"You should give it a try, really. I've got a brand new razor in the bathroom on the counter."

"Well, I'll think about it."

Jeff watched his wife smirk and walk naked into the bathroom and close the door.

"You are a lucky man. I wish my wife was like yours."

All three agreed.

"I just learned about it yesterday. I missed all the signs for eight years while she was fucking around on me all along. It came as quite a shock."

"Man, now that you know you have to be fucking thrilled."

"Probably, but not ready to admit it."

The strangers talked among themselves while beer was passed around. They got to talking about how much Nicole liked to fuck and laughed when they said wait until Rocket shows up. Jeff asked who Rocket was.

"Part of our group. He couldn't come up until tonight because his wife doesn't go to Vegas with our wives. She had a Honey Do list for him. I've been texting him telling him to hurry up."

Jeff just smiled knowing that another hard cock wouldn't be a problem. About then Nicole came out of the bathroom still naked. Even more naked because the guys had unknowingly talked her into shaving her cunt bald. Everyone stared including her husband until one of the strangers spoke.

"Holy Shit! She looks ten fucking years old!"

It was true. Pokey nipples and a bald cunt. She looked like some guy's little granddaughter. The only clue otherwise was her puffy cunt still gaping open from the recent fuckings.

Nicole was prancing around showing it all off. There were three iron hard erections ... four counting her husband. No one ever looked so fuckable.

"Come boys. Let's try it out." Nicole hit the bed on her knees and shook her bare ass and open hairless cunt at them.

"We've got a friend coming up late. He should be here in a few minutes."

Nicole pouted. "Who wants to wait on a friend when you could be fucking this?"

The guy with the biggest dick got there first. The others, including her husband, were moving around the bed to get the side and rear views as their buddy pounded away at her. Almost ten minutes later fifteen hard jabs and a grunt from Nicole as she orgasmed was followed with a withdrawal that trailed out sperm. The next guy took his place.

With the second guy still fucking her there was a pounding on the door. One of the guys opened it and let in an average build black man that looked like he would be late forties. Jeff's gut fell when he saw the man was black. He didn't want a black guy fucking his wife and was pretty sure Nicole wouldn't allow it especially since everyone was taking her bareback.

"Where's the Belle of the Ball you were texting me about."

It was pretty obvious as Rocket was looking right at Nicole taking a dick to the balls. The black man got himself undressed. Jeff's casual glance took away a couple of heartbeats. The guy was hung and a few more minutes watching Nicole had his cock to about nine inches and considerably thick. Jeff felt sick with the thought of the possibility that his wife might want to try to get it inside her.

The second stranger dumped his load and got off the bed leaving Nicole with her ass in the air and the bald little pussy point right at Rocket. Nicole rolled and sat on her butt, pussy still in view, nipples like bullets.

"Who goes next?"

"I'm next, but go ahead. I'm sure she'd rather ride the rocket."

Jeff was about to throw up because his wife hadn't protested when she saw a black man staring at her body. Nicole looked at her husband knowing that he was seriously stressed about a black man being added to the mix.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. It's not my first black guy. Maybe just not this big."

Jeff felt the room spin at the revelation. "His bride had been fucking black guys? How many? Where? When?"

Things seemed to blur. Nicole returned to her knees and offered her white snatch to the black cock. Jeff was looking at the size of it. It might have been more like ten inches and certainly very thick. Everyone was getting in position to watch a live porno show.

Rocket nudged Nicole a little bit so that what that about to happen was in direct view for her husband. Rocket moved a little bit to line up his cock with Nicole's vagina. He placed the head into her cunt and the outer lips tried to stretch over the giant head. Everyone was quiet as if watching an exhibit of art.

The lips were splayed out as Nicole purred at the onslaught of the giant prick. She actually pulled forward and pushed back into him. The lips turned inside somewhat, but the head was now in her. So much for the problem of whether he could get it in her or not. Nicole moved away and back. An inch or so followed the head inside her. Nicole was fucking the black man. Riding the Rocket!

Jeff was stunned. He had no idea the love of his life, mother of his children, could take such a cock inside her. And, without protection. Sure her birth control has worked so far. From the list of suitors he was learning about that she had the birth control was working very well. Still there was a worry of a mixed-race child for Jeff. For Nicole's part she was working on getting as much black cock into that she could and it was going to end with a huge load of black seed inside her.

Progress was being made. The in strokes weren't turning her outer lips in like at the first. They were stretched, but Nicole had them extremely wet to aid in entry.

The three guys white were cheering their buddy on as Nicole was getting very vocal as more cock went into her. It was still Nicole making the lunges onto his cock when it went deeper. Unlike the others fucking her when she was laid back and taking it Nicole was profanely talking and intense about getting more inside her.

Everyone was impressed that Rocket did not cum in her the way she was going after him. Jeff wished he had started at the beginning as to how may times the black stranger had made her cum. It was probably not more than a couple of minutes apart that the big cock was sender her into a frenzy.

Nicole's desire to get the whole thing in was offset with her constant begging for Rocket to cum in her. When she got her wish it made her cum so hard she was thrashing around on the bed. She shoved hard and two more inches went in as she went limp and lay quiet.

Rocket pulled out leaving her exposed and open. Cum ran from her pussy. One of the original three checked for breathing. Jeff was entranced in a chair, just staring at his slut wife.

"She's okay. She'll come out of it still wanting someone to fuck her."

The words were true. Jeff watched his wife stir and then open her eyes to see where she was. A few seconds of realization and she was up looking around the motor home at four men that had fucked her and her husband that had made no effort to stop her or any of the men. She looked at Rocket and smiled.

"I remember you! Come fuck me again." Her arms reached out to him.

"Not my turn. It's share and share alike. We'll even give your husband a turn if you like."

"No! You fuck me ... now."

"I need a little break. You really drained my balls. How fucking old are you, Baby? Fifteen?"

"No, I'm twenty-two."

That caught Jeff's attention. She wasn't telling them she was really 28, nor did she mention her three kids. Just the way they were looking at her made it look like crimes had been committed.

Beer seemed to be the answer. Not that anyone else was taking their attention off Nicole long enough to drink. Jeff found lots of beer helpful in dealing with the fuck fest unveiling before his eyes. About five beers in it wasn't bothering him so much that four strangers, one black, had taken turns fucking his wife unprotected for the last couple of hours.

It was Rocket's third time on Nicole. The previous two times it was just hard fucking. This time Nicole on her back with him between her legs, his ass flexing trying to bury the rest of his rod inside her. The friends were cheering both of them on for her to take it all. The contest had Jeff up and out of his chair in his mostly drunken state. Jeff stumbled to the bed to get a two foot away view of the large cock plunging deeply in and then back out. Rocket was on his palms and feet to give both and Jeff and Nicole a good view. Nicole would look at Rocket's face then back at his length going in her.

Jeff being on the bed surprised her. She looked in his eyes. Her face showed nothing but passion for the black fucking she was getting. He recognized the reaction on her face every time she would hit a little orgasm.

"A little more effort, Babe," Rocket urged, "and you'll have ten inches of nigger cock in you. Get it all in and we'll blast a gallon of cum right through your cervix."

Jeff said "nigger cock" and laughed. Rocket gave him a hateful look and fucked into Jeff's wife even harder. There was even less of his dick still not in her.

"Oh, God. Where's it going?" Nicole had tears ... tears of joy no doubt because he sure wasn't hurting her any.

"Like I told you, Cunt, right up into your cervix."

Nicole didn't doubt it. He had pushed the length of her vagina to an obscene distance and the dimple that was once her cervix now massaged the head of his prick. She was putting in every effort to leave nothing outside. She wanted to feel the black man's seed shoot directly through the restriction and into her womb.

Nicole didn't scream into orgasm. It was more like a soft grunt. It was fully in her. She was looking down at the buried black cock. Her husband was mouth open with amazement that she had taken Rocket into her depths. Meanwhile Rocket's ass was a blur as he emptied his nuts into the eager white wife.

Rocket left it in her as they lay on the bed. Jeff stood up and looked at the whole nasty scene. Everyone was quiet. Only the hum of the refrigerator broke the silence. One of the men snickered. Then all six of the participants in this weird orgy broke into laughter.

"Best fucking camping trip ever!" one shouted

Everyone joined in, turning it into a chant.

"Best fucking camping trip ever!" "Best fucking camping trip ever!" "Best fucking camping trip ever!"

"Best anything ever!" Nicole added.

Beers came out of the cooler and the fridge. Everyone had a couple of brews. Jeff watched his wife. Rocket's cock was still lodged in her. Maybe not still fully hard, but still, lodged in her. It became an awkward moment.

"Come on, Nicole. Let's get you back to the tent." Jeff extended his hand to her.

"No, you go ahead. I'm staying here. We'll rest a little while and then see who wants to fuck me, again."

Sometimes pride makes you stay with the plan. Several beers can add to the effect.

"Okay. Stay here then. If they try to fuck you while I am gone, then that's all on you. You have no one to blame but yourself."

Everyone stared at Jeff because of what he said. Then he laughed and went out the door into the night. Labor Day night air can put some soberness on a guy. Jeff took a deep breath. Maybe he should go back in and make his wife leave with him. Maybe some other time. No need to end up getting his ass kicked.

The path to the tent stumbled under his feet as Jeff saw it. By the time he got to the tent his head was a lot more clear. He took a giant beer piss into the still burning campfire. Steam and sparks blew up towards his face.

"What they hell are you doing, Jeff?"

Jeff jerked, send a splatter of piss into the air narrowly missing pissing on himself. The familiar voice was his sister Denise.

"Just pissing away my life as I know it. What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I went down to the lake to find Gary. I've caught him in a lie. He said he was going down to the lake night fishing. I couldn't find him."

"I hope he didn't fall in and drown." Jeff knew better.

"Not a chance. The bastard left his pole at camp. Didn't even take it with him. I'm beginning to wonder if he is seeing some woman."

Another crossroad. Jeff could tell his sister about Gary fucking Nicole. That would be revenge against one of the guys fucking his wife.

"I guess our family might be extra slow to catching on to things. We miss all the obvious clues when you think about it."

"What do you mean? Did you see Gary with someone? I know he and Nicole are awfully chummy. He's not with Nicole, is he?"

"Uhhh, no. I'm sure he's not with my wife."

Little victories. Little sacrifices. That could have been the perfect time to hang Gary's ass and let his sister know what a slut Nicole had shown herself to be.

"That's a relief."

"Want me to help you look for him?"

"I suppose we could walk around a bit."

Jeff wished he knew exactly where to find Gary and his companion of the moment. He wasn't sure where he and Nicole would meet up, but wondered about the picnic areas in the trees behind the showers and toilets near the lake.

"We're going to need a flashlight."

"Got one right here."

The beam came on and hit Jeff full in the face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that."

"Where did you get that? Steal it off a ship in the harbor? Shit. I'll go with you, yet I won't be able to see anything for a while."

It got them both to laughing which was a good thing for both of them at the time. In a few moments they were walking down the path to the lake guided only by starlight and miserable slice of a moon. Everything was all too easy. Around the showers and in the trees came the sounds of a man fucking a woman on a picnic table. Jeff and his sister inched closer only to hear the woman:

"Oh Shit, Baby. Fuck me with that thing. You're making me cum!"

"Me, too. I'm gonna blow my nuts in you again."

Jeff and his sister grabbed for each other and both whispered.

"That's Gary's voice."

They were both shaking like they had been walking on tracks and heard a train horn right behind them. It was obvious that the illicit couple were about to finish the deed.

Jeff gave her a little push towards them.

"Here, take the light. Nail his ass. I'll stay in the shadows in case something goes bad."

For some reason Denise gave him a full on the mouth kiss before stepping towards the picnic area. The bright light came on.

"There you are, you son of a bitch. Gary, don't you try to run. I'd recognize that naked ass anywhere."

There was a moment of triumph as Denise moved in as the copulating couple were frozen in the act. Gary had pulled out and the woman was caught ass on the metal mesh picnic table, legs spread, and Gary's sperm running from her revealed in the blinding light. The furious wife moved in and put the light in the woman's face.

"You! You fucking Cunt! I thought we were friends!"

Jeff stayed low in the shadows. He could not tell who she was. Gary, on the other hand, totally naked, looked like a convict just caught climbing over the prison wall.

"It's no big deal, Denise. It's just sex. It makes it better for you as a couple."