Jeff & Nichole Go Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Honey. It's just sex. No harm done."

"Really? Denise was nearing screech level. "You'll see what harm its done, asshole!"

For Jeff's part the most of what he could see after that was a really bright light stomping up the hill. That and hearing the huff and puffing in anger of his sister. Half way up Jeff caught her, got the light, and turned it off. They walked up to the camp area and stopped near Jeff's tent.

"I've got to talk to Nicole." Denise wasn't crying, but tears ran down her cheeks.

"You can't right now."

"No, I need to talk to her. Wake her up."

"I can't. She's not in there."

"I thought you said she was."

"No, I said I was certain that she wasn't fucking your husband."

"Jeff???" His sister was pleading for an answer

"She's up in the campground in some big-ass motor home with some guys."

"Jeff, you mean she's ..." Words failed his distressed sister.

"Yes. We have no idea what goes on here at the famous Labor Day family reunion. Well. I know more than I did when we got up here yesterday. Nicole has fucked most of the guys that have come up here over the years. She fucked Uncle Dale while I set up the tent, then another guy, and then I caught her with Ted."

His sister laughed.

"That's not funny."

"No, but Gary was fucking Ted's wife when I put the light on them."

"Okay. That's funny."

"You referred to Uncle Dale and Ted. I've wondered what it would be like to be with them."

"Well, Nicole knows and many, many more."

"Jeff be honest with me. You said Uncle Dale, another guy and Ted. The other guy was Gary, wasn't it?"

"Honest? You want honest. She told me it was Gary and this afternoon he fucked her again in the woods right before we met the guys down by the lake."

"Oh, God. If Nicole is up at the motor home maybe I should stay with you for the rest of the night."

"Let Gary worry about you for a change?"

"I think that's the idea."

Denise ducked to enter Jeff's tent. He hadn't really checked out his sister's ass since they were teenagers. There was more there than on Nicole and not as rounded. Yet, all the more to grab hold of had the time been right. Married to Nicole stuffed out any thoughts of sex with his sister. A big change from his growing up two years behind her. Most nights ended with him jacking off with the image of Denise or one of her friends on his mind.

"Jesus Christ! I can't believe we are in the middle of this fucking mess and didn't even know it."

Jeff couldn't believe his sister just used the f-word. He couldn't ever imagine the word fuck crossing her lips. Then there was that full-mouth kiss right before she went after hubby Gary. Jeff tried to clear his head. His thoughts seemed to be going in the wrong direction.

"I'm always kind of jealous of Nicole with the tiny boobs, flat stomach, and round ass. Not like these things I have to haul around."

His sister was right. She wasn't fat, but she had these heavy hanger boobs. Even with a bra they hung free moving and huge. She couldn't move her arms forward without pushing in the sides of them and she always had a smashed together cleavage. She didn't wear one of those strap-them-down bras instead leaving her tits to attracting attention like a pendulum on a clock. Sometimes your eyes locked on them and couldn't look away.

They didn't say a lot more. Jeff on his sleeping bag was about to doze off.

"Hey, if you are turning in for the night I need to get comfortable."

The dim glow from the battery ran night light was more than enough to see Denise pull off her top and reach behind her back to take off her bra. The hooks made a little click as they unfastened. Jeff was looking directly at her when the bra came off and the big tits came free. There was no way to look away when your wife, no matter how pretty, has nubbins for boobs.

His sister had a set of knockers, Very impressive in size and protruding brown nipples. She had her arms out and her boobs hung out to the sides. She wasn't a big woman which really made her boobs look out of proportion.

"I wear a size 42-DD Cup. I know what you are thinking. You wanted to know. Don't lie to me. It's a little oversize because I like the girls to be able to move around a little for comfort."

Even when she was talking her brother was staring. He was using the sleeping bag to keep her from seeing the hardon she had given him. Denise was making no effort to hide her D-Cups from him.

"Maybe we can talk a little bit before we go to sleep. You say Nicole is fucking guys in a motor home? Did you see them? How many?"

There was his sister using fuck again. His cock stirred a little more.

"We met three guys down by the pier. They asked if Nicole had even seen inside a big motor home. I'd already seen her fuck Ted and knew about Uncle Dale and Gary so she didn't see a problem of being overly flirty. Next thing I know we are inside the motor home and Nicole was announcing that she had a hall pass for the weekend."

"God! The nerve. Did you tell her she had a hall pass?"

"Hell, no. But, as things progressed all three of them had fucked her and cum in her three times and when the third guy was fucking her they said they were waiting for their friend, camper number four, to show up. Some guy named Rocket. I hear the door open and some guy walks in, sort of an average built black guy."

"A black guy? Oh, shit! What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. I figure let Nicole send him away. I didn't need my ass kicked. Instead she looks at him as he drops his clothes. This guy has about seven or eight inches of mostly hard cock sticking out. He starts to get between Nicole's thighs to fuck her and I'm feeling real nauseas. Nicole looks over at me and says, Don't worry, Honey. It's not my first black guy."

"Oh, I always heard they are well hung, but I don't think I could let one fuck me." Denise gushed.

"So, long story short. His third time in her they are cheering her to get him all inside her. Nicole is moaning and grunting. The black guy is grunting and from where I am sitting Nicole gives a lunge and it looks like he's all inside her. Just then he says to get ready to take a load deep inside her from a ten inch cock."

Denise is flushed and breathing harder.

"Jesus. I always wondered how much I could handle, but I think ten inches would be the death of me."

"Don't sell yourself short, so to speak."

It was quiet a few minutes with brother and sister harboring sinister thoughts in their head. Finally, sister spoke.

"You know the problem is, like in most cheating situations the offended spouses could revenge fuck to even things up. But, we are brother and sister, so we are fucked over."

There, she had said fucked again. This is not the sister Jeff knew.

"I understand in polite society that relatives shouldn't ever have sex." Jeff quipped.

There was a little nervous laughter until Denise spoke.

"You know, I suppose we could fuck as brother and sister."

"Yes, I suppose we could."

The siblings looked at each other as things became very awkward between them.

Sometime in the night, or rather just before dawn Jeff starts to come awake. His sister has her big knockers in his face. Then it was what she said last night.

"All this sex talk is making me flood down there. If I don't take off these panties they are going to be soaked pretty quickly."

Jeff's mind clears quickly as the vision of pussy hair with his sister's pink slit peeking trough hits his mind. Then that open mouth kiss with all the tongue had happened with them fumbling around until Denise ends up on top of him smothering her boobs onto his face. After several minutes of nipple tag with his lips and tongue Denise reaches back to steady his cock and slid back onto its length. Jeff takes a few upstrokes as she grinds into his pubic mound and suddenly he's fucking his sister.

At their ages it's not incest, it's just a couple of people fucking that happened to be brother and sister enjoying the moment.

"Oh fuck, now that I have you in me I may never let you up!" Denise panted.

It sounded like she meant it. And ... Denise was tight. Jeff had thought Nicole was tight, but knowing her history now he wasn't surprised to find his sister snug around his hard member. With his usual prudish sister being faithful to her philandering husband and Gary being the same penis size Jeff was learning the meaning of "some good pussy".

To really put some pleasure to it Denise clinched down on her brother. It felt like a glove a couple of sizes too small wrapped around his cock.

"You like that, Sweetie? If you are lucky I may just clamp down on it and keep it in me. I promise I'll take good care of it for you."

It wasn't long until Denise pushed down hard on her brother and took his load in her cunt and she continued to keep her big tits in his face. For Jeff it was the fuck of a lifetime and his sister seemed to appreciate it just as much. They fell asleep with Jeff still playing with her nipples with cum leaking between them.

A couple of hours later Denise was sucking his cock back to full hardness.

"I need you to fuck me again."

They stretched it out with Jeff cumming in her twice and Denise having no idea how many orgasms he had given her.

Now it was time to scramble about before the camp started to awaken. Denise was waking Jeff up with a full attack of tits to the face which her brother was loving.

"Okay. I call topsies. You're on the bottom this time."

"Good! I want you between my legs."

The couple were aware of the lightening skies as they fucked towards getting another load in Denise's pussy. Not knowing when or if he would fuck her again Jeff gave her a huge load to remember their night together.

Jeff watched in amazement as Denise tried to corral her tits into her bra. She tucked her panties tight against her crotch to try to hold the cum inside her until she got to her camper. Pulling on her shorts she deep kissed him goodbye and slipped from the tent into what was mostly still darkness. Somewhere across the compound a dog barked as Jeff watched her slip by her kids' tent and enter her camper.

Gary was waiting for her.

"Where have you been? I was worried about they way we left it between me, you and Danni."

"Oh, I was fine. I fucked the first guy I ran into. Spent the night. Fucked him again and then fucked him one more time right before I came back to the camper."

She watched his face. Her husband was stunned by her statement and her language.

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care."

Denise went into the little bathroom and closed the door. She pulled down her shorts and removed the panties shoved against her crotch. Not much of Jeff's cum had escaped her tight little pussy. Denise had kept it clinched to not waste any of his sperm. Denise smiled at herself knowing that her little twat was not a leaker.

First thing first. Denise hadn't used the toilet since she and her brother hooked up. She let out a breath as she released a stream of piss into the commode. Now to deal with what her brother had put in her. She'd like to keep his cum in her, but couldn't afford a blowout with so many people around. She grunted, pressing down with her pussy walls. Quite a stream broke loose into the bowl leaving her with a string of his cum hanging from her cunt lips.

Denise took toilet paper and cleaned her slit and outer lips. She giggled a little from the knowledge that she had relaxed her snatch before expelling all of Jeff's seed. She could hold some of it inside herself. It would feel good to know it was inside her if she had any confrontation with her husband during the day.

Jeff had his own problem. As good as his experience with Denise had been he still had to deal with his wife. He had hoped she would have come home on her own by now. Instead, he was experiencing empty tent syndrome. His Mom would be sending one of the kids after them soon for breakfast. He'd have to go after her.

It was quiet at the big-assed motor home. Jeff started to knock. He decided to go on in. After all, they had been fucking Nicole all night. They were practically family.

The three older white guys were gone. Fishing, no doubt. But, smack in the middle of the bed were his wife and black Rocket appearing to be fucked out sleeping.

"Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Get up. Mom will be sending the kids after us."

It was Rocket that he woke up. He shook Nicole to get her awake.

"Hi, Baby. You ready to fuck me again?"

"Nicole. Your old man is here. He says Mom will be sending the kids after you."

"Oh, Shit! I don't want to go back to kids or that damned tent. I want to stay here and fuck."

Jeff wanted to drag her out naked, kicking and screaming.

"Nicole. You can't do that. If you don't show up and the family learns you're up here fucking a black guy our marriage is shit."

"Let our marriage be shit. I want to stay up here and fuck a black guy."

I think Rocket may have had enough after being kept up all night slamming ten inches in her.

"Look, Nicole. If you go home now you can come up again at dark and fuck all of us all over again."

"I don't want those guys. I want black cock. Big, feels so good, black cock in me."

"It's their motor home. If you don't fuck them we'll be out on out ass and fucking in the bushes."

Nicole pouted.

"Okay, let me shower first."

Nicole showered. Rocket ask why she said she didn't have kids. They decided on the answer of "women lie about damned near everything just for the sake of getting away with it. Rocket talked to Jeff like they were old friends with just one thing in common. Fucking Nicole. Nicole came out naked showing her shaved pussy and looking all pre-teen again. Rocket, still naked, started getting hard again. So, did Jeff.

"Come on. Fuck me one more time. It will be fun. Then I can spend the day with your black seed in me. Nobody will know any different."

Rocket's cock was saying he was going to fuck her as all women know a man's penis does the thinking for him. There was no discussion to be made as the black man mounted her and started feeding his big cock into her. Everything about Nicole was about gratitude as Rocket pounded away at her cunt. He was slamming her good as he would pull out almost to the end and pound back into her again.

Jeff's husband's view came from the foot of the bed with Rocket's black ass flexing and his cock vanishing into Nicole's shaved white cunt. Everything she was saying was gibberish as Nicole was getting the fucking that just might make her a black cock whore. The words hung like a cloud in the room. "Fuck me! Need you cock deep! Fill me with your seed! Cum in me!" Oh, you black motherfucker, breed me."

Then things went off the rails. Jeff watched as his wife freaked completely, just grunting, groaning, and slobbering as Rocket had her in a constant orgasm.

"All ten inches are in you, Baby. This time I'm going to shoot my nut directly into your womb."

The words turned Nicole's brains to mush. When Rocket's cum hit her uterus the white wife went berserk and finally limp. He pulled out and left her on the bed, legs still spread and her stomach convulsing as orgasms still were flooding her senses even with the huge black cock now removed from her gapped open snatch. There was no way she could hold in his cum with her pussy in that condition. The stream she wanted to hold inside was gushing to the sheets.

Gone from the room, Rocket called to Jeff from the toilet as he wiped off his dick.

"Hey, Pal. You might want to get your wife up and moving or you'll miss your breakfast and the world will know your wife is a black cock slut size queen."

Jeff got her to her feet and tried to get her panties on her. She was still having spasms and still having little cums one after another. With her underwear now above her ankles sperm were starting down her thighs. A large glob landed on Jeff's upper arm and ran down towards his wrist.

"Hey, I'm going to need a wash cloth in here."

Instead a wet hand towel flew through the air and landed at Jeff's feet. His cleaned his arm of sperm first and worked his wife's thighs up to her cunt. Babies had come out of there, but the whole thing looked floppy and ruined. A quick cleansing of cum from where it ran down into her ass crack and Jeff pulled up her little panties. He got her t-shirt on her and then got her into her shorts and all fastened up.

Nicole was too unstable to walk as Jeff helped her down towards the camp spot. After much effort they got into the tent. Nicole was going to have to compose herself to deal with family. She was still stunned and confused and looked the part of a woman that had been out all night fucking. She tried to start putting on makeup, found herself pretty shaky and decided on changing clothes while she settled down.

Once undressed she began playing with her pussy.

"Oh, a bare pussy feels good. The guys sure liked it. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it. It sure suits you well."

Then her face went blank as her fingers explored the results of a wild night. She picked up her makeup mirror and held it directly under her cunt.

"Oh, God! Did you see what they did to my little twat? It's fucking huge!"

"Yes, Dear. I know. I dressed you to bring you home. Remember? Don't worry. I'm sure it will snap back."

"Snap back? Why would I want it to snap back? I mean it's hanging open. It feels good hanging open. Always ready for the next cock in me."

"Well, enjoy it hanging open. I'm still sure it will snap back."

"If I had a choice I wouldn't let anything in me but a black cock."

Finally dressed and headed for the campfire it was obvious we were late by the empty paper plates and the looks we were getting. The couple sat and accepted bacon and eggs. Mom had a proud look on her face thinking her son and his wife had spent the night alone together.

Nicole leaned over to whisper into Jeff's ear.

"Johnny called me a queen."

"Who's Johnny? Have you slipped someone else into the schedule?"

"No. Johnny is Rocket's real name."

Jeff replayed the information back in his head.

"Rocket? Johnny Rocket?" The black dude is Johnny Rocket?" Jeff thought. "You've got to be shitting me!"

"Anyway." Jeff whispered back. "He called you a black cock slut size queen. Not really the same thing."

With the meal finished Nicole got up to put the paper plates in the trash. Sister Denise took Nicole's seat and leaned into Jeff to whisper.

"I can feel your cum in me. I want to fuck again."

Meanwhile, where the hell did Nicole go? Shit! Nowhere in sight!

Jeff still had Sunday and most of Labor Day to get through.

***

Copyright by the Author 2019.

No republish or reuse without written permission.