Jeff Explores His Fantasies Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeff and Raven give in to their sexual desires.
1.2k words
4.6
6.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three days after getting caught, I avoided her as much as possible. She always worked the afternoon shift so I stayed out long enough for her to leave before I headed home. It worked out perfectly until Friday arrived and found ourselves in the house alone. It was my birthday and I had been given the day off. I had no idea she had also requested the day off.

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and making coffee when I heard her door open. She made her way towards the kitchen. She had nothing on but a silk bathrobe that barely covered her ass.

"Coffee smells good." she said.

"Not as good as you." I replied, teasing her.

"Ha. Yeah right." she laughed.

I went back to cooking as she leaned on the counter while using her phone, facing away from me. That caused the bathrobe to lift up a bit and expose her ass. I knew she was doing it on her purpose to tease me as well. I thought to myself that this was highly inappropriate. We're cousins and I shouldn't feel that way about her. And neither should she. But her voice, ever so soft, melted my heart.

"Make sure to keep my buns hot!" she said without even looking at me.

Ok that's it, I told myself. She had already sucked my dick. It would only be fair if I returned the favor. All cooking just ceased. I quietly walked up behind her, placing my hands on her hips and I slowly squeezed them. I then placed my hands to where the knot was that kept the bathrobe in place to undo it. The bathrobe fell to the ground. My hand found her breasts as I kissed her neck. Our bodies pressed against each other, the smell of her coconut lotion filling my nose. I felt my dick growing inside my shorts. She did too. She wanted to turn around to play with it.

"Not yet." I ordered.

I kept her in that position as my hands went down to her pussy. It was clean-shaven and smooth; as if she knew this would happen. I was rubbing her clit, kissing her back and making my way to her ass. I grabbed both cheeks and I kissed them one after the other. I motioned her to lean forward as I placed my hand on her back, pushing her in that direction. I put my hands on her thighs and caressed them.

I had my hands on her ass now. She started twerking. With her ass in my face, I spread her cheeks, exposing her sweet pussy. I could tell she was already wet. I placed the tip of my tongue on it, teasing her. She let out a small moan and I knew that was my cue. I started sucking on her clit as I pushed my tongue inside her. She was biting her lips to avoid moaning too loud.

I started caressing her tits as I stood up. I kissed her softly on her lower back. With my body pressed against hers, my dick was probing her ass and pussy.

"Give it to me, baby. Give it to me good!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!"

I pulled down my shorts and freed my dick. I wasn't wearing any underwear this time. I rubbed my dick on her clit and her pussy gently. I slowly put my dick in her. This time, she didn't hold back. She started backing up on my dick and started moaning louder.

"Oh...yeees...so...big." she muttered, trying to catch her breath.

I pushed in harder and harder with each stroke. I placed one of her legs on the counter for a better access. I rubbed her pussy as I kept pounding her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me. I was fondling her breasts with my other hand as I started going slower and more sensual. I kissed and bit her neck. That sent her over the edge.

"Yessss...Don't stop. I'm about to cum."

"No. We still have a long way to go."

I stopped and flipped her around. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. Our bodies became one as I embraced her and gave her a slight kiss on the cheeks. She grabbed my face and our lips met. Her lips were so soft and she was still moaning through the kiss as my dick was rubbing against her pussy. I broke the kiss, kissed her neck while caressing her back. I made my way down, sucking on her tits, kissing her stomach, and licking her juicy pussy. Her legs were spread out on the counter and ready to be eaten. I had one hand on her boobs, pinching her nipples. I rubbed her clit as I licked her pussy up and down.

"You seem to know your way down there."

She tilted her head back and placed her hands on my head, guiding me deeper in her pussy. With that, my tongue made its way inside her once again.

"Mhmmm!!" was all she was able to say while licking her lips.

I felt like she was about to cum. Again, I stopped. I slowly made my way back up. I kissed her on the lips then on her cheek. I bit her ear softly and whispered: "I'm going to fuck you senseless."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I picked her up off the counter and she lowered herself onto my dick, bouncing up and down. I placed her against the wall and started going faster and faster.

"I can't hold on anymore. Yes...yes baby...fuck me."

I felt her juices leak and fill my dick. I could feel her legs shaking. I kept going for a few more strokes; slow and passionate. I kissed her on the lips, my hard dick still inside her.

"It's time to take care of you now." she whispered.

I took my dick out and she immediately kneeled down and took me in her mouth. Her lips were so soft that I knew I wouldn't last long. She started with the tip, swirling her tongue around it to taste her juices mixed in with my precum. While still having her tongue out, she wrapped her mouth around my dick and made her way down to my balls. I suddenly felt my dick hit the back of her throat.

"Fuuuuck...this feels so damn good."

Within a few minutes, I just exploded. Keeping my dick all the way in, load after load went down her throat as she kept sucking. I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth until there were no drops left. It was too much cum for her to handle and there was still some in and around her mouth. She got up and kissed me, sharing my own cum with me.

"Swallow it!" she said as she closed my mouth shut.

I've never tasted cum before but it wasn't so bad; slightly salty and sweet because of her juices mixed in. She smiled, looking satisfied.

"I have another surprise for you."

She gently slapped in the face and made her way to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on quickly as if she was in a hurry. As I was pulling my shorts up, the doorbell rang. I promptly washed my hands and face to mask the smell of sex to the best of my abilities. When I opened the door, I knew instantly what my cousin's other surprise was. There stood Mia, wearing gray sweatpants, a tank top, sandals and of course her mesmerizing smile.

"Hi. Remember me?" she asked me with a wicked grin.