Jeff Explores His Fantasies Pt. 04

Story Info
Jeff has his first threesome.
1.2k words
4.63
7.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For most of my life, I was always the shy kid. I barely had any friends. So experiencing everything I had this past week filled the void I had inside. I spent most of my birthdays alone and hardly received any gifts. This year, however, was going to be different. I never expected to receive the gifts I was given that year. First, taking things further with Raven. Now, Mia was here, bag in hand, staring at me. I had no idea how she knew Raven but I didn't mind. I completely forgot what she asked me. She pushed past me as she handed me her bag.

"Of course you do." she said.

She smacked my ass and made her way to the bathroom, leaving me speechless. I locked the front door and set the bag down on the couch. It was slightly heavy and I could hear the clinking with every step I took. The only thing that came to mind was handcuffs. 'Why did she bring handcuffs?' I thought to myself.

The bathroom door was wide open now. I stared in shock as she was already naked. I could barely see Raven's body but I could tell she was sucking her dick. Mia sensed I was watching them and turned around.

"Come here and help her."

She motioned me towards them with her finger. Transfixed, I made my way to the bathroom as I got undressed. Now standing next to them, I caressed Mia's ass as I Iooked at Raven enjoying her cock. I was feeling a little jealous and fell to my knees. I took her balls in my mouth as Raven was bobbing her head up and down. I kissed the part of her dick I had access to then I ran my tongue alongside her shaft. To give more access, Raven took the other side. We both ran our tongues on her shaft, kissing each other every time we reached the tip.

"Look at you two. You like it, don't you?"

"We love it." we replied in unison.

"It's your turn to suck it." Mia commanded me.

She grabbed my head and shoved her cock in my mouth. In my peripheral vision, I saw Raven get up and leave the bathroom. I was left alone with Mia and her cock. I was gagging uncontrollably and had tears forming in my eyes. After a few minutes, she came back. I knew about strapons but I never saw one that big. It was clearly bigger than Mia's dick. She walked in and stood next to Mia.

"You have two dicks to pleasure now." she exclaimed.

"We are gonna show you how to really fuck." added Mia.

She grabbed a hold of Raven's throat and squeezed it. She kissed her as she took her cock out to slap my face with it. Seeing those two kissing, her cock and the strapon, my eyes widened with excitement. After the brief kiss, she pushed Raven towards the bathtub and told me to join her. I lost my balance and sat on the side of the tub to prevent me from falling.

A quick idea came to Mia's mind. She flipped me over and I had my stomach against the side of the tub. Raven realized what was happening and winked at her. Immediately, she stroke the strapon and placed it on my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and started sucking it. Meanwhile, Mia's dick had found its way into my ass; starting with the tip. She spread my legs while lifting me up. I placed my hands on the side of the tub to keep myself from falling. Mia was not satisfied and pushed me forward causing me to have my hands inside the tub instead. With gravity in motion, my mouth went further down on the strapon, sending my gag reflex to the roof. I could feel my throat opening up to allow more access to the strapon.

That motion caused Raven to also fall to her knees to keep the strapon in my mouth. I was now face down ass up with both holes being taken. I felt Mia's cock slide in deeper in my ass; each stroke harder than the last.

"We should switch." she suggested to Raven.

This is the moment I feared the most because of how long and thick the strapon was. She took her cock out and I fell to my knees. Raven got out of the tub and took her place. Her cock was now in my face, more erect than the last time I saw her.

"Suck it you nasty bitch. Have a taste of your ass."

As I started to suck her cock, Raven was putting KY on the strapon.

"Doggy style. My favorite!!" she said as she smacked my ass several times.

I moaned at each slap through my mouthful of cock. That excited Raven even more and she didn't need any further invitations. My ass was already opened a little from Mia fucking me. That made it easier for Raven as she shoved the strapon in my ass and started pounding me. This time, I didn't care as I quickly and gently pushed Mia off me and started moaning louder than I ever thought possible.

"That's right slut. You're gonna be our bitch for the rest of the day." said Raven.

"Yes I agree. And I never told you to stop sucking either."

The strapon went in inch by inch. Her strokes had gotten faster and faster. I started relaxing as I got used to the strapon. I was still moaning however.

"Shut up! Open your mouth. OPEN your mouth!!" ordered Mia.

She slapped me hard as she said it. I grabbed her dick and guided it into my mouth. I could barely suck it because of my moaning. Not satisfied, she slapped my hand off and got a hold of my head. I was back on all fours and being face fucked hard.

"Damn. That's hot. He is taking all of it. He must really enjoy that cock." said Raven.

She got more excited and I felt the strapon disappear in my ass because I could feel her body touching mine. She stayed there and kissed my back. I then felt something warm filling my ass. Still trying to process what had just happened, Mia went in balls deep as she exploded her load in my mouth and throat. They simultaneously took their cocks out. I got in the tub and just laid there, ass and mouth full of cum. I just stayed there in the fetal position with the water from the shower as my sole temporary escape. Inside, I was more excited than ever. I went from being single to having two lovers and a Mistress.

They stood there as they admired their masterpiece.

"This is beautiful." said Mia.

"I agree." Raven added.

I never told Mistress about Mia and definitely didn't tell her about Raven because I didn't how she would react. She had no idea what was happening between the three of us and she didn't know who they were.

Or so I thought...

I didn't quite know it at the time but there were more surprises in store for me that day.