All Comments on 'Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 01'

by JoeX1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Disaster waiting to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh boy!

Someone is going to get into trouble.

He has to remember this goes both ways. So when his wife says that now it is HER turn to fool around he better be willing to accept it.

I know if my wife said that to me the first thing I would think of is that it is a set up. She already did something or she has plans to so something. It is never about me - it is always for her.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first story. I know that can be daunting. It was a polished entry. May I suggest that you include more per chapter? Readers generally appreciate chapters that are more than one page in length.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
So nice to see the wife willing to share for a change.

In too many stories, the husband pushes the wife to fool around, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just like seeing things turned on their heads and expectations subverted, you know.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

love the ability to actually communicate. The wife is a keeper

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

What the heck is going on here, is the a wife getting off on ....what would you call it....hot husband??? Or is she setting him up so she can go out and get jiggy with someone else?

maxout09maxout09almost 4 years ago
excellent start

Great story idea and very well written. I like the fact that it fully played out in their bedroom. The husband telling the story and the wife getting off on it. Great setup and I like how the wife is the one leading the way. Cannot wait for future chapters. Does the wife buy a gift for the husband to give his secretary? Make him take her out for secretaries day? Does the secretary step up her game in the office now that her boss is starting to play along?

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69almost 4 years ago
Well done, you captured both the excitement and internal turmoil...

There is always a form of self discovery the first time. I remember it well.

You feel strange and excited, the unknown. I hope it works out for them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Different, but incomplete. I see Sweetie getting video evidence of Hubby boffing his PA, and suing him for divorce. Orso ething similar. Actually, since this is from HER point of view, that shouldn’t happen (The thoughts of the PoV are, by definition, absolutely true ... but maybe not complete. The PoV’s spoken laguage can lie like a rug! Nonetheless, an unsavory end might still be in the works.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Yes that pretty much is several of my conversations with my husband in the past. Back when he was still a stud and women were always trying to steal him from me I turn a blind eye and grin like crazy. He knows I LOVE it when he cheats on me, cause I told him. I'm sorry, I know it's wrong but I can't help how I feel. Having a virile manly man is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

She is Just what I always wanted, A Truly Supportive Wife Who Loves helping Her Husband be Truly Successful:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE TRUE HEART OF A CUCKQUEAN!

Ah......

Plus, well-written.

Good progression, as she leads him further along.

Though short, it's a setup that makes me want to see what will happen, now that she's turned hubby loose (actually, sicced him onto his secretary).

On to chapter 2.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it !

It isn't oftten we read about the wives with a naughty streak and high tolerance of their husbands activities outside the marriage. That such lovely ladies exist, I know from personal and wonderful experience.

Well written, but a tad on the short side, although that dosn't hurt as much as I initially thought it would.

Keep it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love th setups

I like the idea of the wife who gets off on her husband wanting to see other women.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuckquean, cuckold. They both are low life losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to 26thNC, if you feel that way then what are you doing in the loving wives category? Cuckold and Cuckquean are major parts of this category. Don't judge people based on fetishes that do not harm other people. If she gets hot when he fucks another woman or he gets hot when she fucks another man that is entirely between them and their partners. It doesn't make them low life or losers. He's high enough in the company to warrant an assistant--not a loser. He has a job-not a low life. Get off your high horse, read a category that is more your style, and get yourself off. We won't judge you.

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 2 years ago

I like this story, and it's hot. I think the pacing is a bit too fast, though. There should be baby steps in all three characters. Perhaps the next day he could just allow his eyes to linger and smile at her, then tell his wife that night. To go from a regular couple to the wife encouraging him to sexually harass his secretary in one day is too fast. The husband needs to test the waters a little at a time with the two women. I think this story is interesting and well written, otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Nice buildup.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife and i have so many nights like this with her egging me on, practically begging me to fuck some beautiful woman she saw. she gets so creamy and cums so hard that i think she has been a closet cuckquean for years!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Well, she's a naughty girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeX1@JoeX1
Chapter 6 is being written. A little slower than before as real life is getting in the way. Please be patient and vote on the previous chapters! I can't quite believe how motivating and encouraging your positive comments and the votings scores are!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES