All Comments on 'Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 05'

by JoeX1

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Why can't Leanne go to the conference too? Would make for a hot chapter 6!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Very nice Office Story rest writing,glad wife like what he does. Going to read at the beginning. Hope Ch.6 is Hotter then Ch.5. Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story progression but the move to spending the night will end badly over time, if you plan to keep it real.

KamitaKamitaover 3 years ago
I Cannot Wait for the Next Episode

Best episode yet - please hurry with the next one - my wife and I sit and read them slowly and then we have to rush off to the bedroom and make love in a very dirty way! These are great stories, more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait...

Another sexy and hot addition... was thinking how the neighbor got a lucky view but sounds like he might get luckier. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Just caught your series at Chpt 5 but it is flaming hot!! Cindy and Leanne may give Jeff competition for time spent together. Agree that having Leanne show up to the conference to help Cindy get ready and prepare her anus would be hot plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woow

Best story everrrr!! I loved it so much i read it to my husband and he loved it too. I never thought i would have been turned on by this fantasy because i'm a really possessive/ jealous woman but it turned me on so much that i was confused!! I kept imagining similar scenarios with my partner and was so turned on.

It's really well written and realistic. The story, the language, emotions everything is perfect! it's like a serie. I'm curious to now what's next'.

I hope we will have more chapters and stories from you. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us

AndreqAndreqover 3 years ago
Great story, extremely hot.

Love to see where all this is going. Jeff is not assertive enough though. One cannot let sluts run wild, they must be taken firmly in hand.

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienover 3 years ago
This is how cuckqueans should be

So wonderful to read this sweet story, and so touching to see how deeply both women care about their man and his pleasure, and how much in return he genuinely cares about them both as people.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Excellent so far.

Looking forward to future coupling of Jeff, Leanne and Cindy.

Not sure about the nosy neighbour as the trio have a good relationship.

5***** Favourited

Summer73Summer73over 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story love to see it continue, I can see so many different scenarios between Jeff Cindy and Leann ... Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ditto

ditto to everything everyone has said love the story , love the interactions, can't wait for their threesome, not sure about how the neighbour impacts on these 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!

Keep up the good work! Please continue making more stories!

Lars420Lars420over 3 years ago

This is so hot !

Type faster please !

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 3 years ago

and then, and then?

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

5 stars plus. I have never asked an author to keep the story going, but I am asking this time. This is too good to stop...please. 👏

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

I love this Series, and PLEASE, continue with more chapters. It's very hot and very well done.

Two loving submissives with the wife also learning to explore her exibitionist side. Outstanding.

Thank you!!

gunbladegunbladealmost 3 years ago

Please Jeff I want some more

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Dam I can't wiat to read more of this story I bookmarked it so I can check back on it.

macisgreatmacisgreatalmost 3 years ago

I agree, I need to know more about Cindy’s inner slut!

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

It's super hot how the two women are collaborating to keep Jeff satisfied. I like this style of interaction much better than modes where the wife doesn't get the husband's attention.

I hope you continue writing this story. Thank you for what you've written so far. It's super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great teasing story telling! Aren't you going to do a chapter where the 3 of them get together?

Honey96666Honey96666over 2 years ago

When is the next part where Jeff and Cindy goes to conference is gonna upload? I would love if Jeff and Cindy after fucking each other linke animals have some romantic intimate moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story telling. Good flow of events. You should write more. Critique- editing. A little bit more would help a lot. There were instances where Leanne and Cindy got swapped in a scene. It was confusing. I got the gist of it, but still. Story suggestion- it's all yours, obviously. But, if you are looking at input, I'd like to see Leanne falling more into her cuckquean feelings (getting off more from it) and Cindy asserting more sexual prominence in Jeff's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your stories…

It’s been over a year. When will you give us chapter 6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is really hot. In the next part, Leanne and Cindy should become so addicted to each other's sweet pussies that that they don't care much about Jeff, and he tries to win Leanne back.

Just kidding!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Cindy should use this trip to begin undermining Leanne, getting Jeff addicted to her instead. Maybe baby-trap him...

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

God Damn Man! That was hotter than a Arizona wildfire!

You gotta finish this story........Please!

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

What a great read this story has been so hot & erotic. Well done. Would love to get hold of more of your slut tales.

vodudevodudealmost 2 years ago

Just wow, loved this story. Please do part 6, would love to see Leanna surprise them on the trip for a full blown 3somes, not fond of the old man neighbor plot coming. But I am sure I will enjoy it regardless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do part 6

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

More, please. Yum. Very hot.

Massive_Ass69Massive_Ass69over 1 year ago

This is my all time favorite series. The way the wife expressed her sexual desires is exactly like me. I love being my man’s slut and used for his satisfaction however and whenever. I love him controlling me. I don’t want to share him but I love feeling and thinking I’m here for his pleasure…. GREAT STORY

ausreaderausreaderover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest series I have read in a long time. The best thing is Jeff never went overboard before making sure Leanne was OK with it. Written with love instead of distain for the cuck.

I hope there is more to come.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

It's been a few years since your last submission and I hope that you just needed a break and will continue soon. I love this series! What a lucky man he is to have two sexy and open women lusting for him. I would love to see the neighbor take his wife, preferably while her husband and his secretary watch on video. The possibilities are endless! Great job and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy, every man's dream, I'm guessing it may get to the point where Mr lucky gets to watch his wife and his secretary get together, then fuck them both, oh yeah, nurse, nurse.....

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

awesome story. I am sad that you stopped writing. You have real talent! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So many things to love about this story. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, best story in a very long time. Looking forward to next story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeX1@JoeX1
Chapter 6 is being written. A little slower than before as real life is getting in the way. Please be patient and vote on the previous chapters! I can't quite believe how motivating and encouraging your positive comments and the votings scores are!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES