Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband continues to enjoy wife and secretary.
11.2k words
4.7
64.4k
126

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers

Jeff arrived at work, still perplexed by Leanne's behaviour. As he left the house, she insisted on sucking and licking his cock to erection, but abruptly stopped, teasing him and sending him to work. It wasn't like Leanne to tease him and leave him wanting.

He distracted himself by thinking of Cindy. Jeff was looking forward to seeing his pretty secretary and wondered what she chose to wear today. In the last two days, they had expanded a sexual relationship with Leanne's approval.

When he came around the corner he was disappointed to see Cindy's empty desk. She was rarely late and he wondered what had delayed her. He opened his office door and went in.

"Good morning, Jeff, please close the door."

Jeff looked up and closed the door. First, he noticed a grey blouse and black skirt hanging on his coat rack. Then he noticed Cindy, laying on his desk with a pillow under her head, but what was she wearing?

"Leanne texted, she said you left the house frustrated. I promised her I would take care of you. I hope you don't mind me greeting you like this." Cindy said.

"You two texting each other is going to get me in trouble," Jeff remarked. Cindy had cleared his desk and was laying on her back. Her feet were on the desk and her knees we're in the air. As Jeff approached, her knees fell open.

"Don't you want to work out your frustrations on me? What good is having an obedient office slut, if she isn't willing to use her body to make you happy?" Cindy asked rhetorically, she was smiling.

Jeff drank her in. He couldn't believe his luck, to have her feminine body and mind at his disposal. She was wearing a large pattern fishnet bodysuit covering her from her shoulders to her toes. But it didn't really cover her, the large diamonds mostly decorated her sexy body. The diamonds got larger where they stretched over her significant breasts then smaller at her tapered waist. Her legs looked fantastic in the black fishnet. There was nothing at all covering her between her legs, and with her knees splayed open her smooth lips were on display.

"Use me, Jeff. Please use my cunt to work out your frustrated state," Cindy said openly.

"Oh god Cindy, you're a sexy vision! You can greet me this way whenever you want." Jeff moved between her legs at the end of the desk and held her thighs open.

"Will you fuck me now Jeff? Will you claim this slut as your own with your cock? I want you to. Please, I want you to claim my slutty, feminine body with your cock, and seal our new relationship with a helping of your hot cum!"

Jeff enjoyed Cindy's words. He couldn't believe how naughty his efficient, hard-working secretary could be. He loved it. He knelt on the floor between her legs and pulled her body closer to the edge of his desk. Her knees were wide and he draped her calves over his shoulders. Her nude pussy was opened deliciously in front of him.

"Oh!" Cindy exclaimed when he pulled her down the desk. "Yes, Jeff, fuck my slutty pussy with your tongue! Your tongue would feel sooo good," she giggled excitedly.

Jeff dipped his head between her open thighs and gently licked her lips, he ran his tongue up one side and down the other. He kissed and licked her bare mound, and the small patch of hair left after her appointment the day before. Cindy's legs were spread enough for her delicate lips to part, so he ran his tongue between them, up to her hooded clit and down to her pink opening, exploring everywhere with his tongue.

"Oooh Jeff, your tongue feels decadent. Can we start every day like this? With my pussy open for you to use?" Cindy tried to push her hips toward his tongue but Jeff didn't let her. He kept up the same gentle contact.

"Harder, Jeff, please? Please lick my slutty pussy harder," Cindy pleaded.

Between her lips, she was slick. Jeff enjoyed tasting the tangy and delicate flavour of her cream. He teased Cindy's tight opening and felt it spasm as she moaned, and more cream came out.

"You were such a good worker yesterday, Cindy. I think my office slut should be rewarded with my cock, don't you?" Jeff stood between her legs and undid his pants. Her feet were still on his shoulders.

"Yes, we both worked hard yesterday afternoon, I really do deserve your cock, and you deserve to have it in me. When we left last night I know you were frustrated, I thought about it all night. I hope your wife took care of your hard cock at home Jeff."

"She did, Cindy. Leanne was waiting for me on the bed, naked, on her knees with her hips in the air. We had a lot of fun working out our frustrations. She was frustrated too, after looking at the photos I took of you." Jeff was sliding the head of his cock around Cindy's slit, dripping and rubbing his pre-cum on her clit and her tight, pink opening. He ran the tip of his cock around her little pink hole and watched it twitch.

Cindy groaned and Jeff felt her trying to push her hips onto his cock, trying to feel more pressure on her tight opening. "Please fuck me, Jeff, please, I want to feel full. Don't tease me, please fuck my slutty cunt."

Jeff's cock throbbed at Cindy's lewd words. He was holding her calves now, pressing them back and spreading them open wide. He liked how the black diamond pattern stretched on her thighs, and how it felt in his palms as he held her calves. He pressed at her opening with his crown and felt it stretch open around him. He savoured the sweet, erotic pressure. Cindy moaned. "How's that Cindy? Is that enough?"

"Oh, don't tease me, Jeff! Fuck your slut properly!" Cindy was trying to thrust her hips onto him, to get more of his cock into her.

"Ok." Jeff fucked her with slow, lazy strokes. Sliding all the way in, pressing, then sliding all the way out until the tip of his cock was resting at her opening. He enjoyed the feeling of pressing forward and feeling her stretch open around him. Cindy seemed to like it too.

"You have beautiful breasts, Cindy. They look wonderful, decorated with the fishnet. Play with them for me." Jeff continued his slow in and out strokes.

"Oh god, Jeff, you feel good inside of me. I love showing my tits to you and distracting you with them, and I love undressing them for you." Cindy's hands moved to her substantial tits. She smiled as she ran her hands over them and pushed them together for him to see. The diamonds of the fishnet were stretched over her large breasts and were barely containing them, so she could easily find her nipples.

"Mmm, Cindy. Watching you play with your tits in this fishnet, holding your legs open like this, I don't think I'll last long." Jeff watched as Cindy gently teased her nipples, running her fingers around the areola. He could see the light brown skin crinkling up as her nipples became more prominent.

"I think I'm close too. I almost came on the bus this morning when Leanne texted me, and we do have a busy workday." Cindy starting pulling on her nipples. She lifted one of her calves out of his hand and moved it down and around his back. She pulled on Jeff's body with her leg, making him thrust more firmly into her wet cunt.

Jeff traced his free hand down the inside of her thigh, toward where their bodies joined. His slow, firm thrusts continued at the same pace as he ran his fingers around the taut pink opening, stretched tight around his cock. "Your pussy is beautiful, Cindy."

"Play with it Jeff, touch and tease my pussy while you fuck me," Cindy sighed and her head lolled to one side on the pillow. Her fingers gripped both of her nipples firmly and she lifted them from her body. They stretched up, her breasts lifted and Cindy moaned. Jeff wasn't sure if she was doing it for his viewing pleasure or her stimulation, he hoped both.

Jeff moved his fingers between her legs. With her thighs parted wide it was easy to put the pad of one finger gently over her clit. Jeff felt her pussy twitch on his cock as he started gently moving the pad of his finger side to side on her delicate clit, rocking it back and forth. It was slippery with her cream and it took some effort to keep the gentle contact without slipping off the small hood, especially when her hips bucked unexpectedly.

"Ohhh, don't stop, but harder. Please?" Cindy moaned out her encouragement and pushed her hips up toward Jeff's finger.

"Like this?" Jeff asked and continued to rock her clit side to side, but with firmer pressure. With each stroke of his cock he could feel her pussy walls creaming more. Her opening and cunt were slick now, and he stretched her open around his cock on each stroke with hardly any pressure. Her cunt felt soft and inviting, it felt wonderful on his cock with each stroke. Pussy cream was building up around her tight opening so he had plenty to scoop up and spread on her clit.

"Yes! Oh, I wish we could do this all day. I wish you could play with my body all day, fuck my tits, fuck my mouth, fuck my cunt, all day long," Cindy exclaimed, still playing with her hard nipples while Jeff watched.

Jeff teased Cindy's clitoral hood back with his finger and resumed rocking it back and forth, with his finger directly on her exposed clit. Her response was immediate. She sharply inhaled and squeaked, her back arched off his desk pushing her breasts into her own hands and her cunt contracted strongly on Jeff's cock. He could feel the extra pressure on his entire length as he pushed his cock into her.

"Oh god! I'm going to come! I'm going to come on your cock and your hand, right here on your desk while you watch me. Please watch me, Jeff, watch me come on you," Cindy cried out. Jeff could feel his own orgasm building, but he was determined to feel Cindy's orgasm on his cock. He kept up the same rhythm with his cock and increased the speed of his finger rocking her exposed clit. Cindy moved one of her hands over her mouth as her orgasm began. Her legs stiffened, one still around his back, the other held high and away, her fishnet covered calf in his palm. "Good," Jeff said, "come on my cock with your slutty wet cunt, Cindy. Your sexy body will take all of the cum I can give it from now on, won't it?"

"Ohhh, yes, Jeff. Give me all your cum, I'll take it all with my slutty body." Cindy's pussy started contracting and she made muffled shrieks into her hand. Jeff couldn't hold back anymore. His cock erupted and pulsed, delivering rope after rope of his hot cum into her orgasming pussy.

Cindy's orgasm slowly calmed and her breathing returned to normal. She looked up at Jeff from the desk and smiled, "what a way to start the day!" Jeff's cock was slowly softening in her pussy and was in danger of slipping out. Cindy picked up some tissues beside her and handed them to Jeff. "Here, catch as much as you can with this. Your slut isn't wearing panties today, this fishnet suit is all I'll have on under my clothes. My slutty cunt is going to leak your cum all day."

Jeff's cock slipped out and he used the tissues to collect the cum dribbling out of her twitching opening. Despite the practicality of his actions, it still felt intimate to be cleaning her up like this. Almost more intimate than fucking her.

"Ok, good enough for now," Cindy said. Jeff could hear some of her efficient office voice creeping back in. "We have a busy day, catching up after yesterday but I really wanted to show you my black fishnet suit and have you fuck me, especially after Leanne's text." Jeff loved hearing those words in her efficient office tone.

"Yes, you're right we should get to work then." He helped Cindy stand, shaky after her orgasm. "If you feel my cum dripping out of you, I'll be happy to help you out."

Cindy smiled as she began to dress. "Mmm, I think I'll take you up on your offer".

True to her word, all Cindy had to put on were her blouse, skirt, and heels. The grey blouse completely covered the fishnet on her shoulders and chest. It was structured and tight enough to do a reasonable job of containing her breasts. The only fishnet visible when she was done was on her legs. Jeff thought it looked sexy, especially knowing what was underneath her clothes.

The rest of the day was busy, but several times Cindy closed the door behind her as she came into Jeff's office. She would slide her skirt up her hips to show Jeff her fishnet covered thighs and bare pussy, then lean over the desk with her legs spread and ask him to check her pussy for leaking cum. After Jeff tidied her up she would give him a kiss on the cheek, straighten her clothes and get back to work.

******

Leanne couldn't believe the change in their lives. The next two weeks continued in the same vein. Jeff would tell Leanne everything he and Cindy did each day, usually leading to sex, and each day Cindy continued to be an excellent assistant, enthusiastic to use her nude body to keep Jeff happy and relaxed at work.

Leanne did some research and subtly changed Jeff's diet to include vitamins and foods proven to increase semen production. She sent Jeff to work each day with a full water bottle, the first time saying "you have two girls to keep happy, Jeff. The best way to produce lots of cum for both of us is to stay hydrated."

Almost daily Leanne reflected and marvelled at how excited she was about their new activities. Her libido stayed at a fever pitch, fed by her imagination during the day, occasional naughty photos from Jeff, and his report each evening. What surprised Leanne the most was how disappointed she was on days when her husband and Cindy didn't get up to anything sexy.

Leanne talked to Jeff about her feelings, usually with Jeff's cock inside of her. She shared with him how excited it made her, but how conflicted she felt. Her biggest fear was Jeff would be disgusted with her behaviour. She knew it was irrational but the feelings were real. She enjoyed hearing Jeff's reassurance, especially when Leanne's legs were spread open and his fingers or his cock were in her pussy.

Neither of them could deny they were emotionally closer than before. Oddly, Jeff's almost daily sexual activities with Cindy strengthened their marriage in ways hard to measure. Cindy was never possessive and happily sent Jeff home to his wife each afternoon. Leanne and Cindy continued to exchange the occasional text, always focused on Jeff's state of mind or suggesting sexy courses of action:

'I wasn't feeling well last night, Jeff's cock is probably bursting. -Leanne'

'OK, I'm wearing a special bra, I hope he'll want to fuck my tits today. -kisses, Cindy.'

Or,

'Lots of visitors today, Jeff felt me up a few times but no time to play. -kisses, Cindy.'

'Ohhh, too bad for you, extra cum for me tonight! -Leanne.'

Or,

'Jeff described the blue lingerie your wore to bed last night. He obviously really liked it based on how he was fucking me. You should wear it more often. -kisses, Cindy'

'Thanks! I will. -Leanne'

Each of these exchanges gave Leanne a butterfly thrill in her tummy. Even so, she deliberately avoided meeting Cindy in person. A few times when she might otherwise have dropped into Jeff's office during the day, she opted not to, and she wasn't sure why. Maybe, she speculated, she didn't want to upset the balance of the new relationship between them.

As was her new routine Leanne had freshened her makeup and greeted Jeff at home wearing a pretty dress. She kissed him and gave his cock a squeeze to gauge its state. Sometimes he wanted her to undress right away, sometimes not. She usually let him decide. Jeff kissed her back and held her bum through the dress.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"It was good! I might have some interesting news, but I'm not sure yet," Jeff replied.

"Oh? What's going on?" Jeff was still holding her ass so she stayed close to him.

"Remember the crisis at the office a few weeks ago? When Cindy and I had to create all those reports on short notice?"

Yes, and I remember how I de-stressed you when you got home," Leanne said with a teasing voice. She remembered how Jeff pulled on her hair while he fucked her from behind and it pushed her arousal to a higher level.

Jeff started to undo the large buttons on the front of Leanne's dress. "Well, I think it got us noticed. They've asked me to make our company's presentation at an industry conference next week."

Leanne shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it drop off her body to the floor. "That's great! You deserve the opportunity, with how hard you've been working." She smiled at him. He was holding her waist at arm's length and she put her hands on his shoulders. "What do you think?"

Jeff's eyes were glued to her body and she felt herself blush. Leanne was wearing a bright pink shelf bra, which only served to lift and present her breasts like they were on a stage. She felt her light pink nipples firm in the cool air and the intensity of his gaze. She pushed her shoulders back and arched her back to present her tits even more. Leanne still enjoyed feeling his eyes on her body.

Jeff pulled her in for another kiss and Leanne felt his hands drop to her ass. They stopped on her bum to explore. "The panties are open in the back, if I lean forward I'm totally accessible, see?" Leanne pushed away from his chest and turned around. She bent at the knees to show Jeff how her bottom was uncovered and open to him.

"The conference would be two days away from home," Jeff continued, "Cindy would be attending too, to organize all of the presentation materials."

Leanne stood up and turned to face Jeff leading him to the sitting room. "Two days with Cindy at a hotel? I'm not sure how I feel about that," Leanne said. Her tummy squirmed as she thought of all the opportunity they would have to be naked together, to have their hands on each other, to fuck in the privacy of a hotel room. Jeff's office was fairly private, but there was no bed.

Jeff sat down and Leanne straddled him on the couch. Jeff held her bum in his hands but he was looking up into her eyes. "I'm not sure how I feel about it either," Jeff said. "I think we've both enjoyed these last couple of weeks but this would be a big step. I haven't told Cindy about the conference yet, I can always have the company assign someone else as my travel assistant. I could tell Cindy she's too valuable covering for me in the office while I'm gone. It certainly wouldn't be a lie."

Leanne felt Jeff's hands exploring her bottom, roaming around her cheeks and running up and down her cleft. It felt delicious when he pulled her bum cheeks open in this position and she could feel her smooth pussy lips open for him. The butterflies were swirling in her tummy, thinking about Jeff and Cindy staying at the same hotel and what would happen. Between Jeff's hands and her own thoughts, Leanne could feel her pussy lubricating.

Leanne imagined Jeff and Cindy fucking like rabbits in every spare moment of the conference. She wondered if it would only be sex, or would they share the intimacy of cuddling up and sleeping in the same bed? Her tummy squirmed and her pussy creamed imagining them spooning in bed, Jeff's arm holding her perfect female body close to him while they slept, his cock pressed against her warm back.

Over the last couple of weeks, Leanne felt the familiar twisting in her stomach whenever Jeff recounted what he and Cindy had done during the day, how they had fucked or how they had played. She had grown to enjoy the feeling and the inevitable tingle in her pussy, desperate to be touched and manipulated for his pleasure. The feeling in her tummy had waned recently, though. She only realized it when the full intensity returned as she thought of Jeff and Cindy, nude in a hotel room bed together, and the possibilities.

"No, I think you should ask her to go with you," Leanne said in a dreamy way. "After all, she did lots of hard work to get you noticed." Leanne was imagining Jeff using Cindy's body to get himself off every time he woke up during the night. Using her to take as much of his cum as he could manage for the two nights. He would fuck her mouth, fuck her pussy, fuck her tits, she thought, with no regard for being careful, because they weren't in Jeff's office.

JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers