Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would he fuck her ass, she thought? He never showed any proclivity for using Leanne's ass, the one he was pulling open and playing with right now. Leanne had never really thought about it, but the way his hand was exploring, it didn't seem too far fetched. Leanne was glad she was fresh out of the shower, given the way one of his hands was exploring and gently probing her there.

While one of Jeff's hands was exploring and touching her bottom, the other was between her pussy lips. Spreading her pussy cream around her lips all the way to her perineum. The hand playing with her ass was picking up the slick fluid and spreading it over her ass. It felt interesting to have his hands exploring her so completely.

Leanne reached down and undid his pants. Jeff helped her push them off so her hands could stroke his cock directly. She was still kneeling around his thighs on the couch and the shelf bra was holding her pink nipples in front of his mouth. "Lick my nipples, Jeff." Leanne twisted her torso to drag her nipples past his closed lips and cheeks. His stubble felt scratchy on her sensitive areola and she pushed harder, savouring the feeling on her sensitive skin.

Jeff opened his mouth and captured one of her nipples. He sucked and nursed gently, and Leanne felt the familiar connection between her nipples and her clit warm up. She felt her pussy clench and cream. Jeff's hands continued to wander everywhere, spreading the slickness from her clit to her ass. She was holding his cock between her legs, stroking it. She wanted to make him come like this. Leanne wanted to feel his hot ropes of cum bathing her between her legs. She wanted to feel them strike her mound, her clit, her open cunt and her ass.

"Think of the possibilities, Jeff," Leanne said. "You could have Cindy's slutty body at your service during all your free time." Leanne was stroking Jeff's cock with more purpose now. His eyes were closed as he switched nipples and Leanne hoped he was picturing Cindy.

"Maybe I should call Cindy, help her choose all the outfits you like the most. I could help her pack for you. Maybe she'll give you a fashion show, let you choose what she uses to decorate her tits and her pussy under her clothes. You can look at her during the meetings and know what she's wearing on her perfect body, for you to see later." Leanne's words were arousing her, she hoped it was having the same effect on Jeff.

"I think Cindy's main job at the conference should be to take all of your cum." Leanne felt dirty saying this but it made her clit throb under Jeff's fingers, too. "For a man to have his mind clear and do his best at a presentation, I think he needs to have all of his sexual needs satisfied. Cindy can take care of you at the conference. She can be available to tease all of the cum out of you, and into her. It's only natural." Leanne continued, "with the privacy of a hotel room, she can dress as slutty as you want. You can touch her and fuck her whenever you want. She can use her mouth, her hands, her cunt, her tits, anything, to take all of your cum, just like a good slut should."

Jeff groaned around her nipple and he sucked harder. Leanne's knees buckled at the electricity between her nipple and her clit. One of his hands was playing with her clit now as the other teased her ass. She almost dropped onto his cock, but she recovered. Her hand was stroking his shaft and the other was continuously teasing his frenulum. She could tell he was close.

"I want you to sleep with her Jeff. Not just fuck her. I want you to have your arm around her naked body, holding her close, pressing up against her soft skin. I want your soft cock pressed against her back as you fall asleep. I want your hands to wander everywhere. Hold her tits, hold her flat tummy, cup her mound as you sleep."

Jeff switched nipples again and sucked hard, causing Leanne to squeak. He was thrusting up into her hands now and Leanne was having a hard time controlling him. His hands weren't helping. He had worked three fingers into her wet pussy and was managing to stimulate her clit at the same time, He was using both hands to pull her open with more urgency causing her pussy to throb and pulse. The pressure opening her cunt and her ass was distracting, but she continued.

"If you get hard during the night, Jeff, use her. Wake her up with a kiss and give her a little push. I'm sure her slutty mouth will scoot down your body and suck your cock in the middle of the night. She'll smile while she's doing it, too. I would."

Jeff came. Leanne was lost in the mental picture she had created and she almost wasn't ready. She continued to stroke him and directed his spurts of hot cum onto her mound, her slit, and she directed the rest onto her ass. Jeff's fingers spread it around, pushing it into her cunt, spreading his hot cum over her clit, and spreading it up and down the cleft of her ass, his fingers running back and forth over her tight, naughty opening.

"Oh, Jeff, push it in me, please," Leanne panted. Jeff pushed his fingers deeper into her cunt, feeling her pussy walls.

"No, not there..." Leanne said softly, embarrassed. She couldn't bring herself to continue. Thankfully, Jeff understood.

His fingers running over her ass stopped, with one of them poised, pressing at her tight, private opening. His slippery cum cover finger pressed, and she groaned as she felt her ass stretch open around his fingertip. She was ashamed at how good it felt. His fingers in her cunt and clit never stopped, and the delicious feeling of fullness overwhelmed her. She could feel her orgasm arriving, from deep within.

Jeff continued pushing and Leanne felt his first knuckle pop through. She groaned and came on his hands. She felt Jeff continue to pop his knuckle in and out of her ass and she gasped and screamed as the orgasm intensified. She convulsed on his fingers and she wondered if he could feel the squeezes from her ass, or if it was only her pussy.

Leanne held Jeff's head tight against her breast. She couldn't bear to look at him while she was enjoying the finger in her ass so much. She wasn't sure she could look him in the eye ever again, but for now, the orgasm was enough. The strong clenches around all of his fingers felt wonderful. The delicious, strong convulsions radiated from her pussy and ass all the way through her hips and tummy.

"Ohh, god. Don't stop yet, please don't stop!" Leanne moaned as the strong clenching convulsions washed over her body. She'd never felt such a strong release.

When she calmed, Jeff slowly extracted his fingers from her. When his finger popped out of her ass she gave a squeak again and she could feel herself blush. Her head was still buried in his shoulder.

"Well that was fun," Jeff said calmly. He was stroking her back. Leanne was relieved he sounded normal, he didn't sound disgusted with her. She lowered herself onto his lap, still weak from the orgasm, and looked at her husband.

"You don't mind I asked you to touch me there?" Leanne asked, slightly ashamed.

"No, I love every part of you," Jeff leaned in to whisper in her ear, "and I want to penetrate every hole you let me into." His words made Leanne blush more.

"Now let's go have a shower and then we'll clean up the mess we made on this couch," Jeff said.

After showering Leanne put on a pink sheer teddy and nothing else. Her body was still tender from the intense orgasm and she wanted to tease him, so she wore pink fluffy slippers and a black velvet choker around her neck. She met Jeff in the kitchen starting dinner, he wore only his boxers.

"What's this?" Jeff asked, touching the black velvet encircling her neck.

"I saw them at the lingerie shop, I thought it looked pretty with the pink teddy," Leanne said as she playfully lifted the skirt of the teddy, completely exposing her bottom half. The sheer teddy felt nice on her nipples and they tented out the pink material at the tips of her breasts. "The clerk said some men like to feel the velvet rubbing on their cocks." Leanne imagined Jeff straddling her breasts to rub his cock on her slight neck, maybe even coming on her chin, or in her blond hair. She shivered.

Jeff traced his fingers around the velvet. "Would you really help Cindy pack for the trip? I know you text each other but you haven't met yet. How do you think it would go?"

"I think it would go fine," Cindy responded. "We seem to have an understanding, a common goal of keeping you happy and making you come." Leanne smiled at him, but her tummy was quivering. It felt good.

"The reason I ask is Cindy is buying new clothes for me to see her in all the time. You know how expensive it can get. She never mentions it, but it must put a strain on her."

Leanne looked up from the counter, "would you like me to take her shopping? Help her pick out and buy things to wear, for you?" Leanne asked. She was imagining how it might go and her insides clenched. She pictured Cindy coming out of a change room in sexy lingerie, knowing Cindy's sexy, feminine body was a present for Jeff to unwrap. She wondered if she could do it.

"I think it would be the right thing to do," Jeff replied.

Just then a knock came at their back patio door, only a few feet away. Leanne shrieked and ran into the dining room where she couldn't be seen. She heard Jeff answer the door.

"Hi Mr. Swanson, you gave Leanne quite a start."

"Oh? Tell her I'm sorry Jeff. I guess I should have rung at the front door, but the back garden path is so convenient."

Leanne listened in the next room. Her heart was beating fast. She was only a few feet away from the door when he knocked and she felt sure Mr. Swanson had seen her wearing almost nothing through the glass door. Reg Swanson was their older neighbour who lived alone.

"No problem Reg, what can I do for you?" Leanne could tell Jeff was keeping him at the door because she was trapped in the dining room.

"Oh, just wanted to let you know I've been working in the side garden between our houses all afternoon. Looks like the fence between our yards has about given up the ghost. We'll have to replace it in the next year or two," Reg finished.

"Ok, Reg. I guess we'll talk about what we'll do in the Spring, but I'll pay my fair share. No worries there." Cindy could tell Jeff was trying to bring the conversation to a close.

"OK, I'll be seeing you. Tell Leanne I'm sorry I gave her a fright."Leanne peeked out the dining room curtain and watched Reg disappear through a path in the back yard, where there was a gate in the fence.

"Oh my god, Jeff! Do you think he saw me like this?" She lifted the skirt again, flashing her pussy mound. Her heart was still beating fast.

"I don't know, it's still light outside and darker in here. Let me check." Jeff closed the door behind him as he went into the yard.

While Jeff walked back slowly, staring at the window. Leanne stood in the same spot as before. She looked down at herself. Her pink nipples tenting the fabric and were clearly visible. The skirt was short and loose, it came to just below her pussy mound. If she moved at all, she flashed her lips and mound. She remembered trying it on at the shop and liking it, the flashes made her feel sexy.

As Jeff approached the glass door, staring at her, her panic rose again imagining it was Mr. Swanson, but she stayed on the spot. She could feel herself blush, her skin was hot. Jeff came in the door. "Well?" She asked urgently.

"It's not all bad," Jeff said, "I couldn't see a thing, only reflections until I was about four feet away from the door, then I could see your outline. At the door, I could see you pretty well. He probably caught a peek of you before you bolted." Jeff finished.

Leanne felt queasy, then she thought of something else. She led Jeff to the sitting room where the window was open. "Look at the window, do you think he heard us? Heard me come on you earlier? He said he was in the side yard all afternoon."

"Probably not honey, he said he was working. He was probably making noise. If he heard anything he didn't know what it was." Jeff gave her a hug and let her go.

"I'm not as sure as you." As she was saying this Leanne realized her blush had turned to a tingle on her skin. She felt funny and couldn't describe it. She realized she was still walking around the house mostly naked despite the scare, with the curtains open. She pushed the thought out of her head.

"Jeff, I want to install a camera at the back of the house, it will make me feel safer while you're away. Let's finish making dinner." As she moved to the kitchen she could feel the fringe of her lace baby doll brushing against her bum and her pubic mound and her thoughts returned to Jeff's upcoming business trip.

******

The next day was Friday, and Cindy was her usual, cheerful, self in the morning.

As Jeff arrived, she came into his office behind him and closed the door. As she described the workday morning, she casually undressed in front of him, it almost seemed normal, routine. She was wearing a button-up knit dress, it hugged her curves tightly and displayed her body.

Jeff watched and listened as she unbuttoned the dress and pushed it off her shoulders exposing her significant breasts in a cream coloured push up bra. "There are three calls this morning you have to make first, Jeff."

"Yes, OK. I see them here on my desk." Jeff sat on his desk watching Cindy as she shimmied the dress over her hips and bent to push it down her legs.

"Then you have a meeting with management, I'm not sure about what," Cindy said as she stepped out of the dress and reached behind her to undo the bra. The motion arched her back and displayed her impressive tits toward Jeff.

"Oh, I think I know what they want to talk about, I'll tell you about it later," Jeff said, thinking about the conference next week.

"Ok," Cindy replied. "There are a few other calls I put on your desk for after the meeting." Cindy had pushed her cream coloured lace panties down her legs and was bent over, stepping her high heels out of them. Her significant, perfect breasts were hanging beneath her and Jeff reached out to hold one, lifting its weight in his hand. He could feel her nipple press into his palm. He gently pulled it straight down.

"We don't have a lot of time before you have to make those calls, but I could fuck your cock with my mouth. I would love to have some of your hot cum in my tummy to start the day! It will help me get through the busy morning." Cindy stood, Jeff loved how she changed gears from work to sex in an instant. Once again he marvelled at how lucky he was to have both Leanne and Cindy taking care of him.

Just then the phone rang on Jeff's desk. Cindy stretched her nude body over the desk to look at the display. Jeff took the opportunity to use one hand to gently feel her hanging breasts everywhere, and the other to touch her smooth ass, feel its cleft and run his fingertips to her lips. "Oh, it's your wife Jeff, you should answer."

Jeff reluctantly removed his hands from Cindy and stood, moving near his chair to pick up the phone. "Hi, honey, what's up?" Cindy had moved with him and went to her knees, undoing his pants, smiling up at him.

"I just wanted to talk to you, and then talk to Cindy to invite her out shopping this afternoon. Could you spare her this afternoon?" Cindy had pulled his pants and boxers down releasing Jeff's partially erect cock, hanging lewdly in front of her. He sat down on the edge of the chair and Cindy reached behind her neck with both hands to pull her hair back. The motion stretched her body and lifted her breasts in front of him. She then leaned over his legs, her nipples grazing his thighs then resting on them as her mouth engulfed his semi-hard cock. Cindy had moved her long dark hair to one side where it rested against his leg. She looked up at him and smiled around his growing cock.

"Um, yes, our afternoon is quite light, I could spare Cindy." Jeff was looking at Cindy's face, at the mention of her name she gave a questioning look while swirling her tongue around his cock. He could feel it firming in her mouth, her dark hair was tickling his thigh and it was distracting him from the call. "Is there anything else?" He asked.

"Yes, I bought a camera this morning and someone's installing it this afternoon on the back of the house. It's just a wifi camera but it has infrared for the dark. I just wanted you to know." Leanne paused, "is Cindy around?"

"Umm, yes, she's here." Jeff's concentration was being challenged. Cindy was bobbing slowly up and down on his tip while darting her tongue around the most sensitive spots on his cock. Her hand was stroking, pulling on his frenulum with each downstroke. She was doing her best to make him come quickly. He could feel her breasts pressing on his legs with each downstroke and her hair felt wonderful on his thigh.

"Is she naked in your office right now Jeff?" His wife asked.

"Yes." He gasped.

"What's she doing Jeff?"

"She sucking my cock, Leanne. She's trying to make me come." Jeff's arousal level surged, talking to his wife so openly while Cindy was licking and sucking his cock.

"Is she doing a good job on your cock?" Leanne asked. He could tell from her voice she was enjoying this.

"Yes, it feels great. I just wish she was going a bit deeper right now." Jeff replied.

"Well, take your slut's hair and pull her mouth onto your cock deeper, Jeff. A sluts body is there to be used." Leanne's voice had taken a husky tone.

Jeff reached and grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair, her eyes opened and she looked at him. On the next downstroke, he pulled her head down onto his lap, pushing her mouth onto his cock deeper. When the tip of his cock hit the back of her mouth he came, spurting hot cum directly down her throat. Using her hair he pulled her mouth back and forth on his cock while he came. He wondered if she could feel the cum being pumped from his balls with the hand gently holding them.

Jeff wasn't sure if he made any noise when he came, but Leanne seemed to know. "Did you come, Jeff? Did you come in her mouth?"

"Yes, right down her throat," Jeff replied.

"Good. That's what your slut Cindy is for Jeff, to take all of your cum when I'm not around. Now, put her on the phone."

Cindy was on her knees in front of Jeff, her breasts on full display to him. He handed her the phone, "Leanne wants to talk to you about going shopping," Jeff said, his head still spinning.

Cindy stood and straddled Jeff's lap, sitting on him. She took the phone and fed one her full breasts into his mouth. "Hi Leanne, this is Cindy."

Jeff could only hear one side of the conversation, but they were obviously making arrangements to meet. Cindy pulled her nipple from Jeff's mouth and fed him the other one. "Perfect, I'm looking forward to it! Thank you so much, Leanne, I'll see you there."

She hung up the phone and smiled delightedly at Jeff, "thank you so much, Jeff, you and your wife are so generous! I'm really looking forward to meeting Leanne." She hugged him, her breast pressing into his mouth.

"We thought it was only fair, Cindy. I'm sure dressing for me like this has been expensive," Jeff said, releasing her nipple.

"Finding sexy work clothes is expensive enough, the slutty underwear I tease you with has been challenging to afford," Cindy replied, still straddling his lap.

Jeff liked how openly she talked about it. "Maybe you can find more panties to decorate your hot slutty body for me, but leave your pussy uncovered. I liked my cum leaking down your thighs when you wore the fishnet suit," he said.

Cindy beamed at his words, "Ok, we'll look." She stood up and moved to her clothes by the door. "If I'm going to take the afternoon off, to look at slutty clothes with your wife, we really have to get to work," she said.

As she was dressing, Jeff remembered, "oh, I forgot to tell you. They've asked me to give our company's presentation at the industry conference next week. It will be two nights out of town, but I was hoping you'd come with me as my assistant and help organize all of the material. I'm sure my meeting with the managers this morning is about the conference. Will you come with me?"