Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy squealed and ran over to him. She hugged him and gave him a kiss. "That's so exciting! I knew they would notice everything we did." She leaned closer to his ear and said softly, "I would love to come with you, and if you let me, before you and after you too." She giggled and let him go. "Now get to work."

The morning was busy, as Cindy expected, and they didn't have time to play. Jeff still enjoyed the view down her top when she bent over the desk, even though he knew she would strip for him if he asked. He also still enjoyed having his hand up her dress touching her thighs and her pussy when she bent over the desk next to him. He did both of these things automatically now, and Jeff assumed Cindy enjoyed it too because she kept giving him the opportunity.

Soon enough lunchtime approached.

Cindy popped into Jeff's office, "I'm leaving shortly to meet Leanne, do you need anything before I go?"

Jeff was nervous about his wife meeting Cindy, but he hid it. "No, I don't think so. I can hold down the fort here for an afternoon."

Cindy closed the door and walked up to Jeff. "You know, when I see your wife I want the last thing in my mouth to have been your hard, dripping cock. Do you mind?" She asked as she lowered herself to her knees and undid his pants.

Jeff didn't answer the rhetorical question and lifted his hips so Cindy could pull his pants down. He held her dark hair back. As she lowered her mouth to his cock, she asked, "so what are you hoping for when Leanne and I go shopping?"

He wasn't hard a moment ago, but he was now, watching Cindy's pretty mouth engulf his cock. Her tongue swirled and darted around, it's tender wetness teasing him. He watched her eyes close as she waited for an answer.

"Mmmm, I want you to buy all kinds of slutty clothes for me, Cindy. To wear here in the office and when we're at the conference." Jeff said.

"Mmm-hmm," Cindy said around his cock, nodding. She pulled her mouth off his cock for a moment. "What else Jeff?"

He watched her tongue reach out and contact his cock before engulfing him again. "I'm hoping you and Leanne get along. I'm hoping she finds some slutty clothes to wear for me too. Leanne has such a hot body, I wish she would show it off more."

Cindy was pumping his shaft with her mouth and hand, tongue darting and swirling. "Mmm-hmm."

"Yesterday, a neighbour saw her in a sexy transparent nighty, through our back door. It turned me on, Cindy. I don't know why. I imagined him seeing her completely naked, spread open for him. On her knees and on her back. I imagined him watching as she touched her own pussy, her clit, fucking herself with a toy, making herself come while he watched." Jeff was on the verge of coming, talking about this.

"Mmm-hmm," Cindy said again around his cock, nodding, still teasing and stroking his shaft.

"Oh, god, Cindy. Maybe my wife will show him some of the slutty outfits she buys today. Maybe Leanne will show her sexy married body to him, tease him with it." Jeff could feel his orgasm rising, fuelled by his own words and Cindy's work on his cock.

"Mmm-hmm," Cindy agreed, nodding her head on his cock.

"Ohhh, Cindy, I want her to strip for him, spread open for him and make herself come while he watches. I want him to have an excellent view of her wet cunt when she comes!" Jeff came hard, thinking of the scene he created in his head. His hot cum pumped into Cindy's ready and eager mouth.

"Mmmmm," Cindy said on his cock as she collected his cum and swallowed.

Cindy stood and leaned over to give Jeff a kiss in the cheek. As she did she whispered to him, "I'll give Leanne a kiss too when I see her, with my cummy mouth." She smiled and left him with his pants down, his wet cock laying flaccid in his lap.

******

Cindy walked through the mall with a bounce in her step, she was finally going to meet Leanne!

The last few weeks were a sexy blur. Waiting for Jeff to notice her displays and touches was the hardest part and she was thrilled when he finally decided to take what she was offering. At first, all Cindy wanted was to be the best assistant to Jeff she could be. If helping him clear his mind so he could concentrate by stripping for him and teasing the cum from his cock with her sexy body, it only seemed correct she should help him this way. One of the duties expected of her.

Her need to be the best assistant she could be, for Jeff, originally drove her to offer herself to him so overtly. Once she found out Leanne knew about their erotic encounters, it grew into something more.

Cindy took immense sexual pleasure from texting Leanne, openly, about having sex with Jeff. At home, she coaxed many orgasms from her own spread pussy thinking about Leanne seeing the photos Jeff sends from his phone. The first time Leanne texted her 'I left Jeff frustrated, please take care of him' Cindy felt her pussy cream, and she almost came sitting on the bus and squeezing her thighs.

Cindy recognized Leanne as she approached their meeting spot from photos on Jeff's desk. Leanne looked at her and smiled. Perhaps Leanne recognized her from photos Jeff had sent from his phone. Leanne stood to greet her with a small hug. True to her word, Cindy gave her a peck on the cheek.

"It's so good to meet you, Leanne," Cindy said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too, although the circumstances are weird," Leanne responded.

Both ladies look at each other for a moment then burst out giggling.

Leanne stopped giggling first. She looked around to make sure no one could overhear, and said, "let's clear the air, Cindy. I'm really looking forward to buying you some clothes. Things Jeff will enjoy seeing you in, and taking off of you. Our sex life has never been better, all due you the two of you playing at the office."

Cindy sat at the table with Leanne. She was happy Leanne broke the ice with her comment and decided to go for broke, "Oh, I'm so happy you feel that way. These last few weeks have been wonderful, I love coming to work knowing part of my job is to keep Jeff's cock happy. Thank you so much for sharing him with me!"

"Cindy, I don't know if I could have stopped him, with your amazing body enticing him. I mean, look at you. Any man would want to have you naked." Leanne said.

Cindy appraised Leanne with an up and down look, "I may have these tits, but you have the whole package, Leanne. Blonde, tight, toned body with your fair complexion and your lovely figure. I bet you can find cute dresses to fit your body right off the rack. I sure can't." Cindy finished by looking down at her chest.

"Did Jeff tell you about the conference, Cindy?" Leanne asked.

"Oh, yes! Two nights away at a hotel with your husband. I can't wait!" Cindy felt awkward talking to Leanne about this but it was starting to feel more exciting than weird. "I'll fuck him so well for you Leanne, I promise to take good care of him."

"Just so long as he tells me all about it Cindy, and comes home to my pussy," Leanne said smiling.

Leanne took Cindy by the hand and stood. "Let's get shopping Cindy. We have to keep Jeff happy."

The next two hours went by fast. Cindy couldn't believe how generous Leanne was being, and she appreciated it. Leanne had a great eye for what would look good on Cindy's body. They even found some dresses to fit Cindy, top and bottom, off the rack. This was rare due to Cindy's well-endowed chest.

Leanne directed them into a risqué shop with the comment "there's lots of slutty things in here Cindy. Go get a fitting room, I'll bring us some to try on."

Cindy was shown to a large fitting room by a staff member. There were mirrors on all sides and she was amazed at how huge it was. There were a chair and a small sofa, and bottles of water on a shelf. Leanne arrived shortly with some clothes, letting herself in and locking the door behind her. "This fitting room is huge, Leanne!"

"I know. Nice, isn't it? I think sometimes couples use these rooms together. I've been meaning to bring Jeff here, try some things on for him, see if he'll fuck me in here." Leanne said grinning. "Here, let's try these on." Leanne handed her a white bra and panty set and started undressing.

Cindy excitedly undressed too. They had each been trying clothes and underwear on all afternoon, but they hadn't undressed in front of each other. It felt like something sisters would do. She didn't deliberately watch Leanne undress but it was impossible to avoid due to all the mirrors.

Leanne's breasts stood up firmly, they aren't as big as my tits but they're big enough thought Cindy.

"I wore this same set in pink yesterday afternoon for Jeff, I think he really liked it," Leanne said. "The white set should be your size."

Cindy watched Leanne start to put on a black set and realized they weren't going to really cover anything. She started to put on hers. "I don't know Leanne, these kinds of things never fit me well, my girls are too big."

Leanne had her bra and panty set on, and Cindy thought she looked beautiful. Leanne tilted her head and cocked her hip. 'She could be a model' thought Cindy. Her pert breasts were held up and pushed forward, their pink tips pointing straight out. The panties looked small, but normal from the front. Cindy knew they weren't normal from the back. The black contrasted nicely with Leanne's smooth pale skin.

"Give them a try Cindy, they're expensive, maybe they'll work," Leanne said and smiled.

The structure of Cindy's larger shelf bra was certainly robust. She put it on and Leanne helped her do it up tight, then appraised it from the front. "Hmm, your not quite straight Cindy." Leanne reached forward and lifted one of Cindy's breasts and straightened it in on the cupped shelf. Leanne's fingers felt cool and delicate on her breast, gentle. Leanne didn't touch her nipple but Cindy felt it firm and crinkle slightly. She shivered.

Cindy decided she enjoyed Leanne's delicate fingers on her bare skin. "I don't think these panties are sitting quite right Leanne, can you check?" Cindy turned and leaned forward on the chair, spreading her legs and looking back at Leanne behind her,

"Oh, ok," Leanne replied and knelt behind Cindy.

Cindy felt exposed and naughty. The panties did nothing to hide her sex, they just framed her bum and pussy lips from behind. Cindy felt Leanne's fingers adjusting the edges of the panties, sliding under and adjusting while touching her bare, sensitive lips. "I love having your husband cock there, his fingers too, playing with me," Cindy said to Leanne.

"I can see why he likes to play with you Cindy, you have a perfect slutty body for him," Leanne said and Cindy felt Leanne gently open her lips. "These panties look wonderful on you, I think Jeff will like them. Do you mind if I take a photo and send it to him?"

"No, go ahead. Send your husband a close up photo of my bare cunt, Leanne." Cindy spread her legs wider, she could feel her lips hanging down, swollen now, needy." She heard Leanne get her phone and snap a photo.

"There, I texted your pussy to Jeff," Leanne said, giggling. Both of them stood and faced the same mirror. "Your tits are amazing Cindy, I can see why my husband wants you to strip for him every day," Leanne said.

Cindy looked at her breasts on the shelf bra. It hardly sagged under the significant load and her breasts were lewdly pushed straight forward, her brown firm nipples leading the way. Cindy turned to each side and was amazed at how sexy it looked. "Ohh, this is sexy Leanne. I'm going to love feeding my nipples into Jeff's mouth wearing this." She smiled and leaned forward again. "Jeff asked me to get some panties that don't cover anything. He said he likes my pussy leaking his cum onto my thighs."

"Let's send Jeff some photos of us," Leanne said.

"Ok!" Cindy responded and put her arm around Leanne. Facing the mirror she pulled Leanne tight to her side. Both sets of breasts were offered forward on the shelf bras below their smiling faces. Leanne snapped a photo and sent it to Jeff.

They took a few other photos, one using the mirror to get a shot from behind, both of their legs spread to show their pussy lips to the camera.

"Well, these are keepers," Leanne said and started taking off the shelf bra. Cindy needed help getting hers off because it was so tight. When they were both nude Leanne picked up some colourful mesh bodysuits. "Jeff sure talked about the day you wore the black mesh suit, I thought we should buy more. Something to wear when you're lounging in the hotel room with Jeff," Leanne said, handing a bright pink one to Cindy.

The mesh was smaller, tighter than the one she wore for Jeff before. Cindy stretched it out to put on her body. They both sat on the couch as they carefully fed their legs into the mesh, Cindy's was bright pink and Leanne's a dark purple. It took some effort but they managed to get them on. Cindy felt her nipples slipping past the mesh as she adjusted it on her chest. Both of her nipples were standing up from the stimulation.

"Ohh, it teases my nipples, putting this on," Cindy said and looked at Leanne. Her pale pink nipples were standing up too and poking through the mesh. Since Leanne's chest wasn't s big, the small holes weren't stretched as much and the soft mesh material looked like it was pinching her nipples at the base. They stood and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god, we look sexy!" Leanne remarked, smiling into the mirror.

"Yours isn't quite even, Leanne," Cindy said and turned to her. "With these mesh suits, it's important they're centred on your tits and hips properly."

Cindy pulled the mesh taut across Leanne's breast, softly pinching her nipple harder with the mesh, then pulled it away from her body causing the mesh to pull on her nipple as it popped through.

"Oh!" Leanne remarked, but she held still.

Cindy did the same with Leanne's other nipple with the mesh, popping her nipple through the tightly pulled mesh. "Did that feel good, Leanne?" Cindy asked softly.

"Oh, yes, it did," Leanne said embarrassed.

"Good. It's not quite right yet," Cindy said and moved the mesh again, pulling the holes as tight as she dared. Leanne's hard, pink nipple popped through again, then Cindy adjusted the mesh on her other breast the same way. "There, much better," Cindy said. Leanne looked disappointed.

"You don't need to move them again?" Leanne asked hopefully, arching her back to push her breasts toward Cindy.

"No, your tits are nice and centred now, but we have to adjust your pussy," Cindy said kneeling in front of Leanne. "The hole in the mesh to access your wet pussy isn't quite straight."

Cindy moved the mesh on Leanne's hips and mound, not being shy about touching her everywhere. The backs of Cindy's fingers were in constant gentle contact with Leanne's lips and mound. Leanne was quivering and Cindy could see her lips swelling and getting pinker.

"Sit down and spread your legs Leanne, I want to check your pussy in a spread position," Cindy said.

"Ok," Leanne didn't hesitate, sitting and spreading her legs with her hips on the edge of the couch. Cindy watched as Leanne's pink lips opened, showing glistening wetness inside.

"Now let me check," Cindy dropped the pretence of adjusting the purple mesh and her fingers gently parted Leanne's lips, tracing around her wet opening. Cindy spread the cream between her lips around the inside of her slit, collecting more as it appeared and pressing it all the way up to her hooded clit.

"Ohhh, that feels good," Leanne said, her eyes closed now.

"Are you looking forward to seeing photos of what Jeff and I do in the hotel room?" Asked Cindy, still playing with Leanne's wet, open pussy.

"Ohh, yes. I want his cock in you all the time. I want you to dress slutty and tease him constantly, Cindy," Leanne answered.

"I will Leanne, I'll take every drop of his cum." Cindy had worked into a rhythm on Leanne's pussy, playing with her labia, teasing her opening, gently touching her clit. The hood was slowly pulling back revealing her bright pink clit beneath. "I'm looking forward to cuddling up to him naked at night, his soft cock pressed against my tummy or my back. If I feel him get hard in the night, I'll scoot down and take him in my mouth, try to make him come in his sleep," Cindy said.

"Ohhh, god, Cindy. Please do it for him, suck his cock in his sleep." Leanne was pressing her pussy toward Cindy's fingers, her needy opening was dripping cream constantly now.

"I want you to dress slutty while were away Leanne. Wear things you think Jeff would like, and send us photos of your body. You should tease your pussy and come on your fingers while looking at the photos we send and thinking of what we might be doing." Cindy was watching Leanne's open pussy and was contemplating pushing fingers into her wet cunt. "Don't be shy, Jeff wants you to dress more slutty for him, show yourself off for him. Practice while were away." Cindy was flipping Leanne's bare clit back and forth continuously now, she could see Leanne's tight, needy, pussy hole twitching.

"Oh god Cindy, please don't stop," Leanne said, breathing hard. Cindy could tell she was finding it difficult to talk. "But my neighbour might see me, ohhhh god, he might see me naked, Cindy."

"Good, Jeff wants him to see you nude. Jeff wants you to show your body to him." Cindy pushed two fingers into Leanne's wet cunt, just to the first knuckle, and left them there. She curled them toward Leanne's g-spot, feeling Leanne clench them.

"Ohhhh," Leanne moaned, "he does? Jeff wants our neighbour to see me naked?"

"Not only naked, Leanne," Cindy said, pushing her fingers deeper while continuing to play with Leanne's clit. "Jeff wants you to strip for your neighbour, and play with your sexy pussy for him to see. He wants you to come on your fingers while your neighbour watches your sexy, naked body. Jeff wants you to push toys in your cunt while your neighbour watches," Cindy said, sawing her fingers in and out of Leanne's tight, needy ring. Cindy could see Leanne's entire body blush.

Cindy continued, "Jeff told me all of this while he came in my mouth, just before I left to meet you."

Leanne yelped and her orgasm exploded on Cindy's fingers. "Oh god, I'll do it Cindy!, I'll do it for Jeff! I'll strip and let my neighbour watch me come!"

Cindy felt Leanne's hips tense and felt her tight wet ring clench her fingers. She kept stroking Leanne's clit as she came, teasing a bigger orgasm out of her blushing, pink body.

"Good, come on my fingers thinking about his eyes on your body. Imagine he's watching us right now," Cindy said, coaxing more delicious clenches from Leanne's pussy.

Leanne's orgasm settled and Cindy could see her entire body had blushed a bright pink under the mesh bodysuit. Cindy removed her fingers and Leanne closed her legs looking embarrassed. "Oh Cindy, what you must think of me!"

Cindy sat beside her on the couch and hugged her, pressing her breasts against Leanne. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked.

"Yes," said Leanne.

"Did we hurt anyone?" Cindy questioned.

"No," Leanne answered.

"Then no harm done," Cindy said, releasing the hug and pulling back. "I'll let you tell Jeff about what we did. Make sure his cock is inside of you when you tell him. I only wish I could be playing with your clit while he fucked you and you were telling him," Cindy finished and smiled.

Leanne blushed again at Cindy's words, but smiled and said, "I think I'll wear this purple bodysuit when I tell him."

They stood and looked at the remaining lingerie Leanne had selected. Both shimmied out of their bodysuits and set them aside to purchase.

They went through the rest of the pile quickly, trying things on, most going in the 'keep' pile. Sometimes Leanne had to run out to get a different size for Cindy to fit her impressive tits. Cindy noticed each time she did this Leanne was less careful to cover up. If anyone else was in the shop they were getting quite the show. Certainly of Leanne's bare legs flashing under a short robe, sometimes of her firm, pink tits under the hastily held together robe.