Jeffrey's Divorce and Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When she was selected as Janet's Secretary after about six weeks she began wearing more expensive and more revealing clothes. By the time she had been in the new position for six months her entire wardrobe had changed. It was still ok for business but it pushed the limits of what was the correct business attire if you follow my meaning. Her skirts were short and blouses thin and sexier. She didn't own any business slacks. I questioned her about this and told her it made her look like she was trolling for men at work. That made her extremely angry and I was cut off for several days before we resumed sexual relations."

"Before Amy was promoted to Administrative Assistant's Secretary we had sex 4-6 days a week. After she became Janet's assistant sex dropped to 2 to 3 days per week. Now that she is Howard's Administrative Assistant I am lucky to get laid once a week. She seems to stay as far away from me as she can when she comes home late from work and I am not even allowed to see her nude those nights or touch her sexually. She says she is too tired and needs to relax. It's even worse the days she gets back from her long trips."

Homer sat pondering and reviewing the written notes he had taken. He occasionally asked probing questions to fill in some blanks. Finally he said, "OK Jeff. With the addresses and signed releases you gave me in the cafe I think I can get started. If I need anything else I have your number."

Jeff tried to relax but all he could think about was Amy and their problems. Finally Sunday afternoon he decided to return home. Before he left Steelville Jeff called Amy to let her know he was on his way back. His family didn't want him to go so soon but understood. The closer to home Jeff got the more nervous he became. When he pulled into his driveway there was a strange car in front of the garage door behind Amy's side. Jeff opened the door and drove into the garage. He walked into the house carrying his luggage and saw Amy's boss Howard sitting in the living room. Amy wasn't in the room that he could see.

When Howard saw Jeffery he stood up and said, "Jeffie we need to have a talk. Why don't you just leave that luggage there and come in here a few minutes. We need to get some things straight then I will let Amy finish filling you in."

Jeff was immediately furious. Not only had this asshole called him Jeffie but also he was giving him orders in his own house! He walked into the living room and confronted Howard. "I don't like being called Jeffie Howie and I especially don't like being ordered around in my own house. I suggest you just get your ass out of here before I decide to throw you through that door."

Howard laughed and sat back down. He said, "You can try to throw me out but I don't think you are man enough to do it. I do know if you don't change your attitude you will be in a world of hurt. Now sit down and shut up until I finish telling you how things are going to be from now on. Your attitude has upset Amy and because of that she messed up a very important contract for me Friday evening. I lost a contract that would have been worth several hundred thousand dollars because she couldn't keep her mind on the negotiations. I had three very disgruntled visitors this weekend and you're to blame young man."

"I want you ease up on Amy and let her do the job I hired her to do. She is one of the best assistants I have ever had and her negotiating powers are second to none. Your accusations and demands have messed up her ability to concentrate and I will not allow that to continue. You have a little pissant job for a two bit company and think you are controlling the ball in this game. Well let me tell you sonny boy. I can buy and sell you several times over and don't for a minute think I will allow you to mess up my business. Now when Amy comes in here you listen to her and give her your support or it will be the biggest mistake of your life." After he said that Howard stood and sneered at Jeffery before he turned and walked out the front door.

Jeffery was sitting there in shock when he heard the bedroom door open. He watched Amy quietly walk into the room and take a chair facing him. "Honey I'm sorry Howard had to be so rough on you. I tried to talk him out of it but he was so angry when he found out why I was upset Friday. The final straw was when I was so upset I couldn't help with the negotiations Friday evening. I begged him to let me try and reason with you but he wouldn't let me."

"Honey you know he is right though. You have an MBA from Wharton for God's Sake. You don't need to work for a damn feed store. Just support me for the next year or two until I can get a better job then we can leave this town for a larger city where we can make some real money. I'm making contacts that can help you get a really powerful position in a good company."

"Howard says if you don't leave things alone he will ruin you and Honey he can do it. About four years ago a couple of his assistants husbands started doing just what you are doing. He had this same type conversation with them but they wouldn't let it go. They divorced their wives and caused the women so much upset they were useless to him. He had to replace both his Admin Assistant and her Secretary at the same time. He ruined the two ex husbands. He has friends on the police force and in business all over this area. The two men lost their jobs, lost their wives and had to leave the area. They couldn't get good references and had to take menial jobs. Oh, Jeff I don't want that to happen to you-to us. I hate the thought of Mr. Harriman doing that to us. Please just help me do my job. I promise to pay more attention to you."

Jeff sat back in his seat and stared at Amy. "I can't believe you just said that Amy," he said. "All I asked of you. All I expect from you is what we vowed before God and family and friends when we got married. I'm sure you remember them-for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part, and here to I pledge my faithfulness."

"I understand a certain amount of travel and late work is possible but I think you are carrying it way too far. I will not accept things as they are currently. If you already haven't cheated on me and ended this marriage and if you want this marriage to last we need to make some changes." After saying that Jeff stood and took his bags into the bedroom to unpack. He heard Amy crying while he worked.

The next three weeks went on as before. Amy worked late and when she came home she wouldn't let Jeff near her sexually. He got a quick peck on the lips or cheek and she would run off for a soak in the tub. She took a long business trip with Howard and her Secretary. Jeff was so angry with Amy that the two times she tried to get him to have sex with her he refused.

Friday of the third week Homer called Jeff at work. "Jeffery I'm afraid you were right. In fact this may be the worst case of cheating and betrayal by a wife I've seen for several years. Can you get back home this weekend so I can give you the report and explain what we've come up with?"

Jeffery sighed and said, "Damn. I was afraid of that. Sure Homer. Amy's off on another long business trip as you know. All I had to look forward to was sitting in the house alone again. She doesn't plan to be home until Sunday sometime as I'm sure you remember. Shall we meet tomorrow morning at the Resort-say about ten am?"

Jeffery didn't even bother to call Amy or leave her a note in the house. He knew it was useless to call her on her cell. She never answered calls when she was at her business meetings or on her business trips. He just left. He took enough clothes to stay away for several days. After all, he worked for the family business so he really didn't need his business attire unless he was going to some important meeting. He had none planned so only took one suit and a couple of "office casual" outfits and lots of everyday clothes.

Jeff had called his parents and grandparents with the news he was coming so they had his cabin unlocked and stocked for him when he arrived. Grandpa Jim and his father Paul met him at the resort. His father hugged him and said, "I'm damn sorry son. Homer wouldn't tell me what he found of course since it's your business but he said it was damn bad."

Jim looked at Jeffery and stepped up to him. He gave him a big hug and whispered, "I know what you're going to be going through. I was there several years ago. I'll be around after Howard leaves or if you want I can sit in with you."

Jeff looked at the two men and thought about it for a moment. He said, "What the hell. I'm sure this is the end of my marriage and if Howard has what I think he has I really don't care if the bitch is embarrassed. If she cheated the marriage is over so what do I care if you see some skin? Come if you want to."

After that, they settled Jeff into his cabin and all went back to the main house for supper. Afterwards they sat on Jim's patio with their drinks and watched the sun go down. Jeff sighed and said, "You know I really miss this. It almost killed me when Amy wouldn't move back here after we graduated. If I hadn't loved her so much I think I would have come home without her and we wouldn't have even gotten married. If this goes the way I think it will I want to move our research offices back here if you don't mind."

Jim looked at Paul then said, "Well son. I don't have a problem with that and I don't suppose anyone else will either. I'll check to be sure but you just plan on making the move. It'll be nice to have most of the family here in town again anyway."

Finally about 11p.m. Grandmother Ann took a very inebriated Jeffery back to his cabin and tucked him into his bed-well figuratively speaking. She helped him into the building and sat him on his bed then helped him take his shoes and trousers off. He fell back and she pulled a blanket over him.

The next morning just after eight Abigail once again woke Jeff up. This time she knocked on the front door and when he answered she came into the living area carrying a pot of fresh coffee. "Mr. Fielding your grandmother told me to have this coffee with me when I woke you up. I'll put it on the stove to keep it warm. Do you want me to make you some breakfast before you have your meeting with Mr. Scroggins?"

Jeff poked his head out the bedroom door and said, "Thanks Abigail. If it's not too much trouble I would like some breakfast. What are my choices?"

Abigail smiled and said, "I can make a country breakfast with ham, sausage or bacon or a western omelet with what I have here or I can go back and get the pancake makings. Just let me know."

Jeff smiled and said, "The Western Omelet and hash browns sound great. While you're doing that I'll just grab a quick shower."

Abigail finished the meal and went to the bathroom door to let Jeff know it was ready. She knocked and didn't get an answer so opened it a crack to tell Jeff his breakfast was ready. She blushed at what she saw. Jeff was sitting nude on the toilet looking at a picture of Amy and crying. The mirror was steamy from his shower and he was only partly dry. Abigail pulled her head back and spoke louder into the crack, "Mr. Fielding. Your breakfast is done."

Jeff jumped and answered her in a cracked voice. "Thanks Amy Unhhh Abigail. I'll be right there."

Jeff was finishing his breakfast and talking to Abigail when his father and Grandfather arrived. Abigail jumped up, loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and said, "Oh, I'll get on back to the office now. I'm sorry I kept you so long." And ran out of the building.

The three men sat drinking coffee and visiting in a desultory fashion until Homer arrived about 9:45 a.m. All three men stood and Jeff let Homer into the cabin when he knocked. After they all shook hands Jeff asked, "Homer where do you want to sit? We can use the coffee table for written documents then if you have DVD's we will be here for the TV or we can go into the dining area."

Homer stood looking thoughtful then said, "Well, we would be more comfortable in here and if you want to watch the DVD while I'm here we can but I have seen it and would advise you to watch it alone or, even better just take it to an attorney without seeing it. I'm afraid it's pretty graphic Jeff. My written report would be more than sufficient if I were you. Some of our operatives are still watching Mrs. Fielding at her business meeting but this one is just like the others she has attended since we began watching her."

We have managed to get some recordings of the daytime activities and it appears they really do negotiate contracts and transact business during the day. After quitting time I'm afraid your wife, her boss and those involved in the negotiations begin to engage in sex. Most of the times we have followed her Mrs. Fielding spends the entire night having sex with their customers. Mr. Harriman joins in of course. Then the next morning she sleeps late before rejoining the negotiations for lunch and the afternoon session. Her assistant also participates in the 'orgies' but is not as deeply involved in the evening sessions in Springville."

"We haven't been able to get into the meetings she has at her office to see what goes on there. The few dinner meetings she has had in Springville Hotels have not resulted in anything sexual. She did have one private meeting in a closed room that we were unable to access. I don't know what went on there but the operative following her said there were questionable sounds coming from the room. He did follow her up to a room with two gentlemen. She stayed for about one hour then left. She did not look mussed when she left but as you know that proves nothing."

After getting the general information and documents from Homer Jeff thanked him and escorted him to the door. When he returned to the living area he saw his Father and Grandfather reading over the report. From time to time one of them would curse. Finally Jim threw the remainder of the report onto the table with an oath. He picked up the DVD packet, looked at it, then at Jeff and Paul. He handed it to Jeff and said, "Son I...well I looked at the pictures of your Grandmother and read all the reports. Son it makes it a lot worse if you see what she's doing. It's bad enough just reading it. What do you want to do with these things?"

Jeff stood holding the DVD packet then with a curse he walked to the player. While he was inserting the first DVD he said, "I don't think I can hurt much more and I just have to see it with my own eyes. I...well, I'll understand if you don't want to see any of this but I have to see at least the first little bit."

Jeff watched while his father and grandfather walked from the cabin then hit the play button. The DVD started with Amy, Mr. Harriman and four other men walking into a hotel room. Amy was giggling and playfully swatting at the men's hands as they fondled her. Her blouse was already unbuttoned and he could tell she had no bra on. Her beautiful breasts were waggling from side to side and her nipples were already hard as rocks. The camera zoomed in and he could see a hicky on her left breast. The date stamp on the DVD showed this was taken the week after he had authorized the surveillance.

When the door closed Amy turned and wrapped her arms around a distinguished older man. They moved into a deep sensual kiss. His hands slid up her sides and his thumbs began flicking her nipples. While he did this two of the other men were slipping her skirt and blouse off her. Jeff could hear her moan when one of the men began playing with her shaved cunt. She spread her legs so he could have better access.

For about five minutes Amy stood in the center of a circle of men kissing and letting them fondle her. They undressed and she began playing with their cocks too. Howard had not undressed. When he saw all the others were naked and involved with each other he said, "My room is just through that door," and pointed to the connecting door. "If you need anything just let me know. Otherwise, you all just play until you get tired. I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow morning at 10 a.m."

Howard walked through the connecting door and pulled it partly closed. The men pushed Amy back to the bed and she fell backwards on it. The older man was definitely in charge. The other three deferred to him and didn't approach Amy until he had chosen his 'position'. The older man crawled between Amy's splayed legs and used his hands to open up her pussy lips. He looked at her bare shaven cunt, grinned and began licking her. Jeff could tell when his tongue first touched her clit. She jerked and thrust her hips up. He heard her moan then she placed both her hands on his head.

Two of the other men selected a breast and began kissing and sucking her nipples. The remaining man climbed on the bed, kneeling and offered his cock to Amy. She turned her head, smiled and opened her mouth. He fed his stiff rod into her while she moaned.

Jeff was trembling while he watched Amy get ganged. Amy was moaning and thrusting her hips toward the invading tongue and at the same time she was twisting and pushing her breasts toward the two men sucking on them. After about five minutes she screamed out in an orgasm. Her legs clamped on the head of the man eating her out as she pulled his head tighter to her cunt.

After Amy relaxed the silver headed man pulled his head back and grinned. He said, "Damn Amy. Doesn't that husband of yours take care of you at all? I think you're hotter than you were last month when we were in Springville."

While he was talking to Amy he was crawling up between her legs and positioning his cock to enter her glistening cunt. Amy's hips were tilting upward to receive him and making small thrusting motions. She pulled the cock from her mouth and moaned, "Please. Please hurry and fuck me Aaron."

Aaron nudged the head of his cock into Amy's cunt then set his hips. He tensed and slammed deeply into her, thrusting 3/4 of his length into her on the first thrust. Amy screamed and grabbed his hips. He pulled back about half way and she slammed her hips upward as Aaron slammed into her again. He went all the way in on this thrust and then held himself inserted, making small circular motions with his hips as he teased Amy's clit. She was trying to thrust against him and finally he began meeting her thrust for thrust.

Jeff watched as he sped up, faster and faster. His balls drew up tightly against the base of his cock and Jeff heard him yell out, "UNHHHH." Aaron slammed into Amy as hard as he ever had and held himself tightly against her. Jeff watched as his ass clenched and released, his ball sack contracting and releasing as he pumped his seed into his wife. That was what Amy needed to push her over the edge. She locked her ankles behind his thighs and rapidly thrust her hips against him several times.

Amy pulled the cock from her mouth and screamed. She was licking and jerking the cock in her hands as it too unloaded sperm. That man shot it all over her face. She tried to catch it with her mouth. When he finished Amy scraped the sperm off her face and breasts then licked it from her fingers.

The two men that had cum moved away from Amy and the other two took their places, once again pushing Amy to an orgasmic plateau. After they had all recovered somewhat Aaron took her once again, dressed and left. When he was going out the door he said, "Fuck the Slut as long as you want but remember we have a staff meeting at 830 tomorrow. We need to go over the contract one more time before Howard gets there."

At first the three remaining men took turns fucking Amy then one of them got on his back and held his cock up. "Here baby. Why don't you sit on this for me?"

Amy smiled and crawled over him, grasped his cock and slid her cunt down on it. She began riding him, going faster and faster. All at once the man reached up and stopped her. He pulled her down so she was laying on his chest. The man turned his head toward the two watchers and said, "Hey Frank. You have the longest cock. Get behind ole Amy and slip your cock into her cunt beside mine."