Jeffrey's Divorce and Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amy heard that she jerked her head up and tried to get up but the man she was laying on held her too tightly. Jeff watched with a roiling stomach when the man they called Frank crawled up behind Amy and grasped his cock. It was long. It looked like at least 8 inches and was slender too. Frank grasped his cock and placed it beside the other cock sticking in Amy's cunt and began pushing. It didn't seem to want to go in and Amy was grimacing, trying to pull away from him while she looked over her shoulder.

Finally Frank pulled back and Amy relaxed. She jumped when Frank reached down and gathered some juice and sperm that was draining from Amy's cunt. Frank rubbed the cum he had gathered over his cock and placed it against Amy's cunt lips and the cock already embedded in her. This time when he grabbed her hips and lunged forward the head of his cock popped into Amy beside the one already there.

Amy yelped and tensed up. Both men held still for a moment then Frank laughed when they felt Amy begin rocking back and forth. She was slowly pushing back on Frank and driving his cock deeper into her stretched out cunt. Jeff watched as she took a deep breath and slammed her ass back toward Frank taking the rest of his cock on that one thrust. When he was fully seated inside her Amy rested her head on the man below her for a moment then lifted it and gave him a deep sensual kiss.

During the kiss Amy began once more moving forward and pushing back, fucking herself on the two cocks invading her cunt. She was moaning almost non-stop now and her movements were speeding up. Shortly after her moans became loud enough for the microphones to pick up clearly Frank grabbed her hips tightly, leaned forward and began ramming into her fast and hard. He said, "Damn Joe. I'm about to cum. I don't think I built up to a cum this fast even the first time I had my cock in a pussy when I was sixteen!"

Joe groaned, "Me too. With both of us in her it's just so damn tight. Oh Shiiiiit," he said and grabbed Amy by the waist. He slammed his cock up into her and held her tightly. The camera showed his balls pull up against the base of his cock and Jeff watched as his crotch muscles clenched and released over and over as he pumped yet another load of sperm into Amy. Before Joe quit pumping his seed into Amy Frank groaned and pulled her ass to him as he pumped his load into her also.

Amy and the two men seemed to collapse in a pile. After they had lay together for a few minutes the men untangled themselves and rolled away from Amy. She was laying on her back now, legs splayed and huge blobs of white sperm draining out of her dilated cunt.

The third man looked at Amy laying there and without a word crawled between her legs and nudged his cock up to her draining cunt. As soon as he was safely notched in her hole he set his knees and slammed his entire length into her in one lunge. The whole bed shook when his pubic bone hit hers. Amy screamed and wrapped her arms and legs around him as they began to thrust against each other. He fucked her for nearly 15 minutes then rolled her over on top of him cowgirl style.

This man looked at his friends watching and said, "Hey guys. It's getting late and the boss wants us at that damn early meeting. What say we all fuck her at the same time then call it a night?" The two watchers smiled and moved toward the bed, Frank headed for Amy's ass and Joe for her head. They quickly positioned themselves and slid into Amy's well-used orifices. Jeff couldn't see her face very well but what he saw convinced him she loved what was happening to her.

The three men made Amy air tight, filling all three of her holes. They would fuck her until one of them was near cumming then switch. The man in her ass always went to her mouth, the man in her mouth went to her pussy and the man in her pussy fucked her in the ass. They kept her going for almost an hour before they came. Finally about 2 a.m. all three got dressed and left.

When the door closed on them Amy staggered up and walked into Howard's room. He was laying on his bed face up holding his erect cock straight up. Amy didn't say anything, just crawled over him and slid her cunt down on him, riding him to orgasm cowgirl style. She leaned forward and kissed him then rolled off him, returned to her room and fell onto the bed. She appeared to go to sleep immediately. The camera focused in on the sperm draining from her cunt and asshole, then the screen went black.

Jeff sat in silence a short time then stood, replaced the DVD in the envelope. He filed the DVD in the envelope with several others and poured himself a water glass of Glenlivet. Jeff walked to the porch of the cabin and was startled to see his grandfather sitting waiting on him. He was embarrassed because he felt the unshed tears running down his cheeks.

Jim stood and put his arm around his grieving Grandson. "Son," he said. "I know how you feel. I watched your Grandma Ann fuck her boss and tried to forget it with the Glenlivet. Son, it just don't work. Have your drink while we talk then let it go. Do what you have to do and move on with your life."

Jeff sat looking at his grandfather and said, "I need the name of a good divorce attorney. I may need a criminal attorney too. I'm going to make that asshole pay for this. He came into my house and threatened me. He took my wife from me. By God he's going to pay."

Jim thought about the situation and asked, "Did you know any of the men?"

Jeff shook his head 'no' and said, "Only Amy's boss. I have the first names of the four fucking her the week after I was here. I haven't looked at any of the other DVD's to see if I know any of them but I don't expect I will. She apparently only fucks customers. I expect it would be a coincidence if one of her customers was someone we dealt with for the store or its investment side and I'm sure none of our friends has had her."

"Tell you what son. You let me worry about getting even with Howard for you. I think I may be able to hurt him more than you can and not lay a hand on him. He's not as big a fish as he thinks. You just focus on the divorce and what has to be done for that while I do some checking on our Mr. Harriman and his friends."

Jim pulled his cell from his pocket and dialed a number. "Homer? This is Jim Fielding again. Homer I've got another job for you. Take that information you got for Jeff and find out the names of the men in the pictures. When you get their names, get everything else you can about them too. We want their wives names, their addresses, their place of employment, church, clubs, the works. I think we're going to teach those assholes not to mess around with married women. I could hear the DVD while Jeff played it and they were all laughing and talking about Amy's husband not taking care of her. They knew she was married. I also saw she was wearing her rings so there is no excuse. I think we're going to hit them in the pocketbook."

Jim thought some more and made another phone call. "Steve," he asked. "Steve this is Jim Fielding. I know it's the weekend but all you do Saturday is lay around. How would you like to come out to the resort and talk to my Grandson and me? He needs a good divorce attorney and I know you do a good job. Oh, hell, bring her too and I'll have Ann feed you both and make sure you get the good booze and wine. OK. We're in the honeymoon cabin. See you in about an hour."

After the two phone calls Jim looked at Jeff and said, "Come on. Let's sit on the back deck where we can watch the river while we wait on Steve. He's semi retired but he did a damn good job for me. When we get done with those assholes they'll wish they had never fucked with this family."

Jim and Jeff were sitting on the back deck still when they heard a car pull up in front of the cabin. They weren't off the deck when a distinguished older man walked around the side of the cabin and saw them. He looked at the bottle sitting on the table between them and said, "Hell, you didn't even have the courtesy to wait on me before you got into the good stuff. Pour me a stiff one and then let 'er rip. I've already got my recorder ready to go so I don't miss anything. When you start I'll turn it on and get the whole conversation on tape."

While they were pouring Steve a drink and getting settled they heard a car drive off. Jim started around front to see what was going on but Steve stopped him. He said, "Relax. That'll only be Jolene going over to your place. I told her if I didn't come back out to go on over there. Now give me that drink and let's get started. I want to get the business out of the way so we can get down to some serious drinking."

Jim laid out the framework of the problem and then Jeff filled Steve in on the meat of the matter. After they finished telling him all the facts Steve leaned back in his chair and steepled his hands under his chin. He seemed deep in thought for a moment then he asked, "Well what exactly do you want out of this Jeff? We can go for the jugular and follow a scorched earth policy or we can just go the silent easy route. I know you're hurting right now boy but think about things before we get started. Sometimes revenge backfires on you if you're thinking about something like that."

Jim opened his mouth to respond but Jeff beat him to the punch. He said, "I have an air tight Pre Nuptial agreement with Amy. I want to follow it to the letter. Basically it said if either of us is caught cheating they leave the marriage with only the amount they brought into the marriage. Anything we accumulate after the marriage becomes the sole property of the innocent party. If we have both cheated we leave with what we came into the marriage with plus half of the marital assets accumulated after marriage. I have not cheated so I want it all. I think in fact you have a copy of the agreement. I think your partner wrote it for me just before we married because you were out of the country."

Jeffery smiled and leaned back in his chair. He took a sip of his drink and said, "In fact, that Pre Nuptial agreement may turn out to be the best thing Amy ever did for me. I was so in love with her I would have happily married her without one. She insisted we get one because she told me she had two cousins an uncle and of course her father that had cheated and then got divorces. She said she always felt the injured party deserved a pound of flesh plus she didn't want to get left with a poorer lifestyle when-get that she actually said when-I got caught cheating. She felt she would deserve it all."

"I am really going to love sticking it to her with her own sword! After the way she has been dissing our family business and our home for so many years I think she deserves a comeuppance. I am pretty sure she never really understood the scope of our operation or the fact that we are worth millions and were even then. We have remained so low key that she thinks we only operate a little hick resort and a small feed store in 'Hicksville' as she puts it. Of course it helps that we never pay a dividend on the stock but rather plow the earnings back into the business. I do know the time or two I have bought or sold shares she has sneered because I am playing with a bunch of worthless paper."

When Jeff stopped talking Steve said in an excited manner, "We have a copy of the Pre Nuptial Agreement? We actually wrote it for you?" He laughed and continued, "If Solange wrote a pre nup for you it has teeth-especially if it says what you say it does. I'll check the files in the office when we get done here."

"When do you want this all to take place? Do you want to talk to her first and see if you can salvage anything from the relationship?"

Jeff sat thinking a moment and replied, "The sooner the better. I don't intend to return to the house except to gather my personal belongings and a few items of furniture to make living here easier. Grandpa has already said I can use this cabin for as long as I want. The corporation has made it part of my compensation package. If you need to reach me try my cell first then call here. I'll put an answering machine on the line as soon as I get it from my house in town in case you call when I'm out. Speaking of that, when do you think you can serve her? I'd really like to get my things before it gets out what we've done."

Steve thought a moment and said, "Well, if I find the Pre Nuptial agreement in the office I could have the paperwork finished Monday. I will file it with the court Monday evening or Tuesday morning then it is just a matter of getting someone to serve Amy in Springville. That can probably be done Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday."

Jeff smiled and said, "Fine. I'll wait until she is at work Tuesday before I begin to take things out of the house. I don't want to tip my hand too soon. I would like the papers to be served before Wednesday noon if at all possible because a lot of weeks they fly somewhere Wednesday afternoon for late week meetings. I would like her to try to 'work' with the knowledge I was divorcing her hanging over her head. I'd just as soon not have to face her boss again though. He threatened violence last time I walked into my house and found him there. I don't want to have to beat his ass and take a chance of going to jail for it."

Steve looked shocked and said in a loud voice, "What. You didn't tell me he threatened you when you explained he had talked to you about Amy once. What did he say exactly?"

Jeff said, "I don't remember exactly. Basically he told me he would ruin me and run me out of town if I didn't leave Amy alone. He said he had a lot of powerful people that would help him with that task. He also indicated he wasn't averse to using violence on me if he felt like it. I've slept since then and don't remember the conversation exactly."

Steve looked at Jeff and said, "Jeff before you go home I want you to pick up a small recorder. You should have it with you at all times and if you have occasion to talk to Amy, her boss or anyone else associated with this mess you need to tape if for me. We might get something useful from those conversations. I'll tell Homer to keep up the surveillance on Amy, your home and her 'business' dealings."

Jeff stayed in Steelville until early Tuesday morning then he took the resort one-ton box truck back to his home. One of his cousins went with him to help load the vehicle. Things didn't work out exactly as Jeff would have wanted them to. Steve apparently was very efficient because Amy came tearing into the house at shortly after 430 Tuesday afternoon. Jeff hadn't finished taking the things he wanted and she caught him. His cousin was in the back yard shed packing Jeff's tools so Amy didn't see him.

When she saw Jeff carrying a box to the truck she jumped in front of him. She was crying and said through her tears, "Jeff how could you do this to me? Just because I told you my job was as important to me as yours was and refused to quit now you think you can divorce me? And what's this about you getting all the marital assets. I worked my ass off for those things just like you did and you better believe I intend to get my share of them if you insist on this divorce!"

Jeff looked at her in disgust and said, "Amy I'm just following the letter of the Pre Nuptial agreement you insisted we make and that we both signed. Get your copy and read it if you don't believe me. In fact, I'm being generous. I'm not taking all the furniture. You can have what I leave if you want it. Otherwise I will sell it with the house."

Amy was furious. She said, "We'll see about that. You just screwed up big time mister."

Jeff watched as she stood aside and made a phone call. He heard her say, "Howard I just got home and found Jeff loading a truck. He insists on following the letter of that Pre Nuptial agreement he forced me to sign. I guess we have to hit him with the sledgehammer after all. OK. I won't but hurry. It looks like he is almost done loading."

Amy walked to the front porch and sat in a chair. She watched Jeff while he loaded the truck. He was just about to walk behind the house for another armload when Howard's car screeched into the driveway. Howard flung himself from the car before it had stopped rocking from being put into park before it was fully stopped. He ran toward Jeff yelling at him.

Howard said, "You damn little pissant. I told you not to fuck with me. You've done it now. You have Amy so upset it's already affecting my business. You better have deep pockets boy because I'm going to hire her good lawyer and we're going to break that Pre Nuptial agreement and take everything you have. When I get done with you you'll be lucky to have the clothes on your back. NO ONE fucks with my business or me. You have just done that and by GOD you're going to pay. I told you before I own people in this town and have a lot of favors owed me. We're going to make you look so bad even your own parents won't want you around when we're through with you."

"I told you if you couldn't handle Amy's success to just quietly divorce and get the hell out of town but you just had to go Macho on us didn't you? You've fucked up royally now. I'm going to kick your ass like I promised to do then you're going to unload that truck and get the hell out of here."

When Howard took his first swing Jeff ducked, grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder. Jeff held onto the arm and could hear the cartilage pop when it came out of the socket. At least Howard would be lucky if that was all that happened. Before Jeff let Howard go he kicked him twice-once in the ribs and another time in the crotch. Jeff looked up to see his cousin Joe filming the altercation. They had brought the camera as well as the tape recorder just in case something like this occurred and now they were both glad they had.

Jeff left Howard lying there and returned to the back yard for another load. When he came back Amy was helping Howard up. She looked at Jeff, her face white and hissed, "You asshole. How could you?"

She helped Howard to his car and they drove off, probably to a hospital. The two men finished loading the truck and left. Before Jeff and Joe got to the end of the street they were stopped by a patrol car. Two officers approached the vehicle and kept their hands on their weapons while they made Jeff and Joe get out, lean on the truck in the 'position' while they searched them. They were both cuffed and the lead officer read them their Miranda rights. He said, "You are under arrest for assault, battery and burglary."

At the police station the camera and all their other possessions were taken. Jeff had left the recorder inside the truck in his jacket pocket. Since it was after closing time, Jeff made his one phone call to his father. When he explained what had happened he thought his father was going to have a stroke.

The next morning Jeff and Joe were allowed to see their attorney-Steve—as soon as he arrived from Steelville. Steve grinned when he saw them and said, "Cant' you two stay out of trouble? Now tell me exactly what happened and we'll get you out of here as soon as we can. They have scheduled your preliminary hearing for 11 this morning."

At the hearing Steve was explaining to the judge that there was a divorce in progress and Jeff was merely removing some of his personal items from the premises. He further stated since Jeff owned the residence there could be no burglary. The judge thought that one over and the prosecutor said, "Your Honor, there is a restraining order in effect keeping Mr. Fielding 500 feet from the person of Amy Fielding, her place of residence and her place of employment. Mr. Fielding violated that order. His altercation with Mr. Harriman was over that as well as the fact he was not supposed to be removing items from the home until after said divorce."

Steve turned to Jeff and asked, "Why didn't you tell me about the restraining order?"

1...34567...11