All Comments on 'Jeffrey's First Lesson'

by StoneKidman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
That was dumb

And stupid within the first paragraph. What is with the new stories today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed

First comment summed it up. This is pure piss-ignorance from the start. Can we have a muligan for Nov 25th

wildman187wildman187over 8 years ago
wow

you should really stop writing this crap and maybe grow up and stop watching WWE it was stupid story line

sorry kid it won't work with adults

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crap

Move off the couch, out of mom's house and get a job. You are not a writer. Grow up and act your age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Therapy

Seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeez, I've read some crap in my life, but this...

Words fail me, get the fuck off this site, get a job, and actually meet people. Let me give you a hint, sonny; the 'acting' in porn movies is not even that, it's just window-dressing to give 13 year old nerks like you enough time to get your pencil dick out and into your mitt; it is not real life, it's not even a pale shadow of real life, it's just something to fill up the soundtrack before all the "Oooh, ahhh, my God, you're so big, Honey!" starts.Dream on, grow the fuck up, and join the real world.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
What

can I say that's already been said? IT WAS CRAP AND STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My input

it was a good beginning but I recommend that you make sure your chapters are at least 2 if not 3 pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmm

maybe the worst and dumbest story I've read on here in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to see you back

Like the title says, glad to see you back. Really. But this story doesnt even compete with the first story of yours I read on here. Boy wrestles his aunt gina (I think) it was three chapters and its gone now. Hope you tap into that story. This one felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idiots...

Awesome story!

@haters: if you're not into this stuff, why bother read it???

SteelSaurusSteelSaurusalmost 8 years ago
The Match?

So is there any chance of us getting to see Jeffery in action against the rival MILF? And how the other family's son fares against Jeffery's mom?

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

That was intense, but for me it needs a back story, how did Jeff's family get into sexfighting, an why wasn't Jeff into it before his mother walked into his room, to give him a crash course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Don't listen to the haters.... This was a great story.... Although, I would like to see more action between mother and son... Take us through the training of her son.... And after that the actual fight. What you have is great but please expand on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous