All Comments on 'Jeff's Dirty Arcade Adventures'

by occurious

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BambifemboiBambifemboiover 5 years ago
So wonderful

Such a wonderful story. I wish my first time had been like that <3

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55over 5 years ago
great story

Easy to read and enjoyed the fantasy. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is similar to my first time. The difference is that I sucked four cocks before I wa fucked. Also I was 43(I wish I had been 18 like the boy in this story). I had never even thought of having sex with a man, but now that was all I wanted. I had gone from straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I have to admit that I’m glad that night happened to me. I try to suck at least 3 cocks a week. I also love getting fucked too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story, I have always wanted to visit a adult store with video booths and gloryhole.

63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
VERY NICE

I really enjoyed this story and hope there is a second chapter comping soon. How I wish that had happened to me when I was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I'm very much looking forward to reading more from you. This story reminded me of when I first went to an ABS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same thing

In college i was a straight jock. No thought of sucking cock. Got started going to the local ABS for the videos. Similar thing happened to me. An olderv(40) guy came in and dropped his pants. I was mesmerized and scared. He pushed it into my mouth and the rest is history. Sucked my first three cocks that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SAME

i was 16 when i was walking through an ABS parking lot and got picked up, i had never been with a guy or girl. 2 guys in a van took me up in the mountains and broke me in, i have still never been with a girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Brought back memories. I use to leave the doors open and got lucky many times. Lots of blowjobs but no fucking. I like big cocks for sucking and small cock for fucking. More stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous