All Comments on 'Jehovah's Witness'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wish it was me

I can relate to the young man, my Mom is a witness and i have gone and studyed and even use to go out when i was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Closeted & Religious

There are MANY young religious guys who are afraid to come out to the world that they love men. It can be difficult for them in their environment.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
I know it's 2019

While being gay is becoming a little more acceptable in many places, it is not any more accepted now than it was 200 years ago. There are still many places where being gay can get you beat up or even killed by homophobic males. Many families and religions are in accepting of gays. I am not gay, but I am a little bit bi(very closeted). I am a straight cocksucker, I don't do anal and don't want my cock sucked by another man. I still like women and love pussy. Sorry, anyway I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My story

I can relate to this story, i represseb my bisexuality for years because of being in this faith. I have came out to myself and found someone to help me enjoy my sexual diversity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

Another 'Favorite'...and another '5'. He cried. I cried with him.

Wish I had been brave enough in my youth to admit to myself...and to another...of my all consuming desire to be with a man. So many decades wasted. So few remain. TO LIFE!!!

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover196010 months ago

Loved it-so hot! I just came out 8 months ago and I can relate to the storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...