All Comments on 'Jekyll and Hyde Ch. 01'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...duh where am I ? Sorry I dozed off after reading the exciting crap

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 13 years ago
Your previous commenter is lexically challenged.

Confessional stories are quite compelling, both as a reader and as a writer. You get to remember what you did... and I get a glimpse into your psyche. It's oddly thrilling to bare yourself (literally and metaphorically) to your audience, and you can be paradoxically far more honest with strangers than you ever could with those that are close.

That said... I think you're talented. And I like your writing. And don't listen to morons whose fingers stick on a single letter. If you want to criticize, you should always have something to say... rather than just saying "I fucking hated it!". I would want to know why... if only to get better.

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
taking your first cock in all holes

brilliant story jekyll and hyde ch 1. so very hot and horny.

reading this was like watch in taking place. awesome writing. cant wait to read the next very hot part of the next chapter two.

just reading this tells me im in for a real treat .

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
Sensuality is reality and fantasy... beyond description

Cat:

It is about 1 am on Monday - and I am reading this story for the third time. I find it to be so erotic - and here are just a few reasons...

First - everything I have read so far includes real feelings and struggles you had surrounding your sexual adventures. I so appreciate the transparency. As I have shared with you - I have used the illustration of the "women in the men's magazines"... They are "purfect", the photo setting, everything is “purrrfect”… but oh so phony and fake. While I read your stories and know that it is a fantasy for me in cyber space as it were, I am drawn in to a real event of a real person and am allowed to share the as your tag line for this story states, the good, the bad and the ugly. The opening of the story, you wrote: ...my life, my aspirations, my concerns and my despairs... It's me, all of me and a bit more. I love that transparency, that willingness to say this is me and the confidence to be able to write that way.

There is also the knowledge that people will read it who are turned on by the reality of what you write, allowing and even creating a fantasy that they can live and believe it is real. I bet that most of the readers to Literotica are sexually frustrated and your writing has provided release and on some level satisfied them - so it has been for me after 42 years of marriage, two grown married children and 5 grandchildren. I am not innocent re: the cause of sexual frustration and lack of a satisfying sex life in my marriage, but after accepting and seeking forgiveness for some bad decisions - one should be forgiven. Anyway - more to the point, your stories have released that sexual frustration and allowed me freedom - freedom to experience my fantasies in a real "historical" event, meaning it really happened to you and thus it is historical reality! I relive your experiences vicariously through you.

Another reason why it is so erotic: the initial description of your life: early sexual experiences with Guy; guys and your family’s economic background and the struggles related that; your family business, death of your father and your forces place of Managing Director [MD???]. And of course, you cannot forget the university experience – even returning home and having sex with guy… purely for the sex, old time’s sake…, not any emotional or love involvement. The specific description of the stages of having sex with guy, his home alone… Hot, HOt, HOT!!!! I love the phrases: the losing of and the taking of my cherry. Use of a hairbrush – amazing!

And then the turn of events – Guy’s involvement with the business – and then comes Richard: I like your description of him: intellectual, clever, charm… special traits that you are a “sucker” for… brilliant mind – the quickest way and simplest way to my panties.

I love the progression from the first kiss in the office to the cab to eventually the posh London West End hotel. Walking across the lobby of the inn on the Park, your emotions…

I love the description of your attire, down to your underwear, even the brand name – Janet Regar bra and I assume matching thong… expensive… use of the word assignation… brains fucked out… tawny colored pubic hair… your wet swollen lips… nicely rounded cheeks – with a wisp of silk slithering between them

Then the phone call, the room number… your desire to cover your nervousness and being inexperienced… feeling deliciously sordid… weirdly wanton – I imagined just like a high class hooker!

First impression of the room – it wasn’t a room, it was a bloody suite and every detailed of the room described – I love it. It brought me back to that even in your life, so real, yet for me it could only be a fantasy built on your reality!

Fucked on the bed or the thick ankle height pile carpet

Richard took you in his arms and kissed you.

The dialogue which quickly turns to lunch later, let’s fuck now, since we both know this is why we are here!

I loved his “unwrapping” the package, the dirty talk, subtle, but dirty – you liked it! You liked hearing it and talking the same way with him.

The surrogate cunt – your hand as you masturbated him in the past, yes mutual masturbation and his finger fucking you.

I like the way your removed your expensive bra and thong – to keep it from being destroyed with Richard becomes the masculine animal that we men become when we are turned on, uncontrollably turned on… But leave on the stockings – exotic, erotic, sensual, sexy… damn, I cannot think of the word to describe how hot this is – makes my cock dance as I reread that part of the scene… I fear that I will be masturbating again, before I finish… the third time – tell me Cat, is that hot, is your writing sensual, does it do what you wanted it to do??? It is time to set my man toy free and release my love juices…

And then the description of what followed: communication about sex, sharing what turned each other on – oral sex – loving cunnilingus and fellatio… hot… not like the taste of cum, gagging sensation – yet sometimes allowing him to cum in my mouth… anal: orally and full penetration… tied each other up… vibrator…

Here is the rest of the reality that Cat shares and again we move away from the phony, fake “men’s magazine – porno world”… Life went on – career – Richard, work, work, work, gone, gone and gone… Cat’s loneliness and boredom… and men, if we are not careful we fault Richard – shame on us, we live in glass houses and have done the same to our wife, mate, lover, significant other, mistress…

So the mystery at the end is – why can’t we preserve what is so exciting and sensual and precious – those early days of love and fucking – is it we can’t or we don’t… I think it is we lose the communication, get frustrated, get busy, forget that a relationship takes work… and before long we, male and female – we look for greener grass, not intentionally, we just fall into it… then again maybe it is intentional. Cat stated it this way – and here is the secret – quote: “We got on well, did things together… and enjoyed all the things that young married couples should enjoy together, particularly sex. We went well together. We were both into sex and were quite adventurous, but had no inkling at all to go outside the relationship. Unlike many couples we knew or heard of, we were able to talk about sex. We could tell each other what intrigued us, what particularly excited us and what we would like to do sexually”

Thanks Cat, you not only arouse, but share a wealth of wisdom re: male and female relationships.

Chuck, in TX, hugs

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
...a clarification re: Richard

I don't know if anyone besides Cat reads these comments but men while many of us have done what Richard did to Cat & we don't throw stones - Richard is wrong just as we are.

For some reason the longer we are mrried the less effort we put into the relationship... I guess that is true of any relationship.

Cat,'thanks again for sharing - we need to hear the other side.

One other thought - women can contribute to marriage conflict, frustration, loneliness, unfulfilled sexually. So it is in my marriage. After many years I have accepted a live-in friend as my mate & find other ways to meet my sexual needs i.e., Literotica as an example & Cat Moore's writtings in particular!

People who are sexually frustrated are helped by others who are in the same boat! Thanks Cat - you have helped many!

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000over 9 years ago
Great insight.

Thank you for the glimpse behind the curtain.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Interesting.

I think I will read the rest of your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous