Jelly & Jam Festival 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Mindi and I'm closer to your age then any of your current fantasy women and I'm wearing pasties under my corset and under my fishnet body suit, so?"

[Lightning, thunder and rain]

"Thanks, James, I mean, mister."

[Winks from Kayla???]

[Whoop]

"Auntie Brenda is over the moon!"

[Whoop]

"I'm supportive."

Well, I was shaking in my shoes from the super blast of caffeine, but cool.

Which meant I needed to walk off a little of the coffee buzz, so I went about to buy some jelly and maybe some jam. LOL, again, like I know the difference, right? But I had plenty of space in my single guy refrigerator for a few jars, so.

"... and that's about all I know about the difference between jelly and jam, Mrs. Greystone, so?"

"Well, what the hell did you learn in school then, young man? If it's made by an old spinster and it doesn't have seeds, it's a jelly and if it's made by an old biddy, like me and it has seeds, then it's jam! And I wouldn't mind gumming a little of your seed out of you, so?"

"Tee he, well, Mrs. Greystone, I'll take two jars of Raspberry Jam and two jars of Strawberry Jam and we'll call it a day for now, okay?"

"Well, I'll give you half off if you at least fondle my titties. You can pretend to have to tie you shoe because that's where they end, so?"

Well, shut it! Half off is half off! So, shut it, folks! And I paid full price anyways, so.

Or for short, let's move on to the wee hours of the evening when Mrs. Shaw's after party was in full swing. And yep, there were the hubby's, all huddle up in the front corner where the fences meet, twirling their fat cigars in their mouths like it was natural to them.

And it was a great spot to keep my eye on the rest of the party guests.

And I should have invested in an outdoor fan to disperse the thick clouds of cigar smoke!

"Sonny [puff, puff, puff] take it from us [puff, puff, puff] there are three secrets to a successful marriage [puff, puff, puff]. One, learn to sleep with one eye open [puff, puff, puff], two, don't get married in the first place [puff, puff, puff] and three, always make sure that, as the man, you're the one withholding sex in the bedroom [puff, puff, puff]. Oh, and four, tee he [puff, puff, puff] where are all the basketball players in this neighborhood [puff, puff, puff], huh? Do they ever walk by your house [puff, puff, puff] on the sidewalk at this time of night then, hmm [puff, puff, puff]?"

"[Cough, cough] oh, Mr. Henderson, I mean, I think that I hear someone at my front door, so, well, puff away then guys and I'll be back, I guess."

I mean, I couldn't hear anyone at the front door, but I caught a flash of a red dress cross the driveway and basketball players don't wear red dresses, so.

"Hey there, oops, we ran out of orange juice then, James, so?"

Well, well then, I mean, never in my life would I have ever associated the height of my Breakfast Bar with the perfect height for a woman to prop herself up and plop herself down on and everything lined up perfectly! Well, not perfect, perfect, but it was close enough!

But I did know that the time to slip on a condom was pretty equal to the time that it took for a woman to shimmy her undies down and off, so, well, I knew that part.

Fine, I didn't know that, but then the math worked out, so then I knew it.

[Step forward, push, enter, enter, ooh, push, squishy, push, enter, oh]

"Alright, alright, three minutes then, James, give me the full three, ooh, ooh, oh, ahh, ahh, ooh."

[Hump, hump, grind, pump, hump, push, hump, grind, squish, slam, bump, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, oh, OMG, and don't let me leave without a bottle of orange juice! Aha, aha, oh, that's nice."

[Squish, squish, thump, grind, push, push, pump, pump, pump, ooh, ah, ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh]

"OMG, OMG, James, this is the best after party sex ever, James, ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh, oh, oh, ooh, stick me, James, stick it to me, James!"

[Squish, squish, thump, grind, push, push, pump, pump, pump, ooh, ah, ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh]

"Okay, baby, give me your nut, James! Fill that condom like it was my throat, baby!"

Well, that's what I did. And it lasted longer than it reads, so.

"[Mwah] go mingle with the men over the fence, James, so it doesn't look too suspicious or anything and I'll, well, I'll role play my age and wipe down your Breakfast Bar, which OMG, I can't believe I just said that!"

"LOL, that was the best 3 minutes, Mrs. Brimstone, the best ever, so."

"[Mwah] well, at least our age difference doesn't keep us from disagreeing about that, James, now scoot, James! And I am the youngest of the group, if that means anything, James."

Nope, but I did leave her to her cleaning duties and made my way back to the corner of fence where the faggot's, I mean, the men were still twirling their fat cigars in their mouths, like it was still their second nature!

"Ahh, there you are sonny [puff, puff, puff], you see, you need to learn how to control your woman [puff, puff, puff] right from the get go [puff, puff, puff] and let them think that they [puff, puff, puff] are in control [puff, puff, puff] and trust me, they forget all about sex [puff, puff, puff] in no time flat [puff, puff, puff] and the rest is gravy [puff, puff, puff], so do you get what I'm saying, sonny?"

"Not really [cough, cough, cough], Mr. Franklin, but I am getting an iron lung soon!"

"Aww, good [puff, puff, puff], sonny, I like it when a young man listens to the words of wisdom! [Puff, puff, puff] now, where did we land on the neighborhood basketball players, huh [puff, puff, puff]? And which way does this chain link fence double as a glory hole [puff, puff, puff], huh? Are we standing on the right [puff, puff, puff] side of it?"

"Oh [cough, cough, cough] I don't even know about that, Mr. Faggot, I mean, Mr. Franklin, but I mean, Mr. Brimstone, most certainly you have a different viewpoint of things, right Mr. Brimstone? I mean, what are your words of wisdom then, Mr. Brimstone, hmm [cough, cough]?"

"Oh [puff, puff, puff] sonny, I have my wife Brenda so trained and controlled [puff, puff, puff] that she bought me season tickets [puff, puff, puff] to the community college basketball season [puff, puff, puff] and I have her thinking that [puff, puff, puff] she has a headache every night since our [puff, puff, puff] wedding night and [puff, puff, puff], so, are the neighborhood basketball players [puff, puff, puff] going to walking home on the sidewalk any time soon or not [puff, puff, puff] sonny, huh? I think I have a new towel [puff, puff, puff] rubdown skill now, so [puff, puff, puff]?"

Well, I just wanted to check with the status of things and by the way, wow, that's the last time I will ever check with the status of things! At least with the hubby's anyways.

"[Cough, cough] well, I hear a basketball bouncing down the sidewalk in the distance gents, so I'm just going to tend to all of the sex starved wifey wives in the party, so? Oh, and here are a couple of spare towels and Mrs. Shaw's front porch is a good viewing spot of the sidewalk, so?"

[Bounce, bounce, bounce]

LOL, and they say old guys can't, well, shuffle trot.

As for me, I dashed into the rear of Mrs. Shaw's house to end up in the middle of the ladies with no shuffling! And a bit above, when I mentioned that a quick conversation with all that arm touching worked, well, it works just the same with moans of wonder and delight! Not that I'm all that, but I am just 24, so.

Also, so, huh, pants zippers just go down that quick then?

[Zip, pull, ooh, pull that some more!]

And I have nothing to be ashamed of downstairs, so when my zipper got touched, well, that was okay with me. And when my dick got thoroughly touched, well, I'm just barely 24, so.

[Suck, suckle, slurp, lick, hmm, hmm, suck, lick]

"Hey, I taste the faint hint of pussy on his cock already!"

"Tee he, don't look at me, Tanya! But your bimbo lips are on my side man! But since you can taste my pussy a little, well, we can officially say that we had a 3-way with the same guy at our ages, so?"

"Bitch! So, what, I get a half load then, Brenda?"

"Well, Tanya, it's more than Lydia is going to get since she's behind you in line for my secret stud! So, get with it and give our host, Sandra Shaw, a good show since she only sex teases with her neighbor stud, who I say again, is my stud on the side, so! And I already reminded James that I'm the youngest, so."

You see, folks, well, I have nothing to say, I guess. Wait, ahh.

End Jelly & Jam Festival 01

12