Jem Gem Ch. 05

Story Info
Now Jem Gem is welcomed everywhere.
2.3k words
2.6
890
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jem Gem 05

"Good morning [mwah], Jem Gem."

"Oh, OMG, how many root beers did I drink last night then, Gina?"

"LOL, well, you had a whip ass party going on, so you were whipping them down pretty damn good. Also, huh, that Karla babe is quite good with her little whip and all. Anyways, I mean, should I just get out of your bed and make you a coffee or did you want to talk about what happened last night?"

Well, only because I should know what exactly happened last night, so.

"Gina, I mean."

"Shut it, Jem Gem and let me tell the story and it's not that big of a deal. I mean, there were six of us here in your bedroom and all, but it wasn't the end of the world, so here's exactly what happened. You stripped down to your Spider Gwen undies for Vic and sat in that little chair over there at your makeup desk and then Vic was going all "ooh, ooh, ooh" in your soft and velvety mouth and then I spied a little space in between the two and slipped into that little space and I was your Third Person Girlfriend for a little while, so???"

"Yeah, but Gina, you were giggling from my size and all, so."

"No, Jem Gem, I was gagging with my smaller sized mouth. I mean, maybe the porn industry won't be knocking on your front door, but I was all in with it and oh boy, Vic sure didn't seem to mind either, so. I mean, was I your first woman, Jem Gem?"

"Well, we don't have to post about that and stuff, so."

"Oh, no, no, it's fine, but later, I mean, did you mean it when you mumbled something about how someone should bring a strap-on into the mixer because having a flesh cock in your mouth is as far as you can go? I mean, there were these whimsical sounds and then you asked me to look into all that, so. Also, I mean, after those whimsical sounds floated through the thick sex air out of your bedroom, I mean, you were mumbling something about wearing a skirt to a club and using the restroom, but let's just stick with the privacy of your bedroom for now, even though I know the perfect club for that, so."

Alright folks, none of that happened! Well, I was with Vic and all, but none of that other stuff even happened, so.

"I mean, Gina, are we both naked right now in my bed?"

"LOL, well, I'm not shy about sleeping with a decent looking little fem boy and Vic insisted on taking your super hero undies home with him, so. Oh, also, do you happen to have a recording of those whimsical sounds loaded on your phone that you could share with me?"

[Raining outside, whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"[Face slap] How dare you suck Vic's hard cock right in front of me, Jem Gem, and then expect me to fall under your spell and backwards boom with you, you fricking faggot fem boy [face slap]!"

[Dial adjustment, Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"Ahh, I'll just make your coffee then, fem boy lover. Find my undies for me, LOL, they are somewhere in this heap."

Well, maybe a few things happened, I don't know, I was all hung over on root beer, so.

Also, here's the thing about having such a successful cross over crew mixer, LOL, you're accepted everywhere, just like the credit card! I mean, at the pipelines, in the parking lots, on the strip and even on the bridge, so having blow out parties adds value. Well, breaking into the cool people gatherings was still a little tough, but it's a work in progress.

"Listen Jem Gem, no one from our crew is going to park at the edge of the bridge and flash their lights, so I'm sure someone is trying to get your attention. Also, with your new mixer popularity and with your velvety soft mouth and all, I mean."

"Shut it, Leena Leigh, I'm on the reform and I'm still inviting your step brother to my next mixer, so."

"Hey, I just want my fair share of Fortune Cookies, that's all, so."

[Slips a handful of Fortune Cookies into Lenna Leigh's hands]

"Well, Jake came over last night and helped me with the Fortune Cookies and I'm pretty sure that he stacked the quotes in his favor because he's all about you and all, so.

"Oh, I mean, I should just text him right now then, I mean, right Jem Gem?"

"Or go to the edge of the bridge and tell him to stop signally like an idiot then, so."

[Swoosh, swish, oh, boom this way hips, boom that way hips]

"Finally, I have you alone on the Bridge, Jem Gem, I mean, let's get started with deforming from reformed then, alright?"

[Ping]

"10 mins would be good time."

[Whoop]

"Don't forget right body spray."

Hah, a secret mission from cool people Nadine!

"Oops, sorry Kurt, if you want to fag on me, it's just going to have to wait, so."

"Ha, ha, ha, keep going, Jem Gem, ha, ha, ha."

"Kurt, you're nothing more than a slave to my boy butt, especially when I wear such a pleated skirt and you know that there is merely a thin strip of material going up between my boy buns and that you fag hard to put your nose where that thin strip of material is and you're hoping that I won't notice when your tongue occasionally swipes across my little fem boy balls and if by chance that I whimper or moan from your faggot actions, then whatever mess you have in you to be made, will be made in force, so."

LOL, do guys really hold that hand crotch cover pose and run at the same time, LOL? And what does the bridge railing at the other end of the bridge think about all that then?

"Well, huh, right?"

"Shut it, Frank. Kurt's needs might be weird, but he wrote out the que card himself, so."

"Oh, I'm not judging, Jem Gem, I'm just responding to my secret cool people girlfriend, Nadine and letting you know that you're running late, so???"

"Well, both of you owe me big time and it can't even be close to a tie, so. Also, did I hit the mark by looking at least a little like Nadine in the dark?"

"Well, I'm about to get all confused and have a double Nadine kind of night, so. Also, I mean, I've never seen you in skirt before, Jem Gem?"

"Well, Gina and Nadine have been working together, which means they have been working against me, but if I go to Gina's club and use the restroom a few times in this skirt, well, Nadine will bring more cool people girls to my next 3rd Friday of the month mixer, so. Which actually falls on a Friday this month, so."

Oh, and fortunately, because we were going to the same place for just about the same amount of time, Frank drove.

[Soft knock, knock, lights go out]

"(Hush and just slip behind me, Jem Gem. Is Frank naked already?)"

"(Well, I didn't help him or peek much, so.)"

"(You're not going to the club in this skirt, are you Gem Jem?)"

"(Well.)"

"(It's OK, Gina and I will give you credit for at least wearing a skirt for once.)"

"(Just be quick, Nadine.)"

"(Well, you can try with your talented hands, but if you need to use your velvety soft mouth, I'll promise a boat load of beautiful cool girls at your next 3rd Friday of the month mixer, which is a Thursday this month, right Jem Gem?)"

"(Shoot, it might be, I mean, calendar printers must be on crack and all, so.)"

"(Stop stalling, Jem Gem.)"

[Swish, trade places in the doorway, swoosh]

"Oh, oh, Nadine baby, straight to it then and ooh, I mean, oh, that's soft and velvety baby, ahh."

[Oof, ow, ug, oof, oof, ag, ag, hg, hg, oof, roll, ummah, oof, ag, hg, hm, hm]

"OMG, Nadine, OMG, are you finally going to swallow tonight then? I mean, you always said that messed up your cool people voice and all and ooh, ooh, I'll just shut it now, so, ahh, ahh, ooh, oh."

[Weird voice]

"Well, that was the last time, Jerry because listen to my voice already, I mean, savor it and remember it because that's over forever, so. Also, you just stay right here and rest and I'll be back shortly and don't you dare move!"

[Snoring, snoring, just like a man afterwards, snoring]

"I mean, knock, knock with my eyes covered, so????"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Ooh, ooh, oh Frank, make a real woman out of me Frank, oof, oof, oh, grind that, Frank, slam me."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Nadine, Nadine, Nadine."

"I'll take it, Frank, I'll take it."

So, um, so sex looks enjoyable then? I mean, with the way Nadine's legs were flip flopping and holding and swinging and gripping and bending and so, sex looks fairly enjoyable then? And if I was into man butt's, well, that action looked pretty good too, but then I envisioned myself in Nadine's spot and well, almost started to cry from how all the enjoyment might swing around with a guy underneath, so.

But then on the other hand, I seemed to be the only Tranny wannabe in Middleton who hadn't had sex and it seemed to be over in decent time, so????

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, oh, Frank, a second wind then, so, ooh, oh, Frank, oh Frank, you found the spot, baby, oh, OMG."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, ooh, this is so good, Frank, oh, well hello there, Jem Gem! Ooh, oh, are you enjoying how Frank id making my naked legs flip flop around sugar cane? Ooh, ooh, um, hmm, that's the stuff!"

"Well, yeah, I am, Nadine, but Frank is doing you raw and I need you to be able to least walk back into your house, so."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, he's doing me raw alright and ooh, ooh, he's fat dicking me crazy, Jem Gem, but cool people guys are duds in the bed, Jem Gem. Besides, every woman should be long dicked raw at least once, so, OMG, OMG, slide away Jem Gem or get wet!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

[Legs swinging all about]

"OMG, Frank, blow already!"

"Hmmm, let him blow up your skirt, Jem Gem. Just flip around and point it at him. LOL, he'll find a target."

Ah, no!

Or yes, because Frank had plenty to squirt around, so. But just a squirt. And maybe a drizzle.

"LOL, how does a woman say good night to her two favor men then? [Mwah] good night, Frank and [mwah] good night to my favorite queer of all time."

I mean, Nadine rolled me over and pinned me down with her wild legs and arms, so.

"You touched me there, Frank! You poked!"

"And it didn't go inside and you didn't die, Jem Gem, so."

"Well."

"LOL, like I said, I was in the mood for a double Nadine kind of evening, so."

"Well, it's icky, it's warm, but icky, so. Also, that was a powerful squirt, I mean, geez."

"So, let Kurt clean things then. I mean, that's what he wants, just don't tell him, well, let's just leave me out of it, but listen, for all that, I do owe you big time. Nadine is amazing."

"Well, I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight, but you seem to know what you're doing and all with the sex, so. I never, you know."

"OMG, still just Chang videos for you? But thanks, and don't be afraid to let that slip around after Nadine dumps me as her secret lover, so."

"Well, I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight, but she seems to have quite the body then. I mean, are wild body movements like that normal during the sex?"

"Well, if we keep talking about what you don't want to talk about anymore tonight, then I'm going to have to pull over into the highway turn around spot, so."

"Fine, but Nadine wasn't wrong when she said that you were fat dicking her, that's all. Well, her fricking boobs are to die for and with the way you had her legs flying all about this way and that way and all I could do was lay beside you and watch in your van, that for some reason has an air mattress in the back and OMG, when her juices went, I mean, it like a waterfall and then you just kept long dicking her and just how in the hell did the two you manage to keep that up for so long, then? Not to mention that the stuff you left behind between my tender buns felt as soft and velvety as my mouth and nine other things that I seem to be missing out on too, so."

[Screech, turn steering wheel, screech, slide sideways in to the rear of the turn-around]

What did I say? And why is the highway turn around spot as popular as my mixers?

End Jem Gem 05