Jem Gem Ch. 10

Story Info
TV3 News shows up at the next mixer with the mayor.
2.9k words
2.2
986
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jem Gem 10

"Oh, I know exactly what they are, Jem Gem, my question is what kind of fem boy twisted mind could come up with such an idea. Also, I mean, this isn't such a bad idea for one night and you came to the right queen of the fancy cake piping, so give me your supplies and give me a few days and I'll see what I can do. I mean, wouldn't be funny if my own daughter Tisha, was one of the skanks who would wear something like this to a mixer? Also, this are the good ones too, funny boy."

"Well, listen, Mrs. Miller, the tubes are full of silicone chalking, so wear these latex gloves to protect your very attractive and sexy hands and all, so."

"Well, flattery will get you my best effort, but I've never worked with this type of piping material before, but with such fancy latex gloves and with such a fem smile from your side, well, how could I resist your request then. Oh, but the body spray adhesive is on you, alright?"

"I got it, Mrs. Miller, I mean, I've budgeted for other spray cans of stuff to practice with to get just the right swirls, so."

"And I don't mind saying that I wouldn't mind if you were there to help me with all that practice, but, whew, I should probably stick with the old fogey boyfriend and whew, you smell good, young man. Young girly man, whew, I mean, the Bakery Shop has never felt this warm, so, ah, whew, I mean, it's been a while since I had something medium and all and the old fogey boyfriend is just, well, check back with me in a few days then."

"I mean, I could never approach someone like your daughter to model the final results, so?"

"Well, maybe you'll check me when I've inhaled a little too much silicone fumes then. Especially since only one pair seems to be my size, so."

"I mean, you're the best size, Mrs. Miller, so take your time and try to finish by this Friday, alright?"

"Huh, my daughter Trisha is going to a mixer this Friday. I mean, LOL, what are the odds, right?"

Listen, if anyone can bakery style pipe something with icing, it's Mrs. Miller at the Bakery Shop and if things work out like I hoped, well, we'll see, right?

And by the way, I really had to bite my tongue when she called my mixer guests skanks, but from my wacky idea, I let it slide, for now. So, more on this a little later because, as stated previously, I had to bring in the Unspoken crew for security for my famous 3rd Friday on the month wings and video mixers.

So, I was off to the viaduct hang out spot then.

"I mean, I'm here, Tara, so?"

"Oh, and showing off your legs too! But that's alright, Jem Gem, I like them too. So, what do you have for me then?"

[Slips four white board markers to Tara. The smell, right]

[Sniff, ahh, sniff, ooh]

"Respect with your recent root beer and sauce OD, by the way and yes, I'm purposely omitting the whip cream part because of that date you and I went on to the Food Arena, so."

"Well, I don't omit or forget that day, it was my first. And my best, Tara, so."

"Oh, well, I guess I picked a bad life to not have a dick then. Anyways, welcome to Unspoken world, so have a seat then."

"(If I remember correctly, Tara, you didn't need a dick on that date and both of your hands were busy, so)."

"Anyways, LOL, yep, that was a date to remember and you engaged back with me fem boy, but listen, lay it out for me then."

"Well, my mixers have become too big to control and the popular suggestion is to have a few packs of cigarettes rolled in sleeves to keep an eye on things, so?"

"Huh, I mean, how about two Unspoken right rolls and two Unspoken left rolls then? And who from your crew might want an Unspoken Girlfriend then? And the correct answer is your old Lake Boyfriend, Robbie, as a revenge factor, so?"

"I mean, why is there revenge then? We started and ended peacefully, so?"

"Ah, I'm just being a bitch, so, LOL, bypass Jake and go say hello to Freddy then."

[Sniff, ooh, sniff, ahh]

"Well, if it isn't the now famous, Jem Gem, then. I mean, we need to lip lock, but behind the concrete wall, alright, Jem Gem?"

"Well, we can step behind the little concrete wall and all, but only because of the foot notes that I put in my recap book about you, Freddy, so."

[Mwah, ummah, oof, mwah, ummah, ow, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"I mean, I'm winning soon, right Jem Gem?"

"Well, your lips won me over from the days of our sleep overs, Freddy, but I'm trying to reform from a few other things, so. Also, whew, that's fire with the way you smack lips, so. Also, also, that's my belly button you're poking, so."

[Fingernail clink, fingernail clink, clink, clink, clink]

Well, Tara may have picked a bad life to not have a dick to do me deep, LOL, but I picked a good day to wear my first ever butt plug! I mean, the Unspoken are quite outspoken about their quest for boy butt, so.

"Well, I don't even know how you think that this is a tie then, Jem Gem."

"[Mwah] Just protecting myself, Freddy. I'm not everything that my recap book implied and I swear, I am on reform more than on the rebound, so. Also, I mean, push it a little then."

Ah, no, never tell a guy to "push it a little" when you're sprouting a bejeweled butt plug, so.

"Well, we'll see about all that after you down a couple of root beers then." I mean, the way your recap book explained things, it sounded to me like you knew something about taking it while standing up, so. Also, I still don't read so well, so I bought the verbal e-book version."

"[Mwah] Just keep things under control at my place, Freddy. Oh, and maybe slip Jake anything other than a blue pill. And maybe explain to him that I can't get pregnant."

Well, here was the good news. Because I was banned from slaving away in kitchen with the flinging around of the peeled chicken meat, I could finally wear something clean and crisp to my 3rd Friday of the month wings and video mixer. Also, I don't think the game console has even been turned on for the last two mixers.

"Huh, so, huh, you're all covered up and crisp, yet still pretty alluring then, Jem Gem, so huh? Also, do not get pissed if G Gina G is smooching a little in the corner with Blade from the Unspoken. They have a history and all, so."

"Oh, trust me, Nadine, everyone has been laying out their "history" for me lately, so. I mean, I must be listed somewhere in the footnotes or credits, right?"

"Well, Jem Gem, the two Gina's couldn't find big enough pieces of paper to finish their historical partner flow charts and Karla, even though she loves you, doesn't want it to be known that a small to medium size could rock her world so much. But Evie (lied) and included you on her history chart because her baby daddy can't pay attention, let alone pay the bills, so."

I mean, if you go back a few chapters, we clearly identified small to medium as a misprint, so. But let's all remember that I rocked someone's world and not with just my recap book, so.

"Anyways, listen, cave in maybe have fun tonight seeing how you're banned from the kitchen for over dozing on hot sauce and root beer. And maybe have sex or something and by sex, I don't mean to just watch Robbie with your one date old flame, Tara. I might mean that you could try to join in seeing how Robbie seems to be on your history flow chart, so? Like maybe he is listed twice on the chart then???"

"Well, I was drowning in the lake the first time, so."

"And his floatation device saved the day? In knee deep water? Not that I'm judging, so."

"Well, Robbie was the one who fagged me, so."

"LOL, everyone is a faggot for you, especially in these new jeans that seem to make you stand up just a little, ah, rounder and straight up, let's say, shall we?"

"I mean, shouldn't you be greeting the guests then, Nadine?"

"Alright, LOL, but do you mind if I'm Ben's Avatar Girlfriend tonight then, Jem Gem? I mean, Ben is straight up geek, right? Your old friend, Ben, right?"

"Well, we were talking about how much better my butt looked in long pant leg jeans then anyways, so."

[An ooh la, la slap and squeeze]

"Some things talk for themselves, Jem Gem, LOL, in a nice round-about way, LOL. Carry on."

Well, I guess some jeans can just make the difference then.

"Ben, Ben, what are you doing? Especially when I have the night off from the kitchen and looking this clean and crisp. In these new jeans. That make the difference."

"Oh, Jem Gem, I'm just signing over my banks accounts and life insurance policies to you before I leave. I mean, did you know that girls have a place for a (dick) and all?"

"Well, I thought everyone knew that, but that shouldn't be a reason for you to leave, so???"

"Well, I mean, I must be getting sick because my (pee) was more like creamy white than yellow or clear and my head got all dizzy, so I'm dying, right Jem Gem?"

"Well, don't go posting on Chang that you're kinky now because you peed inside of a woman, but you know, did Nadine tell you save the evidence so the medical people can evaluate your deadly illness then, Ben?"

"OMG, she did do that and it's right here in this balloon and she told me to give it to you for that exact reason! OMG, she Nadine a witch or a fortune teller or something, Jem Gem?"

[Snatch]

I mean, I'm reformed, not dead.

"Oh, I'm just refrigerating it to preserve it for the staff at Middleton General, so you're going to live, so go mingle a while longer then."

I mean, that plastic container, I mean, I don't know how or why that plastic container is in the back of the refrigerator anyways, so. But I did know that there was another ruckus outside, even though I hired extra security. Which was alright, I guess, as long as ruckus makers they stayed on the city street.

"Good evening viewers. I'm Gale Winds from TV3 News and I'm coming to you live from the scene of the now famous 3rd Friday of the month mixer on Cedar Cove Street and I'm here live with Nurse Lipstick and we'll have Mayor Belltower in a few moments, so, sexy Nurse Lipstick, what kind of follow up exam do you have planned for that little funny boy, Jem Gem tonight then?"

"Oh, well, I'm hoping to take his temperature the hard way tonight, if someone hasn't already beaten me to that, but either way, I'm just here to support the good mixer people of Middleton and of course, hopefully having a chance to wiggle and shake my way out of my uniform again. I mean, Gale Winds of TV3 News, your viewers and your husband put me on trend, so."

"There you have it viewers, Nurse Slut in her new natural state of husband stealing. Now, Mr. Mayor, how does the city feel about these mixers given how there was an overdose last month?"

"Well, hereby within and bygones, the very small framed, yet perfectly size Jem Gem merely fell victim to an over dose of hot sauce from the Deli and maybe he had a little too many root beers and hey, who doesn't like a squirt or two of whip cream, so we hereby and duly support the controlled atmosphere of these once a month mixers, although and notwithstanding, the city counsel is considering capping the mixers where the 3rd Friday of the month doesn't fall on a Friday, so shall we take a walk inside and see things for ourselves then, Gale Winds?"

Oh, well, there's the security force then.

"Unbutton your blouse and exposed your bra!"

"Excuse me? I'm Gale Winds from TV3 News!"

"Unbutton your blouse and exposed your bra!"

"Well, I never!"

{Shuffle, pull, push, snap, shuffle, whip the damn thing off in a huff]

[Whip cream squirt, whip cream squirt]

"Kill the camera, Hank!"

"Nope, we're live, Gale. Flash a surprised look over your shoulder, Gale. Double squirt Bouncer!"

[Squirt, squirt]

"Squirt a little treat in my mouth, Bouncer, just don't make it gay."

[Squirt, finger wipe, squirt, finger wipe]

LOL, Live TV, right?

"Best mixer yet, Jem Gem. Also, here is the news lady's blouse."

"Well, hell yeah, Tara! See, I told you that I've become the funny little man about town, so."

"Well, fine, you win that one, Jem Gem, but I might be doing your precious Robbie hard tonight and we'll break the tie if you want to watch. I mean, you've never seen me completely naked before and if you position yourself just right, hey, maybe I'll stroke your medium size straight into my mouth then."

Ah, exit stage, right, right?

"LOL, just kidding, Jem Gem. I still love you and I want you to respect me, so don't watch me turn Robbie's sex life upside down. However, feel free to get things started by changing out of those long leg jeans and into some more comfortable shorts then. I mean, letting someone peek on you is your sex life, right Jem Gem?"

Well, they are the peeping people, then.

"Well then viewers, I'm Gale Winds coming to you live and topless from the most notable party in town, so, sir, what's your name and where are you going just now? And have you seen my shirt? And is there anymore whip cream left because who knew that it melts? When your body gets a little warmed? Like, whew, what a mixer, so?"

"Oh, hey TV land, I'm Jake and I'm an Unspoken and I carry my cigarettes in the middle of my t-shirt because I'm the leader and I was following Gem Jem into his bedroom to watch him change from his long pants into some ridiculous shorts for a minute. Also, Gem Jem has your blouse, so."

"(Pan, Hank, pan the camera)."

[Squirt, squirt, lick, lick, oops, squirt, squirt]

"Oh, Nurse Naughty, I mean, whew, Hank, catch the front of the bedroom door, whew, I mean, Naughty Nurse Lipstick, not on camera, babe."

[Squirt, squirt, triangle squirt]

I know, right? The wildest mixers on the planet.

"(Hank, pan the camera!) Hello, viewers, I'm Gale Winds and I'm still coming to you live, only I'm in a full whip cream bikini now. Now, I'm sure that last camera shot might have been a little much for some of you viewers, but I assure you that Jem Gem is a double panties kind of fem boy. Until he drops them, then he's a shapely piece of ass, but in closing, I just wanted to show Mr. Mayor in action while doing his part to make sure this mixer is safe and pleasant for everyone. As you can see, the mayor is patting down one of the unidentified mixer patrons for weapons, I mean, oops, I mean, the mayor is patting that women with his weapon and SOB, I've never patted in that position before! Ma'am, Miss, what do you think of the mayor's performance tonight as he keeps this mixer safe then?"

[Shoves the microphone under her hanging hair]

"Fat, fat, thick, ooh, so fat, hmmm, so fat, so thick. Oh, that's leaning against the door frame doggie then and its fat!"

"Ma'am, ma'am, I assume that you mean the mayor is doing you fat from the rear with his hard cock and not making a reference to his belly, right? His wife is probably watching, so we should be nice."

"Oh, oh, he's splitting me fat and with the way he is gripping my hips and making it happen, I mean, oh, oops, hi mom! We're not live on the air, are we?"

"Maggie?!?!? My daughter Maggie then? Hank, cut, cut, cut."

"We're live, Gale Winds, so roll with it. Also, push her hair over her ears a little."

"Mr. Mayor! I mean, you asked for a fem boy and I basically have one naked for you in that bedroom over there and then I catch taking my own daughter doggie dirty against the door frame then? While I'm in a whip cream bikini that's melting quick! And live on the air! And you're still going?"

[Huff, puff, slam, slam, ooh, fem boy next, push, push, slam, slam, ag, ag, ag, ag, next]

I mean, at least I wasn't the center of attention as I slowly changed into a pair of Denim shorts while Jake and Blade and Robbie and Snake watched. Or circled jerked. It's all the same thing then.

End Gem Jem 10