Jemima's Tale Pt. 07

Story Info
Jemima learns that it's best not to mess with an ex...
9.9k words
4.73
2.4k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

An erotic tale from jemima cranshaw

After her love of dressing up gets her into real trouble, Jemima learns that it's best not to mess with an ex..

Part 1 - Jemima is impatient.

The taxi driver was definitely checking me out.

The smeary windows of the cab were only slightly open, so the heat inside the car was stifling on this gloriously hot summer's day. I was becoming acutely aware that the fusia-pink straps of my bra were showing through the thin white cotton of my tee-shirt. A quick glance in his front mirror only confirmed my suspicions as I registered the amused male stare reflecting back at my discomfort.

Although I was dressed in standard male clothing I hadn't been able to resist keeping my lingerie on for the regular end-of-week trip to see my boyfriend. Thoughout the interminably long train journey to Reading I had enjoyed the taut silky feeling of my thong panties running up between my bottom cheeks, my titties enfolded and caressed by the soft frills of my bra. Now, however, it didn't seem like such a good idea, and I wriggled uncomfortably, feeling hot, sweaty and very exposed.

Finally the taxi turned into the long drive that led up to my boyfriend's house and stopped outside the wide front door framed by its impressive stone pillars.

The long-awaited weekend had finally deigned to arrive and at last I would be able to enjoy some quality Jemima time with my boyfriend. We had been going out for a number of years now and both Glenn and I were a little older - and hopefully at least one of us was a little wiser! Although I knew that our relationship had deepened into a more solid and caring bond since those heady, sexy days when we first hooked up via the internet, we were definitely still very much apart during the week. I still lived and worked in Nottingham from Monday to Friday so even though Glenn had taken advantage of a very profitable early retirement, we still only got to be a couple at weekends or holidays - and for me, it was never enough!

I got out of the cab, quickly paying the smirking driver before vliterally running into the welcoming coolness of the house. Once inside the lobby I peeled off my masculine outer clothes and shoes and deposited them in the little hamper by the door as Glenn preferred me to. All I knew was that I only wanted him to see me as Jemima, dressed up and ready for him after my long week away.

In just my girly undies I skipped up the stairs to get ready. Sometimes Glenn would leave me something enticing for me to wear for him, other times I might surprise him with my own choice. Today was so hot though, that a nice bikini was in order. I could just fancy a bit of sun-worship to go with my man-worship..

My big purple beach towel wasn't in its usual drawer in our bedroom so I popped into the ensuite bathroom. The white sash windows were wide open, curtains stirring in the slight breeze. Looking out I could see Glenn's enormous well-kept lawn leading down to the copse of trees by the stream. I knew my lover would be somewhere down there in the garden soaking up the sun (...ready and waiting for you.. all hard and aching to fill you with a whole weeks worth of spunk...) My tummy quivered.

I opened the large airing cupboard and saw my towel buried beneath a pile of clothes. With some effort I managed to pull it out but in doing so revealed something pink down at the back of the cupboard. Peering closer it appeared to be a bright pink beach shoulderbag containing something interesting.. had I discovered a secret present from Glenn?

Suddenly excited, I stepped back into the bedroom and pulled out the contents of the bag. I found myself holding up a dazzlingly bright fuschia-pink monokini. "Oh perfect," I murmured approvingly..

Part 2 - Something new to wear for Jemima.

It was stunning - lightly underwired and trimmed at the edges with white piping, like something from the seventies. The perfect retro look was completed by a large silver ring between the bra cups attached to two strands of material that ran down to meet the tie-sided briefs at each hip. Jemima was going to look soooo foxy in this sexy swimsuit!

As usual before a visit, I had taken time last night to prepare myself for my lover, so I was already totally smooth all over. No bikini line or any other lines! I slipped out of my bra and pants before stepping into the costume, slowly pulling it up my legs, then around my thighs and bum, luxuriating in the tight stretchy feel of it clinging to my crotch. I pulled the pink straps up over my shoulders and adjusted the cups until the light boning gently cradled my titties. It was a perfect fit!

I checked Jemima's rear view out in the mirror. The two pink strands that stretched down across her tummy pulled the low-cut briefs tight and snug across her lower bottom. The wicked grin on Jemima's face was well deserved, I giggled to myself, experiencing a sudden hot flush over the idea of wearing this skimpy garment for Glenn. My lover's present left the top of my bumcrack totally visible - I was going to have to be careful not to fall out of the tiny panties!

I slipped on my pink slingback sandals, the ones with three inch heels and the pretty bows. In my makeup drawer, I knew I had just what I needed to complete my alluring look. I applied the dazzling pink lipstick carefully, colouring the full and pouting lips of my reflection until they matched her swimsuit. My tummy felt hollow with excitement; I was going to give my man a proper full-on sucking with my sensuous pink lips, smearing my girly evidence all over his cock for him to discover later in the shower.

As the afternoon was turning out to be so warm, I decided to tie my hair back into a ponytail - it would also keep it from getting in my mouth at those crucial moments!

I turned and posed in the full-length bedroom mirror. My legs were taut and sleek in the high sandals, the curves of my bumcheeks tight and pert beneath the thin suit, I definitely liked what I saw! Unable to resist, I slid the palm of my hand down over my tingling crotch. Held tightly under the smooth nylon of the panties, my pricklet grew hard, I felt it throb beneath my touch. I narrowed my eyes and blew my reflection an admiring kiss before reaching down behind to the crease between my bumcheeks..

I imagined Glenn watching me as I softly caressed the proffered curves of my backside. Almost of their own accord, my fingers slid urgently beneath the panties, down under my bum where they eagerly discovered my welcoming entrance. Sighing my delight out loud, I gently probed the pathway that my boyfriend's ardent manhood would hopefully soon be exploring. The pink bulge between my legs grew larger as I played with my impatient hole. (...Jemima is such a naughty girl. She needs to be taken in hand and given a good sorting out..)

Despite the fact that I was under very strict instructions from my boyfriend not to play with myself while I was under his roof, my fingers closed round my poor trapped clittie and began to give it little tugs of sympathy.. The fingers of my other hand busied themselves making slow deep circles inside me (...getting myself all nice and ready for your big cock, want you to fill all my holes with your thick cream...) I convulsed with pleasure, giving out a little girly gasp before forcibly recomposing myself and letting go of my stiffening prick - it was probably time to go back downstairs before things got too out of hand!

Part 3 - Jemima's boyfriend gets her full attention.

Glenn is relaxing on the sunlounger, eyes closed, dressed only in bright orange swimming trunks. I take a moment, as I do so often, to admire my man.

Nicely taller than me at just over 6 feet, his mature tanned body is slightly heavyset but still defined and muscley. I love to feel the weight of him holding me down when he takes me. I love to hold the firm thickness of his waist when I'm down on my knees sucking him. I glance down at the prominent bulge resting under the tight cloth between his legs. Naughty thoughts make my tummy quiver again.

I put my towel down neatly on the patio next to his smooth tanned stomach and kneel on it perkily. My heart is beating wildly in my chest. Glenn smiles, but doesn't open his eyes. Daringly I reach forward between his spread thighs and place the palm of my hand on his crotch.

"OO hello you," I address the smooth protuberance nestling between his legs, "have you missed me, darling?" I start to stroke the bulge admiringly.

I lean in to kiss my boyfriend lightly on the lips. He smells of suncream and wine. I am still getting used to the feel of his new moustache but the masculine prickles rubbing across my lips and cheek make my tummy do yet another flip. Full of love, I open my mouth and receive his questing, probing tongue. His cock grows beneath my touch and I slide my hand down to massage his constricted balls (...all that lovely spunk is going straight into your mouth and arse...)

We make out for a while in the long afternoon heat of the garden, rediscovering our passion with familiar excitement. The rampant swell of my boyfriend's erection is now unmistakable beneath the thin orange trunks. My fingers glide invitingly over the rapidly-expanding prick, rubbing it sensuously within its smooth nylon prison.

After a while I take pity and push my hand beneath the waistband of his trunks to fully grasp his stiffening organ - the heavenly weight and thickness of it makes me catch my breath in delight while the demanding force of my lover's tongue inside my mouth lets me know what I must do next..

I kiss my way softly down his body until, with a little moan of delight, I am able to directly tease the thickening outline of his member with my tongue (...Jemima is going to give her man a lovely long messy blow-job...). Glenn smiles again, his eyes opening slightly in the afternoon glare to watch me.

Wasting no more time, I pull the nylon down under his balls, freeing my boyfriend's hefty eight inch tool to the air. Impatiently I grab the gorgeous column of flesh and shower it with butterfly kisses. I pump the shaft until he is as hard as a rock, licking the salty circumcised tip playfully. My moistened lips stretch around his girth before sliding down over the wet bulbous glans. I murmur my appreciation and stretch, pushing my bottom up in the air just a little higher than necessary. The swimsuit clings enticingly to my curves, stretching tight between my bumcheeks and I smile to myself, knowing that Glenn will be checking out the view.

I play with him for a while, gliding my tongue round and round the thick juicy member, lapping at the underside then engulfing as much of his length as I can manage in the adoring harbour of my mouth. Sucking him thoroughly, sliding my lips up and down and up and down, savouring the exciting flavour of his maleness over and over, nursing on the ever-growing nectar of his love. I could do this forever, I think, relishing the taste of his pre-come, watching my lover's reactions as I pleasure him, cherishing his enjoyment.. All too soon I feel his hand rest on my bobbing head and reluctantly I halt my ministrations (...you made his cock all hard and wet, so now he's going to fuck you with it...)

I get up from my knees and climb onto the lounger to sit on him, one knee either side of his. My heart literally skips several beats as I imagine being taken then and there and made to ride him cowgirl style.. Instead I lean down on my elbows, sliding my tight pink crotch along his thighs and press provocatively against him with a soft purr of anticipation. I lower my head down to receive his kiss.

Glenn's enormous cock presses excitingly between my buttocks. His left hand goes firmly round my waist to keep me still while his right yanks the straps of my swimsuit off my shoulders. My titties tingle from the sudden exposure, nipples instantly hard and ready for him. Glenn bends his head up to the smooth curve of my left breast and starts to suck (...oh my god...) I arch into his mouth as he runs his tongue round my left areola, then the right. Between my bumcheeks my hot entrance clenches involuntarily. Glenn fondles one breast while he licks and sucks on the other, then swaps over. I am in utter heaven as..

Part 4 - Jemima's lovely curves.

I knew my boyfriend simply loved to see me in a bikini. I guess it all started when I was 14 in my third year at an all-boys grammar school. Totally out of the blue, I began to hear comments about my figure - a bunch of my classmates started saying I had a 'big arse' and 'a bum like a girl's'. At first I was mystified - my body was slightly leaner than average, as it has been most of my life - but I suppose with hindsight, my bum had always been quite firm and rounded and I always had had a waist, so maybe that's what attracted their attention..

I had long-since discovered the joys of dressing in my mum's tights and other girly things, so subsequentally when dressed up I naturally started to imagine just how alluring my bum could be to those same boys, and particularly the tall and muscular Martin, who I had a crush on.. I would dream of us snogging, both in our uniforms (obviously mine consisting of of blouse and tie, tiny miniskirt, long socks and no knickers) while he put his hand under my skirt and played with my curvy feminine bum.

Then, I was about 18, I noticed that I had a larger chest than the norm for my build. Once again, I was never fat, so my breasts were never floppy, but neither did I work out, so they weren't tight and ripped either. They looked innoculous enough under a tee-shirt, but I was secretly proud that if someone had grabbed one, they'd cop a feel of a proper handful - and I just loved how my B-cup titties looked in a bra, taking great delight in their white curves and maidenly (waxed) smoothness!

So once I was properly going out with Glenn, it didn't take long for him to buy me my first women's swimsuit. It was a erotic dream of a garment - smooth red lycra, curvy cutaways on the sides and indecently high-cut legs that kept none my charms hidden and left everything temptingly displayed for my man's pleasure! Long afterwards, I could still remember the shiver of excitement I felt the first time Glenn stood behind me and pulled my straps down, baring my shoulders to his touch. Without hesitation I turned to him and offered the gentle curves of my breasts for his delectation. My nipples had always been small and tight, only slightly bigger when warm and relaxed, but I always felt so girly when my man paid attention to them. It just made me really really excited! I loved to adorn them with rouge or, ever since my previous lover introduced me to my first nipple clamps, jewellery.

Part 5 - Jemima finds herself in hot water.

...my lover's tongue does its work thoroughly and my stiffened prick pushes the front of my pink swimsuit out obscenely. I am totally his.

Moaning, I lower myself down onto the stiff cock beneath me and rub my trembling rosebud against the wonderful thickness. I want my man to ravish me, pierce me with his massive rod and shove himself deep inside...

Glenn releases the top of the swimsuit, reaching round me to roughly pull the panties down over my bum. His hard weapon prods demandingly at my rear and I lean backwards sexily and sigh my surrender in his ear: "Fuck me with that great big cock mister."

A push and I feel him entering me - I almost come in my panties with delight. Then he stops and withdraws. Puzzled, I look down to see him staring at my front. My boyfriend's hand comes up and touches the metal ring between my breasts. Glenn seems to have stopped smiling.. in fact, his piercing hazel eyes are starting to frown..

Suddenly I feel it all going out of control. My boyfriend suddenly stands, pulling his shorts back up. For some reason he seems rather cross. Grabbing me by the wrist Glenn drags me through the garden between the bushes, pink heels tottering wildly down the grassy path that leads to the hidden lawn.

And there she was, waiting for us on the lush green grass. Caroline. Well actually, a rather rude sculpture of her. It was lifesize and made out of coloured resin that had been polished smooth to resemble bronze - apparently the real thing is really expensive. To be fair, I would probably have liked Glenn's statue if it hadn't been of his wife. And an anniversary present from her. Lying naked on her back with her slender arms spread back over her head, her artfully parted legs are raised with knees bent so her feet rest flat on the ground. She was unmistakeably a woman ready and waiting for her lover: eyes closed, a coy smile belying her shamelessly open display of bare pussy.

Glenn marches me over to her and releases my wrist. "Get on top," my lover commands in a tone that suggests immediate obedience. I hear myself emit a little lost "oh!" of surprise and know that I am blushing, my face growing hotter even in the warmth of the afternoon sun;

I an made to kneel down on the grass in front of the statue's parted legs. A no-nonsense smack on the bum from Glenn and I shuffle forward obediently until my knees meet her thighs. Helpless to resist, I lower myself full length on top of the smooth warm sculpture, until I am resting on my elbows, my face above hers. I can feel her hard curves below my tummy (...on top of her, like he used to take her...).

I lie there on top of the statue of my lover's ex-wife, and wait, knowing that the humiliation is far from over. Through the gaudy pink swimsuit my trapped cock presses tantilisingly between her parted buttocks and I become acutely aware that my bottom, now raised up waist-high in the air, is in a perfectly convenient position to be served up to my master.

"Fuck her."

"No, Glenn I.."

"Fuck her!"

A hard slap cracks across my proffered buttocks. The low rise of the swimsuit briefs offers no protection.

"Owww!" That stung!

"I said Fuck her," Glenn growls.

Another stinging smack that makes my arsecheeks jiggle. I take the hint.

"Yes Master," I meekly reply and start to rock back and forth in a vague imitation of missionary lovemaking.

I pump my hips between her bronzed thighs, sliding my crotch in long slow movements against her resined curves, the sunwashed warmth of her haunches transferring to my groin. After a while, despite myself, I find myself getting into it.. What would a passerby see, I wonder? A girly transvestite mounted on a bronzed woman and getting off excitedly with little feminine gasps of pleasure..

I look down at Caroline. Her eyes are closed, her mouth half open, smiling up at me. How many times did she lie like this beneath my Glenn? I knew exactly what she would feel under the weight of his body as his lustful pounding moves her, her breasts bouncing with the powerful rhythm while his magnificent cock fills her again and again..

Lost in thought, I didn't notice Glenn disappear briefly. Suddenly a hand grabs the back of my swimsuit and yanks it down completely, baring my entire bum to the afternoon sun. Splashes of something smooth and warm - suncream? - drip all over my bottom. I feel them tickle the insides of my thighs as they run down into the crack between my buttocks. My masterful boyfriend has returned.

A long thick finger slides down between my bumcheeks and pushes straight inside the sticky orifice it discovers there. My head comes up and I moan aloud in sheer desire. I try to turn and see him but a painful spank on my left bumcheek warns me to keep my attention forwards.

Now two slidey fingers probe my entrance, making me cry out and spread myself wider for him. The heavenly digits scissor inside me until I am on fire. Helplessly, I rub my stiff cock against Caroline's pussy, as hard as a rock.

Glenn leans down and hisses in my ear, "So, you figured you'd like to be my ex-wife, hey?"

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers