Jemima's Tale Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arm of the machine activates, pulling the dildo slightly out of me before swiftly pressing it back in.. once, then one more time for emphasis. The reentry into my bottom is smooth and very powerful. "Ooo!" I exclaim, suddenly getting the idea..

Caroline sniggers: "So can we offer some relief?"

The huge sextoy completely retracts leaving me open and gaping. Hot, flustered and out of my sissy mind with lust, all I can do is remember my master's instructions and obey. "Y..yes ok" I stammer.

Part 9 - High tech problems for Jemima

"Ready?"

The giant dildo reawakes and powers forward to penetrate me again. Brooking no refusal it enters easily and slips straight inside. The enormous girth completely fills me. "Ahhh!" I jerk in my bonds but there is absolutely no escape.

Warming up, the machine starts to fuck me with a series of short deliberate strokes, my bottom moving to and fro with every push, unable to do anything but to follow its relentless urging. Totally unable to cope with the size and strength of this plundering mechanical protruberance, my poor softening clittie flaps around with each driving lunge. I gasp and groan aloud, knowing these strangers are going to make me show them everything - my shame and need, my every lust..

"That's the spirit. Be as loud as you like," smirks the voice from the laptop. "By the way, while my little group take turns on you, I forgot to mention that there's a bet to see if anyone can make you come."

"Ahh ahh..wh..what?" I can't believe my ears.

"Yes, just to make it a bit more interesting. So, Robert.. I think we'll start with you, if you don't mind doing the honours?"

With that, the sex machine noticably speeds up, delivering a punishing rythmn of energetic strokes that send me reeling - I am being utterly shafted by remote! Exposed on the couch I thrash against my bonds, wildly trying to pump my hips. All I can do is move my head from side to side or swing my lower legs uselessly in the air.

"Fuck oh fuck," I gasp my frustration, nightie plastered to my sweaty body. Swinging upside down, my vanquished little clittie dangles and flaps with each butt-slapping impact.

Time passed in a blur as each member of Caroline's group took a turn controlling the machine.

"Ahh ahhh AHHH.." I just couldn't stop moaning, unable to do anything but submit as Caroline's users did everything they could to wear me out. During one guy's particularly intense thrusts I heard a little thump and realised my right stiletto had fallen off. By the time his turn had finished, I'd managed to use my exposed foot to push off the other shoe.

Low murmurs of laughter and encouragement punctuate my taming and I feel a keen sense of unreality wash over me - adrift in a dream of pounding, an onslaught of never-ending lust, of being filled by Glenn's cock, my tongue savouring the taste of his semen, my nipples so stiff they actually hurt. "Please please, please" I beg them in my wanting, conquered by their bombardment, lost in my absolute posession..

And then the fucking machine pauses inside me, leaving me beside myself. My robotic lover emits a sudden whirring and the white metallic arm descends slightly towards the floor. I watch my eyes growing wide on the screen in front of me as a different pressure begins to build in my aching rear. I catch my breath, feeling the immense barrel of the dildo dip down low before deliberately angling itself further up into my defenceless bottom. It felt different somehow. I became ingredibly aware of how my body felt in its clinging, sweaty nightie; how my thighs were quivering, my tummy rising and falling as I panted..

"OK, let's see what our new candidate can come up with," smirks Caroline, jerking me out of my dazed reverie.

Seemingly satisfied with its new position, the dildo pulls out for a microsecond before powering back in with a proper firm jolt. Then out and in again - strenuous, calculated thrusts focused at the back of my hapless bottom, producing a thrill of sensation that makes me squeal. Over and over again.

My bouncing heels hover above my splayed bumcheeks. My inner muscles flexing grudgingly to the rhythm of the intruder's merciless pounding; stretching me round its thickness, making me release its thickness, reaming me with sharp fast pushes that send me jiggling and gasping on the couch. And again and again.

My clittie is leaking, dripping little pale blobs of cum across my nylon-clad thighs.

"Ah-uh ahh ahh," - oh god this is something else! (...this feels familiar...) Fucking me quick and sharp, ploughing me, owning me (...oh it feels like...) owning my girly arse thoroughly like a good auto-fucking machine should (...oh god it feels like...)

"Ahh aahh aahhH...", I can't control myself, can't stop my panting gasps (...my arse is on fire...) Still firmly tied and unable to move, I wriggle ecstatically on the couch, straining at the straps while the huge phallus rubs me inside, over and over, hitting that special place that Glenn knows sends me absolutely wild..

"G.. Gu.. Glenn!??" the realisation sparks something inside me and a familiar supreme warmth starts to build deep between my bumcheeks. Quickly it flows through me, a strange hollowing heat that ignites the insides of my flaccid pricklet (...oh god touch it touch me please fuck me Glenn...) A frenzied keening fills the room and I realise it's coming from me.. my stockinged feet dangle in the air, clenched toes curling in desperation (...stop I can't stop..going to...)

"AAAahhhhhh!!" A shuddering spasm overwhelms me and despite being only semi-hard, my helpless clittie bursts and starts to leak strands of sperm. Each continuing thrust in my arse produces an accompanying pearly-white dribble over my upturned thighs. I cry out in my girly climax - the mingled pain and pleasure indistinguishable from each other. My online audience watches transfixed as I throw my head back, wracked in a juddering handsfree sissygasm and spattering my tummy and stockings with blobs of come.

With a firm pull my unseen assailant finally withdraws the mighty instrument of torture from my exterminated back passage. My head flops back on the couch and I close my eyes, obliterated.

A round of applause and whooping noises come from the screen. Surely it wasn't be possible to blush any harder. Between my raised legs my clittie lies limp and smeared with my juices.

"It looks like we have a winner," Caroline laughs, "although there might have been a bit of insider knowledge.."

"You might have a point there." replies a familiar voice. Glenn.

It was my boyfriend. I just knew it. Nobody but him would know how to send me over the edge like that. I guessed he was using the main computer in the study downstairs.

Finally allowed to leave its home in the deep recesses of my body, Glenn's previous come now oozes out of me, anointing my tender crack with its sticky wetness (...filled you with his spunk all day and showed you who you belong to...)

Part 10 - Just Jemima and her man.

Wiped out, I lay there with my eyes closed and my head spinning and listened to Caroline's group congratulating themselves on a great evening. It seemed to take an age until Caroline finally thanked me for my performance, told me she'd send me a link so I could view my first outing as a video pornstar, and logged off with a cheery "Tat-ta, darling".

The screen went blank and for a few minutes it was quiet in the darkened playroom. Then the door opened and Glenn appeared, dressed in a black bathrobe. I felt like I wanted to burst into tears, it was so good to see him.

He freed my arms from under the couch and gently rubbed the stiffness out of them. My legs were released and I winced a little, feeling them protest at their recent constraint. I lowered them gratefully until they were flat on the couch, noticing that above my stocking tops my thighs were patterned with the deep imprints of the straps. I became aware that I smelt very strongly of sweat and semen..

Completely spent, I lay there in a daze. Glenn bent down and kissed me.

"Mmm," I sighed into his mouth and put my arms up round his neck. He carefully lifted me off the couch and carried me out of the room while I closed my eyes and snuggled into the soft haven of his bathrobe.

I held onto my master as he made his way back along the corridor, through the bedroom door and into the wetroom, setting me down onto the large wooden bench. Glenn shrugged the bathrobe off, kicking it aside before proceding to undress me - rolling my stockings down my sticky thighs and pulling my nightie over my head. Both of us naked, he helped me to my feet and switched the large rainshower on. The hot water cascaded over us as he took me in his arms. Caressed by the invigorating streams, our wet bodies pressed close together and I lifted my face up to his for another kiss from the man I loved, from the man who gave me what I needed with the desire and imagination to show me things about myself that no-one else could. I filled my mouth with the warm water running from my lover's lips and drank contentedly.

We crashed out in the bed, still naked, Glenn spooning into me beneath the covers, one strong arm holding me close to his warmth. He moved my hair aside and kissed the back of my neck, making me shiver.

"You looked so fucking sexy baby," he whispered, his cock stirring against the smooth curves of my bottom.

"You fucked me good.." I murmured, wiggling my bum slightly and smiling to myself. My insatiable boyfriend just didn't know when to stop!

I took his hand and moved it up onto my titties. He played with me for a while, cupping and squeezing my breasts before rubbing my nipples stiff with his thumb. I purred and pushed back against the warm length of his body, feeling the heat of his hardness growing stiff and proud between the cool globes of my buttocks. When Glenn's teasing hand finally dropped down to fondle my awakening clittie I knew my fate was sealed. "Oh that's nice" I whispered encouragingly and turned my head back over my right shoulder to receive his kiss. The familiar moustache flip in my tummy returning as our lips met.

My boyfriend took his time and we made out for ages, his agile tongue exploring my breathless mouth, his commanding hand stroking and teasing my aroused pricklet, stirring and building a long slow passion in me that could only end one way. "I want you in me," I breathed softly, giving him the signal to take charge.

Glenn released my clittie and took hold of my right hand, moving it down to my burning groin. I took over from where he'd left off, and played with myself obediently.

My lover's hand came up to caress my face and I nuzzled into it while I pleasured myself for him. He stroked my cheek and lips for a while before pushing two fingers assertively into my open mouth. Immediately fires of excitement thrilled through my entire body, my deepest fantasies once more becoming real, showing me why I loved and needed him so. I licked and sucked my master's fingers submissively, getting them all wet and ready for him to use on me (...he's going to open you right up...)

The fingers withdrew and my heart thudded in my chest in anticipation. Glenn searched for the opening to my body, his firm hand running over my bare bumcheeks before delving into the cleft between. A touch found my sensitive pussy, still fresh and tingling from its previous adventures, and entered quickly; it's full length slid right inside, making me quiver with pleasure.

A second digit joined it, prodding and stretching my hole until I could take no more. "Want you," I begged.

My boyfriend took me at my word, assertively sliding his hand under my right knee and lifting my thigh to gain full access. His hand pushed forward until my raised thigh was resting on his upper arm and grabbed my steel-hard prick again. I gasped, feeling the warm broom-handle of his cock bump directly against my anus. Wet with pre-cum, the head immediately sank into my open hole, effortlessly parting my inner muscles until they completely surrendered to the exquisite invasion (..oh Glenn..) My entrance was now a pussy for my lover, stretching tight around the fullness of his magnificent rod; Glenn bottomed out, his pubic hair tickling against my perineum and I knew that my master well and truly owned me once more.

"Mmmm," waves of pure sensual joy flooded through me. I caressed my stiff nipples and stretched like a cat, luxuriating in the sensations of warm naked bodies joined together in lovemaking. My boyfriend teased me, rubbing the underside of my clittie with a finger as he began to gently ease himself in and out of me.

I reached behind and clasped Glenn's thigh, feeling the restrained power in each rolling flex into my backside. I drifted off in a daze of being gently jiggled, softly slow-fucked, to infinity and beyond..

"Why don't you come?"

"Sorry?" I tried to focus. A growing ache below my tummy told me that soon my boyfriend was going to make me orgasm..

"I said, why don't you come and live with me, here?" the man fucking me asked, dropping his bombshell without so much as missing a beat of his strong slow strokes inside me.

My heart melted. He wants me to move in with him. To wake up with him every morning.

Suddenly it came to me: "Did you leave that swimsuit out for me to find?"

I swear I could literally hear his damn grinning.

"You got me." he confessed. His hand began to pump my stiff clittie and my hips started to move by themselves.

I thought for a few seconds (..to always be with him...) my body rocking with the increasing ebb and flow of his blissful presence within me. "Oh then.. ohhh!" - I was finding it hard to speak but it was probably obvious what my answer was going to be..

"Hmm?" He was totally enjoying his power over me - and I loved him for it, feeling his encouraging hand working me faster, while simultaneously urging my wriggling loins on with increasingly vigorous thrusts into my rump.

"Yes! Yes I will! OOHH!" My emotions went into meltdown and I turned my head back for a last desperate kiss, Glenn's tongue filling my mouth wildly, his firm cock prising me open..

"That's it, baby," my boyfriend whispered approvingly, "show me how you come."

Jerking uncontrollably I came in his fist, my sissy cream shooting out all over my tummy. Despite barely registering his urgent whispers in my ear or the ensuing forceful slams into my behind I definitely felt one or two spurts of his come gush into my pliant and yielding rectum.

Spurred on by my happy moans, my lover finished in me while I revelling in the exquisite femininity of receiving my man's seed, feeling his life-giving phallus wedged deep within me, coating the deepest recesses of my body with its quickening essence..

Part 11 - Jemima dreams of a future together.

Everyday life felt so tired and mundane compared to when I was with Glenn. Recently, I was ashamed to admit, I had found myself wondering if I could dare to do it all the time, dare to take the plunge and live my life dressed in sexy, girly clothes, in my marvelous boyfriend's house. The thought was so erotic it literally took my breath away (...to be his new wife, on call day and night to service his every need...).

The two of us were like two halves of a whole and I knew that I wanted him and wanted what I had with him to last the rest of my life. Our every rapturous consummation made me desire him more and more, his reciprocal love allowing total reign to my needs to dress up in sexy lingerie and submit to him.

Now that he had asked me to move in with him, I felt more than ever that his commitment to me - to us - was real, and that we could continue to grow together, discovering and expressing our desires for each other and hopefully finding that anything was possible..