Jemima's Tale Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flustered, I try to reply but can think of nothing except his insistant, penetrating touch working inside me.

The fingers withdraw abruptly, leaving my heart and prick swooning for more.

"Well baby, allow me to oblige.." Hands grab my waist and mercilessly pull me back onto his rampantly aroused erection. I gasp out loud, feeling his nakedness behind me. The ardent thickness of my lover's tool rams firmly into my opening passage. Powerless to resist, the large head starts to prise me apart, (...oh my god have me make me take it..) pushing and pushing until I am completely open and writhing in his grasp. From a distance I hear myself whimper at the incredible sensation of being of being so filled, so invaded.

My boyfriend's dominant grip holding me in place, he leans in to forcibly slide his whole eight beautiful inches up inside me, burying himself as deep as he can go. I hear the blood roaring in my ears as the sheer manly power of his assault leaves me almost fainting, helpless to do anything but take his fierceness, receive his lust.

I receive Glenn's full weight on me, totally pinning me to the warm stone. My master enjoys holding me there as the seconds pass until I start to pant and wriggle beneath him. Then he pulls back, my sweaty buttocks sticking to his skin as he withdraws. Momentarily bereft, I make a small noise of complaint at this feeling of emptiness but then without warning he returns to take me again, resuming our mating full and hard and strong until I squeal his name out loud, my mind and stomach sent reeling with the delicious sensations that course through me.

"OHH fuck!!" I manage to grunt in between the pounding my heaving buns are receiving, my fingers digging into the turf as I desperately grab at the lawn to steady my flailing body. Sheathing himself repeatedly in my overwhelmed and accepting rectum, my master's powerful thighs slap powerfully against my poor tingling bottom, taking full charge of my arse and my heart.. and making me love him even more than I ever did before. Trapped beneath me, my cock bumps against the smooth crotch of the statue with every punishing stroke.

"Keep fucking her," he orders through gritted teeth, delivering a hard stinging spank to my right bumcheek for emphasis.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oooohhh," I grunt involuntarily in time to his onslaught, the sheer power of his thrusts forcing me to yield to his irresistable, savage passion. I have wedged myself into an impossible depraved threesome with Glenn and his ex-wife.

Without breaking his devastating rhythm in my stretched and pulsing insides, Glenn leans forward and down to me. "Kiss her!" he hisses in my ear.

Face radiating heat, I lower my head and press my lips against the half-open mouth of the statue, a light taste of sun-baked dust on my tongue. Gingerly I open my mouth and explore her motionless lips like a lover while her husband's pounding pushes me back and forth on top of her. My groin aches with a deep deep pleasure at the thought of being taken like he used to take her. Rubbing against Caroline's pussy, my cock is hard as it's ever been and I mewl and squirm beneath Glenn's weight, longing to feel his tongue in my mouth while his cock tirelessly batters my rear passage.

His grip holds me firm while his unceasing rhythmn fires my insides, every stroke pulling on my inner muscles, stretching my tight opening wide around the divine filling width of his member.

Strong hands slide down under my armpits and Glenn pulls me back onto him, jamming his bursting weapon firmly between my burning arsecheeks. Squealling like a stuck pig I climax, my releasing pricklet pumping and twitching within its pink nylon prison. My master thrusts right up into my arse and ejaculates violently, spraying hot seed deep inside me, thrilling my heart and sealing my fate.

Completely speared by Glenn's still-discharging cock, I cry out deliriously and collapse on Caroline, who seems unimpressed. Some people are never satisfied, I guess. Utterly beside myself, I am totally unable to move.

Part 6 - Jemima receives her punishment

We lie there for what seems an age. The front of my monokini is damp and sticky, filled with my own come, my backside is literally awash with my lover's potent juices.

"You can get up now, baby." Glenn picks his discarded shorts up and puts them back on. He looks so fit and masculine and once more my heart flips to think that I belong to such a man.

That's when I finally see Glenn's phone, resting between the rosebushes on the edge of the raised flowerbed.

"Er.. were you videoing that?" I ask nervously, fully conscious of the fact that a) my flushed rear is still exposed to the world, b) I am completely filled with Glenn's sperm and c) about to start leaking worse than a severely well-fucked sieve.

"Don't worry about it - just step into that," my boyfriend responds with a mysterious smile, pointing towards a large pile of black rubber lying on the grass.

Obediently I go over to investigate. It seemed to be a massive black dildo locked to a belt - presumably my boyfriend had brought it out with the suncream. The shiny phallus looks realistic in every way - except for its truly enormous size - and is secured to a thick leather belt by three chains, two at the front and one at the rear. I grasp the weighty curve of the sextoy gingerly, my fingers actually unable to reach all the way round its width. I'd taken Glenn's biggest buttplug before, but this was a whole different ballgame.

"Oo it seems very big," I point out nervously.

"Belt on, Jem," is his only answer.

How could I refuse? I cinch the belt tightly round my waist and adjust the clips.

"Allow me," grins Glenn helpfully, stepping behind me. A touch on my back makes me lean forwards and I place my hands on my knees for support..

Glenn positions the monstrous silicon organ between my buttocks, savouring my reaction as the huge smooth column presses against the newly moistened entrance to my body. My master pulls the rear chain up tight between my bumcheeks, forcing the thick glans of the oversized sextoy into my aquiescent hole with one powerful thrust.

"Ahh shit!!" I hiss, almost falling as Glenn grabs the dildo and pushes further and further, keeping the pressure building until eventually the gigantic cock is totally embedded inside me.

Quickly the chains are secured around my waist, I feel them digging into my bum, the belt constricting my tummy. I arch my back but there is no relief - it feels like it's opening me wider than I've ever felt before - in fact, it feels like I've been made to sit on an actual baseball bat. My protesting bottom stretches tightly around this bulbous new invader producing a wet squishy feeling that reminds me that Glenn's load is still trapped up inside me with nowhere to go. I feel very close to my limit and absolutely full to bursting.

"It was Carolines favorite," he laughs, "so I knew you'd love it as much as she did." I don't say anything back but grit my teeth instead, focusing on the fact that I can bearly stand up. I know my boyfriend is enjoying himself, "OK, let's go inside - you can carry on enjoying yourself over dinner," he laughs.

I find I can't actually walk unless I'm really careful but I give it a go, emitting a soft cooing sound every few steps as the mammoth dildo presses sharply on a sensitive spot inside me. My poor unsatisfied prick twitches and starts to leak precum into the suit panties, staining the front wet once more.

Slowly we retire inside, Glenn insisting that I provide him with supper before bed. Later, there will be something special happening, he announces.

Still in my pink swimsuit, I manage to microwave some supermarket Chinese food while my abused orifice itches and burns throughout. I've never felt anything like this before - the pulling at my distended entrance blends with an overpowering hollowness far up inside me. It's hard but I try desperately not to give him the satisfaction of moaning aloud. I eat my chilli chicken standing up in the kitchen with my boyfriend barely keeping a straight face. I want him to rip this big pokey thing out of me and give me a real hard and fast fucking with his real live cock.

Glenn's phone rings. He glances at the screen and gives another of those mysterious little smiles. "Go and get changed, Jemima," he orders, "I'll call you when I'm ready."

Feigning nonchalance, I finish my drink without rushing (...oh how will he want me? ) and leave the room before he can see how excited he makes me.

Part 7 - Jemima is caught daydreaming on the job.

Once upstairs I make my way as quickly as I can to our bedroom to see what I am to wear to entertain him this evening.

There lying on the bed I see what my boyfriend has picked out for me. A flyaway babydoll nightie in delicate black lace trimmed with neon pink along with tiny matching g string panties. Luxurious black lace top hold-ups with pretty pink bows at the front. Four inch heels in black patent leather for my feet.

My girly heart starts beating faster as I imagine myself parading in front of my strong masterful lover.

A quick shower is definitely in order. I pop into the ensuite wetroom and find I can take my monokini off by untying the bows at the sides and sliding the panties out from under the belt chains. No such luck with removing the ever-impaling dildo though and it remains irresistibly glued to my rear while I wash my hair and clean up as best as I can.

Afterwards I dry myself and quickly dress, pleased with the effect the underwired nightie has on my B-cup breasts. I daintily arrange the g-string around the monster shaft locked between my bumcheeks and immediately my pricklet grows stiff, poking cheekily out of the top of the little panties.

Stoked by the erotic sensations inside me my imagination starts to run riot, my mind inundated with lustful images and thoughts - amplified, naturally, by the ever-present throbbing in my posterior.

My boyfriend taking me in his powerful arms, feeling my body, turning me over, positioning me for his pleasure.

"Ohh do me now,", I implore him, caressing his thick black hair alluringly. "Please, please!" showering his stubbly cheeks with kisses, wanting him to push between my upturned buttocks and slide straight into my wide-open hole. I raise my smooth arse invitingly up off the bed and my lover presses up hard against it. The familiar warm thickness of his cock spreads through me again and I take him fully, take his hard fucking like his best girl, like a good girl should.

"Jemima!" a voice like thunder snaps me out of my daydream. I seem to be kneeling on the bed, one hand playing with my hard nipples through the lace nightie, the other wanking my rock-hard member.

"I'm sorry I.." blushing fiercely, I know I'm in deep trouble - caught playing with myself without permission. I move to get off the bed.

"Stay where you are!" Glenn barks.

I swallow nervously, remembering the time I was discovered masturbating on the bidet and accidentally brought myself to orgasm in front of him. Not only did I have to lick all the mess up off my fingers and tummy, but my master locked my clittie in a chastity device and sent me back home, forbidding me to return for a fortnight. That was not any fun at all!

I feel him fastening the thin leather leash around my neck before disappearing behind me. A hand on my back pushes me forwards until I am kneeling on all fours on the mattress. A sharp tug pulls my head up straight, makes me hold my rear in the air like I'm supposed to (...but not like my daydream...) I squirm as the dildo readjusts itself inside me.

"What," Glenn hisses punctuating with a stinging spank on my left buttock:

"Did" - a similar smack on the right.

"I" - back to the left. His hand is hard making me wince with every slap.

"Tell" - I twist uncomfortably, clenching helplessly round the infernal dildo.

"You" - owch! that one properly hurt!

"Last" - my bottom is on fire! I wince and silently mouth my discomfort.

"Week?!" I know my cheeks are already red to his gaze. He tugs my leash.

"Not.. not to play with my clittie". Under my tummy my self-same clittie is now all red and swollen hard enough to burst. I am so horny I can barely think straight.

"And?" - owch! he is not sparing me in the slightest.

Thwack! Twack! Thwack! My bum is sent quivering under a barrage of smacks.

"Oww!! oww!! u.. unless you say.."

He stops, glancing at the clock, "We'll have to stop for now."

I am surprised that my punishment is so brief - sometimes my master requires me to be teased and spanked me for hours. Taking my leash he pulls me to my feet. I know better than to rub my burning red bottom in front of him.

Pulling my lead my master steers me from the bedroom and I hear him push the door to the playroom open.

Part 8 - A debut for Jemima.

The large room is quite dark except for the bright lights shining down above the brown leather bondage couch. Glenn unclips my leash and positions me on my back. The top half of the couch has been raised so my upper body is resting at about 45 degrees. Lying there, the cool smooth material feels exciting against my bare bumcheeks.

My boyfriend pulls my arms down and under the couch, with both wrists secured to clamps below. A belt comes up from below and is locked round my waist. I try a little wriggle as an experiment, but as expected, I am thoroughly held fast.

Between my legs, I can see a H-shaped machine made out of shining metal sitting on the floor at the end of the couch. Behind it is a table where Glenn's laptop is set up, the screen pointing right at me.

Next leather straps are fastened tightly round each of my upper thighs just below my stocking-tops. Clips are attached then I feel a couple of tugs and my legs are suddenly pulled wide apart and up back over my shoulders. My bottom rises high up off the couch, leaving me face-to-face with my own pantie-clad clittie. This new angle causes the dildo to tilt inside me and I moan softly at the thrilling movement.

Glenn's grinning face appears between my separated knees. I feel him run his hand over my hapless buttocks and just as I realise what he's going to do, he grasps the end of the dildo inside me and twists.

"Ooohh fuck!!" I gasp.

"Be quiet," he commands, while above my tummy, my clittie swells inside its little black panties, fighting the sensations produced by the enormous plug below.

With great difficulty I suppress any further reactions as my master releases the chains holding the colossal sex toy against my dilated entrance. Glenn slowly pulls it out of me a few inches, leaving the major portion still inside. Some splashes of wet dribble onto my poor boy-pussy signifying the addition of lube, then he dildo vibrates a couple of times and I hear two sharp clicks before its full length is firmly pushed back into me. What on earth is going on?

Glenn leans down to whisper in my ear, "Agree to everything - just go with it.." then his hands are cupping and fondling my breasts, fingers moving in slow teasing whirlpools over their lacy coverings. My breathing begins to quicken as he rubs his thumb across my stiff nipples. He reaches between my legs and pulls the black panties down, freeing my growing erection. The lacy sting stretches tightly under the smooth skin beneath my balls making me even more excited.

Glenn moves to the laptop and taps the keyboard. A winking smiley face appears on the screen.

"Hi sweetie," comes a voice from the computer, "I'm Caroline."

"Caroline?" I repeat idiotically.

"Yes, the very same. Glenn's been telling me all about how you like to dress up."

The screen changes to a webcam video view, and there, staring back at me is.. me.

Jemima dressed in her nightie, arms tied behind her back, legs spread wide apart, exposed clittie stiff out in front of her, impaled and displayed on Caroline's very own favourite supersized dildo. It was the horniest thing I'd ever seen. I could also now clearly see that Glenn had attached the dildo wedging my hole open to a long silver arm. Stretching away from my upturned buttocks, the arm reached back for about a metre before locking into a hinged beam of a similar length that was connected to the metal box.

"Glenn will give you his cock to suck if you give me permission to stream you on my website.."

"Oh" I feel my face go as red as a beetroot. Unconsciously I lick my lips, thinking about being shown off (...sucking my master in front of everyone...) and unable to believe how turned on it had made me.

Glenn's lower half appears in the left side of the screen next to the couch. He is naked from the waist down, his familiar semi-hard member hanging down in its nest of wiry dark hair near my head. My clever boyfriend knows how badly I wanted to suck him earlier and that there was no way I'd be able to resist (...watching him covering your face with creamy sperm...).

"Please.." is all I could manage. Immediately a number of icons appear at the top of the laptop screen above the wide-eyed image of my face.

"Good, we're all here," Caroline announces, "now Jemima's going to show us what a good little sissy cocksucker looks like.."

Cheeks blazing, I turn my head to the right and looking up at my master (...like a proper girly sissy should...) tantalisingly open my mouth wide for him to take. This was the stuff of my dreams - to receive Glenn's cock between my grateful lips and taste his creamy come. Left hand holding my head still by my ponytail, my lover angles his prick directly into my mouth, thrusting the smooth dome of the glans repeatedly against the inside of my bulging cheek.

In a frenzy of lust, I lick and suck the beautiful sticky member in front of me (...come for me..) moaning aloud with pleasure and frustration as my hips vainly try to dislodge the thick shaft embedded in my bottom. Between my raised thighs my neglected clittie stands desperately to attention.

"Go for it girl!" a male voice shouts from the watching screen and I feel my face flush again as I work eagerly on the warm column of flesh (...come for me, darling...) The scent of his male musk surrounds me, drives my tongue wild under the ridged glans (...come in my mouth..) round the smooth organ, along the full entire length..

At last Glenn hisses through his clenched teeth and orgasms, urgently holding my head onto his shuddering, erupting cock. My mouth overflows with his warm, gluey emission and I echo my lover's growls with sounds of my own pleasure, proudly swallowing every drop of his delicious gift.

My master finishes and I hold him in my mouth until he relaxes. After a few moments a familiar gratitude floods through me, almost bringing me to tears. Just the thought of my manly boyfriend's sperm now resting in my tummy fills me to the brim with love and desire. With a soft sigh of contentment, I give his softening tool its usual reward and gently start to clean it with a long, loving tongue-bath.

"Well that was just lovely. Thank you Glenn," comes Caroline's smarmy voice from the computer. I ignore her, busying myself with my task.

After a while I reluctantly release his spotlessly-cleaned penis and my boyfriend steps back, smiling at my blatent deshelvement. I look over at the screen, at my shiny pink lips wet with Glenn's come. Instinctively I stick my tongue out and lick the sticky residue.

"Gosh, you did enjoy that didn't you Jemima?" comments the all-seeing Caroline.

I nod, too embarrassed to speak.

"It's such a shame you haven't had any satisfaction though.. maybe we could help out?"

"Wh.. what do you mean?" knowing perfectly well what she meant.

"Well Jemima dear, Glenn says we can turn on the Shockspot for you if you let some of my members have a bit of a..drive."

"Drive?" I repeat dimly.