All Comments on 'Jemma Becomes Emma'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
WOW

Mmmmmmmmmmm I I don't know about anybody else but I like this story. Erotic sexy.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Only 2 problems

I have only 2 problems with this part of the story and they are the same as with the prelude...the wrong names and the spelling/grammar errors. In the first one, Marie became Shelia. In this one JeMMA became JeNNa. Other than those, I loved both of them and gave both a 5 star rating. Please tell me there will be more parts to it as Emma goes to college and about her life with Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but.....

This is the first time I've commented on any story. You really need a proofreader to correct spelling and grammatical errors. They do nothing to add to your story and are a slight distraction. It would be great if we found out that Jim is Marie's brother. Makes the whole incest thing inherited.

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comments. I have only one question to ask.

What did you submit today for publication?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

I loved this story. I wish it had a second part. I would love to hear more about how this all turns out. Don't worry about the grammar errors, nobody is perfect.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Loved it

I really wish people would get off of the grammar and spelling errors. These stories are written for our entertainment values. We are all human and make mistakes. Hell, if you want perfection, go buy a damn book that was proofread 20 times and probably still has an error.

My error was never having a daughter to fuck.

Hopefully there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious...

Emma claims she wants her mother to be there helping to get Mike's dick hard for her anal deflowering, and also later when she tries to get pregnant. Made a big deal about it. Cool!

Then at the very end, suddenly she wants privacy? Seemed strange, given the big todo before.

Otherwise enjoyed the stories, and don't care about minor errors. Keep 'em cuming!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Great story BUT

I too agree with the other readers with there ( constructive criticism.) It was distracting at times with your gramma and typo errors. This would have been avoided if you had an editor. I still enjoyed this story but for the errors mentioned. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 6 years ago
Soft critique

Enjoying the story but I think you may be using a voice to type program that is not picking up on your pronunciation nuances. Try talking every word without making contractions or get a better program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...

who is TRULY married? Marie & Jim, even though he's paying to screw her, and Michael own's her heart/body, and now Jemma is going to leggit marry Michael, eventually, but she's going to let Marie still screw him? WTF?! Time for Marie to step aside. Why didn't Marie just stay with Michael to begin with, and Jim take the place as Jemma's 'Uncle'? Confused as hell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re; Thank you

It appears that your comment thanks the readers but only comment if you've posted today. You do understand that the readers are trying to read YOUR story in English so unless you're prepared to receive constructive criticism about the grammar and spelling, write it in English!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
will you continue?

i think this story needs a few more chaptors. please!

HotbobbieHotbobbieover 4 years ago
Very nice

A very very nice start that DOES need a few more chapters. There are many unanswered questions that do need to be answered..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but seemed incomplete. Continue with Emma loosing anal virginity. Branding of both Emma and Marie.

Threesome with Micheal and Mom. One on one with Maie. Jump forward a couple years, Emma gets pregnant by Michael. Marie reveals she is pregnant by Micheal. Jim gives Emma away at wedding. Jim passes away and Marie moves in with Michael and Emma. Both kids are born

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous