Jen and Bobbie and Delilah

Story Info
Fate gives a separated couple a second chance.
8k words
22.5k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This is a cheating spouse story, but if you're a red meat kind of person and expecting the cheater to be crucified, you might want to stop reading.

============================================

Fuck, it was hot! The construction site felt like a furnace! Thank God the foreman told us to pack it in and come back tomorrow.

I (Bobbie) was a backhoe driver, and the construction company I worked for had been awarded a contract for a new residential subdivision. We broke ground a few days ago. There was going to be work for quite a while. But not today. The temperature was over 110 degrees with 100 hundred percent humidity, and I was going home to a cool pool and a hot girlfriend and maybe some afternoon sex in our air-conditioned apartment.

I felt like the luckiest guy in the world going out with Jen. We were childhood sweethearts and had moved in together when we turned eighteen. I started my backhoe job after high school, and Jen was going through to be a nurse. She was in the last term of her final year, and then we were going to be making the big bucks. I made not bad money, but Jen would make tons as a nurse because there was a shortage.

Or that was the original plan until Jen became pregnant.

I had a physical a few months ago and got my sperm count tested because my brother and sister-in-law were having a hard time getting pregnant, and it turned out he was shooting blanks. Since I was already getting a checkup, I thought it made sense to get tested.

The news came back bad! My sperm was no better than my brothers. I was really bummed out and was just about to tell Jen when she nervously told me she had some important news. She was pregnant. I almost died from relief! I guess my sperm wasn't so bad after all! Jen couldn't take the pill, so we used condoms, and I guess one of my little swimmers made it past the rubber!

Jen seemed nervous about telling me for some reason, but I jumped for joy at the news. I'd always wanted a family, and this was great news. Jen would graduate before the baby was born, stay home for a while, and then begin her nursing career later. It would be hard juggling everything, but lots of parents did it, and so could we.

I didn't bother telling Jen about my sperm count results because they were obviously wrong!

Jen had a tiny baby bump, and her breasts were fuller. She looked yummy, like a ripe fruit, and I couldn't wait to get home to squeeze her melons and taste her juicy pussy!

We had a basement apartment in a small house. The owner was an elderly black man called Whity (think non-grey Morgan Freeman). He was tall and lean. He said he was fifty but didn't look it. Jen said she thought Whity was handsome. I didn't think so, but then I didn't look at guys. So what the hell did I know!

I didn't care about Whity's looks, but I was just happy with the deal he gave us.

We had a nice apartment for three years, and then the building was sold, and we had to move. Fortunately, we saw Whity's ad for a basement apartment and met him right away.

He was friendly and didn't require a yearly lease. He said he preferred to rent month by month. Then if he didn't like the people, he could kick them out. That sounded fair to me. He asked us what we did and was impressed that I had a good construction job and Jen was going to be a nurse, but I think the final selling point was Jen. She's a babe! I'm okay looking, but she's gorgeous. She's five foot seven with long blonde hair, C-cup breasts, long tanned legs, a tight ass, and a pretty face! I could see Whity eyeing her, but I didn't blame him. It was hard not to stare at her.

The rent was reasonable, and even better, there was a big pool which Whity said we could use. And that's what I planned on doing. I was going to surprise Jen with an early arrival and sink my hot body into the refreshing water and then hopefully sink my hard shaft into Jen's velvety soft pussy.

That was the plan. So much for plans.

I tiptoed into our apartment to surprise Jen but didn't see her. The apartment felt warm, so maybe she was in the pool.

I went out to the pool and stopped dead in my tracks.

Whity was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water and his back to me. Someone was between his legs behind him in the water, and her head was energetically bobbing up and down. I couldn't see her face, though, because Whity's body blocked it. But, whoever it was, was giving Whity's cock quite a workout! Jen said she thought Whity was handsome, but I didn't believe her. I guess I was wrong!

Then Whity stood up, and I just about died! It was Jen! Jen had been sucking Whity's cock, and she had a very pleased look on her face! She took Whity's hand and exited the pool. His huge dick was dangling obscenely between his legs. I wasn't small, but Whity's dick dwarfed mine.

Whity whispered something in Jen's ear, and she grinned. Then he lay down on a mat on the pool deck, and Jen straddled him and wiped the tip of his dick against her slick pussy several times. She'd closed her eyes but was facing my direction and had a look of rapture on her face as she lowered herself on Whity's huge pole. I guess it wasn't the first time because it only took a few tries before his dick disappeared inside her.

She sat on Whity's dick with a look of contentment for a few seconds and then began, long slow strokes. I recognized the look of pleasure from when she rode my dick. She gradually increased the pace until she was slamming down on Whity. Her face was getting flushed, and she started to grimace in pleasure which meant her orgasm was close. I knew because I'd seen that look a million times. Except in the past, she'd been riding my dick. Jen's milk-filled breasts and long blonde hair were bouncing all over the place as she rode Whity's cock. Then her whole body tightened, and she moaned loudly as an orgasm ripped through her.

Until that point, I'd been so shocked and surprised it felt like an out-of-body experience. But Jen's moan of pleasure jolted me out of my stupor, and red hot anger and betrayal exploded inside me. I immediately thought about getting my crowbar and beating Whity to a pulp, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in jail. Then, I thought about confronting them, but my brain was so fried in rage, I would have been speechless. The tiny part of my brain that was still functioning told me to get the hell out.

I drove around in a stupor for a while and then headed back to the apartment. Jen greeted me with a hug until she saw the look of seething anger on my face.

"What's wrong, babe! You look upset!" I sat down on the kitchen chair but was unable to speak.

Jen sat down beside me and looked concerned. "What's wrong? Bobbie?"

I was only able to utter small sentences.

"Too hot"

"Left early."

"To surprise you."

"You weren't here."

"Went to the pool."

"Saw you."

"With Whity."

Jen's face went white as a ghost.

"Naked."

Jen looked terrified.

"On him."

Jen's mouth opened a tiny bit, but that was a mistake. I didn't want to hear a peep out of her cheating fucking mouth! What could she possibly say?

My hand was instantly on her neck, and Jen's eye's bulged in terror. I'm a mild-mannered guy and had never touched a hair on Jen's head. Hurting women was inexcusable in my mind. But I wasn't in my mind. Jen wisely shut her yap.

So many questions were racing through my mind! When! How long! Why! But the vortex of anger and betrayal instantly shredded any thoughts I had. I was pure rage.

Then I looked at Jen's full breasts and her baby bump and had to know. I pointed at her tummy.

"Who!"

Jen was speechless in fear.

"WHO!!!!!!!"

She put her head down and whispered. "I don't know."

I slammed her chair, back and she fell to the floor. I needed to leave before someone got hurt badly!

She cried and yelled out my name as I fled the house, but I ignored her.

The attendant at the liquor store looked at my eyes and pulled back as she warily took my money. I checked into the cheapest hotel I could find and took swigs until the bottle was empty. Then I stewed in a pickled rage until I passed out.

I woke with a severe case of dry mouth in the middle of the night and gulped several glasses of water. My thirst was quenched, but my stomach was rumbling ominously. I was going to feel like shit tomorrow.

All I knew was that Jen and I were done! How could she betray me after years of going out! I thought we had the perfect relationship. I thought we were going to live together forever. I thought I satisfied her in bed. But, I guess I was wrong! Well, Whity could have her cheating cunt as much as he wanted now because I didn't want anything to do with her!

There were numerous frantic texts and voicemails from Jen. I deleted them all.

I started to plan. I needed to call in sick in the morning. I had a buddy who owned a rooming house. I could crash there for a while until I got my shit together. Jen had an exam tomorrow morning, so I could grab my crap while she was gone. I had no desire to listen to her whine.

I went to the apartment the following morning, loaded up garbage bags with my stuff, and was ready to put them in my truck when someone knocked. I ignored it several times but then heard Whity.

"I know you're in there, Bobbie! Open up! We need to talk!"

No! We didn't need to fucking talk! I opened the door and cold-cocked Whity. He went down like a rock, and I stepped over his stunned body with my garbage bags and left.

============================================

There was no lease to get out of. Jen and I already had separate bank accounts. We weren't married and had no joint debt, so it was easy to separate myself from her. I changed my phone number, and then her irritating texts and voicemails disappeared. I'd have to deal with Jen in the future if the baby was mine, but she was out of my life for now.

I saw her around occasionally from a distance and ignored her. Her stomach was huge one time, and then the next time, she was walking a stroller with Whity. I guess that meant I wasn't the dad. Good riddance! Whity could have her!

============================================

I noticed Jen a few more times with Whity and the baby, but I never saw him after that.

I'd never actually seen the baby because it was always in a buggy. Then one day, I was at an outdoor cafe with some buddies having a beer, and Jen walked by.

She was in those tight stretchy yoga pants that women wear and a sports bra and looked great. A baby girl was strapped on Jen's back, and she was the cutest little thing you ever saw! She had a beautiful combination of mixed-race features. She had a large head of kinky brown hair, but her skin was a light chocolate brown, and she had Jen's nose and green eyes. She was quite the cutie!

Then life took a turn. Again!

I was on a scaffold helping coworkers lift some pipe and fell off. I bore the brunt of my fall with my head and arm and leg. My hard hat saved my head, but I had a concussion, and my leg was shattered, and my arm fractured. I was going to be off for a while.

The nurses changed shifts every four days, and one day Jen appeared in a nurse's uniform. I guess she'd finally become a nurse.

"Bobbie?" Jen said, surprised, and looked a bit wary. Then she saw my condition. "What happened to you?"

I went over the details, and it seemed to relax her when she realized I wasn't going to bite her head off. In fact, it was good to see her. She looked good, and it was nice to talk to her.

After we finished talking, she smiled. "Well, you're going to be in my hands for the next few days, and I'll try to take good care of you."

Then she left for her next patient.

I used Jen's nurse visits to catch up. She'd been a nurse for over a year and liked her job but found it challenging caring for Delilah (that was her daughter's name) and working at the hospital.

I asked her if Whity helped, and she got a sad look on her face.

"Whity helped a little, but he passed away six months ago from a heart attack."

I felt bad. Not so much for Whity, but I didn't want to upset her. "Sorry!"

"It's okay. You didn't know."

I remembered seeing Jen with her daughter. "I saw you out with your daughter one day. She was riding on your back."

She smiled. "I know you did."

"You did? How come you didn't stop?"

She looked me in the eye. "Would you have talked to me?"

"Yes. Your daughter is super cute, and you know I like kids."

She looked me in the eye again. "Would you have talked to me if Delilah wasn't with me?"

I paused for a second, honestly thinking about her question. "Yes."

She stared at me with a cryptic expression, digesting my answer. "Then next time, I'll stop."

She turned to leave. "Gotta go, Bobbie. More people to care for!"

I felt slightly bummed out when Jen's four-day shift ended. I wasn't going to see her for days, but she gave me a big smile when she came back, which lifted my spirits. I looked forward to her visits. She still looked gorgeous, and it felt good to talk to her. I always asked her questions about Delilah, which elicited big smiles. Delilah was three, toilet trained, a chatbox, and had the vocabulary of a ten-year-old.

One day I felt a bit melancholy after talking about Delilah because I realized I'd never have a child of my own. Jen noticed my mood change.

"What's wrong?"

I was reluctant to say anything because I'd been enjoying my time with Jen and didn't want to dredge up the past. But she persisted.

"What's wrong, Bobbie?" She smiled. "You're my patient, and it's my job to attend to my patient's needs."

"It made me sad thinking I'll never have a little girl of my own."

She tried to cheer me up. "Sure you will! You just need to meet the right person."

"Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who I meet. I'm sterile."

"I didn't know that. I'm sorry, Bobbie. I know how much you like kids. How did you find out?"

"I had a physical a few years ago and had a sperm test because David and Julie couldn't conceive. So I wanted to know if I was okay."

Jen's brows furrowed in recollection. "Hey, I remember you talking about that. When did you do it?"

"Before we split up."

Jen looked confused. "I don't remember you telling me."

"I was about to, but you beat me to it with your pregnancy announcement. There was no need to mention it after you told me you were pregnant. I knew the test was wrong because you were pregnant, which meant my sperm was okay."

The expression on Jen's face had gradually morphed from happy to curious, to concerned to upset as I answered her questions, and the conversation led back to her cheating.

She looked at me distraughtly. "I'm so sorry, Bobbie!"

Then she left.

============================================

Jen seemed nervous when I saw her the following morning. I assumed she felt bad about the previous day.

I enjoyed my visits with Jen, though, and didn't want to focus on the past. I wanted a cheery Jen to greet me.

"Jen, about yesterday."

She looked distressed. "I'm sorry, Bobbie! I shouldn't have pried."

"Jen. I'm not upset, okay? It's history. I enjoy your visits and want my cheery nurse back! Okay?"

She looked relieved. "Now tell me the latest about Delilah!"

Jen brightened and proceeded to tell me, with motherly pride, the latest Delilah news. Before she left the room, she turned around and smiled.

"Thanks, Bobbie."

============================================

Jen was the one to deliver the good news. I could leave the hospital in two days, although I had a lot of physio left on my fractured arm and the same for my leg once my cast was off. I hated the physio sessions. Those fuckers were sadists! They weren't happy until you were screaming in pain!

Then Jen delivered a pleasant surprise.

"Do you have a ride back to where you live?"

I lived in a bachelor's apartment because I quickly got tired of the rooming house after I started using the communal shower and some scary-looking down-and-out guys walked in!

"I was going to call a cab."

"I'm off tomorrow. Would you like me to give you a ride back to your place? I could bring Delilah so you could meet her."

My face lit up. The ride would be great, and so would seeing Ms. Delilah in person. I'd heard so much about her.

"That would be great, Jen. I can't wait to meet her."

Jen grinned. "She's curious to meet you as well."

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity. "How does she know about me?"

Jen grinned and walked away.

Had she been talking to Delilah about me?

===========================================

Delilah was a delight! I loved her brown frizzy hair and beautiful complexion, and she never stopped talking!

"Mommy says that she grew up with you."

"Mommy said that you used to be good friends."

"Mommy said you were hurt bad, and she's been looking after you."

"I like that mommy helps people, but I don't like it when she has to work late because then I'm in bed before she gets home."

It was my turn to ask some questions.

"Who looks after you when your mommy is working."

"Suzie does."

"Who is Suzie?"

"Suzie lives next door and babysits me, and mommy pays her. Mommy says Suzie charges a lot, but mommy trusts her, and I get to play with her kids, and Suzie doesn't mind if I sleep over if mommy is late."

"Hmmm! It sounds like Suzie is a good helper for your mom!"

"Yes. I like her! Can I touch your cast?"

"Sure!"

"It feels hard."

"Yes, that's to keep my bones in place until my leg heals."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, but it itches."

"When will you get it off?"

"In a few weeks."

Delilah took one look at my bachelor apartment and frowned.

"Your place is small. Where's your bedroom?"

"Delilah!" Jen exclaimed in embarrassment.

I didn't care. I found the honesty of little kids refreshing.

"It's small, but it's big enough for me because I don't have any kids or a wife. I don't have a bedroom. So I sleep on the couch," and showed Delilah how it pulled out. She thought that was cool.

"Why don't you have any kids?"

"Because I can't."

"Why?"

"Delilah!" Jen exclaimed again, but it didn't stop Delilah.

"Well, there's something wrong with my body."

That seemed to satisfy Delilah, and then she switched gears again.

"Our place is much bigger than yours, and we have a pool!"

Hmmm! Interesting! Time to collect more information.

"Where do you live?"

"Where you used to live. Mommy said you used to live with her."

I looked at Jen.

"After someone's paternity became obvious, Whity changed his will and left the house to me. There's a small mortgage, but basically, I own it."

"Why did you stop living with mommy?"

"OKAY! That's enough questions, young lady!" Jen interjected forcefully. "It's time for us to leave Bobbie alone. He's still healing and needs lots of sleep."

Delilah gave Jen a frown at being shut down but quickly forgot about her irritation and turned to me.

"Maybe, next time, you can visit mommy and me at our place. We have a pool and could go swimming. I like to swim, and mommy said you do too."

Jen rolled her eyes at Delilah's unfiltered mouth.

"You'll have to ask your mom if it's okay for me to visit."

Delilah immediately turned to Jen.

"Is it okay if Bobbie visits?"

Jen looked me in the eye.

"It's okay with me if it's okay with Bobbie. Is it okay, Bobbie? Would you like to see Delilah and me?" She said with the emphasis on 'me.'

I smiled. "Yes, I would."

Delilah beamed and then turned to Jen.

"Mommy, when can Bobbie come over?"

I knew that Delilah loved to swim because Jen had told me, and so did I. I also knew that Jen wasn't as enthusiastic. She preferred to have a cool shower if she got hot and hated washing chlorine out of her hair, so I interjected.