Jen and Bobbie and Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting my cast off in a week, and then I'll be able to go in the pool. I like to swim. We could swim together. Does that sound like a plan, Mommy?"

Mommy grinned. "Most definitely! Then I'll get a break from someone constantly harassing me to go swimming!"

Delilah shrieked in excitement and turned to her mom.

"Mommy, I'm hungry! We need to go home and eat! Bye, Bobbie! See you soon!"

============================================

It felt great to get my cast off and play with Delilah in the pool. She loved doing cannonballs, and we splashed Jen numerous times. And she loved when I picked her up and flung her in the water. Jen had on mirror glasses, but I could see her watching us, and she looked pleased.

My contribution was to bring some steaks. I liked to barbecue when I lived at Whity's, and Jen and Delilah eagerly wolfed down the tasty meat.

"Mommy! This is really good! Why don't we barbecue?"

Jen looked at me.

"Bobbie was the barbecue expert, honey. Maybe he'll visit again and barbecue for you."

"Will you, Bobbie? Please!"

"It's okay with me if it's okay with your mommy."

Delilah looked at Jen.

"Bobbie is welcome to visit us as often as he wants." Then Jen looked me in the eye. "He can even sleep over if he wants."

============================================

Physio was a pain because I wasn't supposed to drive, and the physio place was over by Jen's, which wasn't close to me. The cab rides were expensive. One night I was grumbling to Jen about it at supper (I was getting invited over more and more by Delilah).

"How many more physio sessions do you have?" Jen asked.

"Eight spread over several weeks."

"Why don't you stay here until your sessions finish. I could drive you when I'm off, and when I can't, you'll have a short cab ride. We have three bedrooms. You could sleep in the spare room, and it would help me with Delilah. She wouldn't need to stay at Suzie's as much. I appreciate Suzie's flexibility, but she charges extra when I'm late."

"Would it be okay with you, Delilah, if Bobbie looked after you the next few weeks when mommy is late?"

Delilah lit up. "That would be great, mommy! Bobbie and I could go for lots of swims and barbecue every night!"

Jen looked at me. "Well. What do you think?"

I smiled. "It sounds good to me!"

The first three weeks were great! Jen drove me to physio on the days she could, and it was a short cab drive on the other days. Delilah and I swam every day, and she was out like a light at night from all the physical activity. I was able to help with the meals and getting Delilah ready in the morning. I even read stories to Delilah at night before bed. It felt like I was part of a family when we were together. It felt good.

Then Suzie told Jen her family was renting a cottage for a week and asked if Delilah could go. Jen said yes, and Delilah jumped with excitement when Jen told her.

I started to pack my stuff to go home after Delilah left. Jen noticed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going back home. It's been great being here, but Delilah is gone, so I should go."

"Don't you have another week of physio?"

"Yes, but only two more sessions. It's no big deal to take a cab for two visits. But I appreciate you driving me and letting me stay here, and I've loved my time with Delilah. She's a great kid. You've done a fantastic job with her."

"You don't have to leave, Bobbie. I don't bite."

"I know, but it would feel weird."

"You mean it would feel weird being alone with me?"

I didn't say anything, but Jen knew. It was true. Being alone with Jen in the place where it happened might bring back bad memories.

"You could still sleep in the spare room. I promise I won't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable. In fact, I wanted to talk to you about something without Delilah being around."

"What?"

"You know how you said you felt sad thinking that you would never be a father?"

"Yes."

"You could be a father."

"How?"

"You could be Delilah's father. She adores you, and you're great with her. She would love for you to be her dad."

"I do adore her, but..."

"It's me, isn't it? You still hate me for what I did."

I didn't hate Jen, but sometimes I did.

"Jen, I've had a wonderful three weeks with you and Delilah. You're still the beautiful, playful, friendly, loving person I adored, but sometimes I still visualize you riding Whity's cock with a look of rapture on your face, and my anger wells up. I've never understood why you did it. I thought you loved me! I thought we were a great pair. I thought I satisfied you! It's upsetting me now thinking about it, and I don't want to be upset! What if I never stop thinking about it? Do you want someone like that living with you? A Jeckle and Hyde person that wants to be with you most of the time but can't stand your face other times?"

Jen had a sad look on her face.

"Would you like me to try to explain? I don't even know if I can because I don't understand why I did it in hindsight, but I could try if you'd like, although it may upset you more."

"I'd like that because I'm never going to forget and forgive if I don't understand what happened."

"Okay. Let me change out of my work clothes, and then we'll sit down, and I'll try to explain. It may take a while."

============================================

Jen came back in what I call her 'Hooters' outfit. She used to wear it all the time before we split up, but I hadn't seen it again until today. The outfit looked like what Hooter's girls wear. She had on brief orange shorts with a white sleeveless t-shirt tucked in. The t-shirt was tight and plunged in the front showing a lot of cleavage. It always used to turn me on, and I felt a twinge in my cock.

She looked at me with a resigned look. "What would you like to know?"

"When did it start?"

"It started the day we met Whity about getting the apartment."

"He hit on you then?"

"No, but there was sexual chemistry in the air."

"I never noticed anything."

"That's because the sexual energy wasn't directed at you, but the minute I entered the room, I could feel Whity's interest."

"But, I was there, and he was talking to me, not you."

"I know. I'm just telling you I could feel Whity. I know he was fifty, but he didn't look it. He had the toned, smooth body of a twenty-year-old with a young Morgan Freeman face, which I found cute. And when he shook my hand, our palms were sweaty. His eyes kept darting over when he was talking to you, and I could see interest in his eyes. The whole time we were at his place, there was a sexual spark in the air."

"So did something happen when we first moved in?"

"Nothing explicit, but the sexual energy was always there when I was in his presence."

"So when did something happen?"

"Not for a while. It was very gradual. Whity started getting bolder when I was home from classes, and you were at work."

"What do you mean?"

"He wore long, non-revealing swim trucks when you and I were at the pool, but then he started wearing a very revealing speedo when it was just me. The intent was obvious, and the speedo was extremely revealing and distracting. His size was on full display. He always showed up in his speedo shortly after I went to the pool, but never when you were there."

"What else?"

"He never dropped by our apartment when you were there but did when I was alone. He always had some excuse."

"Like what?"

Things like:

"Hi, Jen! I was in the laundry room and noticed your clothes were dry, so here they are."

"Hi, Jen! The mailman just came, and I know you were waiting for something. So I just thought I'd let you know!"

"Hi, Jen. I'm going to the grocery store. Did you want to come, or can I get you anything?"

"There was nothing inappropriate about his visits. In fact, he was always polite and charming, and helpful. I liked him. He never tried to force himself on me or spike my drink. But we crossed paths more and more, and the sexual energy was always there, and I saw his package every day at the pool. I started walking around with a low-grade sexual fever from all the frequent contact and sight of his bulge. Eventually, I began to feel like a bitch in heat. There was constant arousal between us, and he was helpful and nice to me. I found him handsome, and his body made my pussy wet."

"One day, I was at the pool, and he came out and asked if I'd like some sun-tan lotion on my back. I knew I shouldn't have, but I was aroused, and I let him. His warm, slippery fingers felt electric on my back, and soon he was rubbing between my legs, and I was toast. We went to his room and had sex."

"Did you have sex regularly, then?"

"No. After that, I had a major guilt meltdown and avoided Whity for a while, but then we started crossing paths again, and the sexual chemistry flared. In fact, it was stronger than ever because I'd slept with him and experienced his body. Eventually, I caved again and then felt even more guilty."

"How many times did you sleep with him?"

Jen seemed reluctant to answer.

"Jen? A hundred? Fifty? Ten?"

"No! Nothing like that! Three times."

The ugly image of Jen fucking Whity flared in my mind.

"Jen, you looked like you were in ecstasy when I saw you riding Whity!"

Jen put her head down.

"I was. I'm sorry, Bobbie, but the sexual electricity between us built and built until I felt like I was going to explode. We constantly crossed paths, and I kept seeing his dick and thinking about it until I felt like a bitch in heat. Then, finally, I'd give in, and it felt wonderful, and then I'd feel horrible remorse for weeks until it happened again. That happened a few times until you caught us."

I watched Bobbie's impassive face, worried the truth would end us forever, then he spoke up again.

"Did you ever think about how much it would hurt me when I found out?"

Jen looked disgusted with herself.

"It's all I thought about for days after each time with Whity. I felt like a complete asshole and was petrified that you would find out, and we'd be finished. And then life gradually drifted back to normal. Then the itch would surface again, and my pussy thought about it more and more, and my brain thought about you less and less until I did it again."

"Would you have kept sleeping with Whity if I hadn't caught you?"

Jen looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"I, I don't know. I'd like to think I would finally have come to my senses, but my track record up to that point wasn't very good."

"Would I even be able to satisfy you in bed now?"

Jen looked confused. "Why would you ask that?"

"Well, after having a bigger cock would you be satisfied with mine?"

"Bobbie! That's ridiculous! Your cock is not small, and you ALWAYS satisfied me!"

"Didn't Whity's bigger cock feel better?"

Jen looked frustrated. "Yes, it was longer, so it touched spots that you didn't, but his cock was only one factor! Whity didn't mind me sucking his cock, but he wouldn't even go down on me! I love getting my pussy licked, and nobody licks my pussy better than you! And you're a much better kisser than Whity, and Whity's idea of foreplay was a joke! And you knew my body way better than Whity ever did. His only advantage was his dick length."

"But you told me you found him handsome, and there was sexual chemistry between you."

"I did find him handsome for a fifty-year-old, and there were sparks between us, but he wasn't as handsome as you! He wasn't even in your class looks-wise."

Bobbie sat silently for a minute.

"Okay, Jen. So, let's say we get back together and are doing great, and then you meet some guy, and sparks fly, and he has a toned body, cute face, and a big dick. Are you going to jump in the sack with him? Because if we get back together and you cheat on me again, I might not be able to retrain myself like I did last time! And I definitely wouldn't want to see your face ever again, regardless of how much I loved Delilah! Can you guarantee me you won't get carried away again?"

"Yes."

"How? What if the sexual energy gets too strong again?"

"Last time, I hadn't experienced years of regret and guilt over how I felt about hurting you. Last time I hadn't experienced how lonely it felt to be on my own raising a little girl. Last time I hadn't experienced how much I missed you. Last time I hadn't experienced how wonderful it felt to see you again, and last time I hadn't experienced how wonderful you are with Delilah and how much she adores you. So, if I cross paths with someone and sexual feelings fly, It won't matter how big his dick is or how nice he is; I'll just think about all the feelings, bad and good, that I just mentioned, and the chemistry for the other person will go up in smoke. And, I NEVER, EVER want to see that look of rage on your face again!"

Bobbie absorbed my information silently.

"Did you sleep with Whity after I caught you?"

Jen laughed. "No!"

"What's so funny?"

"Well, after you caught me, the sexual fever burst! I was an emotional wreck for hurting you and a total wreck when you wouldn't speak to me, and I realized we were done. Years of knowing and loving you pissed down the drain!"

"Then I got pissed off at Whity! You know how you can always tell when I'm upset just by looking at me?"

"Yes. It's obvious!"

"Well, it wasn't obvious to Whity! He kept trying to get me in the sack again until I blew up!"

Whew! I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of that! Jen had quite a fierce temper when she got upset!

"Then I got morning sickness! It was brutal! The last thing I thought about was sex!"

"Then I became huge and had even less interest in sex."

"Whity got all pissy when he realized he wasn't going to get any sex from me, which pissed me off. He wasn't the one carrying a beach ball around!"

"Then I had Delilah and was exhausted for months."

"Whity grudgingly accepted Delilah as his, but his idea of fatherhood was nothing like yours. You spent more time with Delilah the last few weeks than Whity ever did. He never helped with her at all."

"I was still living in the basement and wouldn't move in with Whity, which pissed him off because he wanted to rent the basement out."

"But I saw you and Whity walking Delilah a few times."

"Ya, there were a few times when I dragged him out to run errands because I didn't have a car, and he wasn't comfortable being alone with Delilah! Can you believe it? His own daughter!"

"Then he died. I was sad, of course, that he died. He was way too young! I was shocked when I found out he left the house to me!"

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, and then Jen asked me if I had any more questions.

"Not for now."

"Did it help?"

"Yes. Thanks, Jen. At least now I know what happened. I appreciate your honesty."

"Look, Bobbie. I just want you to know that I wasn't trying to make excuses for what I did because there was no excuse. Big girls are supposed to control their pussies and not cheat on their boyfriends."

"Thanks, Jen."

Jen sighed and got up. "Have a good night, Bobbie, and let me know if you have more questions."

"Thanks, Jen."

I felt a lot better finally knowing what happened, and I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to get back together with Jen and inherit a beautiful daughter in the process. I needed to let the new information simmer in the back of my mind, though, and see if my rage flared up again.

============================================

Sigh!

Things had been going so well with Bobbie since he showed up at the hospital.

I was surprised when I saw him and nervous about how he would react, but he seemed pleased to see me.

Our conversations were effortless, and I could sense there was still a physical attraction.

He lit up every time he saw me, and was very interested in Delilah, and asked about her all the time.

Delilah and Bobbie hit it off instantly when they met. He was a natural with her!

And then he visited my place. And then there were more visits. Being around him felt so natural and so easy and enjoyable. It was just like old times. In fact, it was better than old times because Delilah was there, and he loved her, and she loved him. I loved to watch them together. He was such a natural. It was like he was her dad.

And then we had tonight's conversation! It would be a miracle if it didn't end our relationship permanently.

The ONLY good thing when Bobbie left and cut me off had been avoiding tonight's conversation!

Ever since we started going out again, I dreaded the thought of discussing what happened, but he deserved to know. And I knew he couldn't commit to Delilah and me without knowing why I did what I did.

The problem is I didn't understand why I did what I did. I tried to be honest with Bobbie, but my explanation sounded lame even to me when I tried to describe the sexual tension between Whity and me. Yes, the air felt saturated in sex when I was around him, and my body was practically sizzling with sexual energy, but that didn't mean I needed to fuck him.

And I know if I'd come home early and caught a female sucking Bobbie's cock and then fucking, I would have freaked! I would have torn the bitches hair out and kicked Bobbie in the nuts until he'd never used them again.

Or if we shared a house with a hot-looking female landlord and Bobbie slept with her and claimed he was overwhelmed by sexual chemistry, I'd laugh my ass off at his lame excuse and hustle him out the door so fast; he wouldn't know what hit him!

But I fucked Whity three times, not once! Three fucking times I lost my marbles and screwed around on Bobbie! And I'm pretty sure if Bobbie hadn't caught me, it might have happened again.

If Bobbie forgave me, it would be a miracle, and he'd be a much better person than I would be under the same circumstances.

============================================

Delilah called the following night and proceeded to tell Jen about her trip to the cottage in breathless detailed excitement. Jen had her phone on speaker, so I heard everything but Delilah didn't know that, so she asked Jen to pass the phone to me. Then she repeated the same information to me in breathless detail. I gave the phone back to Jen so Delilah could say goodnight to her mom, then she yelled, "Goodnight, Bobbie!" She really knew how to tug on my heartstrings and when I looked at Jen, her eyes looked a bit teary.

===========================================

The only time slot for my last physio appointment was at 8:30 at night. They fucking killed me, but at least I was done with those bastards.

I didn't see Jen when I got home, but she'd likely gone to bed. She retired early when she had early morning shifts. Old habits died hard, and I wanted to make sure she was okay and pushed her bedroom door open softly.

She was in bed but not sleeping!

Jen was on her back, naked, with her long blonde hair fanned out beneath her and a sexy anklet on one foot. Her nails were bright pink, and a golden tan covered her body.

She was working a dildo in and out of her pussy, and her eyes were closed as she expertly fucked herself in long slow strokes. I couldn't take my eyes off of the dildo penetrating her pussy. It was fairly thick and pulled her skin out every time the dildo withdrew, which was totally hot to see! Creamy strands of white arousal cream coated the dildo, and Jen had a blissful look on her face. It wasn't the flushed, almost painful look she got when she was ready to blow. It was the content look of steady sustained pleasure.

My cock had been simmering ever since she wore her sexy Hooter outfit, and it got rock hard. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy getting fucked!

I was so mesmerized I didn't notice that Jen's eyes had opened and were staring at me! Shit! But, she didn't miss a beat with her stroking and had the same blissful expression on her face. She didn't seem upset.