Jen and Bobbie and Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt magnetically drawn to her and approached the bed in slow motion, shifting my gaze back and forth from her eyes to her pussy.

I sat down on the bed beside her, and an impish smile crossed her face. Then she positioned my one hand on her clit, while she continued to fuck herself. I wasn't dumb and started to rub her clit just the way I remembered she liked it! Not too hard and not too soft! She began to moan in pleasure. Then she positioned my other hand on her engorged nipple. I knew exactly what she wanted! Jen loved having her nipples squeezed and pulled hard!

Jen started moaning louder and louder when I started manhandling her nips. She resumed fucking herself with two hands and picked up the pace. She was slamming herself with long fast thrusts, and her face was getting flushed and grimacing in pleasure. I loved watching her cum and started rubbing her clit harder and faster. That's all it took! She blew and started spasming as orgasms ripped through her.

Eventually, she pushed my hand away and curled in a fetal ball facing me with a goofy grin on her face.

"Thanks, Bobbie! It's been a long time since anyone helped me. It's so much more pleasurable when someone helps! Would you like me to help you? It's the least I can do!"

I wasn't sure what I wanted, but my cock knew, and Jen didn't give me a chance to respond! She jumped up, pulled me up, ripped my pants off, pushed me down on the bed, and slid her pussy down my cock before I could even utter a peep! And once her pussy was on my cock I didn't want to utter a peep! Her pussy felt magnificent! I'd forgotten how warm and silky soft it was! I hadn't been with a woman since I left Jen, and my hand was no match for her pussy!

Jen was grinning away at me like a fool as her long blonde hair flew all over the place, and her boobs jiggled as she rode me enthusiastically. I loved watching her ride me! I desperately wanted to last but hadn't felt such pleasure in a long time and quickly blew. Jen continued to ride me, though, and she looked so fucking sexy my cock got hard again! Amazing! She giggled as I flipped her over and rode her through several more orgasms and then unloaded my balls inside her again. Whew! I was in heaven! We collapsed in a sweaty heap, and then Jen snuggled into me and pulled my arms around her.

"Mmmm!" Jen sighed. "I missed THAT and THIS so much! I love snuggling with you!"

I never made it out of Jen's room that night, and I wasn't on the floor!

I woke early with Jen's mouth on my cock, and then she fucked me before leaving for work. I'd forgotten how nice it felt to be woken up like that!

Jen's eye's lit up when she found me lying in HER bed that night, naked, stroking myself! It didn't take long for her to join me, and I spent the rest of the week in Jen's bed. It was glorious!

Then Delilah came home. It was time to make my decision. Did I move in with Jen and Delilah?

I did.

Jen and Delilah were thrilled! And so was I! My life was so much better with them!

Did my anger over Jen's cheating ever rear its ugly head? Yup. Not often, but occasionally. It was always the same old song and dance.

"She cheated on you! She'll do it again!"

"You can't trust her!"

"She slept with Whity every day!"

"She's a lying bitch!"

"Once a cheater, always a cheater!"

"Blah, Blah, Blah!"

It seemed like that part of my brain wasn't happy unless I was angry and unhappy, but I got tired of that part of my brain, which I called Mr. Downer!

My life was way too sweet now to be dwelling on something that happened years ago.

And on the days when Mr. Downer just wouldn't let it go, I visited my sweet, loving daughter, and her loving smile stopped Mr. Downer dead in his tracks!

Just like I dropped Whity!

Mr. Downer was NO match for Delilah. She knew how to throw a mean left hook to your heart.

===========================================


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Ten Long Years A couple separate due to her cheating.in Loving Wives
Then She Kissed Me Betrayed in the worst way, he makes a comeback.in Loving Wives
More Stories