Jen and her BFF's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular Saturday morning, they were back at his place by 8:30. Max scrambled some eggs while Jen began her studying; they ate together, and she returned to her studies while he cleaned up a little engineering work left over from Friday. At 11:30, he suggested they grab some lunch at Taco Bell.

"It's starting to snow," she said as they headed back to Max's.

"Have you seen a weather report?"

"Nope. Been with you and studying."

"Check your phone," he suggested.

"Let's just wing it," she said, laughing.

"I can do that."

More studying, and Max finished his work. They watched an Ohio State basketball game that went to overtime which meant they were on their third glass of wine. Max was in the kitchen searching for something for dinner while Jen went to the front window to check on the snow.

"Holy crap. Max, come here."

"What's up?" he said as he crossed the living room.

"It's been snowing."

"Jen, there have to be twelve or fourteen inches of snow out there."

Max got about the biggest, warmest, and most suggestive smile he'd ever gotten from Jen.

"I know. I'm calling my mom to tell her I'm staying here tonight."

She was still looking out the window at the snow, but her words went straight to his heart. Without looking at him, she retrieved her phone.

"Hi, Mom."

"No, I'm not even going to try. I'm staying here with Max."

"I know, but Mom, it's okay."

"Thanks, and I love you. Tell Dad I love him too. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She put the phone in her pocket and looked at Max. "I think I should tell Max I love him to." She grinned.

"Jen, there's a bed and the couch. And I love you too."

"Max, if you think I'm going to sleep by myself in your bed while there's a warm and loving man-body that I could and should be cuddling with, you've missed the boat."

Max closed his eyes. This was going to be different. He'd touched her in some of those very special parts of her body, but they had always been someplace where only the touching could happen. Tonight, in bed with her, it would be very different, and he wondered about each of them and how they'd react. He was at the point where he wasn't sure he could trust himself, but set against that was his desire to do nothing that she couldn't accept. He was trembling as he contemplated what lay ahead.

"Should we shovel or anything tonight?" she asked, peeking out the window again.,

"Plenty of time tomorrow when it's light out there." He glanced at the clock. "It's almost ten. What would you like for a late dinner?

"You," she said, a tiny giggle escaping her lips.

"Maybe we should have stopped at two glasses of wine." He was still feeling steady but wasn't sure about Jen.

"You think you can't handle me after three glasses?" Another giggle.

It wasn't exactly that. It was everything coming together like this that he was afraid he couldn't handle. It was her slightly mussed red hair, the perfume she always wore, the gorgeous blue eyes, the tiny freckles, and the body he knew lay just beneath the clothes she wore. And there was him. Too much, he was afraid.

"I've got a couple of TV dinners. Let me nuke them, and we can at least eat."

"I'm not that hungry," she countered.

"Humor me." He hated to beg.

Max checked. "Salisbury steak and meat loaf."

"Which one do you want," she asked.

"Don't do that. Just pick one."

"The Salisbury steak, I guess."

Jen returned to the front window to watch they snow. The rate may have slowed a little, but it was still snowing. As she watched the dancing white flakes, she thought of how quickly she'd made the decision to spend the night. It was something she'd wanted to do for some time, and the snow made it easy. As she thought about curling up against Max in his bed, she realized she didn't have any sleepwear with her. A chill went through her as she pictured herself pressed against his body -- naked. She knew Max would never allow that to happen, at least she was fairly sure he wouldn't, so she'd have to wear something of his, probably a long T-shirt.

She was still feeling just a tiny bit buzzed from the three glasses of wine, and she wondered what effect that might have on, well, what happened when they went to bed. She didn't drink that much, so she was uncertain of her reaction except for the fact that she was certainly anxious for bedtime to happen. Was it just the thought of doing something very daring, or was it something much deeper than that? She knew she'd find out later.

"You dinner's ready, babe."

He'd only very recently begun calling her babe, and she loved it. Max Engle calling her babe. The first time he'd said it, she'd mentioned something about it and gotten an almost hungry look as he'd told her she was truly a babe. And speaking of hungry, she'd better get to they kitchen and her dinner.

Max's was soon done too, and they ate mostly in silence, both sure the other was thinking about what would soon be happening. Max cleared the table and tossed the plastic food containers in the trash.

"Max, I don't have anything to, um, wear to bed." It felt so good to be talking about going to bed with him.

"Don't worry," he said. "I have some very skimpy shorty pajamas you can wear."

"What!?" she exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Just teasing," he said, laughing. "I have some T-shirts, and a couple may be, well, long enough for you."

Long enough? Long enough for what, to cover her bare ...? She hadn't really thought about that, but she realized she wasn't about to leave her bra and panties on while she slept. Long enough? What if it wasn't quite "long enough?" If it wasn't, he'd just be able to ... to see a part of her he'd never seen before. She remembered a couple of sessions in his car when they had "touched" each other. She bit her lower lip at that thought. When they talked now, it wasn't about tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week. It was more about ... forever. He hadn't proposed yet, their long time of knowing each other accelerating their romance. She knew he was just waiting for something special -- on the big screen at the Schott or a banner trailing an airplane. She was waiting and knew she'd be surprised. Yes, if he saw something, it would be the first of many times seeing it and ...

"It's eleven o'clock," he said, interrupting her reverie before her breathing became too ragged.

She stood and held out her hand, Max grabbing it and leading her to the bedroom. He began digging through one of his dresser drawers, holding up one shirt after another. Finally, he shrugged.

"Not much difference in length, but I'm enough taller than you that they're probably ..." He wanted to say okay, but he wasn't sure what "okay" meant to Jen. They were several things he didn't know at the present time, but he was sure he'd be finding some answers soon.

She held the shirt in front of her and smiled. It had maybe six inches to the safe side. He gestured, and she followed him to the bathroom, watching him search under the sink.

"The dentist always gives me a tooth brush and a little tube of tooth paste, and I save them here. He handed them to Jen. "You use the bathroom first," he said and closed the door behind him as he left.

She grabbed a washcloth from the wall rack and scrubbed her face. Tonight, he will see the real Jen, she thought. She brushed her teeth, smiling as she realized she now had a toothbrush at Max's place. She undressed, piling her clothing carefully on the hamper. She saw her naked body in the mirror as she pulled on the T-shirt. She looked again. Holding it in front of her, there appeared to be a six-inch safety margin. Now, with her breasts pushing the shirt out, the margin was down to three or four inches.

Jen took a deep breath and opened the door, wondering what she'd find when she returned to the bedroom. She was pleasantly surprised. Max had on what were obviously short-legged pajama bottoms and was bare-chested.

"I found these in my dresser," he said. I wasn't sure I still had them" He chuckled and carefully moved past her on his way to the bathroom.

Jen sat on the edge of the bed, deciding she'd wait right there for Max to return. She looked around the room, hoping she'd become much more familiar with it as time passed. She was pleased that the bed was made, a good sign for a guy living alone. She was anxious to learn even more.

She saw Max reenter the bedroom almost tentatively. Standing, she turned back the covers.

"Which side do you want?" she asked.

"Jen, as long as I'm there with you, I don't give a shit."

His reply caused her to smile. He'd been somewhat stoic the whole evening, and to see him losing some of that made her happy.

She climbed into the bed, snuggling under the covers. As he slid in beside her, she realized the bottom of the T-shirt was bunched around her waist. As she pressed against him, she felt his arm go around her waist, then quickly move from bare skin to the T-shirt. He slid his hips away from her, and she quickly moved against him. Another slide with her pressing back immediately.

"Jen, I think I need a drink of water." She grabbed hold of his arm.

"Max Engle, you don't need a drink of water." She wasn't sure if it was still the wine or just her, but she turned, so she was face to face with Max. "This is what you need," she said, pushing her hand through the fly of his pajames and grasping his erection that had been bumping her butt since he'd gotten into bed. His groan certainly heated her blood a few degrees.

"Jen, if you do that, I can't be sure ..."

His voice drifted off as she pumped his cock two or three times.

"What can't you be sure of?" she asked, her mouth against his, her tongue probing his lips.

"I can't be sure of ... of myself," he groaned, struggling to speak with her tongue in and out of his mouth.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "just be sure of me."

"I'm sure of one thing," he said, his hand moving under the T-shirt. "Jenny Boyer, will you marry me?"

It wasn't the big board at the Schott, but it meant just as much.

"Yes," she said, locking her lips with his and pumping that cock that she was ready to see more of ... and feel more of.

She had to release him for a few seconds since he was lifting the T-shirt over her head. It had barely hit the floor before his pajamas joined it.

"Maxie, Maxie, Maxie, I've wanted this so badly."

"Jen, me too, but ..."

"I know," she said, wrapping her arms around him, "and I've treasured each of those "buts" when you could have, but you didn't. And then you touched me, and I wanted more but was still afraid. Tonight, I looked out at that snow and knew it was there for a reason. It left no other choice but to climb into bed with you."

His lips, grinding against hers, stopped the words but not the feelings. He could certainly feel his erection pressing against her legs, and for once, he wished he wasn 't so tall. Still, with her delicious breasts crushed against his chest, her arms holding him against her, and her tongue seeking his once more, he was happy ... at least for this moment. She had seemed full of surprised all evening, and it was continuing.

"Max, may I turn on the bedside lamp?"

Could life get any better?

"Jen, what's happening here?" he asked as she moved slightly away from him and awkwardly switched on the lamp, bathing everything in a warm glow.

"This," she replied quietly, tossing away the sheet and blanket that were covering her.

She was gorgeous. That red hair and blue eyes, the flawless pale skin with the shapely breasts he had never seen before were all nearly perfect. Her pale areola surrounding the pale pink nipples that were now very erect were tormenting his eyes. Resisting the urge to grab everything there was about her, he forced himself just to look... and adore. Her legs weren't overly long, just, well, just her legs. He moved his eyes to hers.

A coy smile. "I hope you like it like that," she said. Her mons was bare, just the tip of that precious slit visible from where he was. But he needed to touch it, to touch everything. As he moved, she spoke.

"Don't move," she said. "My turn to look" She rose to her knees and reached between his legs, lifting his balls and gazing at them.

"That's more than looking, Jen," he groaned.

"Men are different, aren't they? Everything on the outside." She took hold of his erection once more. I've read about this," she said as she spread the drop of precum around the head. "That feels good, doesn't it."

He could barely breathe, let alone answer her.

"Tell me if I"m doing this right," she said, pushing his legs apart and climbing between them.

"Jen, I'm supposed to be ..." A loud groan escaped him as she ignored his comment and closed her lips just below the head, her tongue circling and caressing it.

She lifted her head. "It's like velvet," she said as her mouth went to work again. She began working her way slowly down the length of his cock, marveling at the ridges and veins she had never imagined. It wasn't as long nor as thick as her vibrator that she'd used to practice what she was doing now, and she hadn't been able to overcome that one reflex, so she'd stop when he bumped her throat. There was a tiny gagging noise the first time, but after that, it was okay.

She felt his hands gently touching her head, then felt his fingers winding through her hair, and finally, his hands were holding her head in place. But, they were helping her head bob up and down, sucking hard as she pulled off, then sliding easily back on. She heard her name in the midst of a groan and knew what was about to happen. She backed off and began pumping with her hand, surprised when a stream of milky liquid shot a foot or two into the air. More shorter steams until the last one or two oozed out over her hand. Curious, she touched it with her tongue. No particular or memorable taste, so maybe the next time, she'd not pull off at the end.

She reached down and grabbed the T-shirt, knowing she'd have no need of it the rest of the night and tomorrow morning either. She used it to clean her hand and Max's belly and tossed it back on the floor.

"Jen?" he said.

"Don't ask," she answered before he could continue. "Just understand that I've been waiting for this once that lingering hesitation went away."

"When was that?" he said, using two breaths to speak the three words.

"Doesn't matter." She smiled at him.

He raised to his elbows, Jen still between his legs.

"I could sit like this and look at you forever," he said. "That's not true," he added quickly. "I'd do crazy wanting more."

"Do you want more now."

"Lots more."

"Okay," she said, moving from between his legs to beside him, then laying on her back as he watched. She spread her legs, not wide, but just enough to be tantalizing.

"Jenny," he said as he spread them a little wider and was quickly between them. Her womanhood was right in front of his eyes, her labia bare and enticingly puffy. He couldn't keep from touching one. She squirmed. He touched the other, and she squirmed again. Something else caught his eye as she squirmed -- a gently jiggling breast.

His head went there, his lips kissing, his tongue leaving a trail of moisture. Her nipple, long and hard now, was in his mouth, and he sucked on it, hearing a delightful moan from the redhead. The other received the same treatment to an even more appealing moan. Back down to where he'd begun, his fingers went to work again, spreading that puffiness and probing the wet and very warm opening. If men were all on the outside, he was glad that women were on the inside -- it made things work well. His finger was quickly a part of that inside. He found that soft wetness to be more inviting than he had imagined, her louder and louder moans only adding to his pleasure.

Spreading her completely, he could see that red and inviting nub that he knew was just waiting for him. A touch and her body reacted sharply. As he looked, his nostrils filled with that musky and delicious aroma that was her essence. He began gently rubbing, and her hips were rocking from side to side and up and down. He bent down and flicked it with his tongue.

"Max," she squealed.

More steady flicking until he couldn't stand it any longer, and his lips closed on that nub, pulling it into his mouth where his tongue could continue its work. In what seemed like seconds, with no warning, there was a loud gasping moan, and he could feel her body spasming over and over. He'd been with girls before, but nothing like this one.

"Stop, please stop; I think I'm dying," she gasped finally, and he released her. "I didn't mean to stop altogether," she said, lifting her hips toward him.

"Jen, I have -- "

"-- You don't need it," she interrupted. "I've been on the pill for three months." She lifted her hips again. It was an invitation that needed a response.

Surprising him once more, her hands were suddenly there, spreading herself for him. He directed his erection toward that very wet, pink place, and they both moaned as the head slipped inside her. Her arms were quickly around him as he began to push. He was sliding in easily, which surprised him as he thought she might be a little snug. She was ready for tonight in every other way, it seemed. Maybe for this too.

When he finally bumped against her, he stilled, savoring this new feeling. He felt her legs wrap around him, holding him where he was. He began to move, opening his eyes to find hers looking at him.

I love you," she was able to say between her moans. She'd come to Max's house a virgin, with no plans to leave otherwise. Life and the weather had intervened, thankfully, and she would leave a little different than she'd been.

Each time Max thrust into Jen, she moaned directly into his ear, this simple sound raising the ecstasy he was experiencing to higher and higher levels. That ecstasy was about to have another effect as well. His lips found Jens as his body began to pulse, her arms holding him tightly against her.

"Jenny, what did I do to deserve you?" he finally gasped, feeling her squeezing his erection over and over.

"You love me," she said, "that's all there is to it."

They lay together until Jen began to shiver.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she said, sitting up.

"The goosebumps are fascinating," he said, watching her breasts as she stood."

"You'd better make them go away when I get back," she said as she hurried out the door.

That would certainly not be an issue, he decided.

Minutes later, she was back, and they snuggled together under the covers, Max rubbing his hands over every part of her body he could reach, to warm her up, he declared. Of course, for her, it had a double effect.

"Max, let's go to sleep," she finally pleaded. "I promise that in the morning, it can be number two, or three, or four."

"We'll probably have to shovel snow."

"I love that snow," she said, " and so should you."

"Snow is cold, and you're hot. I'd rather love you."

"Good night," she said with a chuckle, pulling his hand to her breast.

*****

Max awoke to the aroma of Jen's perfume, probably due to his nose being pressed against her neck. He was willing to stay right there for ... He had proposed to her and planned to stay right there for the rest of their lives.

His arm was around her chest, and he could feel her every breath. Her bare skin was smooth and warm beneath his hand as he slowly moved it onto her breast once again.

"Seems like someone is ready for number two," she said, pressing his hand against her breast.

And, as promised, number two happened.

Do you have a robe?" she asked. "I'd like to check the snow."

"No robe, but no problem," he said. Max jumped up and pulled the blanket off the bed, pulling it around his shoulders and holding it open for her. They shuffled to the living room and the big front window.