Jen and her BFF's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, how many shovels do you have?"

"One. I'll shovel and you can stand in the window here ... naked, which will inspire me to get it done, and then we can ... " He smiled at her.

"It's too cold to stand here naked, but I might give you an occasional peek. Plus, when you shovel, throw the snow back over your shoulder. That way, I'll have to spend another night." As she finished speaking, her cell phone rang. My mom," she said.

"Hi Mom." She switched to speaker. "You're on speaker, so watch your language." She checked to be sure she hadn't switched to facetime. Her mother seeing the two of them huddled together in the blanket ... naked, might not be the best plan.

"Oh, well hello there, Max."

"Hi, Mrs. Boyer."

"I'm sure you guys got as much snow as we did."

"Twenty inches or more, I'm sure," Max said.

"Did everything go okay last night?"

Jen clamped her hand over Max's mouth, the blanket dropping off her shoulder, Max giving her left breast a squeeze. She squealed.

"Honey?"

"Mom, I'm engaged," she said, reengaging with the blanket.

"Jenny, you're not kidding me are you?"

"Nope. He asked me and I said yes."

"You're going to be stuck with a new son-in-law soon."

"Max, I'm so happy for the two of you. I can't wait to hug you both."

"About that, Mom. Max has a long driveway and it's uphill all the way. Plus, I doubt anyone will be plowing his court. I may have to stay here another night."

"Honey, how's that going to work?"

"Max gave me a toothbrush, and he has some clothes I can wear."

"Okay then. I love both of you. Be safe."

"We will, Mom. I'll call you later." She punched the red button

"You think she guessed?"

"Probably, but she loves you, so it's okay.

"On the way to your place, let's stop at a jewelry store."

Jen's phone rang again.

"Your sister. Hi, Tany. You're on speaker"

"Jenny, Mom just told me. We're going to be sisters. And, max, thank you for getting me the sister I always wanted."

"You're very welcome, but I've done way better than you have."

"I won't argue that, brother, but Jen?" The question in her voice was unmistakable.

"What?"

"Jen?"

"Tany, don't."

"Jen?" She waited. "Since you aren't denying it, I'll go from there. Love you, sis." The phone went dead.

"I'll dress and shovel, you dress and fix some breakfast, and later." He held up three fingers.

"This afternoon, okay? I'm not used to this and ... " She looked like she might be blushing.

Max pulled her body against his.

"Is that thing always stiff?" she asked, chuckling.

"You'll be finding out." They kissed, a new day beginning.